Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crawl [ OOC ]

Jartris will be along with a bit of an agenda of his own: he wants to steal one of the prisoners for himself. Unless he runs into someone on the way, though, it'll be a bit boring. Anyone want to meet an annoying Sith who likes talking?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Elliot Locke"] Well thank you!

Alright Silvers. You know the score.

Let's swat away these little Sith buzzards from our borders - and don't be gentle about it. I shall pop up so please shout if you want me around your story at all, allies or foes.

Enjoy and maintain the #FF - fun and friendliness!

giphy.gif

As i'm sure you've read from my post i'm bringing a small fleet to try and help disperse prisoners once we've freed them from the prison. I'm also willing to fleet against any SJO members with a small fleet just for some fun storyline.

If anyone wants a ground duel i'd be willing to bring Depravious down to the surface to have a fight as well.

:)

Kappa

Well thinking it could start with a verbal confrontation? Yuroic always goes that way, but we can discuss it more via discord if you prefer?

[member="Darth Lykos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom