Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Clouds of Darkness Have Risen [ASK TO JOIN!]

Atlas Kane

A
After a while of walking through the forest, Yasuo stopped and turned to the rest. He felt like he needed to be somewhere, and quickly. It was as if the Force was calling him toward a specific place. A big building of some sort. He was sure he would encounter one of the Dark Siders there. ''You three continue to walk towards the tribe, I have to go a different route. I'm sorry that I won't be able to help you, but the Force is calling me and I have to heed its call.'' Were his last words before he dashed off into the general direction Meta had pointed at. His speed was enhanced by the Force and he would soon be at the destination the Force was leading him to.

A couple of minutes later he arrived near the village, but he still kept out of sight. He shouldn't just run into the village, since there would most likely be Sith present. He kept to the shadows of the trees surrounding the village until he spotted a big building on a hill. It was the building he had been drawn to and it seemed like someone was inside. He didn't want to get to the building through the village, since he would surely encounter a Sith, so he decided to get further away from the village and run around it, to the other side where he could get to the building unnoticed. Once he was near the building, he didn't enter it through the main entrance though, he stayed behind the building and activated his blade. Then he used the golden saber to make an entrance for himself. That was the more logical approach, since the Sith would probably have the entrance covered. He cut open a hole that was big enough for him to step through and entered the building. He was ready for anything that was inside.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

Near the center of the village, King Arcis remained poised in his lofty position, commanding the attention of the frightened villagers surrounding the man. These people had never seen a true Sith, let alone one of such high stature. Arcis's massive frame shifted to address the scared onlookers with contempt. They were weak, too easily scared of unknown things. But Lilith had spoken of their elders before, they were the ones who offered a challenge. The King shrugged them off with a boost of his power into his Aura of Uneasiness.

Leaving @[member="Morna Imura"] and @[member="Aiden Clairemont"], he took off to trail @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]. He felt the flickering presence as well, the Lightside. It was sickening, the presence of such intense light made him want to vomit. It was disgusting. A snarl formed upon his lips as he came up behind Lilith, brushing past the bodies of the unconscious guards and anyone who stood in his way. The Sith King made it just in time to catch one smart-mouth Elder shout his intentions at the young Sorceress. His Aura of Uneasiness was in full spectrum, "Now Chieftan, I can assure you no lives will be taken from you if you just surrender." He growled, his facial tendrils swaying with his head's motion. "If you disagree, I will allow you to say your final words to your family."

Vulpesen watched as his team members began to split up then continued on his own way, leaving the others to follow if they so chose. He moved quickly through the forest, occasionally disappearing completely as he naturally took a fast, yet stealthy route to the village. He was a shadow, dedicated to the arts of concealment. However, he was also duty bound to destroy the evils of the galaxy. Several such evils lay in the village ahead. However, there was among them a presence he had met before. It was vague. likely someone he thought he would never meet again, but only time would tell him whether or not this was true. In any case, the dark side was in for a nasty surprise. Vulpesen was young, but he was quite strong in the ways of the force.

As he reached the edge of village clearing, he kept close to the ground, shrinking his force signature to stay, for the most part, unnoticed. The sith might know he was there, but he wasn't ready for his true entrance, at least not yet. As he waited for the right moment, he studied once again on that familiar signature. Who was he? The presence wasn't as dark as the sith, and held hints of an unusual force tradition. He had met this person before, and the strangest part was, he was fairly sure he had fought at his side. When it came to force sensitives, Vulpesen had only fought sith, so that took this person out of the "past opponent" category.

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Meta "]@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Darth Arcis"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Michael Sardun, Grand General of the Republic Armies and Founder of the Army of Light, was slowly walking through the forest while considering their options. It was clear that the Dark Side was present here, slowly growing in power and corrupting the surroundings. He could feel a powerful presence somewhere in front of him, he only did not know if it was only one person or a multitude of people. They would find out soon enough he guessed and when they did? It would not be a pleasant affair. Quietly he checked his lightsabre, it was clean and ready to be used. But he rechecked it anyway, the act of controlling his weapon gave him some peace of mind and that was important before a battle. Running in unprepared with angst in your heart could only mean the death of you.

It took a while, but finally Michael arrived at the edge of the village. He stood upon a hill, looking over it and noting the dangers that laid before them. He could not see the Sith that had infested the village, but he could feel them. There were two exceptionally strong ones rummaging about, they could pose a problem. And then there where two who were less strong, but Michael would not ignore them for it. Sheer Force Strength meant nothing in real battle. He reached out with his mind to his fellow companions leaving them a message. “I reached the village. We are dealing with four opponents, two are noticeably stronger than the rest. Vulps and me will deal with the Masters, Tracyn I want you to aid the padawans in their fight against the less powerful enemies." then he sent a separate message to Tracyn. "Make sure to keep them safe, brother.”

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn paused and turned in the direction of Michael. Tracyn wasn't good at taking orders from someone he didn't know, care about, like, or even respected. Michael was an unknown figure to him, Tracyn turned to the padawans. Clucking his tongue, he curled his hands in his crushgaunts, and pivoted towards Michael, speaking audibly rather than through the force.

"You're going to get killed, and don't blame me when I can't help you."

Tracyn took the lead, practically dashing towards the village. He was at the outskirts, and he hoped the others would flank him, or at least stay behind him. He was staring down the Sith he could see, speaking to an elder. His lips formed into a sneer, and he twirled out his lightsaber hilt. It was still charred and slightly burnt from Krag's little fit, but it was still as effective and deadly as ever. The aura of uneasiness seemed to not bother him that much, the amulet of Tal'ra was helping him in that regard, and due to his Teras Kasi training. He stared down the Masters, and flicked his lightsaber to life. He tapped it on the ground, the blade hissing into the soil. With one hand, he pointed at the Sith.

"You get one chance, and one chance only. To stand down and surrender."
Tracyn had planned on mercy before. But now? No. No mercy for the Sith. They were beyond redemption, beyond hope. And to a degree, so was he.​
@[member="Michael Sardun"]@[member="Vulpesen"]@[member="Darth Arcis"]@[member="Yasuo"]@Lilith Mae Lancaster

Faust was a hunter, he was on world for that purpose, and that one alone. Zahatnira screamed out like a spoiled child demanding attention, multiple force signatures present, several being rather powerful. And not on his side. The assassin had slipped on-world without notice and masked his force signature as he continued through the woods, tracking all those below him, but two stuck out like sore thumbs, @[member="Vulpesen"] and @[member="Michael Sardun"]. He would leap from his perch and land behind the two, not striking, or anything, they'd have heard the sound of him landing and would turn to face the threat. "Why hello." He greeted, his voice blunt and emotionless as always as he pulled his saber from his side and ignited it, the crimson blade springing to life with a snap-hiss.

As he heard the thud of boots behind him, Vulpesen quickly turned around, twirling his lightsaber as the golden blades extended from both ends. As his eyes fell upon the challenger, he couldn't help but smile. Yet another rematch, and this time he was far more deadly. the Firkrann crystal in his saber would work well against the cybernetic torso, and after his recent revelation, he now carried ten emp grenades on every mission that involved the dark side. That stolen crystal had set the jedi on something bordering on obsession, and now, he was opening himself to the force, letting the presence of @[member="Marcus Faust"] wash over him, unable to be hidden due to their close proximity. But. that was not the presence he was looking for. There, laying within the folds of Marcus's robes was that familiar light. It was grwing tainted but generations of jedi use had made such a change difficult. The weapon radiated light. It was the light of the Torrevaso family.

"I don't suppose your here to return my family crystal are you?" Taking a ready position, Vulpesen fixed his glare on Fausts' eyes. Every match, Vulpesen came out better and better. Perhaps this would be the. day he was reunited with the link to his family. He wasn't sure if @[member="Michael Sardun"] knew about his troubles with Faust, but the tension Vulpesen was feeling would likely be radiating through the force, givin his partner a true show of his inner feelings.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Meta "]@[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Darth Arcis"]

Meta kept up with Tracyn, landing softly behind him. His blade in hand, he was behind Tracyn; like a large beast in armour looming over him. The green blade illuminating the left side features of Meta and Tracyn, Meta held his blade in a reverse grip with his right arm twisted at the elbow of his left arm. The blade in a diagonal. Meta remained silent studying Trancyn's stance and the sith around them.

@[member="Vulpesen"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
@[member="Michael Sardun"]
@[member="Yasuo"]

"Afraid not." Was the response of Faust. A small smile forming underneath the wrappings that covered his mouth. Marcus too had adapted since their last fight, removing all non-necessary cybernetics, and restoring most of his damaged body's flaws through intensive surgery and force healing. All that remained was his right leg from the shin down, he'd lost that completely in the fight with a Sith Master in the coup that brought Darth Arcis to power. He'd also kept the scars, they were a part of him now, they defined him. On the subject of improvement, the young Knight before him had gained some, but so had he, Marcus was still far ahead of him. And that was what would determine this fight, just as it always had.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Apparently the other Force users around here didn't do so well in hiding themselves. One knight just ran up to The Sith master that was with us, followed by another. I let them pass me, seeing as how Arcis could defend himself, and maybe by making the Jedi look evil, could we convince the elders of the tribes that we were infact good for them. This all changed quickly as I could see others off to the other side of the village. Seeing as how I was still outside, somehow the other Jedi Knight had past me with out my knowing, and even with my strong prowess in the force. Still, I put up my bow and headed for the two Jedi over to the side. as I was walking up to them with my sword drawn, another Sith popped out.

I didn't know if he was on my side, or even if he was against me, Quickly I hid myself in the force, and visibly behind a large tree. I could hear the men's voices as they spoke of something that belonged to the Jedi, who seemed familiar. Deciding that now was the time to act, I let my left hand burst into flames, as I walked out from cover and into the light that broke through the canopy of the forest. "What is it with you two types of people always fighting?" Not knowing if ether was on my side or not, I threw a stream of the orange and red flames at the sith, while Using my sword as a conduit for my electricity powers, sent to the Jedi Via the Phoenix blade.

@[member="Marcus Faust"], @Meta, @[member="Vulpesen"], @[member="Tracyn Ordo"],
@[member="Michael Sardun"], @[member="Darth Arcis"], @[member="Yasuo"], @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"],

While he had not done so on purpose, Aiden had somehow gotten divided from the group. Maybe it was his extensive need for curiosity that had caused him to be left behind from his party. Either way, he was not eager to let his guard down any time soon. Carefully scaling the forested area, listening for any sudden movements by ear at least, Aiden tried to use his eyes as much his ears. His unfortunate mistake had been to approach his view at eye level, and not give further awareness to the ground beneath his feet. It was likely that had he, the Apprentice would not have seen himself succumb to the endless pit that proceeded to sweep him up within mere seconds. He landed hard on his back with a heavy thud, immediately causing him to groan in recognition of his clumsy fall. Alone, and without his comrades to protect him, Aiden was a vulnerable target. Whatever hole he had suddenly found himself within, it was deep, not to mention, very dark. Though as he slowly found his way to sit up after trying to gather his barrings, eyes coming into focus, the male discovered that it was not a hole he found himself stuck in, but a cave of some sort. It appeared as if he managed not to break any bones, luckily, but he was beyond sore. He would no doubt have many bruises to follow. There appeared to be some kind of light many feet from where he sat. It took him a moment, but the Apprentice eventually got onto his feet. He did not venture forward just yet, allowing his eyes to gain one last final adjustment, along with giving him time to assess his surroundings. It was easy to miss something critical if in a grave hurry.

Lilith looked at the chief and squinted her eyes. Everything had suddenly become more difficult. And the fact, that a Jedi (@[member="Yasuo"] ) stepped into the building, but not from the door. He basically destroyed a wall to get in, which was a bit strange. But @[member="Darth Arcis"] was ready to help her, so it wasn't that bad. The presence of the Sith Master gave her confidence, so she stepped closer to the tribe chief and said: "You, Elder, shut up and hear me out! Your little 'birds' who have given you false information about our presence and the reason behind it should have kept their mouths shut, too. I want to discuss making this tribe the capital of Council of Sorcery... it could be our headquarters." Then she turned to the Jedi behind the tribe chief.

"And you, what do you want?"

Atlas Kane

A
Inside the large building he saw three people. It was easy to tell who was a Sith and who wasn't, since Yasuo could recognize the one standing by the door as a Sith due to his strong Dark Sider presence, the other one was a Sith as well, she had a Dark Sider presence as well, just not as strong as the other one's. The last person was someone Yasuo didn't recognize. He felt his presence in the Force but it wasn't that of the Dark Side, it was more like that of a Light Sider, but not completely Light sided. Which meant that he was the only one that could potentially help Yasuo if it were to come to fight between the two other sith and him. Just to be save and not provoke a fight he deactivated his lightsaber but kept it in his hand, one could never know what Sith were up to and he decided it would be best not to take any risks.

He let the female Sith finish talking about whatever she was talking about, then he wanted to ask his question about what they were doing here. But the Sith was quicker. ''Nothing much, just that you won't kill, murder, maim, burn or enslave the people that live here! Thanks.'' A little humor could never hurt, right? At least he hoped it would make him a bit less threatening to the Sith, since he wanted to avoid fighting them, even though they were Sith.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Marcus Faust"] @[member="Meta"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Michael Sardun"] @[member="Darth Arcis"]

@[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Darth Arcis"]

After hearing the Jedi's humorous comment, Lilith just turned to the former SIth Emperor and said: "Hey, could you deal with the tribe chief or something? This Jedi thinks he's really smart and I'd like to see what he can actually do." During the last sentence, she slowly turned to Yasuo again and smirked. She was ready to use some illusions or some basic Force skills. Of course the man had a lightsaber, so he had to be a skilled one... Lilith didn't have a lightsaber with her, so she had to rely on the Force.

She started walking towards the Jedi.

"I don't know who you are or what you want, but you are ruining our plans, so get out of here!" She was furious, probably because her plans were ruined, and she forgot the nervousness she had had before. It had been replaced with a feeling of power.

Oh this was a fun little charade going on. Jedi and their allies randomly appear to attack a Sith King and his protegees on a backwater planet. Apparently life was just that unexpected sometimes. However, this particular Sith Master had grown up expecting the unexpected. King Arcis would spew no questions or curses upon the arrival of some massive fleet that would turn the planet to molten slag.

The Sith King frowned upon the Jedi's words. He assumed that this Knight had less than the average being's brain cells and decided to take the liberty of enlightening him of his current hopeless predicament. His hand was still outstretched, holding the Elder in the air a few feet above the ground with a firm grip around his windpipe. "My dear Jedi..." Venom seeped from his words. "I assume you're here to wreck havoc in our diplomatic and peaceful plans of aiding this village in a mutual benefit agreement." The King gestured to the floating hostage. "Now this man is the Elder here and his life and that of his entire village will be gone in the matter of minutes if you choose to carry out with your obstructions. I dearly hope that you Jedi don't want this kind of thing on your conscience."

"Sometimes stains can't be purified."
@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] @Yasuo @Aiden Clairemont @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Marcus Faust"] @Meta @Tracyn Ordo @Vulpesen

Vulpesen's legs carried him away from the stream of lightning as he leaped away from the attack. Now he remembered. Last time he had been in the same place as these two, the fire user had come to his aid, and the sith had soundly whooped his rear end. Stronger now than he was before, Vulpesen was easily able to avoid the first attack, landing neatly on a tree branch from which he looked down at @[member="Morna Imura"]. "Oi, flame dude! Is your memory so bad that you've forgotten someone who happily paid you for a little cooperation? And as I recall, you weren't exactly a sith huger when we met on Hapes." He hoped that final sentence might remind the man why he and @[member="Marcus Faust"] were natural enemies. He had been buried alive and almost killed by this man in the mask. Saying that animosity was a possibility, might have been an understatement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom