Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Community's Galactic Event

Got a few idea's fleshed out. Anyone wanna help me finalize it hit me up and i'll see if I can fill you in on my amazing plan.... mhm.

Trust me, I have actually thought it through.

Jordan Achilles

I was once a kid, now I'm half shadow, half man
Came up with this on the top of my head.

Idea:
The Celestials return to the galaxy. The whole galaxy through the current warfare and after the netherworld event is thrown into turmoil. Cults began appearing theorizing that the Celestials have come to rid the galaxy of all of it's major factions/major powers to strike fear within the population of the galaxy. To fight back against this threat planning of wiping the Sith and Jedi from the known galaxy, the Sith and Jedi form a temporary alliance. Although, what neither faction knows.....is that one side will betray the other near the end of this conflict...after all, history is written by the victors. The Celestials plan upon making a new starforge, to amass a fleet big enough to wipe the sith and jedi from the face of the galaxy, leaving only a smudge behind. Although, history can be re-written....if the alliance stays true.....the sith-jedi alliance could destroy the starforge and any attempt to amass a fleet of massive magnitude.

I know that this idea has some problems, it was on the top of my head...so................yeah

It would appear people (at least sort of) liked my idea of every adult character reverting to childhood. Not only do I think it would be rather humorous to see initial reactions; I can also see it as a good opportunity for character exploration.

And hey, what could be more cute and awesome than seeing some challenge tackled by a bunch of kids?

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
I just spent the last hour writing something and I really want to share it but at the same time I really don't know if I should.... It's in a PM between [member="Xenia Nastassia"] and myself. Anyone else wanna hop in so there is more than two of us planning this?

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
I didn't get the quote before deleting the message (stupid me).

But [member="Jay Scott Clark"] said he loved my idea! LOOK AT ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!

Hahaha. I'm kidding (about looking at me, not about him loving my idea).

So i had this idea while talking to someone and it was over all a rather simple one in where the situation is this.

A person of wealth, power, or simple intellect is able to fund/create a new method that quick literally tears the force from a being and ensures they lose all touch with it. His ultimate goal being to kill the force itself through creating as many with the force no longer touching them as possible. I had the idea and thought it would be a good way to have the villain be this comic book level or Bond type villain that was eccentric, and had these convoluted schemes of world domination or in this case a 'cure' for the galaxy like say that X-men idea where they could cure mutants. Its the perfect way to tone down world killing, massive invasions, and so on by creating a formidable enemy without the force and the ability to threaten entire species existences. Like say the Miralukan who would be left utterly blind without the force. Think about it as while yes one guy he could have a dedicated and trained force at his disposal, quality of quantity and we could have even lieutenants as lackeys like say Oddjob who finds a way to kill someone in the most extraordinary and somewhat hilarious ways. (Shame on you for not knowing who oddjob is.)

Yes, it will negate the need for armies, and fleets, and require more tact than brute force as it will be unclear -HOW- the man does it until the end but i believe it would be rather fun to see no? If the idea is liked enough to be accepted as the next event i already have a number of ideas to go along with this including how this weapon against the force could be. And even have some good old fashioned Comic book mischief that could be adapted for here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom