Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bellow of the Beast | First Order Dominion of Belgaroth Hex

Objective: Finish with suspect

Terminate him? The Ren really wanted him killed? It was madness. Emilia swallowed and looked back to the table in the other room, where Abraxo was minding his own business, he was a criminal she supposed, but she wasn't a murderer. Clenching her jaw, she levelled her gaze at the young Ren, the woman's eyes sizzled, pits of fire and brimstone that gazed into her soul. Emilia was not a force sensitive, but even she knew the power that radiated off this woman.

"We should bring him in..." she stammered. "You know, for questioning." Idiot. She almost flinched, expecting the blade of a lightsaber to cleave her in twain. None came, so she continued. "The FOSB can handle him. I have a few agents stationed nearby that will question him further. You and I can go take down the Ka Zor." Why had she suggested to go with the Ren? Now she'd be stuck with the little psycho. Emilia rubbed her temples, hoping her mouth wouldn't get her killed.

| [member="Zmej Ren"] |

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Post XXI
Objective: Reflection

The First Order would sit still as the technicians and engineers aboard their respective vessels began to make repairs, and recharge the shields. The battle had been brief and fierce, and although most of the vessels from the smugglers had not been effective, there were some, armed with jury rigged weaponry had caused issues. Some torpedoes managed to puncture the hulls of corvettes, and caused definitive damage. However, with the threat largely abated, things needed to be repaired.

Technicians and their droids barrelled through the halls, attired in their boiler suits, and carrying cases of tools, wires and other heavy equipment. They were often accompanied by stormtroopers, who would not be armed with their blasters, but as secondary personnel. Although not technically skilled, the stormtroopers and the technicians worked hand in hand to ensure that the vessels were repaired as quick as possible. Speed efficiency and handiwork were praised. Although the latter was often patchworked until the vessels returned to a friendly port, where the appropriate maintenance could be given. Stop gap measures make any fleet run.

Mishel Kryze

M
Post 15
FIV Malice

header6.png

In a moment it seemed everything quieted down, Stormtroopers rushed through the corridors and their fight seemed to be over. "Thanks." Mishel took the woman's arm and pulled herself up. "Just um, can I get a chair," she said and motioned to her lifeless legs. "I lost the ability to walk on my own after Mustafar." A soldier must have heard her because a chair appeared and there was a trooper clad in black. "Huh, don't think I've seen your lot before."

"Imperial Marine, ma'am you alright?"

"Fine, thanks," she said in acknowledgment, not knowing that there was one particular Admiral who seem keen on black clad troopers. And so as she sat there on the chair, and shifted her weight, "don't think I've introduced myself properly. Mishel Zanteres, was actually on Phu for the races and here I am." Of course blabbing about being at Mustafar would raise some questions, "and I was uh, well, I was an Army regular at the time I lost my ability to walk." She lied through her teeth but she did not want to give away that she was indeed a daughter of Seiger. With the battle seemingly ended aboard the Malice, Mishel finally had a moment to get a proper look over at [member="Liam Fairfax"]. "This is uh, this is my brother Liam he's um, he's an archivist."

She really didn't know his face from manners, just caught sight of him in the archives once and assumed he lived there.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Objective: Buy the podracing track
Allies: First Order
Enemies: Ka Zor Cartel

"You heard about how the podracing track was seized by the First Order after the race?" the Tunroth mystery bettor told Dunames.

"Hold on, before I enter a joint bid to buy the podracing track, I'd want you to introduce yourself, please"

"Telerath Suran"

"Mr. Suran, I didn't. However since I run the company operating the primary podracing track in First Order-land, I'm willing to contribute at least 51% of a joint bid to operate the podracing track"

While podracing was legal in First Order-land for the past seven years, the primary podracing track in First Order territory was on Lanteeb, aside from a few underground facilities. Operating the other podracing track was not out of the question, especially since Dunames knew that not only Lanteeb had an audience for it, but also Phu further north. That said, there was no reliable estimate on how much it would cost to buy the track but 10 million was a base amount. The last podracing track sold went for 35 million on Gamorr, but it was much longer than the track on which the Phu-Phuii Classic was just run. Dunames began to yawn because the fatigue began to set in her body, and any food would only make her go to sleep faster, so she'd better be able to seal the deal and buy the track from the First Order authorities before she leaves the planet. Plus Dunames' credibility in operating the track was bolstered by how they operated the ones on Lanteeb and Mindabaal.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Post 16
FIV Malice

Liam looked around, his lavender eyes scanning the area as he reached out in the Force for any sense of danger and, apparently satisfied, he deactivated his lightsaber and clipping it to his belt. He turned back to [member="Mishel Zanteres"] as she was helped off the ground by an Imperial Marine. He folded his arms over his midsection and leaned against the doorjamb as he watched the marine tend to Mishel. He could almost forget his wounded arm if it weren't for the steady burning throb in his bicep, but he wasn't particularly concerned with it at the moment. Instead, he was watching the young woman opposite. She was fascinating.

"I'm not an archivist," Liam corrected her. "I don't live there. I don't even frequent the archives. I think I've been there three times." He shook his head, brushed a stray lock of platinum hair from his eyes. "Marine, might you direct me to a medical station? I could use a bacta patch."

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

Mishel Kryze

M
Post 16
FIV Malice

header6.png

"Or not, whatever suits brother Liam," Mishel sassed with ease as she looked at Liam's wound. Her face contorted as she wasn't entirely sure when that happened but given her own burning scorch marks the girl was hardly in a position to do much. She watched as the Marine crossed over to the man with the lavender eyes.

He nodded in acknowledgment, "of course sir, we'll bring your sister too. Clippers, Seaward, get the girl and uh Miss... do you need any help?"

The marine offered help to [member="Tmoxin Temi"] as two other black armor soldiers moved to get Mishel by her chair. They'd walk her over to the nearest medical station, as regular Stormtroopers worked to get the ship back to normal operations. The Malice complained of her wounds, and the teenager couldn't help but agree. Whatever just happened, happened in the blink of an eye. None were worse for wear she supposed but she was still hungry and it meant having to wait until they returned to First Order space proper before finding a decent meal.

As the one marine led the group to the nearby medical station, Mishel who was still being carried by the other two Marines, asked of [member="Liam Fairfax"], "so where are you then? I've only seen you once in the archives when I first got out of the tank. I don't think I've seen you about unless you're one of the overnights."

Objective: Survive, kill droids, frolic with Mishel
Allies: Carlyle Rausgeber Mishel Zanteres Shaehan Timiari Liam Fairfax

The familiar gleaming-white armor of stormtroopers came into sight, and for a moment Tmoxin was taken straight back to a nameless, faceless battle of red fire and thick, loamy soil, cold puffs of oxygen from shivering lips in the open field and a hot, silver thermos of stimcaf to wrap your hands around as explosions became your symphonic backdrop.

Such a nostalgic feeling.

“The Phu races,” the redhead said with a knowing smile. “My Sports Complex on Lok sponsors those events from time to time. It’s been about a year and a half since I was there last.”

The alarms abruptly stopped causing the Hapan to realize how much she missed the quiet hum of an ISD like the Malice.

“It’s good to meet you both. Fine bladework the Ren do teach in the First Order. Mishel, your legs? Are they cybernetic?” To one of the black-clad troopers, Tmoxin said, “You there! Where is your high ranking officer’s lounge? Not the rec room but the nicer one. And we also need medics!" It was clear the Hapan was used to giving orders.

Turning back to the younger Force users, she cradled the wine bottle with two hands now assessing the quaintly designed label. “We will need more of this. Once I find Minister Prost again, I’ll have him bring around more bottles of… any suggestions?” As they were taken to the medbay first, she sat waiting for the two Ren to have their wounds treated.

Post 17
Garage #1138

"Poison?" the man echoed, his eyes growing wide with fear.

"Don't worry," Beka muttered. "You didn't get any pothon. Only a couple of guyth in your area did." She winced and shifted a little. "He'th gonna come lookin' for me, you know," said Beka. "He'th gonna wonder what'th happened to me. He'th gonna be real mad if he findth out what happened here. I don't need to tell you what kind of temper he'th got, right?" He studied her for a moment, eyes searching her face. Good think Beka was an excellent agent; her story hung together. "He knowth... and he'th not gonna look kindly on whoever beath me." She glanced sidelong at her captor.

"Doethn't have to be you," she muttered. "I can tell him it wath -- what'th hith name, the ugly one?"

[member="Adrian Calipsa"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Post 17
FIV Hellstrom
[member="Morro"] | [member="Leskie Tomiet"]

header6.png
"Recovery efforts continue, Admiral," Commander Cyone reported, "the Inflictor and Indomitable have crews working with the Malice's engineers to set about repairs. The Marines are now aboard her, helping crew, officers, and anyone else aboard as well."

Fiolette sat in her ready room, writing out a report for Central Command on the incident. "That's all, Commander."

She waved the young officer off and as the doors pulled shut behind the other woman, the Galidraani admiral sat at her desk and mused once more. "I do wonder if they'll file this under his tumor."

Her ready room was rather an observation lounge that she had commandeered for the moment, and she was sure that her presence alone was giving Captain Wilhuff more than enough to stress over. Let alone the fact that he held one of the strongest carriers within the entire navy. She sat at one end of a very long conference table with her tablet and a few holo communicators at the ready. A brief case and her notebook, which now would contain her personal accounts of this event. Fiolette shifted her weight in the chair and pulled up the official forms on the intracom holo, and began to fill it out based on the notes she wrote out on the hard copy.

The Grand Admiral's communicator chirped, and she paused a moment, "yes?"

"The support group has arrived."

"How exciting, Lieutenant. Do wave at them for me, will you?"

"Uh, yes Admiral, of course."

"That's all."

A second chirp notified her that the communication line had been closed, and while she appreciated the young man's rather proactive approach. The Grand Admiral need only to turn her sights, and see the group out of the nearby view port. She returned her attention to the task at hand and continued to write out the report. Delicate clicks and clacks beneath her fingers as she typed away at the notebook.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

Post XXII
Objective: Watch the world burn
Fleet Admiral Rausgeber watched attentively as the fleet reformed itself into position. The warships now circled around the FIV Malice, preparing themselves for more arrivals. They had been most fortunate in the way that noone had come through while the brief, but deadly skirmished raged. For that Carlyle personally counted his blessings. who knew what sort of insidious contraband substances could have made their way through his watch. Slaves, illegal weapons, spice, all things which harmed the First Order. Although it was the former Carlyle expressed a real anger and bitterness towards.

Slave trading was the lowest of the low. And although Carlyle was prejudiced personally by most alien species, he did feel for their plight, and would stand for their rights. Even if that was slightly anachronistic and speciesist of him, it was the way he ran. Not particularly pleasently, but still, a man of his age and experience had principles they stuck to them. Fortunately for any slave traders in the sector, they had not run across the admiral. Carlyle's thought s returned to the mission, "Status report." He coldly commanded.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Objective: Buy the podracing track
Allies: First Order
Enemies: Ka Zor Cartel

"How much can you afford?" the Tunroth investor asked.

"Let's see: 25 million"

"That would mean you own 83% of the track, and I own the remaining 17%. Do we have an agreement?"

"Yes"

The talks about the memorandum of understanding, which would then lead to their bid for purchasing the podracing track on Phu, were over before the meal they were eating at this restaurant was even served in the first place. Perhaps it was a little too fast for their own comfort, but the podracing track stuck out like a sore thumb, and the First Order seemed to allow loyalists first dibs in the bids to purchase the seized podracing track that was once Ka Zor Cartel property. Once again, as was the case for the Mirial adventure, it was understood that it was not the same as actually buying the podracing track, but would the First Order approve their bid? Neither person would know until they submit their bid. Then, once Dunames finished eating her bowl of pho, due to her Polydroxol physiology, she fell asleep soon after the meal was over, with the Tuntoth paying the bill for the restaurant meal.

Objective: Go into deep reflection of one's past and bond with Daughter.
Allies: [member="Varas Kyrel"]

header6.png
As Kyrel sat in the Cantina alone, he started to experience memories of his past, memories he didn't like to remember. His Childhood on Dosuun before the First Order arrived. How he was known as Thomas Kyrel son of Janos Kyrel and Miran Kyrel. Janos a shopkeeper and Miran a technician but was once a Jedi Shadow who was a seer within the Order on Coruscant. Thomas throughout his memories remembered living a tough life, when Dosuun was an insignificant world in Wild Space nothing of great value, and so the family had to often work hard to make ends meet. For a time He loved his family very much and didn't even know of his Mother's true self as an operative devoted to preventing the return of the Dark Side at all costs, and at times he could swear the times he remembered he could hear the cries of his Mother as she woke from frightening visions, then he thought of them as nightmares the way she described them but thinking back on them he knew they were of him and his fate.
He almost laughed thinking about his Jedi mother dreamed of what her offspring would become, but what he had hated was at times sometimes the Light called to him, but he made sure to snuff it out. For him there was no going back, he has done things, he has killed hundreds, men, women even children. Neither of which he regretted even killing his mother. He shook his head as he said to himself to no one in particular. "No...No there is no going back. Thomas Kyrel is dead, only Kyrel Ren remains. That man has been dead for a long time."
He then turned from his recollections of his life and noticed that his daughter wasn't feeling well and so walked forward to her. "Varas are you unwell?" He said concerned for her wellbeing.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

Post XXIII
Objective: Receive status report

Carlyle sat back and listened to the report. It was lacklustre to say the least. A dozen of the heavier batteries had been damaged during the battle. These went from various degrees of aesthetic damage, all the way to inoperability. The officer could feel his face grow red, with anger. Battle droids still ran riot through the vessel, and threatened key weapons and defensive systems. Along with this, came some structual damage, and the current death toll was approximated to have risen from twenty, all the way up to forty five.

And was only expected to go up from there. The theft of VX grenades had meant that some parts of the vessel were still unaccessible. Rausgeber gave the order to not engage. He would not have his men threatened and killed by some rogue droids. He would rather count cowards than corpses. Still, thanks to the remaining bulwarks, the Malice's crew had managed to confine the droids within an empty cargo hold. Some loadmasters had managed to quickly defer thousands of stormtroopers' equipment in minutes, an achievement not lost on the admiral.

Objective: Go into deep reflection of one's past and bond with Daughter.
Allies: [member="Kyrel Ren"]

One moment Varas was staring into the frothy, flaxen ale which swirled in the glass before her, and the next she was sliding down to the floor, pale and clammy. Her stomach cramped, and she was pretty sure she was going to retch, but she swallowed the ale and bile back down in a hurry.

Clone sickness had always been a risk from the very beginning of her cellular life in a test tube. So while her father had been off in a dusty corner of the same drinking establishment, Varas was beginning to suffer from the first signs of it.

Acuteness and severity would be up to doctors to judge, preferably Kaminoans since she'd been cloned using their rather secretive methods.

"Lim Da," she said, coughing out her most hated caretaker's name as Kyrel approached. "We need to contact him. Or find one of those stupid, ugly aliens." And with that, she pulled herself up by her arms and vomited all over the floor.

Post 18
FIV Malice

Liam stripped out of his tunic and draped it over the back of a chair, moving to a viewport to study his reflection carefully, eyes probing at his wound for a moment before he went to a bulkhead cabinet marked with a green cross. He opened it, pulled out a small zipped case and set it on the table near the window and set it down. As he leafed through the contents, he considered [member="Mishel Zanteres"]' question. "It's not a matter of what suits, it's a matter of what is reflected in reality, sister," he muttered as he found a disinfectant and some gauze. He dabbed the gauze with the disinfectant, then pressed it to his blaster burn, stifling a grunt of pain. "I visited the archives on an assignment. If everyone who visited the archives was an archivist there would be no other role in the Knights of Ren."

He continued to dab and pat at his bloody burn. "I'm new to the Ren; I have recently finished my... introduction," he said, thinking back to what was more accurately described as re-education or indoctrination. Put more simply, he had been blooded in. "I was assigned a task by my teachers to assist the First Order's operations in the system. Hence my presence here." He crossed the room and tossed the soiled gauze away into the incinerator chute, then went back to the medkit and found a bacta patch, which he carefully unwrapped and slapped onto his arm, with the aid of the viewport as a mirror.

"Forgive me," he said to [member="Tmoxin Temi"]. "We have not been introduced. Fairfax -- Liam Fairfax. Apologies for interrupting your conversation earlier."

Mishel Kryze

M
Post 18
FIV Malice

header6.png

Mishel listened to [member="Liam Fairfax"] and decided he was a rather odd Ren.

She winced as the medical droid tended to her wounds. Her neuro-transponder was taken off of her back and placed onto a small, makeshift charger. Still thinking on brother Liam's information, rather, digesting it the teenager answered [member="Tmoxin Temi"]. "Uh no, I don't have cybernetic legs, otherwise it would ruin my already weakened connection with the force." Her cybernetic hand was a stark reminder of that every single day. "So I have that little gizmo there, it lets my brain communicate with my legs. Without it, I'm uh, well." Crippled. Disable. Not capable of walking, but Mishel had a hard time figuring out what to call herself in such manners and thus turned her attention back to Liam.

The strange man with platinum blonde hair and lavender eyes. "Beg my pardons, I've only recently returned back home to the Bastion." And well as usual, Mishel was particularly talented at making an ass out of herself. Not that she cared and thus shrugged it off, "an archivist within the Ren would be neat. Although, I guess if you really had a question you could always ask brother Castor." She gave Liam a wide, cheeky grin and knew better than to tease or pester the man known as Castor Ren. And for whatever good her lying was doing, it was undone the moment Tmoxin mentioned her knowledge of the Ren. Which begged her to ask the redhead plainly, "who told you of our order? None outside of our kind is to know of it, and thus I would have you give me the name of this person. Please." Medication was taking hold now, as Mishel adjusted herself on the medbay's bed.

The Imperial Marines ignored Tmoxin and handed her a set of bandages before disappearing back out into the corridors of the Malice.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

Post XXIV
Objective: Reports 4 Dayz

Carlyle watched the data feeds trickle through. Most of it visual, but he did take great interest in collecting data from the audio reports given by the bridge staff of their various stations. With that also came the Signals Officer reading out the status of all vessels within the battlegroup. The fleet had returned to its proper defensive position. The incursion would not be met lightly. Lessons had been learned, and as per usual, the First Order would learn from them, and put the data collected into practice.

Should something like this happen again, the Malice and her crew would take pre-emptive measure. They would track oncoming vessels with its turbolasers. The military. excelled at this, particularly during the campaigns against the Galactic Alliance. Part of the reason Carlyle felt that the FIrst Order had won their war against the Alliance. The maxim, adapt or die was one which constantly plagued officers through their training, and was one which proved correctly. Those who did not learn from their mistakes, were doomed to repeat them.

Objective: Get the kark out of here

Jaya quickly sprinted towards the main street while blaster fire and white-armored men and women chased her down. Confident that they would brand her an associate of the ones she was talking to minutes before she knew that she had to get away from them before they could get her or face a long time in whatever hole she would be dumped in. She hadn't been a model citizen in the slightest and if they caught her those things were only going to make things worse. No, in her mind there was only one acceptable outcome. Get the kark out of here.

When Cupcake finally had made her way to the main street she was glad to see it was busy. Pushing her way through the crowd she noticed the blaster fire had stopped, likely due to the civilians, which was a good start. "Excuse me," Jaya said as she nudged some people out of the way, "Coming through." Darting her eyes to the side she noticed an alleyway and without hesitation she shot towards it. Although it was a dead end there was a fire ladder that beckoned her and immediately she started climbing to the roof of the building it was attached to as quickly as possible, praying the stormtroopers wouldn't notice her. "Almost there, just a few rings-"

"Over there!"

Her muttering was interrupted by a trooper shouting and more blaster fire followed almost immediately, narrowly whizzing past her as she made it to the roof of the building. "Can't I just catch a break," Jaya complained as she sprinted to the other side of the roof while calculating the distance between the one she was standing on and the one next to it. "Time to jump!"

Allies: [member="Emilia Ravel"]
header6.png

Zmej regarded the flame-haired woman with a hard stare. Whether due to Abraxo’s attempt on her life or the FOSB operative’s reluctance to do as told, to obey, the knight refused to let go and forget the ordeal. Deliberately violating the agent’s personal space, two decisive strides brought Zmej right in front of her. Suddenly, the entire galaxy ceased to exist – there were just the two of them and the distinctive scent of real carababba tabac.

“Now, pay attention and don't be afraid. It's not good to be afraid. Fear is mankind's greatest enemy.” She benignantly informed.

Lunging forth like a viper, the Ren’s weapon hand shot forth, seizing the agent’s gun without ever breaking eye contact.

“Wrong was done to our people and we have to make it right. All of us who have Imperial blood and want peace rally under the First Order's banner. If it were not for the Supreme Leader, we would be at rock bottom. We'd perish of unemployment, we'd peg out from hunger, they'd bury us like dogs. That is tragedy. The nation is what matters here. Not some Devaronian vermin and his fellow rabble who prey upon others. If he had a chance, he'd stab you in the back the moment you turned around.”

Almost unnatural strength clenched the flame-haired woman’s wrist in an unbreakable, iron grip.

“We have to fight for our future! To cleanse lawless worlds such as this of parasites and insects, to fight for our living space. I want my children to be born in a cleansed, new galaxy.”

Without hesitation, the gun’s reassuring grip slipped into the operative’s palm, firmly guided by the Ren’s hand. Still, the dark side dancing within Zmej’s eyes never let go of the other woman’s face.

“You need to be strong. We’re responsible for the happiness of our nation and the whole of mankind. For the prosperity of the First Order. Mankind benefits by strength alone - the weak are not going to bring justice and order to our people. In the interest of the whole and our mission, we have to make sacrifices.”

Still firmly holding the woman’s arm, fingers clenched around the agent’s own and forcefully maintaining her grip on the gun, Zmej set the sights upon Abraxo’s form. The fair-haired knight leaned closer, much like a child about to whisper a secret into a friend’s ear.

“Do it for me.”

Fiolette Fortan

F
Post 19
FIV Hellstrom
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Morro"] | [member="Leskie Tomiet"]

header6.png
Reports filed regarding the incident, or rather what the Grand Admiral had seen upon her arrival. Anything else would have to be detailed by the Fleet Admiral himself, she rose from her seat walked toward the viewport and looked out the glass. Quietly she studied the FIV Malice from within the Hellstrom. She was sure the man hadn't noticed her entry into the system at all, nor would we mind if she establish her usual station of operations here. Fiolette turned on her heels and walked back toward the table where she pressed on the communicator. "Captain Wilhuff, inform Fleet Admiral Rausgeber that sector control stations are en route to Belagroth, Yn and Phu."

Phu being the key planet in which led the Galidraani to consider whether or not to have it establish a new defense sector or to keep it under Taloraan.

For now, it would be under Taloraan Sector Command until such time that Central Command could convene and agree on whether or not to form a new sector command under the planets of either Belagroth or Phu. Phu being the more likely of the two planets to receive such attention. "Admiral, notice dispatched to Fleet Admiral Rausgeber. Stations should be here within the next few hours."

"Oh because I do enjoy it when things move at a glacial pace," she said with her finger firmly pressed on mute before she acknowledged. "Acknowledged Captain, thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom