Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Chimera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Ahriman

D
Z1726Sh.png

wCTzNFa.png

axldTFS.png

I40wnfD.png

37y3ZsY.png

• 2 Escape Pods.
  • Comfortable Accommodations for Travel.
  • Emergency Hazard Control Systems.
  • Crew Quarters.
  • Cargo Hold.
  • Holo-Communications Suite.
  • Medical Bay.
  • Cargo/Freight Loading Lift.
  • Engine Room.
BWbHGrs.png

8Bs48wF.png

• Ghost: The Chimera is a stealth capable combat ship, equipped with a Stygium Cloaking Device and Whisperthrust Engine designed to mask its physical presence, signature identification and flight patterns.
  • Heavy Hitter: Boasting powerful offensive weaponry, the Chimera is a heavy hitter among personal Corvettes for the purpose of tactical air to surface strikes and space combat.
yYDpyZW.png

• No Support Craft: The Chimera does not have the capacity for ground or air-based secondary vehicles.
  • Fight or Flight: The Chimera's Stygium Cloak requires a significant amount of power to be drawn from auxiliary systems in order to maintain long-term stealth and as a result due to the Corvette's size and technology, cannot be utilized simultaneously along with its offensive weaponry.
vyI8KM4.png

The Chimera is a heavily customized personal Corvette designed for space and air-to-surface warfare, commissioned by the Sith Order for the personal ownership of one of their Sith Acolytes, Valen who serves under Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano , a member of the Kainate and House Zambrano.

The Custom Corvette is a modified version of the S-161 "Stinger" XL, Smaller, faster and boasting greater firepower and advanced systems for the purpose of classified assignments in service to the Empire and the Order of the Sith.

A noteworthy difference here within the Chimera is the inclusion of Locke and Key technology, assets and advanced systems that have been recovered from downed hostile vessels, replicated and installed within the Sith Corvette, making it a unique vessel within the Sith Fleet. The First United Astral Engineering Corp has also provided custom offensive weapon systems for maximum combat effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valen

Looks good; two points underbalanced, but I tend to assume that's intentional. I would like you to complete the Materials section, however, as it appears to have been left at the WIP stage. While you're at it, might as well link the Model too.​

Once that's done, I'll happily approve this.​

Darth Ahriman

D
AMCO AMCO

Not sure how I missed the materials section! My mistake lol.

I've added the link to the model, but as for it being underbalanced, no that wasn't intentional actually. Does that mean I could raise Defenses and Maneuverability to High?

Valen

First of all, you do seem to still be missing the Materials, all it says is "to be added".

Secondly, you can indeed. Here's the math - Unique (+4), High (-1). As you can see, you could raise four ratings from Average to High at Unique, or two to Very High, or one to Extreme and one to High. You could also lower ratings to raise other ones.

If you do end up raising your Defences/Maneuverability, please adjust the Weaknesses accordingly. If you have nothing else "No Support Craft" is fine on its own, nothing wrong with making a well-rounded jack-of-all-trades.

Darth Ahriman

D
AMCO AMCO

Awesome thanks for that, and yeah I wasn't disputing the materials section, I was surprised that I had missed that out lol I'll make the needed edits asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom