Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cross Fox(Arcanix)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Darth Arcanix"]

She looked over at the two with a smile and turning her hands into her lap as she began to speak, though her smile would quickly disappear as she did. "Well, to start off, Alexandra is from this point dead. Only a memory and not one that can be saved as she is stuck in the netherworld for all time. As such, i am Emilia... Emilia Marean, and sadly this is the part i need to say that is not something easily said. Vulpesen... we are going to have to delay that marriage once more, atleast a public one." She tapped her leg and waited for the questions that she knew will follow, not wanting to really talk about it more than she had to.

[member="Emilia Marean"] [member="Vulpesen"]

Taeli sighed as she understood what Alex . . . she meant Emilia meant. If anyone even heard a whiff of her being back, Emilia would be hunted almost relentlessly. Although . . . her previous idea would certainly help Alex protect herself, but how to broach the subject.

"Understandable, Al . . . I mean Emilia," she said, nodding. "The Sith will hunt down everyone here if they learn you are truly back from the dead, and we all don't want that. It would be extremely annoying that we went through this whole convoluted thing for it to be for naught. I do want an invitation to whatever ceremony you do for your wedding, whenever you get around to it."

No. Please no. Another trial, another time of separation. For the love of the stars! It seemed every time he got to hold her, something the in galaxy was trying to rip her away yet again. He wanted, in that moment, to burn every sith that had done this, turn their vary breath to flame and every atom to ash. He wanted them to die, to fall. He wanted to be with Alexandra and they kept taking her away!

He took a deep breath and his tail flicked behind him. "I will look for a way to bring you back. And if I can't there won't be any sith to keep us separated anymore. One way or the other, we are getting that wedding." He let out a small sigh and sat down. "Well, I guess that's just another day in our life, isn't it?"

[member="Darth Arcanix"]
[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Darth Arcanix"]

She knew the moment that she felt his anger that Vulpesen's thoughts had gone skyrocketing, and even then his tail showed the very same thing... speaking of which that was going to be a pain to correct on her own terms. With a quick look to Daeda who she smiled at she tried to relay a message through him to Vulpesen but found it extremely difficult and started to sway a bit as her mind went blank and her body fell forward at the strain of trying to force a connection that was barely there in the first place. Her vision blacking out.

[member="Emilia Marean"] [member="Vulpesen"]

"Why am I not surprised she over did it?" Taeli sighed, using the Force to cushion Alex as she fell forward. "She needs time to rest and recover, who knows what was going on when she was in the Netherworld. Hmm, although what would make her faint..."

She looked over at the small wolf like creature named Daeda and a glowrod lit up for her. Of course.

"Oh Alex, you tried to force the connection, didn't you?" she sighed again. "You probably have to re-bond with Daeda to have your full connection back again, something about a slightly altered Force presence and body chemistry I suspect. Hmm or it could be her soul was injured or changed slightly before we brought it back and the connection is faded from that. So many theories, and I'm babbling again . . . sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom