Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Corrupted | CIS Invasion of NR-Held Kuat

Thankfully, our limited warranty precludes our providing support to the Confederacy in this conflict.

*the legal department comes in and whispers in his ear*

...apparently I need to read the fine print on our not-so-limited warranty. *ahem*

Accepting dance partners, Pokemon gym challenges, and HoloStation Network Friend Requests.

If [member="Khonsu Amon"] approves (I am under the impression that the Golden Company has a contract with the CIS, but correct me if I'm wrong), I would like to sign up for a CIS ally slot to fight against the NR. I'll be using [member="Priesse Brinari"].

[member="Eternal Muse"]

Thanks in Advance!

The Golden Company will be fighting under the Confederacy's banner for this Invasion, as per our retainer contract.

I can't speak for my fellow merc's - but I'm interested in taking part in the space battle. If anyone from the New Republic feels like taking me on, I welcome the challenge and am down for anything - even boarding actions. >:3

gx3tFBa.png

Eyros

The Clanless
[member="Khonsu Amon"]
I shall join you.
I was once a Mandalorian so it is scientifically correct that I can swim through space.
Your going to need firepower of that magnitude!

Single ex-Dread Master, ex-Dark Lord of the Sith/Dark Councillor, 8413 year old sith pureblood looking to hook up with some New Republic Jedi or light-siders for a good old fashioned light-vs-dark fight.

GTD3all.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom