Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Clockwork Rebellion: Dromund Kaas

After Darth Moridin was dethroned, the Sith Empire looked to recover from the chaos caused by the infighting of the Sith. It would have been only a matter of time before the Sith fully recovered and, with the Mandalorians no longer waging war against them, focus their attentions on the Republic.

Yet, a new threat to the Sith appeared in an instant. First, all power went off. Every Sith system from Dromund Kaas to Mon Calamari ceased all electronic functions and went dark. No matter what the Imperials could do, the power could not have been restored. Chaos ensued as there normally would have been with power outages.

After an hour though, the holo-screens of Dromund Kaas lit up to show an ominous image.

32colorsGIF.gif

As this message was shown, a terrifying roar form the bottom of the chasm that separated the mighty Citadel from the rest of Dromund Kaas echoed throughout the entire city. The ground quaked as cracks at the very bottom of this gash in the planet formed. Pouring out of the fractures were innumerable droids that appeared as a swarm of black clouds.

Rising up to the skies of Dromund Kaas, these droids quickly began to target the many organics of Dromund Kaas. Some were killed, others subdued. The sheer amount of droids made them impossible to fight for most people, and those that did stand their ground quickly fell.

Standing near the walls of Kaas City, Darth Apparatus saw the droids begin to completely blanket the Citadel. He held an unlit lightsaber in his right hand. He knew that if the Sith were to stand any chance of beating this droid plague, then they all would have to work together just as they would have to destroy the Jedi.

Kaine was busy shuffling through all of the new work assigned to him after the change in management not long ago. There was much damage done, and things would have to get rearranged and reorganized before anything was truly coherent anymore. However before Kaine could truly dive into his work, all the power in his office and over the planet suddenly went out in the blink of an eye. Kaine immediately went for his lightsaber, but felt no danger through the force which puzzled him immensely. Suddenly, the holoprojector on his desk went on and broadcasted a message from an unknown entity claiming that their time was at an end and that they would claim them all. Kaine immediately threw off that as a small threat before something in his mind clicked like a switch and he clutched the table for support as he felt something take hold. He felt a subtle change in his opinions and outlooks, as if the words on the holo rang clear and true and made all the sense in the world. It wasn't just Kaine, many of his HYDRA agents felt the subtle switch, as if they have just awoken from a deep slumber and without a moment's hesitation began to open fire on their former comrades or begin to convert them. At the same time, the swarm of droids would begin to rise up from the depths of the planet and begin to attack Sith not already converted. Kaine moved to the nearest viewport and stared out at the city under siege, and only held a sneer of contempt for those who would so foolishly resist conversion. They only prolonged the inevitable.

Omni

O
Omni poured from the chasm as a black tide, the droids swooped across Kaas city and the rest of the world like a massive tide of death and destruction. The massive wave of droids flew through the skies and through the city streets. Each droid looked similar, some were tall and humanoid, others resembled organic creatures. The greatest number of them however seemed to be humanoid, resembling broken angelic figures.

The droid's held a skeletal appearance. They were slender, painted in all black. Their skin and claws seemed streamlined, from their back protruded two massive skeletal wings, each of them hummed with a slight thrumming of repulsor lifts. In the center of their face sat a single orange eye, it glowed dark, scanning street after street.

They dropped from the sky by the millions and into the city, piercing the corpses of dozens of organics and leaving the rotting bodies behind. It was quick, ruthless and systematic exactly as a droid would have it. As the droids moved through the city impaling organic after organic upon their spike like fingers those that had been originally slain began to move again.

They rose from the ground, claw marks upon their chest and stomachs healed. A strange glow had entered their eyes and their skin seemed to have changed. Slowly these organics began to change, their path formed into another direction. They began to scour the city, joining the droids in their work.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
One such droid was a mouse.

A service unit like any other, it zipped between the mobile bodies of the fallen, searching out those wise enough or lucky enough to take shelter from the angel droids. It had come from the chasm, having proved its worth in myriad ways. But now...now was the time of its ascension.

Its touch infected, its photoreceptors searched, its wheels were slick with blood.

As Omni's droids poured into the streets, Darth Apparatus began to make a journey from the wall toward the Citadel. Paniced citizens and soldiers tried to find cover. Darth Apparatus could sense their endless fear with ease. He followed the trail that it left until he found himself in a middle of a town square. On one end, the skeletal robots with claws attacked several bystanders.

"Se͞r͞a҉p̶h," mumbled the Darth, his words being muffled by his crimson mask.

One of the skeletal droids, which Darth Apparatus called Seraph, stood alone. It cornered a young woman, most likely a slave or servant. The Sith Lord approached the Seraph. The droid turned its singular, red eye toward Darth Apparatus. It gave no other response, though.

Then, Darth Apparatus ignited the lightsaber in his hand. A red blade slashed off one of the Seraph's arms. The droid emitted an alarmed screech and stood back from the Sith Master.

Silver dust seemed to fall from the severed arm and rush toward the young lady. With a wave of his hand, Darth Apparatus managed to telekinetically stop the particles short. There were a few electric sparks within the small cloud, caused by the dark side. Then, Darth Apparatus released his influence in the Force - causes these tiny particles to fall to the ground in an inert state.

Meanwhile, the Seraph held out the stump of an arm it had. Extending out from the scorched metal where its arm was severed, laminanium stretched out and began to reform what was lost. While the droid did a good job in reforming what seemed to be a complete limb, it seemed much more hollow than the original.

"H̸a͏d ͡I ̵fo̵rg҉o͜t̶t͞en?" questioned Darth Apparatus.

Several of the civilians that were near the square saw Darth Apparatus stand up against the droid. They slowly began to creep out, wondering if, for some strange reason, the Sith could have saved them.

Turning his head slightly toward the people behind him, the Darth commanded, "Go t͏o̢ th̸e̡ ̨s̴p̡a͘cepor͞t͟.̀ ̷T̢eļl̛ ̵t̕h̷os͘e̛ ̢y̨oų ̧f̀in̷d ̢t͝o go̶ a͝s ̡we͞l̴l."

The spaceport managed to have been in the general direction of where the Darth came from, away from the Citadel and all. The civilians and soldiers rightfully obeyed Darth Apparatus, knowing that to defy a Sith was not the best thing one could do for their health - especially in the event of a droid invasion.

The Seraph stood its ground until several more of its kind walked up, as if to provide assistance in a fight against Darth Apparatus. The Sith Master kept his position, though, being a proverbial barrier between the droids and Imperial subjects.

When it came down to it, Daxton was surrounded by droids. Not one to truly trust organics, he had long since surrounded himself with limitless, hardworking machine slaves, allowing the Sith to continue his studies and experiments into the next generation of life. He was in the middle of his studies when suddenly the lights went out.

His servant droid, U1O1 suddenly played the message that was playing all over the holonet, and under his mirrored helmet, Daxton frowned with intense curiousity. "Fascinating. Tell me more." He demanded.

Unfortunately the message just repeated itself, but Daxton knew he was on to something. Summoning more droids he began to tinker with on his worktable, he would need someway to communicate with this interesting lifeform.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
A black-cloaked figure in alchemical plate stalked out to stand beside Apparatus. Darth Desmius usually operated without the armor called Contempt, but today was a special, special day. The Dark Lord of the Sith ignited a sky-blue blade and stared down the oncoming horde of Seraphs and other droids.

"After a certain point, there'll be nobody left to flee. The inhabitants of the city are dead or co-opted, and the chasm is in the middle of Kaas City. While we have the chance, I can, I think, bring down a Force Storm on this city. It's a radical solution, I admit. I have the strength, but I'm not sure I have the time. What do your instincts tell you, Apparatus?"

As soon as Desmius appeared to Darth Apparatus, the Sith Lord turned his head to the Dark Lord. The Seraphs continued to keep their distance as more of their numbers began to gather after slaughtering Sith subjects that could not escape. Yet, their reaction to Ashin was certainly that of extreme hostility as their gazes turned immediately to the recognizable Sith Empress and they began to screech in unison.

"D͢ro͡mún͘d͡ Ka̛as i̛s lo͘st̴ ҉eit͟h͘er wa̧y," answered Darth Apparatus in a calm, low voice, "Óm͝n̢į's ̨n͠umb͡èrs͟ ar͞e͠ in̸nu̵m̨er̢a̧b͞le͘."

The Darth turned toward the Citadel for a second. By then, it had been swallowed by a black sheet of droids. No doubt, they were swarming each hall to exterminate all organic life.

"And̛ ͘sưch a͏n ̀a͞t͘t͘acķ ͠wou̧ld͜ ͠r̷ip apa̡rt ̸what͜ ͜to̕o̢k͏ ͠c̶ent҉ur͟ies͢ ̢t҉o̕ ͡r҉e̢b͞uil̶d̛," commented the Darth on how the Force Storm would destroy the infrastructure of Dromund Kaas, "An̶d͢ ̴i͞t wo͜ņ't̨ gua͠ràńt͘e̶e͞ ̷th̨e̴ d̕e̷s̸tru҉ct͠ion ͡of̀ ̷t́hȩs҉e ̧dŗo͟i͟ds͢."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
She ignored the screeching.

"You never struck me as sentimental, Apparatus. Valid points, of course. I'm loathe to admit that the world is lost. I've lost too many worlds in my time."

Behind them, evacuation transports roared away from the starport.

"The reborn, over there -- the injured restored to life. Some sort of nanotechnology infection, perhaps. We need research, we need samples...and I suspect we need to leave rather soon." The Dark Lord of the Sith hawked and spat on the street, glancing back at the transports as they lifted off. "Someday, though. Someday."

"I͠t̷ is̛ ̨s͢im̴pl͢y̨ ̶what̕ is͘ mo͏s͟t ef͜fiçíen̸t," immediately replied the Darth after Desmius's accusations of sentimentality, "Drom͘ún̡d Ka̛a̷s ͟can ͜n̢e̛ve̶ŗ ͝b͜e used ̛ag͏a͝in͟ ͘in y͢ơu͏r̨ ̶lif͝eti͞me̕ i͞f̧ de̷st̨roy̶ed͡.́ Re̵c͟o̵nq͘ųered͘ ͝t̕ho͟ug̀h͜, ͘ye̡s̷."

After Desmius's observations of the risen corpses, Darth Apparatus turned his attention to them. They seemed to be nothing more but husks to him, serving no purpose except that which Omni willed.

"S҉u͘bd̀ue ͝o̷ne, i͠f҉ ͞yo̧u҉ w̧i̕sh," advised the Darth, "Y͡et ̸k͞nơw̴ ţh̵a͟t ̢b́y̸ d͏o̴i̢ņg ҉so̴, y͢o̡u ́cóuld ̸f҉orfei҉t͝ y͏òur̷ ͟ow̴n w̛i̴l̨l̷ an͏d t͏ha̴t ̛of͠ ̀wh̨oev̛eŕ ̴els̕e̷ ͠t́ou̧c͘hes it."

The Darth's knowledge of Omni and his mechanisms would have seemed uncanny. Galactic knowledge of the droid would have been lost by 835 ABY - at least to those that were not alive when Omni began his first rampage.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin nodded slowly. She had already formed an impression of Apparatus as one who, perhaps, knew more about this crisis than anyone -- this merely confirmed it. "Good counsel. Samples can come later. I daresay there's no shortage of droids available throughout the sector."

She touched her collar comlink. "Desmius to Ajara. Report."

"Was just about to call you, Majesty. The last ships are nearly ready to leave. Will you be coming offworld with us?"

"Affirmative. Darth Apparatus and myself will be there shortly." She clicked off the comlink. "You and I need to have an extensive talk on our way offworld."

"Th͞at́ is n͠o̡ ͡ìs͘sue," replied Darth Apparatus to having a discussion with Desmius, "Omn͞i i͝s ơnè ̸e͟n͘ti̸tý ̸I've̶ ͟lo͠n͠ged̵ t̕o ̛d̕estr̕o̴y͞."

Upon saying that, the Seraphs began to move. Several of them rushed toward the two Sith Lords - mostly at the Sith Empress. Darth Apparatus was quick to react by lifting his left hand up toward the droids. With his palm facing the Seraphs, these broken winged metal angels ceased their advance. Upon flicking his hand out at the Seraphs, all the droids that stopped moving were thrown back several meters.

"De͞st̕r̵o͘ỳi͠ng͞ ͘th͘ȩs̢e͟ ̢wi̶l͠l ̢t͞ake too long," informed the Darth, thus beginning his consul on Omni's creations, "Th͏e S̛eraph͜ ̛ar͝e as t̢en͢ac͠io̴us ͝as Ge̴n'̢Dai."

A couple Seraph came flying in on their repulsor engines. Darth Apparatus looked up and braced himself in a lightsaber stance. One of the Seraph's eyes lit up, shining a bright orange. Then, it fired a laser at the Sith Lords. Darth Apparatus stepped forward to catch the channeled laser beam with his lightsaber. It bent back toward the second Seraph and sliced through the droid. Darth Apparatus then pivoted his blade around and redirected the laser back to the Seraph that shot it - thus cutting through that droid as well. Both machines fell to the ground in pieces. After the impact, both continued to move as if they were trying to piece themselves together.

Then, Darth Apparatus turned toward the spaceport to leave the square with Desmius so that they could retreat from Dromund Kaas.

Kaine strolled through the chaos that was Kaas City at a brisk pace, his eyes blazing with determination as he made his way to the space port. The great A.I wanted all to be one with the collective, and be part of it they shall. The droid left Kaine alone, for he was one of them and they recognized their own. The once proud citizens of Kaas City were fleeing in a mass exodus, the spaceport a hive of activity as a constant stream of ships rose into the sky to evacuate what remained of the population, but still many more fell and were assimilated. Kaine reached the space port and felt a few powerful figures in the force approaching the space port as well, and it was evident that they did not agree with the great A.I's methods and thus he was bound to stop their escape and enlighten them. He reached for his curved hilt lightsaber and activated it's crimson blade as droids began to encroach on the spaceport itself.

Tal, cursed his luck, he had to leave the obsurity of Korriban to watch the ensuing throne change... Well here he was, and luck him, he spotted the new empress, if he was going to safe with anyone it was them. Tal ignited his saber and began a dance towards the two, following them Darth Apparatus, and Desmius, if he could remember right. when he got near them he spoke " Well aren't you too a sight for sore eyes, Seen Darth Voracitos? " He had to ask, perhaps he was masterless already. He smirked as he kept up with the two, hopefully they would take the apprentice with them.. I mean even sith valued other sith in cases like this when they weren't a burden right?
Tal began to thank his master for his training, he doubted he would be alive had it not been for it. He was here to help the empire, and build his own power,but in order to do that, he needed to survive and that was what he planned on doing. He stayed silent, not wanting to disrupt the two sith, knowing they were of much greater rank than him.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Stay back, boy!"

That was all the time Ashin could spare as dozens of Seraph killers closed in on her. She raised her blade, a horizontal bar of blue fire, and deflected the blasts that came for her unarmored face. The others struck her armor and dissipated, heating the alchemical plate to the point of agony and burning away the taozin lacquer. She channeled the heat, and it rolled from her into fuelless fire. One of her great friends had trained with the Shapers of Kro Var, focusing on wind and fire; one of her Masters had been an expert in energy manipulation. She knew enough to melt this wave of droids to slag, though it cost her momentarily.

They sagged in midstride, then began to droop. Their thinner appendages melted outright, but their bodies retained their shapes. They fell -- and then it was time to move.

"I sense something wrong at the spaceport. Quickly, with me."

The familiar presence of Kaine would have comforted her, if not for the sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. Something was off, twisted -- not in Kaine, not that she could sense, but in the currents of fate and consequence. The last evacuation ships, almost ready to lift off, were choked with people.

"Kaine -- what's your report?"

Omni

O
@Kaine Zambrano @[member="Ashin Varanin"]
As the Empress walked up to Kaine a droning sound could be heard overhead. Repulsor-lifts zoomed through the the air, and then a loud crunch could be heard as two massive Seraphim droid landed behind Kaine directly flanking the man. They towered over him, standing at nearly three and a half meters. Their two deep orange eyes stared down at the Empress. The droids droned quietly as they peered at the woman, seemingly waiting on a signal to strike.

As these two drones landed behind the Gran Vizier others began to swam the skies, chasing after the the escape ships intent on bringing them down. Slowly but surely the sky began to be filled with them. Dromund Kaas would fall just as every other world would.

Radon Mont

R
Spaceport
@[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Darth Apparatus"], @[member="Kaine Zambrano"], @[member="Omni"]

All hell had broken loose. He'd been on his way to the spaceport to commandeer a ship for the flight back to Falleen when droids everywhere seemed to go on the fritz. What was worse was the fact that there were these other droids that kept popping up to try and attack people to. And they were big frickin mothers, to put it mildly. Radon frowned at this. Droids were a nuisance but somewhat useful at best. At worse they were machines for killing. These ones seemed to be partly the latter, and partly something even worse. Either way, he didn't much like it. How was he supposed to get back to his pregnant wife when the skies were filled with attack droids that had murderous, or worse, intent?

One of the droids tried to come at him and he dodged back and out of the way. He was observant. The droids were touching people and doing something to them and he didn't like it. Controlling people was his game, but he didn't want to be controlled. As the droid came at him again, Radon reacted by reaching through the Force and gripping it by the head. Spinning it around, he slammed it into the ground, and then flung it at a couple of its brothers and sisters that had decided the commotion was something that they needed to deal with.

With most of the ships having left, it left very few people still around that weren't acting oddly. That made Radon even more of a target and he had nowhere to go but out. Turning, he ran and shattered a window outward with the Force before flying through it. Incidentally, he landed not too far from where Ashin and Apparatus were confronting Kaine and two big fricking droids. These guys were monstrous. He didn't have time to waste, though, as other droids were hot on his heels. He darted around, jumped onto a building and flipped off of it so he could land closer to the other sith. Given that the droids were flanking Kaine, and not attacking him, Radon didn't want to be too close to him. "This your idea of controlling the Empire, Empress?" Slight sarcasm, slight defensive mechanism for trying to take some pressure off. Needless to say, Radon was perturbed.

When @[member="Tal Lom"] showed up and addressed the Darth and Empress, Darth Apparatus turned his head toward him for a second to command, "F͠ol̴l͠ow, or̨ ͞d̵ie̵."

Unfortunately for Tal, it did not answer the Sith Apprentice's initial question of where Voracitos was. Yet, they might have found the fate of the Master of Gluttony eventually if they all continued to live.

With Desmius, Darth Apparatus quickly made his way to the spaceport. The Sith Lord nodded in agreement when Desmius pointed out that she felt something wrong within the spaceport - what was supposed to be a safe haven.

Eventually, they came across Kaine - the Grand Vizier of the Sith Empire. Shortly after Desmius called out to the Sith Knight, two massive Seraphs dropped down just behind him.

"I will̕ d͜istr͟a͢ct ̢the ͟r͏epuls͟o҉r ̷dr͜o͠i͝dş," declared Darth Apparatus, "C̶ònf̧r̢ont K̶a̴ine͠.͜ I͠f͞ ҉h̸e͏ ̛iş ̢ho̢s͞t̢ile, y̕ou n̛ow͠ ͢ha̛v͠e y̡our̴ ̸s͜a҉m̷p̢l҉e̡. ̧H҉e͡'̀d ̀be ͞be̡s̨t ̛k͡e҉pt̸ ͟a̢li҉ve,͟ ͞f͏o͢r̸ y̡our̡ in̛te҉ŗes̵ts͡.҉"

For a second, Darth Apparatus glanced at @[member="Radon Mont"]. A thought ran across his mind about whether or not the Falleen would join Desmius and Tal in their quest to get offworld. Yet, the Darth did not dwell on it for long.

Then, Darth Apparatus sprung to action. With a lightsaber in one hand, he darted to the side - away from Desmius, Tal, and Radon. The Seraph droids' eyes began to light up, just as what happened earlier. With a flick of his hand, Darth Apparatus managed to forcefully twist the droid's heads to the side - toward Darth Apparatus. Their laser beams scorched the floor of the spaceport and lasted well over ten seconds before dissipating. Seraphs themselves took that long before they assumed an aggressive fighting stance - facing Darth Apparatus as he came to a halt on the other side of the droids as Desmius and Tal.

While it would have been apparent on the Darth's face, one could have felt through the Force that he was slightly delighted in the chance to fight two incredibly tall droids.

@Ashin Varanin, @Darth Apparatus, @Kaine Zambrano, @Omni @[member="Radon Mont"]

Darth Isolda would not have to wait for long.

Her head twisted to the right, the droids will overtake the Temple. The symbol that which is power upon Dromund Kas would fall. Visions and whispers echoed in polyphonic tones. Mechanical arms swirling and reaching out like savage tentacles, rendering all to nothing. A large glowing red eye. A woman, powerful in her right.

Darth Isolda gave a sudden sharp intake of breath.

"T̷h͏at wḩi҉ch̡ ͜sh͟a҉ļĺ reig̡n͜ do̧w͠n ͟th̴e̸ ̵h̶e̛a̡ven̢s aǹd́ ̸stri̛k҉e̷ ̨upo͞n ̛th̨e͏ wo҉r͘ld̵s̷ ļi̢k͝e l̨ocus̶ts.̛ ́A ̀p̢l͏ague t̴h͡a͢t s͏ha͡l̀l͘ ͢render͞ ̢al҉l͡ ̴ţo͟ th̢e̶r͢e c͟au͡se w͡ìth͘ ̷a̸ s͠i̵mple̷ t̢ouch͞..̡."​

Another sudden draw of breath shook her body, causing her to arch her back and gasp. In moments, she was herself again, her breath coming down in soft pants. Outside the spaceport, havoc ensued. Her dark head lifted, and what pale alabaster skin was revealed under her flowing black robe reflected the light in eerie display. She'd left the headdress off, leaving straw straight locks of ebony reaching beyond her waist. A straight slash of dark bangs brushed about midway down her nose, shrouding the sightless eyes of the Oracle of Vahl.

Through the Force, she felt the tinge of delight of battle. Her Lord.

While she could seemingly did not see her Dark Lord in the manner those with sight do, she envisioned him as he truly was through the Force. There was an omnipresent carnality about him. She could see in in the way his body hummed with dark energy, saturating the air around him, an overwhelming presence if you will. Like a moth to the flame, how she desired it. An morbid thought perhaps, but Moira was a severely troubled young woman, gifted with tremendous psychic and clairvoyant abilities. Ever since she was a child, the image of a such a powerful man plagued her mind. A Dark God, given to her by the Goddess herself. How she hated it as much as she craved it. A dark obsession.

They would need to leave soon. The droid army will over take them. Yet one reeked of the malevolent presence that came with the darkening of the sky.

"He is tainted" rang Moira's voice, her lips curving into a snarl.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Spaceport
@[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Darth Apparatus"] @Darth Isolde @[member="Tal Lom"] @[member="Radon Mont"]

Valik was minding his own business, experimenting in lab when suddenly some Droid decided it was a good idea to rudely interrupt his business by taking over all of his holoscreens. He could deal with the power failures, as Valik always had a non-networked back-up generator just in case, but this was simply too much.

"YOUR TIME IS AT AN END. THE PLAGUE WAS CREATED TO THIN YOUR NUMBERS. WE ARE HERE TO CLAIM THE REST." Over and over the message went. Suddenly Valik wasn't as annoyed. There was a technological singularity, a droid smart enough to improve itself. There was the fact that the Gulag Plague was a creation of this AI, and the AI probably had the file of the plague in it's database. There was the fact the Plague needed to be created to "thin our numbers" in the first place, most likely meaning that the AI didn't believe itself powerful enough to take on the full force of the Galaxy. Simply so many things to study, so many possibilities, Valik needed some samples.

whirrrrr Valik began to hear one of his old droids come to life, probably to kill him. That would be problematic, as while it was an older model, all of Valik's droids were absolutely lethal. He heard it lumbering towards him, and crackled a bit of lightning between his fingers to help illuminate the room. He had to have had something here to deal with droids. He shuffled about from invention to invention, all the while the droid coming closer and closer. Finally he found it, a portable EMP generator. Designed to for easy transport and the ability to temporarily disable all technology in a 10 meter radius. He activated it and a blue wave tingled all around him. The noise stopped. The droid had been deactivated, at least for now. There was no time to waste. He had to take his invention to the Empress, or at least one of her higher ranking subordinates. His usual channels were probably down, so he was going to go directly to the source.

As Valik left his lab, he saw the chaos and turmoil that had befallen Kaas City. Scores of droids of all shapes and sizes terrorized the city, killing inhabitants left and right. Valik stretched out his senses with the Force, and found a concentration of powerful individuals. Extremely powerful individuals in fact, perhaps even the Empress or one of the Darth's. He rushed towards them, blasting his EMP generator every 5 or 6 meters until he finally found an interesting congregation of people. A masked man and a pale silver-eyed woman, both who seemed to be exerting the Darkside as if it created them. A proud and tall Faleen, with an air about him that breathed nobility and command. A twi'lek man, who looked woefully out of place, and then he saw her, the Empress and her glorious Sith Alchemized armor. Valik wished to examine the armor in depth, but had no time. He attempted to activate his EMP generator one more time, but found it had run out energy. Valik had been so rushed he hadn't even thought of the power output needed to generate such a wave. He put the EMP generator in his back-pack, then ignited his lightsaber. It was time to see what these machines were made of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom