Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cross Fox(Arcanix)

If there was one thing you didn't do with Vulpesen, it was mess with his family. More importantly, you didn't mess with his fiance. He had hoped that about this time, he and Alexandra might be planning on their wedding cake and honeymoon but a single call from Daeda had changed all of that. Alexandra had been betrayed and now it was time to take his own revenge.

Years of training as a jedi shadow kept his feet quiet and his body unseen as he stalked his prey, the normally golden eyes having become a strange orange with the stain of blood crimson. "The last ring of hell is reserved for traitors like you." It was a quiet phrase, one [member="Darth Arcanix"] would be unbelievable lucky to hear from her assailant, the man in black who walked the rooftops overhead.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Taeli sighed as she walked along the street of Coruscant, her mind racing. She was constantly wondering about something or other, but she had taken to wearing the satchel that contained her lightsaber on her shoulder now . . . although it also contained her latest shopping purchases as well. She needed a few more books after all, one could never have too many books.

Hearing something, she frowned and looked around.

"Must have just been the wind," she muttered to herself and kept walking. The trial had concluded and she found herself having nothing but free time right now while she planned the expansion of the Bilbringi system into a true fortress of the Sith and Krayt Industries.

He almost froze when she turned. Almost. Steeling his nerves, the fox stayed on course, knowing that in times like this, the sound of muffled footsteps were more often noticed when they were gone. After a moment of letting Arcanix relax, he finally reached up and pulled down his hood and mask, the usually friendly face covered by the impassive guise of a fox.

Leaping from his perch, he landed with a noticeable thud on the ground behind the sith lady, letting out a growling voice only a moment after. "Lady of the sith, [member="Darth Arcanix"], you are hereby charged with personal treason, breach of the peace of good, and wronging of the family of the Tenevi Valde. No hearing will be offered in observance of the corruption to which you have delivered Alexandra Lianne Feanor. Also in observance, you may expect as little mercy as you offered her." He was done playing jedi. Done with the self righteous poodoo that got him into these messes. And more importantly, he was tired of losing Alex to others. How often he turned aside and let evil run rampant, only to see it strike not at him, but those he loved? It was time to take a stand. Tenevi in name. Now he needed to be so in action.

If there was any doubt of his intentions, they would be cleared by the double snap hiss of a saber staff, followed by a whirl of strikes as Vulpesen spun towards his opponent, the golden arcs slashing in a near random pattern at her body.

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Oh for the love of. . ." she started to exclaim as the fox-man dropped down in front of her, spouted a monologue and attacked her with a saber staff. Her own lightsaber leapt to her hand, both blades igniting and moving into a defensive pattern to block his random attack pattern. Honestly, why did she always have to deal with people like this when she was on her way to somewhere else.

The crowd around the two combatants moved away to clear space. She knew Sith security forces would have been alerted by now to this attack.

"This was truly an idiotic move," she said, staying on the defensive, but unleashing some Force Lightning from her free hand, thanks to her style while wielding her hand-guarded saber. "Why come to Coruscant, when you know more Sith will arrive soon? Would Alex have asked you to throw your life away so easily to me?"

She had no idea how he knew, then again, she hadn't been able to find Daeda after the event on Utapau, but she had assumed the Ashlan had stowed away on Alexandra's ship, which was currently impounded on Bilbringi.

Daeda, instead, was shot out of Vulpesen's robes as he was going to fight and was in no way going to get slice and diced by these huge humans... he couldn't feel Alex anymore though which was what he had told Vulpesen and Vulpesen had jumped straight to conclusions about alex being dead so Daeda let the man rush in and join her if he was this concerned but what confused Daeda is he had felt no pain or anything before Alex disappeared, in fact it was so sudden he wasn't actually sure it had happened at first.

[member="Darth Arcanix"] [member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen let out a growl and slammed his blades into hers again and again, the powerful muscles of a zorren warrior pouring into each strike. Each one came from an opposite direction, the left, then the right, the her head, only to strike next at her feet, using the dual blades to wear her defenses thin. As she spoke of the coming reinforcements, he couldn't help but laugh. "I'm counting on it."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Daeda"]

"Then you have a death wish," Taeli replied, incorporating elements of Makashi into her defense so she wasn't directly meeting his attacks head on. Instead, she would just parry them or deflect them to her sides and keep the movements going back and to the sides to avoid getting pinned against anything. Alex's fox-friend was apparently not within his right mind, but she would deal with him all the same. Wear him down then counter, rinse and repeat until he gave up.

Well, that was the plan anyways. She didn't fancy having to deal with him straight on in strength. He would win that every time, she could already tell that just from the first few attacks. She needed to be smart about this, and luckily, she was rather clever.

Vulpesen let out a growl as his slashes continued, forming a rhythm that he was sure [member="Darth Arcanix"] would start to grow accustomed to. While it did come in a fury, he kept a pace and steadiness to his attacks. A dance. That's what it was. A dace to the death. Around and around they went, each one moving with the other. Formality in combat and time to learn about your enemy. His foot madden a sudden strike at her right shin, aiming to kick her feet from under her. Formality in combat. A chance to learn your enemy. Vulpesen had prized those things before. But now he didn't want to learn. He wanted to destroy. Hoping that the kick would catch Arcanix off guard and drop her to the ground, he would briing a quick slashed to her hopefully exposed body.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Taeli took the kick, falling to the ground. She wouldn't be that easy to dispatch though, as her blade caught his attack and her eyes blazed yellow now. He was clever, but he had now made her more annoyed than anything else. Kicking out with her right foot, she went to knock him down as his legs were exposed while his blade was locked against hers, pressing to try and cleave her in two.

This was ridiculous, but she would teach him a lesson all the same.

A grunt of mild pain left Vulpesen's lips as his back hit the ground, halting the assault on his enemy. "Its because of you she's gone!" He voice was a loud and deep growl, showing the hatred he felt for the woman next to him. Not giving either a moment to breath, he reached over as he spoke and started to shower a torrent of red sparks and bolts at his opponent. Standing, prone, flying, it didn't matter how he killed her. He needed her dead.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

Taeli hissed in pain as the red sparks and bolts hit her, but she refused to let him get the satisfaction. Rolling to her feet, her dressed singed and several mild burns across her arms, she scowled. Her eyes blazing yellow once more, lightning arched from her left hand's fingertips at the fox-man that was really starting to bug her. Her lightsaber spun back into her right hand and reignited.

"Will you just stop and think for a second?" she yelled, turning the voltage up on her lightning. If she needed to knock him unconscious and restrain him, then that's the route she would take. She had a lot of work to do and this idiot was getting in her way of doing something rather important.

Vulpesen rolled in the opposite direction and lifted his hand, shutting off the sparks to employ his knowledge of tutaminis and take her bolts into his hand. "Think of what? My fiance is gone and you betrayed her!" Hatred spewed from his words as he drained what pain he had with the power of crucitorn, negating the effects of what bolts managed to slip through his defenses.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Well as you're too angry to listen to a word I say, you need to chill out," she said, and instead of attacking him now, she focused all her power on the molecules of air and water around the fox-man. He would be a little chilled by this, but at least he might actually listen once he de-thawed a bit. All at once the air around the idiot fox-man would freeze, a sphere of super chilled air contained in ice wrapping around him.

She didn't know whether he hated or liked the cold, but the super cool air inside the sphere would definitely knock him out . . . or so she hoped. She need to move this elsewhere before the security forces actually arrived and she was forced to kill him.

Destroy her. Make her pay. End her. Burn he-! My thoughts were cut off as the air chilled, then froze around me. instantly, I found myself surrounded by a crippling cold which brought me to my knees. Too much. Way too much. Even in hatred, I couldn't fight with this. My tail instinctively wrapped around me, providing a mild comfort on top of my long coat to aid me in my defense. "Why the hell should I listen to you?" Despite my frozen form, I still sued what concentration I had left to amass the force into my right palm.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

He just wouldn't quit this one, Force above and below. Even as he asked his question, he was drawing the Force to him. Just take the hint and fall unconscious already, she thought with a sigh.

"Because you should," she said, rolling her eyes, even as she watched his teeth start to chatter. Hypothermia should be setting in very soon, but she really needed to deal with him now, whisk him away to somewhere more private. "Right now though, you need to calm down or I'll be forced to take drastic actions to subdue you beyond what I've done.

Just let the cold knock him out already, or she would be forced to do something else.

Shivering. Pure cold. I hated it. I hated her. Why couldn't she just die. She took Ale. Why couldn't she just fall down and stop breathing? Why? My claws scratched at the ice, but my grip on the force and my reality was loosening. Too cold. I hated the cold. I always did. It's frigid pain was like spears, nipping at everything on the outside,t hen penetrating in. An evil above all others. People always said it was easier to put clothes on when you were cold, than to take the off in heat. I called that poodoo. The cold if you lost was so much worse. Its effects lasted. Overheating could be solved by cool air. The cold required a fire to reanimate you. To revive you. But no fire to be seen. Instead I was cold. Too cold. I hate the cold. Wasn't there something else I hated? I couldn't think... it was time to sleep.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Daeda"]

Finally! She thought as she felt him lose consciousness. She had been worried he might try and break out of it and she would have to hit him with a Drain to take away his vitality until he fell unconscious from that. This was definitely the road more desired, although she would log away cold took him down rather quickly for later.

"KInda surprised that worked," she mumbled to herself, shattering the ice and levitating his unconscious body in front of her. Looking around at the crowd that still remained, she said, "Out of my way!" They quickly moved away from the blazing eyes of the Sith Lady that had just defeated a powerful Jedi, and scampered. Sending a message to the security forces the enemy had been dealt with, she made her way to her private hanger bay to take them both on her ship, a place she knew no one would have ears in. She didn't even notice the small wolf that followed her to her ship.

Setting him down on one of the cots in the living quarters, she set the ship to take off and plot a course for Chiss space but not leave yet. First things first, she wrapped blankets around the fox-man and got some warm soup and tea going.

"Time to wake up," she said, setting a steaming bowl of soup in front of his nose. "We need to talk."

Vulpesen groaned as he was woken up, blinking his eyes until he saw Taeli standing over him. Instantly his arm shot up, causing his coat to fall back and reveal his kits yelp bracer. Placing his clawed hand on her throat, he let out a feral growl. "Give me one good reason not to squeeze, slash, or shoot your head off."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Well one, I didn't kill you when I could," she said, unconcerned about the hand around her throat. "Two, the kidnapping was something I was forced to do and I staged it, with your wife's knowledge and consent once she woke up after I took her. Three, I have a plan to revive her from the Nether, without Hel, but I can't do that if your claw is around my throat. So if you would kindly let go, I could explain it in more civil tones."

Vulpesen growled and slowly pulled his hand away. He couldn't describe how much he wanted to kill her. Every feeling inside of him wanted her dead. And only a short while ago, he wouldn't have hesitated to fire a set of darts through her neck. Thankfully, he had time to literally and figuratively cool off. "You have my attention." Despite the words, his voice was still a gruff growl.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom