Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Blitz" | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Planet of Skor II

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
VZc8K4g.png

My baton hurtles down, but instead of meeting the face of a Ren it clashes against the sunfire bar of a plasma blade. Sparks spit and fly. My blow shunts the wielder backward. My head snaps in his direction and I see a stormtrooper carrying a lightsaber.

I do not know if he has the Force. Frankly, it doesn't matter. At this range his abilities would be dampened or nullified by the voidstone I carry, the same for the Ren who stands just in front of me.

My arm comes back for a second swing. I hear the chirp of a blaster pistol and feel the impact against my stomach. A one-two-three combo that nearly doubles me over. Smoke roils up from my gut, but the pain is minimal. I don't think it pierced the armor, though it may be compromised. The blue tendrils of smoke from the L.I.S. grenades still wreathes around us all, sucking out the lethality from the blaster weapons like venom from a snake.

Information shoots through my brain and I'm awash in sensory data, the bio-interface in my Bollen pattern processing it at inhuman speeds. Time seems to slow for me.

The Ren is focused on that trash tornado, barely paying attention to me. Distracted. His mistake.

The stormtrooper has a lightsaber, but everything about him from the way his feet are placed to the way he holds the grip tells me he does not know how to use the blasted thing except as a blunt instrument of destruction. Dangerous, but clumsy.

The greater threat to me and my soldiers is the Ren. He goes first.

I sidestep twice to my right and put the Ren in between myself and the stormtrooper. If he wants to shoot me again, he will have to find an opening that doesn't involve blowing a hole through the Vader replica.

I don't have that issue.

Raising my sonic carbine in my left hand, I aim for the Ren's legs and squeeze the trigger. Hard sound capable of shattering the bones in his legs waffles out, projected in a cone. At near point blank range, my voidstone comes into play and his abilities with the Force will be dampened. Without the Force to draw on, he will be mortal again.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Rexus Wenck"] | [member="Sol Stazi"] [member="Keric Dynt"] | [member="Canal"]

Skor II - Space
Allies (immediate): [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] (OOCly indisposed), [member="Adalric Vastor"]
Allies (peripheral): [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Thalera Isianthar"] [member="Samuel Jones"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Charlotte Reed"]
Enemies (immediate): [member="Rach Vizla"]
Enemies (peripheral): [member="Zark"] [member="Sieb Tevv"] [member="Cathul Thuku"] [member="Asmus Janes"] [member="Arisa Yune"]
Forces: Raptor-class Assault Frigate FIV Holdfast

Alongside the Admonition, a smaller vessel exited hyperspace, entering the foray as well. Unlike her counterpart, and immediate superior, she did have a command chair. Perks of smaller vessels, though she knew that would change in the future. Something she'd thought about to a great extent. Perhaps having a chair custom installed would suit her. But no, doing that would make the others think she believed that she was a cut above them, and she did not. She was a peer to them, at best. She felt confidant, however, in her current position. Certainly the battlefield was a hectic mess of chaos, but she was confident in her ship and her crew.

"Shields up, charge weaponry."

Fingers drummed idly on the armrests. They were pushing into a battlefield full of other ships, coming in late. That was dangerous, to say the least, but she remained calm and composed, knowing that doing so would keep her crew from fussing about in their seats.

"The Admonition is deploying small craft."

"Maintain running speed to match hers. Coordinate targeting data to provide maximum efficiency. Standby to engage."

Allies: GA
Enemies: FO
Worthy Opponent: Formerly [member="Kriel Firin"], currently no one.

Kaida felt something close to a surge of satisfaction when she plunged her blade into the Ren's stomach. In the blink of an eye, it was all over. Far too soon. Her opponent pulled back, allowing the blade to leave his abdomen after putting a hole into it.

Defeated, her enemy ran, drawing upon the Force to get away. Kaida's first instinct was to pursue and put an end to him, but he was fast. Perhaps fuelled by desperation, for though the wound was not immediately mortal, he would probably need medical care to survive.

The Seraph grunted, then lowered her blade. He would be out of the fight, there was a larger battle to be fought. Her lack of egocentrism was useful when it came to focusing. She took a breath and switched off her sabre. Cold eyes that were coloured a crystalline blue fell upon her shield. It had not emerged unscathed, for the storm of blows the Ren had inflicted upon it had caused damage, but it was still functional.

So the Seraph attached her sabre to her belt and activated her comm, hailing [member="Aeron Kreelan"]. Many years ago, Kaida had been a soldier in Omega Pyre, serving the Protectorate during the Cira and Alcori administrations. So she was somewhat familiar with the Prex. "This is Seraph Taldir. I've defeated a Ren. He fled," her voice would crackle through the device. "What's your sitrep?"

B6AT7im.jpg

Allies: [member="Saul Perth"] [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] [member="James Mathison"] [member="Spencer Varanin"]
Enemies within the area: [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Mishel Ren"] | [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]
Generic Omega Pyre Forces.
U-Wings | Cobra-Class Gunships | M47 Illria-Class Dropships bearing troops of HBD-300 Droid Series | Omega Pyre Spec Ops in Mk II/H Battle Armor | BTI-HPC | | VT-Portable Shield Generators | Squib’s in salvaged armor made out of spare bits, tensor weapons, and Standard Thermals, Standard concussion, standard energy grenades. Dispatch of OBL-1, OBL-2, OBL-3, and OBL-4 defense drones.

"Gorram it.” Aeron gave a curse, the satisfaction she felt at seeing the First Order Forcer get tossed back quelled by the incoming of another and the quick departure of her target.

[ We moving into position Big Lady Prex. ] the crackle of the encrypted com spoke within the helm of the Omega Pyre Prex. It was Duckee, informing her of the Squib moving and using the tunnels to sneak underground and through the scattered remnants of the Vong to try and get a lock down on the First Order soldiers in this area along with that of the Knight’s of Ren. This information was transferred back to command, allowing them to plan out and direct forces as needed.

[ Girl leave. Follow?]

Aeron spoke into her comm, letting [member="Mishel Ren"] continue talking while keeping her voice modulator muted.

[ Wrap around, start targeting them for incapacitation. If they shoot first, then shoot to kill. ]

[ You bet!] Duckee replied, working along with the OBL drones and Omega Pyre forces, silently moving in locating and locking down targets for their aerial support. Duckee directed Meie Baba, her fellow Squib scout, to follow [member="Kaalia Voldaren"].

I got seven more shots, she thought to herself, the dark vizor of the Prex directed over towards the one talking to her. Why did they always talk? It was the worst thing to do in a battlefield. The soldier in her grew even more annoyed. Good thing that [member="Spencer Varanin"] was flooding them all with Force Valor, allowing them to be even more determined and focused on the task at hand.

Finally, opening the comm, Aeron simply said. [ I’m Zeison Sha. I fight for family. First Order came to our doorstep and ignored a direct request from the King to stand down and leave. ]

Extending her blaster to point at Mishel, Aeron added curtly. [ So, if you didn't come for a fight-- Then leave. ]

Meanwhile back on GADF Compound...

Aedan Miles said:
[This is Aedan Miles here to supply military aid I will be landing my ship on the planets surface near the Metro City that seems to be under siege.]
Commander Veep gave a curt nod, “Confirmed his transponder codes and security access.”

“Yes, Sir..” a quick type of the keys. “Cleared. “

Meanwhile, Screebee came running in, eyes wide and going. “Got message from Fizz Cap Commander!” Scrambling in his tiny height, he went to the holo array to insert the recording of the message.

“See! This big!” he gestured, as the recording played through.

Relit Vandal said:
::More help would be appreciated. I am unsure of how long the power drain on the facility can last. I am guiding the First Order through the facility. I am without means to remove them but perhaps we can use them to help clean out some of the Yuuzhan Vong incursions. I am forwarding you a recording that will give details regarding the platoon and vessel::
Screebee then played the information about the details of the platoon and vessel. Some sort of scientific mission?

“I doubt it.Veep added, narrowing his eyes. Turning towards the comm officer, the Commander added, “Give Miles coordinates to the Blastport. I want him to aid in securing those forces as well as that civilian vessel. Find him a clear spot to land.”

Yes Sir!” In short order, the following message was sent out to [member="Aeden"] Miles.

[ This is Command to [member="Aeden"] Miles, we are sending you coordinates where your vessel may land and directions to connect with [member="Relit Vandal"] at the Blastport. Assistance is required in securing that sector and detaining any First Order troops and civiilians. ]

Another update came in.

Kaida Taldir said:
"This is Seraph Taldir. I've defeated a Ren. He fled," her voice would crackle through the device. "What's your sitrep?"

Maneis Von Teer, a Rodian Alliance security comm officer was the one to respond. [ Seraph Taldir, this is Command. We have ongoing requests for assistance with Marshal [member="Gabriel [/COLOR][COLOR=#48d6cc]Sionoma[/COLOR][COLOR=#48d6cc]"]. Intel suggests there are more of these Knights of Ren. Sending coordinates for your confirmation.]

B6AT7im.jpg

Allies: [member="Trextan Voidstalker"] [member="Elmont Block"]
Free-talking with my companions while waiting on [member="Castor Ren"]

"Yeah well, let's figure out what we can do." Choli said in a low voice. She caught Elmont's expression. He appeared to be already focusing within himself, preparing for whatever would come. However, Choli was a bit more practical.

Turning to Trextan, Choli began, "If things go haywire, where is the exit? Do we have a ship? What sort of ship... and just who is going to be going first while we make sure that the King doesn't get extra holes in his skin?"

Her expression was that of a distinct, Come on, Trex. This is information that she needed to know.

"Expect the unexpected. What is the plan?"

B6AT7im.jpg

Allies: [member="Choli Vyn"] [member="Elmont Block"]
[member="Brennan Cabrol"] [member="Castor Ren"] [member="Jacques"] [member="Sasha Starkos"] [member="Jaron Lesan"]

Trextan looked at her dumbfounded for over a second. He didn't have the same military upbringing as Choli. There had been lessons of course. The soldiers that worked for his father and those he'd rescued at Kaeshana often dispensed them along the way. Yet it still took a moment to realise that Choli had been here before, didn't know what the drill was.

“Right, right,” he said with a shake of his head at his own foolishness. He tried not to look embarrassed. “Back through there,” he said as he pointed towards the double doors at the back of the room. “That panel is also a door. Blastproof corridor runs down the side. I don't know about a ship, you can ask Beequay. There's an armoured landspeeder on the far side of the building under guard.”

Trextan leaned slightly closer, ignoring the slight raise in his own pulse. She could move his very lifeblood just by being close, he thought.

In a hushed voice he added: “each of the other leaders has their own transport close by and their own guards, but it's the king's men and twelfth GADF commandos looking after the residence itself. If anything happens stick close to the King for me?” If she did they'd have another pilot nearby. And also she would be in the safest place. The king was under his protection, but he couldn't live with himself if she ended up in the custody of the First Order once more under his watch. But fear and anxiety led to the dark side. He pushed those aside.

Mishel Kryze

M
rLg51Ce.png

Allies: [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]
Enemies: [member="Saul Perth"] | [member="Spencer Varanin"] | [member="Gabriel Sionoma"]
Directly Engaging: [member="Aeron Kreelan"]
Objective: Obey - Understand

"Greetings Zeison Sha, I am Mishel Hanari." Mishel stepped closer toward the blaster's barrel. "I came in the hopes of understanding the conflict that stirs both within me and between the Alliance and the Order." The girl put her hand to the barrel's end. Her cybernetic fingers enclosed around it. At this juncture in her life, the young girl had a choice to make as the teachings of Seiger Ren and Bethany Kismet began to clash within her. On the one hand, an aggressive attack would be warranted here and on the other, she felt perhaps there was another way around this. If this person's first recourse was to draw a blaster bolt upon someone such as she. Someone who only yearned to understand the world and how it worked... The teenager formed a telepathic link, one forged by the bond of Master and Disciple. Master, I am here. I will do what I must. I only wish that you and I had more time to ourselves, may the force be with you.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

Light and dark swirled.

Seize and deny the Jedi.

Kismet. Seiger.

In the moment she closed her eyes and pushed out with the force, feeling for all those here. Feeling for the neutrals, the light and the dark. Feeling for an answer, seeking an answer to her questions - as for Skor II and its purpose to the First Order. It was not of concern to her but she knew it was of concern to those she cared about. Master Derith served their father Seiger and did so without question without any hesitation. She recalled the days on Monastery. Days spent with Hazel Zanteres, spent watching the sun rise and set. A disciple of Ren, left to recuperate on a world of Jedi using methods that had not been seen in ages. Mishel, you're going to have to decide for yourself. There's a light inside of you, but only you can choose how brightly it will shine.

How easy would it have been to draw her blade at this moment to try to test this woman's skill? Easily enough she supposed, it's always so easy to draw for your blade, for your gun. It becomes the primary thought of many both of the First Order and the Galactic Alliance. If she did nothing, this woman would progress without issue. If she drew her blade then she would have to hold her own in battle. For most, she supposed there was a fear of death but death was only part of the life cycle. Most especially for a force user. Before the teenager could respond or ask any further questions she felt the pull of the force. A violent and vicious yank forward, this most certainly snapped Mishel out of her thoughts, bringing her back to the harsh reality of the battle.

Allies: [member="HK-36"] [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] [member="Aeron Kreelan"] [member="Spencer Varanin"] [member="Saul Perth"] [member="Relit Vandal"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Audrey Saint George"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Mishel Ren"] [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]
Objective: Finally land
Equipment: 1x Standard Lightsaber, 1x Shoto lightsaber, 1x Saberstaff, 1x Pikesaber, Leviathan Armor System. RIDE: Shinigami

Aedan Miles absently watched as his ship started to enter atmosphere the drop pods launching violently from his ship in a small half circle spread creating a secure landing zone at the coordinates he had been given. Looking over the area he nodded and turned making his way down into the belly of the ship ready to join his men and lead them at least out of the ship before leaving them to go with his current second in command [member="Nolan Detta"]. Luckily Detta was already on the ground with the Red Fang as the ship finally touched down the boarding ramps slowly lowering. As the one before him lowered Aedan started forward with his 25 man security group men he had personally trained in the Dark side of the force at his secret academy. The Knights of Bogan as they were called were in truth Dark Jedi Adepts with a spattering of lightsaber types through their ranks ranging from saberstaffs to lightsaber pikes and single blades. The rest of his men formed up and awaited commands from Nolan Detta as Aedan made his way towards the blast port calling out behind him calmly. "DETTA YOU HOOK UP WITH THEIR MAN ON THE GROUND I AM OFF TO HUNT SOME KNIGHTS OF REN!" Aedan cracked his neck as he strode forward confidently drawing on the force he let it infuse his body as his presence in the force swelled outward.

Army Total numbers: 7,975

[SIZE=10pt]
B6AT7im.jpg
[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]LOCATION: Metrocity West[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Allies: [member="Saul Perth"] [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] [member="James Mathison"] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][member="Spencer Varanin"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Enemies within the area: [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Mishel Ren"] | [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] | [member="Connor Harrison"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Generic Omega Pyre Forces.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]U-Wings[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] | [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Cobra-Class Gunship[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]s | [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]M47 Illria-Class Dropship[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]s bearing troops of [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]HBD-300 Droid Series[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] | Omega Pyre Spec Ops in [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Mk II/H Battle Armor[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] | [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]BTI-HPC[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] | | [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]VT-Portable Shield Generator[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]s | Squib’s in salvaged armor made out of spare bits, tensor weapons, and Standard Thermals, Standard concussion, standard energy grenades. Dispatch of [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]OBL-1[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]OBL-2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]OBL-3[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]OBL-4[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] defense drones. [/SIZE]

Mishel Ren said:
"Greetings Zeison Sha, I am Mishel Hanari." Mishel stepped closer toward the blaster's barrel.

"I came in the hopes of understanding the conflict that stirs both within me and between the Alliance and the Order."

The girl put her hand to the barrel's end.

That's where the First Order girl made her mistake. An assumption. One does not just place their hand upon a blaster's barrel because intent could be deadly. Perhaps that was Mishel's naivety or inexperience. Not for Aeron. Hesitating when someone grabs your blaster barrel like that is risking death when one doesn't know what they will do once they grab it.

So whatever sort of speech [member="Mishel Ren"] might have given - Aeron was sure it might have been long-winded - was promptly halted before it could even be spoken as Aeron shot forward, cutting off the speech and activating the wrist dart gun that would slide into place a SmartTranq dart. The Omega Pyre Prex moved in with distinct swiftness. By then the weak points of the woman's armor were well noted. Joints, neck, places where her dart could puncture.

A shove of the Force, came in an attempt to yank the woman's right towards her, using the motion to try and dart the woman right at the neck and knock her out.

Sol Stazi

S
Allies: Galactic Alliance, [member="Raph Thule"] (engaging lol), [member="Keric Dynt"], [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Laira Vereen"], [member="Canal"]
Enemies: First Order, [member="Kyrel Ren"] (engaging), [member="Rexus Wenck"] (engaging), [member="Torian Pierce"], [member="Nils Brenner"], [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Asharad Graush"]
Objective: Deny the Enemy a Strategic Beachhead, Reform and Push Back
Gear:
Alliance Heavy Trooper Armor
Z-24 Rotary Cannon
GA-HBC-01 Blaster Carbine
BTI-CR "Ripper"
Vibrorapier
Thermal Detonators (bandolier of four)
Backup Vibroblades (2)
Spare Power Packs

VZc8K4g.png

Salvagestuff Platform Interior
Skorr II Orbit
Outer Rim

The Gundark Gunners adapted to their shift in tactics faster than he had expected. It had been a foolish miscalculation in hindsight, Sol realized. Of course they must have had prior experience in putting down rebellions, with a totalitarian culture such as the First Order's there must be no shortage of them. Already they were beginning to acquit themselves admirably, sticking closer together, setting up traps and counter-ambushes for his men. He had to admire the quick thinking of their commander, but it was the Sith who was the real problem. Blunting the beginnings of Twilight's charge to retake the interior of the orbital platform, the saber wielding black plated figure's telekinetic projections kept the newly reformed platoon's van pinned down behind cover and unable to advance.

And now the stormtroopers were prioritizing his heavy weapons bearers. Already another repeater operator had gone down right in front of him, and Lieutenant Stazi knew he would have to switch up his strategy yet again and soon or he would lose even more men. Sol's fireteam was within visual range now of the Darksider and his First Order lackey, and for the second time today the Lieutenant caught another glimpse of the human Alliance commando and his SpaceOps marines. The first time, the duros had not had time to address his comrade or come to his aid before the anarchy of battle had swept them apart. He vowed now to rectify that now on their second encounter.

"Twilight Company, fix bayonets! Prepare to charge!" Sol hissed into his suit over company comms as he affixed a vibroknife to his own carbine before switching to Alliance battle comms, "Friendly GA marines, mobile infantry on your six! On my count, get to cover!"

"Twilight, thermal dets out! Cook em!" the Lieutenant jammed his thumb down on the activator of his own explosive device, "Three...two...fire in the hole!"

And finally, this time on an open channel.

"Eat that, smilies! TWILIGHT SURVIVES!"

Then they charged.

Allies: GA
Enemies: FO
Worthy Opponent: None right now, coming for [member="Samka Derith"]

Aeron Kreelan said:
Maneis Von Teer, a Rodian Alliance security comm officer was the one to respond. [ Seraph Taldir, this is Command. We have ongoing requests for assistance with Marshal Gabriel Sionoma. Intel suggests there are more of these Knights of Ren. Sending coordinates for your confirmation.]

[member="Aeron Kreelan"] was otherwise occupied with a confrontation of her own, but Kaida got a message from a friendly Rodian. Was this one the type to shoot first? That was a mystery that would probably not be answered in this thread. Regardless, she had some direction and a target so that she could fight more enemies of the Eldorai.

"Acknowledged," Kaida replied, you might have guessed it, laconically. Laconically, tersely or coldly were her usual modes. Grabbing her shield and lightsabre, the Seraph, clad in her phrik armour, began to make her way towards the coordinates that had just been transmitted to her.

Little did the Seraph know that she'd probably run into the Ren her annoying, pyromaniacal sort-of stepdaughter had duelled close to the end of the Battle of Mustafar. It was a small world, truly. Yes, this writer's next post will be a completely serious one featuring Kaida being her usual chilly self. When this one is not horribly sleep-deprived.

iyodKfe.png
Objective: Investigate Reports of First Order Ship
Allies: [member="laira vereen"], [member="bryce bantam"], Galactic Alliance Forces
Enemies: [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Satia"], [member="Torian Pierce"], [member="nils brenner"], [member="asharad graush"], First Order Forces

Nicolas didn't have long to wait before the fight was joined, but he took the time he did have to center himself. In the harsh vacuum, there were no sounds outside of the miniature bubble of atmosphere you brought with you. That aided him in finding his calm center, bringing the power of the Force through his limbs. His connection to his long dead friend, by way of his lightsaber Winter, was another touchstone that helped him to attain and maintain serenity.

Asharad Graush said:
He pushed off the edge of the hole, propelling himself into the hole, left hand reaching out to shove a violent force wave in the direction of the dark skinned Jedi. Raw power, telekinetics were the sole aggressive power that the First Order's Sith Lord had ever had time to experiment and succeed with. By no means did he have the strength to pull a ship that was multiple thousands of tons out of the sky, but advanced telekinetics above push and pull had become easy long before he had been considered a Sith 'Knight.'

Though he had an instant's warning before the telekinetic blow came, Nicolas took it and let it through him up. He turned his body like an acrobat and absorbed the impact with his legs. The enemy sith lord was floating in void at the moment, and though it might be construed as a dick move, Nicolas had a mission. He threw forward his hand holding Everthorn, his knuckles still firmly around the hilt, and sent a telekinetic fist back at Asharad. Niclas could see the ship that had taken them here floating beneath them, so the man wouldn't likely float forever in the void should he be unable to defend from this attack. It should, however, keep him from gaining the bridge as easily as his companion.

Nicolas flexed his leg muscles, and sent himself hurtling back towards the floor of the bridge, aiming to land prepared to fight if the Sith Lord or any others still attempted to gain entrance.

Allies: [member="HK-36"] [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] [member="Aeron Kreelan"] [member="Spencer Varanin"] [member="Saul Perth"] [member="Relit Vandal"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Connor"] @Harrison Audrey @Saint George [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Mishel Ren"] [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]
Objective: Engage First Order

Once on the ground, the Red Fang and Nolan grouped near a building, a few kliks from [member="Aedan Miles"] LZ.

Oye! Round up our allies, Let's get this shite going. We got snowballs to kill. Focus your attention on Officers and COs. Now let's go!

Nolan and the Fangs scattered to their positions. Rallying the rest of Aedan's forces to bring the fight to the FO. Railgun in hand, Nolan was spitting lead and shredding heads. Moving through the battlefield, looking for pockets of stormtroopers, eliminating them.

NPC's: Red Fang x1
The Shadow Gundan x1
The Drakon Regiment x1
Dark Jedi of Bogan Academy x1

The Red Fang rallied the rest of the inbound forces. The Drakon moved in with their heavy weapons and began the task of eliminating entrenched locations. The Shadow Gundan, being the majority of the forces, with 7,500 soldiers, flooded onto the battlefield with ARC-9965's blasting away. Stormtroopers would meet their match, seeing that the Gundan were created specifically to combat them.

The Bogan Jedi followed Aedan until he sped off to take out the Knights of Ren. Placing one Jedi per squad gave them more defensive capabilities. This coupled with the Red Fangs elite training bred a dangerous force to be reckoned with. Lead by a fethed up Mandalorian, and ruled by a kark of a Pirate. This army would sweep across the battlefield with devastation.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Reepicheep Memorial Park
[member="Ashin Karrde"]

Jaxton looked at the Conqueror of a Thousand Worlds and saw her eyes split. His own eyes changed as well, flashing in a glimmer of a yellow. Perhaps it was the Dark Side Nexus created by her sheathed blade. But then again, perhaps it wasn't.

"Goodbye Desmius." The zeltron said coldly, then put his saber to her waist and then ignited. The blade, if not stopped, would go upward, penetrating through her torso and emerging on the other side where her neck met her shoulder.

I'm sure this isn't the end of her. He thought to himself, aware that Ashin Varanin had bested death before. But damn, does this feel good.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Reepicheep Memorial Park
[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Over the past two decades, Transfer Essence - one of the rarest and most challenging powers of the Dark Side - had somewhat trivialized death for Ashin. She'd taken a new body, or been given one, a handful of times now. Once she'd even died in battle, tackling a Sith academy, so this was nothing new. The brief pain, the explosion, the long days or weeks or months drifting until she found the body she'd selected or arranged. It got old.

The moment remained deeply irritating. Satisfying, certainly: luring some self-righteous snot to the Dark Side always was. But death, once mastered, posed serious inconveniences. She'd have to get to another extant clone quickly, make all kinds of apologies at work, throw some mind tricks around the office, and burn her vacation days to the ground.

She let Ravos have the last word. Transfer Essence absolutely required concentration and skill in the moment. As the retrosaber punched through her torso, she exploded like serious Masters of the Dark Side tended to do. Jentaral embedded itself in the bloody grass nearby. That irritated her too: she'd worked hard on that sword.

[member="Spencer Varanin"] would have felt her pain, and Ashin got a powerful sense of her wife's own mental discomfiture. On her way out, Ashin dropped Spencer a line, just a breath on the wind.

<So Lujo happened again. I'll be fine. Nothing changes - same face, same place. Get home safe.>

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Reepicheep Memorial Park
[member="Ashin Karrde"]

The Dark Side bled through Ashin's body in a violent fashion when she was no longer alive to contain it. An obvious sign of her corruption. Jaxton was thrown back a couple meters, but escaped mostly unharmed. He noticed the only thing of her to survive was her blade. Jaxton clipped his saber to the end of it's backpack-powercell then headed over to pick it up. He'd won the day, but the Conqueror of a Thousand Worlds had eschewed her blade. Limited herself. And if she was still alive out there somewhere she had learned a little bit about him and his tactics. Not to mention his blade. Surprise would not be on his side the next time they met.

Jaxton picked up Jentaaral, the Hidden Defender, then pulled it from it's sheath. It was short, not even a half-meter long. Two semi-circular notches were affixed at it's edge, where Ashin had parried his blows. The blade was meant more for thrusts than slashing, so overall it didn't make it any less dangerous. Most interesting however was not the design, but the power that emanated from it. Jaxton could feel the dark side radiating off of the blade. Jaxton should have bathed it in nullification resin, or rended it with he sheer power of the retrosaber but he didn't.

If she has learned of my skills and talents I will use this to learn hers. Jaxton thought to himself, then sheathed the blade and put it on his hip. It was time to move on, figure out where the Force needed him to go. Surely the First Order had brought more than one Sith to bear on Skor II. Jaxton needed only to find them.

Talon Ren was no medic. Given he was a servant of the dark side, he couldn’t even use the Force to aid him.

But despite his medical training, he knew one thing. A saber blade entering your abdomen can be fatal.

If he were a doctor, he would know that the injury has an effect called hydrostatic shock on the flesh when it enters the human body. It causes rupture of organs with a high pressure. This causes heavy blood loss, regardless of any cauterising of the wound on his skin.

On the plus side, this effect decreases with the length of time the weapon takes to pierce the skin. Since the blade was inserted at point blank range, it took a minimum of time for the effect of the wound to take hold. In his case, it would be most likely fatal irrespective of which organs that had been hit.

Perhaps being oblivious of this was a blessing, for it did not take away his hope and right now it was only a will to live that was keeping him alive. And what he knew was that the most important factors, in terms of his survival odds, were the location of the injury — which was bad; the amount of blood lost — he suspected a great deal of internal bleeding; and how quickly he could be transported to a hospital.

Within a minute, he felt his connection to the Force ebbing. His pace reduced to that of an average running man and within seconds that was reduced to barely a jog. The exertion was pumping blood around his system and this in turn was killing him.

All he wanted to do right now was to lay down and sleep. So he fell rather than sat beside a wall and closed his eyes. He would rest here for a couple of minutes, he told himself, and then he’d continue to find medical help.

Allies: [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Laira Vereen"], [member="canal"], [member="Raph Thule"], GA
Enemies: [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Rexus Wenck"], [member="Asharad Graush"], [member="Nils Brenner"], [member="Torian Pierce"], FO
Aiming at: [member="kyrel ren"]
Objective: Take out the Sith...no wait, it's just a Ren
Gear: Link in Sig

Keric rolled back into the center of the bridge as the manic tornado of junk made like it was coming towards him. He didn't see if the Knight of Ren had taken any hits from his blaster, but as the tornado turned back towards the company of Alliance soldiers, he assumed the Ren stopped thinking he was a threat. Keric laid there for a moment, breathing deeply and unable to keep a smile from his face.

'Janta is going to kill me if she's seeing this...' He thought to himself.

Barely a moment later, "Keric, I am going to kill you if those Stormies don't do it first.' He couldn't help but laugh at the timing, though he also couldn't spend much time to talk, the Alliance soldiers were down there, and he'd be damned if he let them have all of the fun.

"Can't talk, kinda tied up..." He responded as he sidled up to the back edge of the bridge. The Stormtroopers were pushing forward, so he had a clear area below him. He leaned down and peeked under the bridge and saw that the Soldier with the baton was point blank with the Ren and the orange pauldroned stormie. The tornado of junk was petering out in an oddly familiar way.

'Hey! That's my trick!' He thought as he recognized the effect of either voidstone or one of those mandalorian tree rat...things. Still, it was enough of a diversion for Keric to move until he was over some stacked crates, and swiftly parkour his way down to the floor of the hangar. He peeked out at the stormtroopers again, and noticed the three locked in battle again. 'Can't let that opportunity go to waste...' He thought as he moved. He darted from cover to cover, closer to the fighting trio. The Ren was the closest one when Keric got into range of his scattergun, which put a good portion of the stormtroopers in range as well.

Stepping out from behind cover, Keric, dressed in an activated ship suit with the AEI logo and looking a bit like a marshmallow, aimed his scattergun at a group of stormtroopers and unloaded on them. His other hand came up with his heavy blaster and began shooting at the back of the Knight of Ren ([member="kyrel ren"]).

m6HyR6T.png

The hull of the FIV Kingfisher
Allies: [member="Nils Brenner"] | [member="Torian Pierce"] | [member="Asharad Graush"] | [member="Rexus Wenck"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | @FO and Allies
Enemies: [member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Canal"] | [member="Nicolas Thorne"] | [member="Keric Dynt"]
Gear: In Signature, RX-1 Helmet

Mag boots snapped to the ground without a sound, the vacuum in the bridge ridding the room around them of the tell-tale sounds of engagement, an eerie calm filling the space between combatants. As she’d proceeded to breach the hull of the ship, the signature she’d assumed weak, nearly non-existent, had grown, her nerves on fire in warning even as she launched herself into the fray. A blinding light engulfed her, eyes slamming shut against the barrage on her physical and metaphysical senses. A cruse slipped from her lips as she twisted to the side, attempting to protect sensitive eyes from the searing beam.

Stupid. Overconfident. Idiot.

She’d grown too dependent on her abilities, caution thrown to the wind, and now she was paying the price. He was stronger than she’d anticipated, expecting a hail of bullets or blaster fire, but not this. The golden-white light settled around her, a shroud that was the polar-opposite to the power that normally blanketed the Ren. The anger and anxiety that normally fueled her actions slipped from her grasp as she struggled to erect a barrier to deflect his attack. Like water falling from a closed fist, the darkness slipped through her mind, refusing to answer her call as her thoughts flipped from internal admonitions to hastily thought up counter moves.

A hollow ache grew within her gut, the urge to wrap an arm around her abdomen and hold in the tendrils of power that still resided within strong. A few moments of gut reaction and then logic took over, the knight turning to focus on her opponent with a strained smirk he wouldn’t see through the mask, right hand snapping her saber up and at attention.

Words flooded back to her as she took a few steps forward, closing the gap between the man and herself.

Remember, it is not the weapon, you are. It is but an extension of you.

The mechanical voice of her master washed away the last strains of disorientation and confusion brought about by the flood of Light, her advance becoming sure and determined. [member="Kriel Firin"] had been referencing the saber that she held as dear to her as her skills with the Force, but the message was as applicable now as it had been on Mustafar. She was the weapon of the First Order, not the power or blade she wielded, her. Ara Ren. As the darkness continued to slip away, she spun her crimson blade in an easy arc. Too long she’d depended on the Force to guide her actions, give her the edge in battle, now it was time to depend on her own natural abilities and reflexes, as the light weakened her connection with the Dark every moment she stayed bathed in its glow.

Waiting until she was within a few feet of her opponent, she dashed to the side, out of the blinding light. A second of relief as her emotions surged, anger snapping and boiling again, the Knight ignored the fire in her veins begging to be used and launched herself at the man with three quick steps forward followed by a sweeping arc of crimson plasma towards his legs. Needing to keep him off balance, break his concentration, and prevent him from retaliating with another flood of disorientating light, she followed the move up with two quick jabs to opposite sides of his torso.

m6HyR6T.png

Location: Tenchu-class Dreadnoughthttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/107686-tenchu-class-dreadnought-silver-jedi-order/?hl=tenchu SSV Vánagandr
Objective: Reinforce allied forces in Squab System, taking FO Rear Battle Group on a pleasure cruise around Skor, charging up.
Allies: Galactic Alliance and friends
Opposition: Vong, [SIZE=11pt]Graug[/SIZE], First Order (Still coming for Carlyle as I deal with my new friends in the back)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxDH9YG_FJs​

[SIZE=11pt][Rear Battlegroup/[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Thalera[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Isianthar][/SIZE]

The formation of star destroyers just kept plowing [SIZE=11pt]forward[/SIZE], then down, apparently unperturbed by the mass of fire that had just been levied by her ships, which either matched or exceeded the total possible output of the seven destroyers. More troubling was the ease which they seemed to just soak up the damage of the intruder missiles. Arisa was beginning to see how Alliance forces had had trouble with the First Order navy in the past. Truly an invinsible fleet.

In the sight of such an indomitable[SIZE=11pt] force, Arisa directed her capital ships to just start leading [/SIZE]around the rear destroyer group in a grand tour of the Squab system, with the intent to pull them away from the action closer to Skor. The FO would be hurt more with the absence of these destroyers a lot more than the GA would with the absence of her formation. If the rear group decided to break off, then she would just come back and hit them in their rear. It was a lose-lose situation for them.

Before the destroyers could recover from that nasty overshoot earlier, her ships had already leveled out and turned to begin on a path that would take them on large orbit around Skor.
[SIZE=11pt]Seoulhyun[/SIZE] and Taeyeon had cut off [SIZE=11pt]their[/SIZE] gravity well generators to return to full combat functionality as the enemy had been so gracious to activate theirs. One consequence of the use of interdictor fields was that their activation was that the host vessels usually incurred a significant penalty to speed and manoeuvrability.

“Sko, Black One, I’m going to the lead destroyers around for a bit with my formation, then you stay behind them and pick them off with my squadrons. I recommend that you focus attacks on their Victorys.”

Unbeknownst to her, the commander of the First Order had grown desperate enough to begin to initiate suicide runs against her vessels, though they would already have a big lead on the destroyers, and Scion would be out of range of the tractor beams of the pursuing interdictor. Not that they would do much against a vessel of equal or greater mass and energy output.

Her squadrons would still be buzzing around the destroyers, Cyclones now focusing all their attacks upon one Victory-class (
Ambitious) with salvos of proton torpedos as they raked the warship with beam fire. All the while, her Fencers were still doing much to jam all the destroyers as they dueled with the destroyers fighter screens along with the A-Wings. It wasn’t much of a contest, the nimble drones quite literally flying circles around the enemy fighters as they worked together to try to shred them apart in [SIZE=11pt]simultaneous[/SIZE] multivector attacks. Meanwhile, the A-Wings were just free to launch proton torpedoes at range, allowing them to be guided in by the Fencers as they tried to keep their signatures hidden with their DERPs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTEIsrBJJRM​

Order of Battle:

[SIZE=11pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Task Force Tyr,1st Ranger Expeditionary Group[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]1x [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Tenchu-class Dreadnought[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]SSV Vánagandr[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]1x [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Union-class Colony/Assault Carrier[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]SSV Scion of Hast[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]2x [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Centurion Class Battlecruiser[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]SSV Seolhyun,Taeyeon[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]6x KF-01B Fencer Droid Fighter (Kai Variant) Squadrons (144)[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]6x Cyclone Bomber Squadrons (72)[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]6x [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]A-Wing [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Squadrons (72)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]2x [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Tercel-class Heavy Cruiser[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] SSV Bona, Dawon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]6x [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Handmaiden-class Escort Corvette [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] SSV Exy, Luda, Eunseo, Yeoreum, Dayoung, Yeonjung[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]1x [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Wodrata-class Pod Carrier[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] SSV Vessla[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]1x[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Scion-class Stealth Corvette[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] SSV Nollam[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]4x[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]LSR[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]*All ships equipped with [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Hydra[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Mithril[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], and [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Slingshot[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]
[/SIZE]

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Ranulph Tarkin"] [member="Cathul Thuku"] [member="Samuel Jones"] [member="Rach Vizla"] [member="Sieb Tevv"] [member="Zark"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Rakieh Atur"] [member="Charlotte Reed"] [member="Asmus Janes"]

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom