Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate The Courtship of Ukatis [GA Populate of Ukatis Hex]

if they're watching anyways
nUYOsET.png

ipuGMYq.png

Open

It was a stupid idea.

Now, of all times? She hadn't been a real Jedi in years. Even when she had been, she'd never understood this process. Resolve was the closest thing she'd ever had to it -- and it was a thing that was almost her antithesis, its mind goading, belligerent.

With securing their new capital in mind, Auteme's tour of duty brought her to worlds she hadn't been to in some time. Ukatis's political landscape had undergone seismic shifts, as had its physical landscape. The scars of the Mandalorian invasion were still visible here. But now it was safe; alongside Alliance relief forces, Jedi and others returned to Ukatis, the power of the Alliance once more bending this world.

Auteme had briefly visited the festival, checked in on the rebuilding efforts in Axilla, and then she'd sped off to the recently-discovered kyber caves. The local spelunkers were in a mix of awe and complete disregard for her; she was both the grandest of ladies, and a little girl who let all that power get to her head. She'd done her part, speaking as best she could about the Alliance's support for Ukatis and the importance of their relationship in discoveries like these.

She didn't move the needle much. Her heart just wasn't in it.

In time, after the photos -- she put up with only as much as she had to this time, even as her PR team wanted more, given the political climate -- she went into the caves, abandoning her entourage. The cave system was surprisingly expansive; she'd been walking for nearly a half hour and only now seemed to be reaching the crystals. Pillars of brilliant blue and green crystals criss-crossed the cavern. She tapped each one she passed.

But nothing shone for her. Even this Force-rich place, and she could pick nothing out.

She was past the point of hope, but continued on anyways, wandering deeper into the caves.

universe entire with-you
ENpTUc7.png

Master Farr was normally equally comfortable attending a cultural festival or exploring a construction site, even when in her own cultural best.

The first part was the life of an archeologist after all.

She had gone to the Courtship Festival first, where she had perused the vendor stalls. Yes, she wanted to buy a souvenir, but it was also an excuse to people watch. Most sellers were incredibly friendly, but one retained a gruff demeanor despite the day's merriment. He stuck up an agitated conversation—a monologue, rather—about the relatively recent passage of the Equal Rights Act. Efret only nodded, periodically signing things like, Yes, and, I understand. She did in theory understand the myriad reasons why even the idea of changing their culture disturbed a community, but she did not want the discuss the philosophy of it all the same.

While she was paying for a small satin flag embroidered with the seal of Ukatis, a young woman approached her to ask about her saree. In contrast to the master's previous desire to limit engagement, she shared for at least half a hour about Lorrd and the weaving and sewing customs of her specific home province.

The conversation had ended when a prospective suitor cut in and Efret excused herself. She took to watching some dancing in the square before walking through the crowd again. Before she knew it, she had ended up on a street past the festival's reaches. As she continued down the city streets in a path she felt somehow called to walk, she reflected the moments that had led her here.

Only then did she notice the bit of disappointment left in her wake.

The image of a certain Jedi Master flitted across her mind's eye.

She shook it from her head, freeing herself to realize that she had come upon a construction zone.

Saree + necklace; lapel translation clip (currently switched on); lightsaber (green blade color)

Rara Gowisi Rara Gowisi

Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania AUT-14 AUT-14

Ryana walked the streets of ukatis In a somewhat fancy black dress that contoured to her curves perfectly pip in toe buster was spending some time with connel to help with his recovery. She was glad to only have one ball of energy with her today but that meant pip would be at his mischievousness without buster to help wear down his energy and keep him around ryana. They had found some food vendors and both pip and ryana where enjoying some food when she both felt and saw pip take off ryana began to run after him but saw pip was b-lining towards corazona.

The woman who basically introduced pip to ryana making ryana slow down As cora was always nice to pip and the little racyon definitely loved cora not enough to listen to her but in his own way as pip got to cora he pawed at her leg he was wearinga red ribbon as a collar loosely around his neck ryana walked up a minute later "Sorry for the intrusion" she said to both cora and her guest.

t77acx9.png

"Did Fuzzy have friends here?"

Aris blinked, glancing to Fuzzy first, before looking to Vera. He'd noticed it himself over the past few months. She didn't hang around the others. If anything, she'd avoided them at times. It's part of why he was here now, if he was being honest. To check out the festival with Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti , and to introduce Vera Noble Vera Noble to more of his friends.

She'd always been the more social one when they were younger. It was.. Weird, that that had turned around and changed.

He nodded once, giving a brief smile. "That's the idea, Vera. I don't think either of us should be getting those ribbons as it is, but I hear there's really good food here." Not that he was going to cheat too much on his diet, but at the same time, the smells here were absolutely mouth watering. He didn't drool or even hint that he was practically starving to try the new flavors, but she'd know.

Vera just always knew.

"Zaiya should be around here, though. I think you'll really like her."

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Vera Noble Vera Noble

M977SXg.png

"It suits you wonderfully."

More than wonderfully, at least in his eyes. Kahlil had quite the calm smile on his face, but she knew what she was doing. He knew she knew what she was doing. He gently patted the top of her hand as she held his arm, letting his gaze wander about the people that had gathered. The purpose was for the red ribboned folks, of course. They had each other, so there was no real reason for them to partake too much.

But he still wanted to show off his wife.

"It's like speed dating, I imagine. But with a much better setting than sitting at a table trying to start a conversation. I kind of like it."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

t77acx9.png
Tags: Open

Spice to Axxila.

Dash knew where exactly the planet was -- right off the intersection Celanon Spur and the Edusa-Vandyne hyperlane; a notorious spice smuggling system. And yet, the contact - a sweet, friendly looking grandpa going by the name of Lord S. Claus had insisted the scoundrel use a navchip for the exact coordinates. The old man was far too warm to not be faking it. The Corellian knew his type - white beard, well dressed, honey-tongued, innocent looking; all a facade to cover a murderous maniac and a ruthless crimelord. Yeah, Dash wasn't going to be acting smart to Lord S. Claus. He slapped the navchip in the console and took off, following the man's orders to a T.

It was night time when he touched down on the planet and his palms were sweaty of how easy it was getting through traffic control and customs. Something wasn't right. When the ramp of his freighter opened to reveal Lord S. Claus waiting for him along with a dozen knights, Dash realized he had been cooked. Did he owe a debt to this sinister crime lord? Did he fancy his daughter a look? How had he wronged him? No matter. It was over for the dastardly Corellian.

So over.

"Ah, well met, young sir! I extend to you my most gracious salutations and bid you a hearty welcome to the esteemed domain of Axilla. I pray your journey was adorned with safety and tranquility."

Huh?

R3 pushed the hovercart with the goods past him, nearly bumping the Corellian off the ramp.

"Behold, as I foretold! This gallant youth hath indeed brought forth the coveted Durmic spice with punctuality befitting his station." Lord S. Claus proclaimed as if he had just been given a scepter to rule over the galaxy. "Your recompense eagerly awaits you at the customs' sanctum, fair youth. Yet, amidst your busy interstellar ventures, I implore you to grace us with your presence at our forthcoming courtship festival, where Ukatis, in all its splendor, shall unfurl. As a token of goodwill, I bestow upon you this crimson ribbon of silk." The grandpa deftly fastened the red ribbon around the smuggler's wrist, offering a wink. "With this gesture, I bid you adieu."

"Ukatis?" Dash raised an eyebrow, finally finding words after the whole noble procession had departed with the containers.

"Beeedoweeep." R3 whistled before chirped in what was a cackle in astromech lingo.

"You KNEW?!?"

"Beepo-beepo."

"Why, I oughta..." he was fuming red as the ribbon on his wrist.

It was spice, but durmic spice: a famous Chandrilan cooking ingredient. And Axxila was just a few letters and a thousand parsecs shy of Axilla.

For the first time in his life, Dash Farstar was no smuggler, but a legitimate cargo hauler. He went to drown his sorrow from success to the bustling streets of Ukatis' capital city.

--

The Corellian stood out like a sore thumb. The off-white, v-neck swashbuckling shirt and black vest, paired with navy blue pants and space leather boots was a whole different galaxy to the colorful tapestry of chic and elegance that adorned the streets of Axilla. As Dash traversed the city, he noticed more than a few shattered buildings, despite the diligent work the locals had put in covering it up for the festival, and vaguely recalled from the Holo about the Mandalorians' crusade running through this side of the galaxy.

The smuggler was munching on a slice of pie when someone called out from behind him:

"A companion for your journeys, sir?"

No way they were offering Zeltron courtesans out in the open.

He almost snapped his neck back at the voice, only for the flash in his eyes to dim at the sight of a man with some little animal in his arms.

"A racyon, sir."

"I'f goff on' a' 'ome."

"I beg your pardon."

Gulp.

"I've got one at home already, pal. Thanks." yes, R3 was absolutely enough running around the ship.

He carried on his way.​

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

7myPGFN.png

OBJ I - The Courtship Festival
UKATIS
Interacting with Aris Noble Aris Noble | Vera Noble Vera Noble

TddmRqj.png
-

e8c73efd2a800a6bae22b5fa2df9fa3f.jpg
Food vendors.

Decision made, Zaiya gleefully set forth in search for Aris Noble Aris Noble . Just walking through the festival was amazing already. There was something about the atmosphere of festivals that just made it so much fun. The people. The food. The amount of critters all over —

No wait. Why were there so many? Curiousity sparked in her opal blue eyes. But before Zaiya could ponder, the teen caught sight of a tall, silver haired teen off in the distance.

There he is!

Zaiya practically shimmered with excitement as she approached Aris, her luminous skin glowing even more vibrantly. It was as if an artist had painted her with a delicate brush, creating a kaleidoscope of colors that danced across her complexion.

"Aris!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with joyful resonance as she waved enthusiastically. The Force seemed to swirl around her in a medley of content delight, reflecting her giddy pleasure at seeing him.

As she drew nearer, Zaiya couldn't contain her additional excitement at seeing another person standing beside Aris, a small critter perched on her shoulder. Was she another Padawan or perhaps a friend of his?

With a skip in her step, Zaiya stopped in front of Aris, standing a little closer than usual, but it was entirely typical of her when it came to him. Her boots added a few inches to her height, bringing her on par with Braze.

"Hi, Aris!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with breathy joy. Her face lit up like a prismatic Hapan rainbow gem, glowing with a dazzling array of colors and hues. She was thrilled to see him, and if he allowed, she would eagerly reach for his hand.

Turning her opal blue eyes towards Vera Noble Vera Noble , Zaiya greeted her with a warm and friendly expression. She had pretty dark brown hair, was a few inches taller than Zaiya, but what cause her attention - besides the cute Fuzzy critter - were her super pretty multicolored eyes. They were a combination of orange and silver. She hadn’t met anyone yet who also had a blend of different color eyes. Granted, Zaiya’s were iridescent blue, often shifting highlighting colors like a prismatic sapphire opal.

"Oh, hello!" she chirped, her excitement evident as she welcomed Aris's companion. Maybe I’ll make another new friend?!

“Wow, you have very pretty eyes.” Zaiya complimented Vera with genuine friendly cheer.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Objective 1:

Party! Party! Party! Iko was ready to come and have some fun down on Ukatis! Did he know absolutely anything to do with the planet? Absolutely not! Did that mean he was going to let something like that in the way of having fun? Of course not! And hey! He got a really cool red ribbon out of showing up to this festival! So why would he have passed up the opportunity!

He adjusted his little hat as the young Padawan ran around with boundless amounts of energy. He barely knew anyone who was going to be here but once again that was part of the fun! He was on an unknown planet, at what he assumed was a party and barely knew anything about it! Into the unknown he would say!

Iko made sure to take note of the little creatures that seemed to be on sale, making sure to remind himself later that he wanted to get one. Having a pet would be totally awesome! For now, he was going to take in the sights of Ukatis and this festival, as he fiddled away with his ribbon. He saw plenty of other people with ribbons as he wandered around. They must have wanted the neat fashion choice themselves. There was a part of Iko that wished the ribbon was blue. Blue was totally more his style compared to red...Oh well!

COURTSHIP FESTIVAL

Persie made a note of the little creatures being sold, planning on taking one home. While she knew Makky and Myra would most likely protest at first, they would be moving in the late summer to a much larger home. They had already let her work on designing her massive closet and living space on the bottom floor so she knew there was plenty of room in her section alone. Her guardians sanity would just have to survive until then.

Walking towards the food vendors, eye caught a teenage boy ( Iko Vel Iko Vel ) moving about the crowd. Eyebrow perked, definitely the cutest one she had seen yet. Dark hair, a playful nature, looked like he washed his face regularly. Plus, he was wearing a little hat, alluding he had a sense of style and actually cared a bit about his appearance. Oh, and he was wearing a red ribbon.

Interesting. Should she approach? Compliment his sense of fashion? Ask for his name?

She was mentally debating as she moved to Varzali Khorza Varzali Khorza 's food stall. Might as well get a snack while she watched this boy. Perhaps find somewhere to sit and observe him while she ate, a tucked way table.

"Apple dumpling a la mode please."

Iko was completely oblivious to the fact that he was being watched. Why would he be focused on people looking at him, when he was looking at the things around him? There were people, strange animals and food! Wait...Food! Iko's eyes went wide at the thought of having some good food! He hadn't ate since...ten minutes ago! That was like forever! He was unfed, starving, famished! He hurried his way over towards Varzali Khorza Varzali Khorza 's food stall himself, skidding down to a stop as he waited for the girl ( Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell ) in front of him to order. Something about an...Apple dumpling and a mode? What mode could apples have? Green mode? Red mode?

"Excuse me! Mr Sir! Can I have something as well please! Erh...I dunno what to ask for though." The young lad took his chin between his fingers for a moment, staring off into space as he took a long hard think about what he wanted to eat. Apples were great, but he didn't want to be considered a copy cat. Though the idea of a copy cat species seemed neat in his mind. A little fluffy cat running around that could copy whatever it looked a-Ah! He was daydreaming again! He was meant to be making an order.

"I'll...have some stew! Yeah." With that, Iko started to nod his head up and down, almost like he was headbanging to some kind of heavy metal song before he stopped, holding a hand to his head. Just great...He had given himself a headache and made himself light-headed. Maybe this is why he was always told to take a moment to relax...At the very least, he could get a drink with the stew. He hadn't had something to drink for around....four hours now! He was dehydrated, parched and erh...other fancy words for thirsty!

COURTSHIP FESTIVAL

Persephone had moved off to the side to wait for her order, kicking herself for not ordering an iced caf too. She saw a few vendors specializing in the drink down the line and would move to down to grab one once her apple dumpling was ready. Lost in her own world about her iced caf, thoughts were interrupted by the teenaged boy her eyes had landed on earlier.

He was right here.As in next to her.

Immediately he started to get the attention of the food vendor, only to be lost in thought before finally deciding on what to eat. As if there was a glitch in the system and his brain finally rebooted itself. Well, her Mama always said if they were good-lookin' it typically meant there ain't nothing behind the eyes, a man could only have looks or smarts.

Can't have it all Persie.

"Heys...uhm...I like your hat. Names Persephone, by the way..."

[ And I am L3-37, better known as Thirty-Seven. A real pleasure to meet you. ]

Right, the stupid creepy protocol droid she was forced to bring along. Persie had almost forgotten about its presence up until this moment. Dark glare was shot back in the direction of the droid before turning back to the teenage boy ( Iko Vel Iko Vel ).

"I'm sorry, my droid needs a restraining bolt or memory wipe, not sure whats wrong with him. Just ignore him.."

[ Your droid? Hardly. Mistress Dashiell I am here to accompany you to ensure your safety, not be abused. ]

A roll of her eyes. The droid was just as dramatic as Makky. Must be why they got along together so well.

Iko's eyes darted over towards Persephone, breaking out into a bright grin as she introduced herself, and Iko put his hand out towards her to offer it up to shake. "Pleasure to meet'cha Persie! I'm Iko! You can try out my hat if you want." With his other hand, Iko took the hat off and held it out in the girl's ( Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell ) direction. Though his eyes then went over towards the Protocol droid, tilting his head as it spoke...before holding his hand out towards the protocol droid as well. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Thirteen Seventy." And there was another one of his little traits. He could never get anyone's name right.

Afterwards however, Iko placed his hands on his hips proudly and held his head up. "You don't need to worry about Persie's safety Thirteen Seventy! I'm a Jedi!" Well. A padawan. But he left that part out. It made it sound less cool. Plus...it probably didn't help that he didn't use lightsabers. He also had left his swords behind, because well...a party wasn't a place to carry swords around. Unless it was a sword party...Ooooh! Sword parties. Those sound totally awes-Wait. No. Focus. Focus on the people talking to you Iko. Don't get distracted.

"Nice ribbon by the way. I have one like it!..But then again, most people seem to have one like it." His face fell slightly at that, looking around at all of the people around them. Maybe the ribbon wasn't as cool as he thought it was..."...But no-one else has a hat like mine here!" At that, Iko's face perked up again as he made the statement. Mostly to comfort himself about it.

Maker of Stuff and Things.
Factory Judge

ENpTUc7.png
She shook it from her head, freeing herself to realize that she had come upon a construction zone.
"Right there, Kif. That should..." Rara paused, looking to the new face. She wasn't part of the construction team. "Um...can I help you?"

The teen looked almost annoyed, then again, she was on the clock. She took her work very seriously, as the faster she got it done, the faster she could get back to fiddling with her own self professed doo-hickeys.

Tag: Efret Farr Efret Farr

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers
2HQjV5Q.png

nUYOsET.png

Things had been quiet back at the temple lately for Nir. Well, quiet until the sirens started going off. Apparently they were evacuating. He had gotten his band out, and things had gotten dicey. Now they were back on Cathar.

This sucked. He needed to get his mind off it. A trip to Ukatis sounded nice, so he took up a chance to go do that. Finding a new crystal, yet another friend to talk to during his writing sessions, would be nice, he thought.

He didn't expect to run into the Chancellor.

"Um...hi?"

The boy stood in the middle of the cave, staring at Auteme Auteme . The Chancellor. Right there. Right in front of him.

This was so weird....

t77acx9.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Dress | Wedding Ring

"I'm glad you approve~" she said with a warm, innocent smile. The kind that really spelled danger. She knew that he knew that she knew what she was doing, and she wasn't afraid to show it. In her new dress, walking underneath the warm Ukatis Spring sun with her husband by her side was just that wonderful.

It allowed her to relax.

"I agree that the setting is a lot better," Valery said as she looked around. "But knowing more about Ukatis' history... I can't help but feel it wasn't always this pleasant." But with change on the horizon, perhaps a festival like this could bring people from across the Alliance and even far beyond to visit. A place where people could laugh, dance, play games together, and even meet a potential love interest.

She was happy to have hers by the arm.

"Do you think we missed out on any of this?" Valery then asked. "After we met, things went pretty fast. Then you had to leave to get rid of that mark, and I ended up pregnant with Vera, and..." she let out a soft breath. She wasn't at all dissatisfied with the way things had worked out, but they hadn't been on many dates before they got really serious.

Maybe it was just a testament to how strong their relationship was.

nUYOsET.png

Nir Si Nir Si Auteme Auteme

Of late, Jaidan Shatani had been a touch out of sorts, and thus far, the Force had not seen fit to show him a glimpse of precisely when he might expect that feeling to pass. Indeed, considering the state of the galaxy for the past...well, perhaps always, but certainly within his lifetime, the unsettling possibility had occurred to him that perhaps ever having felt even vaguely in sorts was just some transitory anomaly which he'd lacked the wisdom to fully appreciate at the time. But he suspected that was not entirely fair; he had certainly reveled in the years he spent on Tython and its surrounding planets. The enticing mystery of a long lost past calling to him, giving way to profound reward as bits of history revealed itself to him once more. And through it all, the sheer and unmistakable presence of the place, tranquility and turbulence side by side in what anywhere else would have seemed an impossible dichotomy. There, it was simply...balance.

And now, it was an Imperial barracks and anchorage. Even so, Jaidan felt himself called back, and he knew he would not ignore that call forever. Dark Empire or no, he would walk the world of Tython again, these proposed new (Well, old.) Jedi Emergency Protocols be damned. But that time was not yet. He had pledged himself before the Order to stay and defend Coruscant, and he would not shrink from that pledge. Which meant, sadly, that he could not be holed up in some ruin for who knew how long, in enemy territory when the assault finally reached the capital...the former capital. Ugh.

But that time was also not yet. Coruscant remained untouched for now, and when that changed, he expected there would be warning. This wasn't the Great Galactic War, nor the closing days of the Clone Wars. An attack was anticipated, and all available strength stood on high alert for it. Jaidan would stand there as well, but in the meantime, any fool could see his time was better spent getting his head right than waiting around for the hammer to fall. To that end, with his life's chosen mission temporarily in disarray, it had seemed a time for a return to basics.

And as "Jedi stuff" went, it didn't get more basic than something reminiscent of the initial search which had yielded the crystal that even now rested in the hilt of the lightsaber he'd not ignited for anything more dire than a training spar in more than a decade. So he'd elected to follow some others of his order to this pleasant little agrarian world. Perhaps later, he'd lend a hand to the rebuilding efforts underway; he had both sympathy and empathy for a world bearing the scars of Mandalorian invasion, after all. But that work would still be waiting for him in a few hours, and this Festival underway...that, he would take a pass on. He would not begrudge anyone a bit of fun, particularly under the circumstances, but for his own part...well, he was not quite so jaded as to declare himself too old for love. But if that unforseen twist awaited him, it could find him without the spectacle of Jaidan Shatani decorating himself like some strutting peacock.

Thus it was that he found his study of this mystical and geological wonder interrupted by a sensation of surprise, and the sound of consternation. A quick glance explained both. He had to admit, he could not fault the young one for some momentary surprise. The somewhat older man shared it...among a somewhat complicated range of other feelings. The content of the Senate session which moved the capital was a matter of public record, after all.

"'Hi' is indeed applicable. Madame Chancellor."

Last edited:

t77acx9.png
AUT-14 AUT-14 Ryana mina Ryana mina

"A pleasure to meet you, Ser Feuergeir. Bilbringi is quite a distance from Ukatis; thank you for traveling all this way.”

Her speech was light and polite while acknowledging how far he'd traveled. Then again, they were roughly the same distance from Coruscant. She kept her thoughts from wandering too far down that path - Coruscant may not be the Alliance's stalwart capital for long.

"Corazona von Ascania. Jedi Knight and Ukatis native. Would you care for one?"

She figured it best to supply her ties with both the Alliance and Ukatis, and offer him a dumpling from her carton. Food was meant to be shared during a celebration, after all.

A pause drifted between them while Cora hesitated on how to approach his curiosity. Her own feelings on Ukatis were complicated - she loved her people and strove to protect them, but the customs of her planet left painful scars during her unpleasant marriage to Prince Horace.

"Well…we're not as technologically advanced or rich in resources as places like Coruscant and Hosnian Prime. Much of Ukatis is farmland - Axilla is one of its few cities, and the only one approaching modernity."

As she spoke, her gaze left Albrecht and panned over the crowd. Many of the women were dressed in the Ukatian style of long dresses and square necklines like her. There were more off-worlders among them than usual, a sight that made her both optimistic and cautious.

"Ukatis goes through cycles of isolation. We did live in relative isolation until about fifteen years ago, until the previous king was overthrown. The Enclave's assault was the first time we've been attacked from beyond the stars in a great while. Fortunately, the galaxy has been generous with aid."

A pair of children hurried past, giggling and shrieking. Cora took half a step back to avoid their path of chaos, smiling absently.

"I'm sure you're aware of the recently enacted Equal Rights Act. Ukatis is traditionally patriarchal, so I do wonder how changes will be introduced.”

She suppressed a grimace at the thought of the drunken King surrounded by his weasel-faced viziers. No doubt they’d drag their feet, or implement the ERA in a manner that was only for show.

"As for customs, you've come at an ideal time. The courtship festival is where people couple up - what makes it unique is that it's attended by men and women from all walks of life, rich and poor. You can tell who is open to finding a partner because they'll be wearing, uh…"

Cora trailed off, hit with the sudden realization that Albrecht was wearing a red cape. How had she missed the swath of crimson?

"They wear, er, red ribbons or handkerchiefs to signal their availability."

The blonde motioned to his cape as she awkwardly cleared her throat, cheeks flushed. In that moment, a distraction named Pip scampered over and pawed at her dress.

"Oh,"
she said, kneeling down carefully to scratch the racyon behind the ears. "Visiting home, are you?"

As she rose and straightened out, Cora tilted her head to the Twi'lek and chuckled softly.

"It's no trouble, Ryana. He's just excited."

Senator of Mechis III

0blCdhM.png

Location: Capital City of Axilla, Ukatis | Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Ryana mina Ryana mina
7myPGFN.png

The pair was soon joined by a Young Twi'lek, transforming their duo into a trio. The newcomer, Ryana mina Ryana mina , approached them swiftly and politely excused herself for interrupting their conversation. It was evident that she was either a close friend or another member of the New Jedi Order, given how Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania introduced herself as a Knight within the Religion. As a gesture of kindness, she offered him a dumpling, which he graciously accepted.

"Thank you for the offer, I gracefully accept." The dumpling was consumed at a leisurely pace by the Senator, who, due to his advancing age, used a small pair of chopsticks to pick it up. After finishing this delightful treat, he redirected his attention back to the ongoing conversation.

Cora, in the meantime, elucidated the local customs and the political landscape of the System. She delved into the significance of the introduction of the Equal Rights Act and its potential to transform society over time. Additionally, she mentioned that Ukatis was positioned towards the lower end of the technological spectrum.

"I perhaps have picked the wrong color to wear today, unfortunately my tenure in that specific domain has come to its logical conclusion" Albrecht chuckled softly, questioning his decision on attire as red was the color of love and affection in today's festival, and so far the Elderly Senator had no propsects in such an area.

"I can assure you that Ukatis will find its place amongst the hundreds of systems represented within the Federal Assembly, although it will not be a happy one with the Dark Empire marching to war. It will take every planet within the Alliance working together to fight back against the darkness once more. How does Ukatis plan to contribute?" The Senator was asking a rather improper question, but it was paramount that all systems donated resources and manpower to the fight.

Last edited:

7myPGFN.png

Makko had chosen to wear a formal outfit that blended in reasonably well with the local aesthetic whilst also marking him out as a Jedi. Between that, the lack of a red ribbon and the visible neck tattoos only a daughter truly determined to piss off her parents was going to interrupt his day. He would also be resisting any public displays of affection when he crossed Cora. There was still a difference between being around friends and being around the Ukatian people she was slowly winning over once more.

He caught sight of Vera and Aris. Having not spoken to them for some time he might have gone to talk to them, but he could read the dymanic from here. Aris Noble Aris Noble was introducing an acquaintance to Vera Noble Vera Noble . If Makko had known a word as long as irridescent he would have used it to describe the colourful girl. Instead he would have stuck to plain old colorful. Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

Makko took a deep breath when he saw Saahar Saahar

He was on his feet without the device that had been drilled into his spine today. Makko was back to waking without any aids, but he wouldn't run a marathon at this point of his recovery. It seemed Saahar was going to stay and that meant he needed to try and be the better person.

"Hey there," he said plainly, approaching from behind her left shoulder.

Last edited:

UKATIS COURTSHIP FESTIVAL

[ A pleasure Mister Vel. ]

Thirty-Seven shook the hand of the overeager boy as Persephone spoke. Protocol and programming dictated he not correct the boy ; this was not a business setting and Thirty-Seven knew his proper designation was not of any use. His main goal was to protect and observe young Persephone, not nomenclature. As for Jedi, well, Thirty-Seven had seen what they had done before.

"A Jedi? I've meet one of yous before. You don't look as monk-like as her though. Yous less religious or somethin'?"

Persie wasn't sure about them. Seemed to be quite a few floating around this courtship festival. Did they all come here to get paired up? Didn't they all live together? Seemed it would be easier to just roam the halls rather than leave their own planet and homes to do so. The ZikZok influencer she followed mentioned nothing of this being a Jedi custom.

"The ribbon? Yeah, they show folks you're lookin' to court. You know, romance and all that stuff. What do you think folks are here for? Its right in the name, 'courtship'."

Yep, just like Mama said, all looks and no substance.

Speaking to Iko Vel Iko Vel , her eyes caught sight of another. Much older, so it wasn't as if she could approach, but Persie could at least stare a little at the man ( Makko Vyres Makko Vyres ). He was absolutely drop-dead dreamy. As in, boy-band or model quality dreamy. Dark blue eyes noticed the lack of ribbon, not that if there was one she could do anything about it.

The good ones are always taken.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom