Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Bryn'adûl | Vaydralen Armament Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bryn'adûl | Vaydralen Armament Platform
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
isaac-hannaford-ih-elite-minor02.jpg

• Intent: Armour for the Vaydralen
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Bryn'adûl
  • Affiliation: The Bryn'adûl
  • Market Status: Closed Market
  • Model: Vaydralen
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Verikast, Verikast mesh body-glove
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • EMP: None
    • ION: None
    • Elemental: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Personal Shielding: The armour comes with a uplink hatch for personal armour modules to be linked with the Mind Stone.
  • Communication: The Vaydralen similarly to the Draelvasier utilise Mind Stones in their armour to communicate across distances.
  • Hidden Blades: The Vaydralen armour comes with two serrated blades attached to each wrist, each roughly 20cm in length.
STRENGTHS
  • Conventional: The verikast plating provides all the conventional defences required to defend against the most common types of weapons. Blasters and kinetic based.
  • Design: The armour is designed as to not inhibit the physical mobility of the Vaydralen whatsoever.
  • Impressive Defence: The verikast plating provides impressive defences against energy, kinetic and lightsaber attacks. The construction of the suit also provides sufficient protection against the elements.
WEAKNESSES
  • Morphology: The strange bodies of the Vaydralen means that protection must be sacrificed for manoeuvrability.
DESCRIPTION
Verikast armour, based off of ancient ceremonial armour from the medieval age of the Vaydralen. The Vaydralen of old used to use colour as an indication of rank and nobility. Now within the Bryn'adûl their base armour has been replaced with a base gunmetal colouring. This is to exemplify unity as colour is reintroduced into the higher ranks and various different groups developing among the Vaydralen corps.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Hello! I'll be your judge today. I really like this armour, just like the other Bryn technologies. However I found som problems:
  • You forget to link the Bryn’adûl, please fix it.
  • The armour is very underpowered, it has -4 rating. So if you want you can fix it.
  • Under the strengths you have to add to the list the Lightsaber resistance too, because it has a high rating. Please edit this.

Everything else is good. Please let me know if you edited these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom