Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bellow of the Beast | First Order Dominion of Belgaroth Hex

Objective: Presumably

"My pleasure." He said, nodding politely. He lowered himself gingerly into the offered seat, looking about as uptight and rigid as a person could without being dead. In a similar manner, his droid remained standing over by the door. A constant presence, an infinite vigil. A shame it couldn't actually do any fighting if it ever came to it. Behind [member="Natasi Fortan"] , the bleak star-specked void of space dominated the viewport. The planet Phu itself sat towards the bottom. An arid rock whose only claim to fame was its current annexation. Thrilling.

He did not suspect he had been called here solely to give updates on Bakura, but he provided them anyway. "Things proceed according to schedule. Namana production has once again started to increase thanks to the Ministry of Finance. And the Kurtzen Nativists are a pitiable shadow of what they once were."

Oh, the nativists. He had almost forgotten about them. Yes, forgoing technology and living a simple life in the countryside sounded good. Until people started dying of preventable infections. Even a robust PR branch would have had trouble with that, which of course the Nativists hadn't had. Not even close. After some helpful encouragement to the local media outlets, all Tytos had to do was watch the general public mince the entire movement and its "leaders" themselves. Nasty business, but not the nastiest he had been involved in.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Post X
Allies; [member="Mishel Zanteres"] | [member="Liam Fairfax"]
Objective: Defend the ship

Carlyle eyed the bombers linking up for another run on the portside batteries. He scowled, "Order the TIE fighters in for another run." Carlyle commanded, "I don't want these bombers to get through." Rausgeber barked. He could see them closing, agonisingly waiting for something to get through. "Where are those bombers?" Carlyle asked, his voice beginning to carry a fearful edge. Closer, closer. He couldn't quite pin a distance, but the distance they had was becoming rather close. "TiE's where are they?!" He snapped.

"Incoming sir, on vector, point two, six eight." The TIE OPS officer reported.

The admiral watched as a pack of TIE fighters swooped in from overhead, and began to tear apart the formation. But it was too late, they didn't destroy all targets, and four of the fighters slammed into the hull, exploding. The ship shook again. "Keep fighting." Carlyle snapped, "We're not going down, not like this!"

skin, bone, and arrogance
Post 10
FIV Concordia

"I'm pleased to hear it," Natasi said in response as she pulled her chair out and sat adjacent to the Governor. "The reports I've had from the planet are encouraging. It's part of the reason I've asked you to come," she said, folding her hands in front of her. "We will be absorbing a certain number of systems during this operation, and they must be made to fit into our empire -- as seamlessly as possible. Naturally there will likely be some ... holdouts. But they must be made to fit in somehow." She paused and offered a deprecating smirk. "I'm sorry, I'm not expressing myself very well at all."

She abruptly stood and wen to the sidebar. "Can I offer you something? Coffee, tea?" She poured herself a cup of tea and added in some sugar and milk, dark eyes darting from here to there. When the question of his refreshments were settled, she returned to the table.

"I need someone overseeing the transition from lawlessness to the First Order's justice on these new worlds -- someone to serve as provisional governor until things have been settled." She took a sip of her tea, set it down on the table. "By which I mean: you. If you'll agree."

[member="Tytos Ardik"]

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

Allies: [member="Liam Fairfax"] | @Tmoxin Temri | @Mishel Zenteres

The BX battle droids now split off into two seperate squadrons. The first would be deployed to the secondary hypermatter reactor, which the engineering department had begun to seal off, while the other squad came across the Knights of Ren, and began to open fire. They expertly took cover. Despite being nearly nine hundred years old, the droids were well oiled fighting machines, whose combat training still stuck around despite the advanced wear and tear of their surroundings.

Meanwhile, the battle between the smugglers and the First Order had evened out. The First Order fleet managed to slowly, but steadily manouvre a number of its vanquisher destroyers to prime assault position. Proud with their work, they now peppered the freighters with their advanced weapons systems, which destroyed the vessels with ease. The destroyers now circled around, creating a wide perimeter to exploit as the quickly swirled around, picking off the larger vessels.

Shaehan Timiari
Belgaroth Sector, FIV Malice
Post #: 3
Objective: Save the Sailor

Shaehan steadily lays the sailor down upon the examination platform and looks around trying to get the attention of a Nurse of Physician to no avail. Shaehan becomes flustered searching desperately with her two cybernetic red eyes behind the liquid crystal display, looking over the icy blue Sailor Shaehan takes a deep breath up through her nostrils before releasing a sharp exhale. Faith in the Pantheon had wavered for where did Shaehan receive the power to heal the sick and injured if not from the eight Goddesses? That was what she had been taught as a child that her abilities were a gift from the Goddesses. "Goddesses, I beseech you so that you might give me the strength to heal this woman's wounds." gloved hand finds a perch on the unconscious woman's forehead, with Shaehan's own crown bowing with pursed eyes feeling the nascent life beneath what was a deathly pale pallor. A pleasant warmth sensation pulses through Shaehan's palm and a whisp of bright pale light shines down over youthful features, skin twitches briefly before the Sailor's hazel spheres shoot open with a deep inhale, gasping for air. The armoured gauntlet finds its' place by tensed thigh and the guardian watches over for a moment before a nurse slides past the Eldorai soldier who now deems it appropriate to fade into the anonymous obscurity offered by her armour, walking away with a quiet sense of joy.

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

Objective: Interrogate the prisoner.

The man had proved difficult to get to. She chalked that down to the Ren, they'd been too rough. They knew only the most brutish methods of interrogation. The problem with using violence against cartel members is they always feared their boss more than you, every time. The trick was to make them trust you. Instead of 'good cop bad cop,' you're always the good cop. When people let their guard down, that's when they start to spill the information.

Emilia had been working hard to undo the damage done by the two Ren. She wouldn't dare complain to them about their methods, they were far too dangerous. She just had to do her best to salvage the situation. Her attempts to connect with Abraxo on an emotional level had fallen flat, the Devaronian hadn't said a word, let alone given up information on the Ka Zor. She hadn't expected that to work, it rarely did. Sitting in front of Abraxo, she leveled a cool gaze at him. "Those burns looks bad, and that cut too." She grabbed a black bag from beside her, placing it on the table and removing a small first aid kit.

With delicate precision, she opened an antiseptic pad, gently cleaning the wound opened up by the spanner. A nasty gash, that crossed his brow from just in front of his temple. In the time since the injury it had become crusted with dried blood. Abraxo hissed in pain as the chemicals did their work, removing the filth and blood from the cut. Once she had finished, she closed the wound with medical tape. That would hold until she could hand him off to some medical personnel. Next she took out the burn cream. Usually associated with treating minor blaster wounds, it would do the trick here. She rubbed the cream over the Devaronian's face and skull, where the tiny burns crisscrossed like cobwebs. Finished, she sat back in her chair, her gaze had taken on an almost tender quality. Of course, it was just an act.

Abraxo, however, had been fooled. He was still suspicious, but she could see that his subconscious mind had decided that she was not like the Ren, that she wasn't mean, or cruel. Maybe even that she wasn't out to get him. That was all Emilia needed. It was her opinion that gang members were suckers for any sort of kindness; they just weren't used to it. Abraxo was no exception. Emilia stood up, walking slowly over to the small sink at the back of the shop and grabbing two glasses, filling each with water. "Something to drink Abraxo? You must be thirsty." She sat back down, drinking deeply from her own cup. Abraxo hesitated for a moment, then grabbed the drink, holding it between both his cuffed hands. He drank gratefully, and when he finished, he looked back to Emilia.

She cleared her throat. "Alright, now its time to make a deal." She slid a piece of paper and a pen over to him. "What I want is a list of your known associates, and the name of anyone else you know with ties to the Ka Zor." She paused for effect. "If you give me what I want, you'll be granted a full pardon for any and all crimes you've committed, and a place in our witness protection programme." This statement was blatantly false, she had no intention of honouring either promise, but the FOSB were not bound by the same regulations of a regular police force. "If you refuse, you'll be brought into our custody, where you can be held indefinitely. You've seen how generous I can be, and this is quite the offer. Its up to you, Abraxo."

The thug stared at the paper, then at her, then the paper. He swallowed heavily. "You will make sure I'm kept safe?" Emilia nodded. "Maybe not me specifically, but we'll ensure nobody can get within a parsec of you, Mr Abraxo." He nodded, clenching his jaw and picking up the pen, he began to write.

Emilia turned away, unable to stop the smile that crept to her face. After collecting the list, she left him to stew. A few minutes later, the blonde Ren walked in, asking for progress on the interrogation. "I've got a list of known associates, I don't know if his boss will be on there, but its a couple of leads to the head honchos of the Ka Zor." She looked into the room, where Abraxo sat, confident that he'd somehow tricked her into offering him immunity. "What do you want me to do with him?" She asked the Ren.

[member="Zmej Ren"]

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

Post XII
Objective: Hold the Vessel
Allies; [member="Liam Fairfax"] | @Mishel Zenteres | [member="Shaehan Timiari"]

The BX droids began to slam their way to the reactor. Although the doors were doubly sealed, there was still room for alarm. Particularly when the droids had managed to seal off the localised area through the use of VX gas grenades. With the cannisters now acting as cover for their mission, the droids now burrowed into the door, slowly and steadily weakening its integrity, and threatening the reactor, and by extension, the Malice. A security alert cropped up on all security feeds. It was simple, and read only this [Get to reactor 2. Now.]

Despite the internalised emergancy and localised terrorist attack, the crew of the Malice valiantly fought off the opponents to the justice and order they represented. Kyber imbued weapons tore through the hulls of opposing vessels, and took the damage they delivered like champions. The vessel perceived under heavy fire, and was a Goliath within a fleet of tiny, puny Israelites.

Objective: Survive, kill droids, frolic with Mishel
Allies: [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Mishel Zanteres"] [member="Shaehan Timiari"] [member="Liam Fairfax"]

Tmoxin’s first instinct during this emergency was to lend her assistance where it was needed, and she felt a physical tug towards the garrison and other staging areas of the Malice, but rapidly sections of the vessel were being sealed off, and the Hapan wouldn’t risk getting caught in a cordoned off area in peril of fire or even pirates boarding. Despite what she considered a prestigious legacy of her own, her daughters now a Disciple of Ren, Tmoxin knew that among this dark-side fueled militia she was completely expendable. Of course she was estranged from the half-breed, but she could still lay claim to the child if it would help her politically.

With warm brown eyes that hid a cold calculating gaze, Tmoxin appraised Mishel who’d nearly ran into her. “Of course,” she said, completely unaware that the Disciple had not only met her daughter but sparred with her, “Please don’t let me get in your way.” And since droids had been evacuating the Hapan and Minister Prost, it took her a few beats to realize the machines that Mishel began to attack were enemies.

“Very well then.” Another Force user, platinum blonde and male, came wheeling around the corner, while the Hapan ex-officer wondered where all these Ren were when she was having her morning tour around the ship. Would have been nice to actually get their names before their battle for survival upon what seemed like a floating, limping crypt. As the dark-haired youngster linked her arm around Tmoxin’s, she smirked, feeling suddenly like the only adult in the vicinity, but Mishel’s sense of playfulness was infectious.

“This is much more fun than my sabbac game.” Her hand still gripped the wine bottle tightly. The two Disciples were doing a fine job without the Hapan even lifting a finger so she continued to watch them, only using short bursts of telekinesis at appropriate times to explode and the already-disabled droids.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

Post XII
Objective: Fight the pirates

The Malice was at the focal point of the battle. It hadn't been since the ill-fated Skor incursion that the vessel had truly been surrounded. Even now, while watching monitors and tactical displays, he could not help but feel the same building aura of dread within the pit of his stomach. The aura of malice hung around him. The admiral's chest, and week lungs inhaled and exhaled, rising and falling as he felt his breaths becoming shorter and shorter. This wouldn't be the end, would it?

He clenched his fists, and steeled his gaze outisde. His eyes darting from beam to beam, as the void lit up with shades of green, red and blue. It was almost like a fireworks show. Almost. The officer closed his eyes, and steeled his mind from the outside world. He needed to have courage. Have faith. Have strength. Not to be weak, and cowardly. Nay. For Carlyle Rausgeber, now was not the time for fear. Now was the day of his triumph. The day of his salvation. The day of his enemies' reckoning.

Objective: Presumably

"Not at all, ma'am," Tytos said. Usually he let the self-deprecators do their own thing without much input, but exceptions were bound to be made where the Grand Moff was concerned. He watched as [member="Natasi Fortan"] got up and moved for the sidebar, politely declining any beverage. He was more of a tap water man, truth be told.

Her next offer would have been more difficult to decline, not that he wanted to. Provisional governor? Of all these new worlds? Sounded lofty. Aside from Phu and Belgaroth, there were bound to be more interesting planetoids to oversee. They were very close to the Core, after all. It just so happened that these two were somewhat more prevalent on the star charts. Phu was bound to harbor the most subversive elements, given its largely alien population and undeveloped landscape. Aliens tended to reproduce at a lower rate, however, so it was nothing a sustained colonization initiative couldn't fix.

But he was getting ahead of himself. "It would be a great honor," provided he didn't get himself killed, "I am happy to accept such an offer."

Maybe happy was the wrong word, considering Tytos looked as if he were perpetually receiving news of the death of a family member he was apathetic about at best.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

XIV
Objective: Calm down bruh

Carlyle knew he needed to calm himself. But his mind kept flashing back to Skor. Back to his defeats. Hell, even some of his costly victories came to mind as he seemingly relapsed into a state of regret within his inner mind. All he could see were oh so familliar, but at the same time horrifying faces. The disfigured remains of his comrades in the wake of Omega. The faces of those who'd died on Kaeshana, and many other battlefields, where First Imperial strength had met the cold hard realities of war.

He could feel his heartbeat racing. His mind wandering as he tried to rationalise his thoughts. This wasn't like that. He wasn't facing mentally ill Twi'leks or defective, incompetent goons with far too much firepower to compensate for a lack of intellectual rigor. These were pirates. Smugglers, and although they avoided his turbolasers like the plague, Carlyle Rausgeber resolved himself to be the biggest and best damn doctor the Galaxy had ever laid its eyes upon.

Atlas Kane

A
I
Belgaroth
Hunt the Beasts

It wasn't uncommon for a mercenary to be hired to hunt the beasts of a world for its new masters. There were entire mercenary companies devoted to the hunt, after all, it was a lucrative, albeit dangerous job. Atlas was being paid good money by the government of Belgaroth, well, what posed as a government anyways, to clear out a small area to the north of a settlement of scavengers that had recently come under attack of the dangerous Droidbreaker beasts. They reported only a few of them, but a few was already enough to destroy a small settlement. The beasts were terrifyingly large, powerful, ate metal, and worst of all, adapted quickly to their environment. It made each encounter with these beasts unique and memorable, or at least so he was told.

The settlement Atlas arrived in looked more like a scrapheap with a few roofs than a real settlement. He'd expected lower standards of living on a planet like this, but it still surprised him when he was told the people here lived in those piles of junk. Made him appreciate his own freedom to leave the planet in a more luxurious, though still limited, starship in a way. He had a short meeting with the settlement's elder to discuss a few details about these droidbreakers in particular. The elder showed him the last site of their attack, a few houses outside the main settlement, all broken and destroyed, the metal quite literally eaten away, leaving huge chunks of the buildings' walls missing. It was quite a sight. Beyond the evidence left behind the elder knew nothing, the beasts had attacked at night, no survivors made it to the main settlement. No one knew what these ones, in particular, were capable of. It'd be his task to find out. He thanked the elder for what little knowledge he had given and made his way off, into the "wilderness" of Belgaroth.

He went on foot, straight north, following the bits and pieces of broken and half-chewed metal, allowing himself to enter into a moving meditation to deepen his connection to the Force, in order to track these beasts more easily. He had wandered at least a kilometre that way, with no success thus far, nothing but scrap metal and the occasional critter. He'd have to venture deeper into the scrap yards of Belgaroth to find these beasts.

Post 11
FIV Malice

"Brother Liam - they actually let you out of the archives?"

This took Liam slightly off guard; he didn't recognize the brunette outside of her presence in the Force, and even that wasn't enough to identify her. But she recognized him, or seemed to think so. The archives? He had only been there a handful of times, and didn't remember meeting up with anyone there. Perhaps in a passing capacity... He studied her face for a moment, seeking clarity. He decided that he had seen her, and if it was in the archives, then so be it. He didn't quite recall her name, but that wasn't of primary importance at the moment. Where was her lightsaber, he wondered.

They sprang into action as the droids attacked; Liam moved to put himself between [member="Tmoxin Temi"] and the droid that [member="Mishel Zanteres"] had missed with her blasterfire. His lightsaber reactivated in his hand and he deflected some of the onslaught of bolts that came their way, while others went wild. He reached out in the Force, drawing on it for sustenance and strength before channeling it into a telekinetic blast at the droid. It was flung against the far bulkhead. Liam took the opportunity to advance to it, straddling the droid and using the tip of his lightsaber to sever its head from its body.

His moment of triumph was short-lived; a moment later, another trio of droids rounded the corner, raising their blasters. Taking a breath, Liam tightened his grip on his lightsaber and gritted his teeth.

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

Post 12
FIV Concordia

"You'll want to work with Moff Creed, who oversees the Ministry of Foreign and Colonial Affairs. I'll ensure that whatever resources you need will be provided. It is of critical importance that we ensure the integration of these new territories into the empire. We cannot afford a bloody rebellion or a disruption to the process here. In fact, we must rapidly assess what these systems can contribute to the Empire and then provide the infrastructure that will allow them to carry it out. I suspect mining and perhaps some agriculture - but we'll have to see what the surveyors say," said Natasi.

She leaned back in her seat, crossing her ankles primly as she considered their position.

"Would you please head this effort? I expect you will have a clearer picture of things once you've had the chance to review the data yourself."

[member="Tytos Ardik"]

Mishel Kryze

M
Post 12
FIV Malice
header6.png
"Aye if you think this is fun, wait until you see the sort of troubles we get up to just trying to deliver humanitarian aid." She ducked from oncoming blaster fire and looked down at her blaster, "ah poodoo it all already." Mishel threw the blaster right at a droid knocking it right on the head. "C'mon ya bucket of bolts!" She'd learn to regret her chosen words later on, the young disciple utilised force grip to take hold of said droid and then move to slam him into the three that came around to [member="Liam Fairfax"]. Doing so seemed to require more focus than she had and thus she grew frustrated and reverted to throwing a fireball at it instead. She watched as the platinum haired Ren took to the droids with ease and grace. Almost reminded her of [member="Samka Derith"], almost.

Force disarm would have to do as she threw down the battle droids came in with before she tumbled back into a bulkhead and grabbed hold of another blaster. She fired off a set of rounds, crimson wisps blurred by Liam and Tmoxin smacking into the wall for the most part with one or two hitting an actual target. Carefully she got to her feet, steady as she went looking down her sights and just as she was set to fire again. Mishel felt the scorching blast of blaster fire score against her shoulders and sear along the edges of her clothing. Burning against her skin as it did so, she sucked in a breath through her teeth planting herself against the corridor wall as she turned to fire off another burst shot.

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Objective: Run the Phu-Phuii classic
Allies: [member="Zmej Ren"]
Enemies: Ka Zor Cartel

And Sanwar did, in fact, overtake Dunames; he managed to do so close to the hairpin about one-half of the way through the lap. But Dunames did not have a clear shot at the vehicle, not when it had a turreted, ventral R-9X laser cannon, which was much heavier than her own F-Webs. So she realized that, basically, she had to hit it before the Ciasi hits her, and had one shot at it. Then again, the Ciasi had two pods on its tail: Dunames proper and the pod that held the bookmaking number 2, both ready to fire. With that particular pod, a Plug-3 Leviathan, firing at the Ciasi before the Ciasi could react, the pilot of the Plug-3 realizes that leviathan engines make much easier targets, leaving Dunames to use it for cover to fire the F-Webs at the Ciasi, in turn, while avoiding the burning debris from the destroyed engine. As the remaining two pods jockey for victory, the podcasters realize that Sanwar may have cost the Cartel some, even when he was favored by the very organizers of the race.

"The standoff down the home stretch is getting more exciting: Sanwar Paramita just destroyed one of tis opponents with a heavy laser turret, leaving a duel between Sanwar and Dunames on the horizon"

Allies: [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Mishel Zanteres"] [member="Shaehan Timiari"] [member="Liam Fairfax"]

As the Admiral fought his own internal demons on the bridge, the group of Ren and the lone Dark Jedi took on the pirate droids. Now if Tmoxin had known that Rausgeber was in such psychological peril, she may have been able to help steer that emotional ship as it were with a little mind control. But alas, the intrepid officer had no such Force aura that any of the three would be able to detect, and therefore they did not realize he was in trouble.

As Liam put himself between Tmoxin and the neon-red blaster fire, she quipped, “I suppose humanitarian aid works if you’re human. I wonder what the rest of us get.” The statement made it clear that she was of another species, and perhaps thought a bit less of humans on a whole.

Eventually the Hapan executive ignited her own blade as her mentalism nor Force Drain would work on the machines, and with the other gloved hand and TK, she swept the next wave of droids back like a set of bantha bowling pins. At the female Ren’s sound of distress, the redhead shot her a concerned glance hand and asked, “Are you okay?”

Fiolette Fortan

F
Post 13
FIV Hellstrom
header6.png
"I thought I heard the screamings of a mad man," Fiolette mused with a delicate smile as the Hellstrom reverted from hyperspace. Her only regret was that the FIV Prince had not yet completed construction, they could use a rather good encasing shield right about now. She took in a breath and exhaled, "engage the Inflictor and Indomitable to assist the FIV Malice and dispatch the FIV Raptor, Rex and Ravager to the freighter."

A Bloody good thing most of the vessels here had some form of Anti-Ion protection she thought as the Hellstrom got a read on the Malice.

The Hellstrom had entered somewhere on the Malice's back end but still in good view of the overall action.

Three Raptor IIs, and two Inflictor IIs moved away from the Hellstrom and its usual contingent of Bolt IIs and Mukhtiars.

The Grand Admiral had brought a long a small support fleet that would include a few of the Steadfasts and Blackwells just as soon as they were able to get here. She also surmised that it was a very good thing that there would be a nearby repair station in which the Malice could seek repairs. Quietly she moved away from the bridge and headed to her ready room. She was sure that her arrival alone would send the Fleet Admiral into a fit, and that by itself amused her greatly. And as she departed, the view on the screen behind her was one of great pleasure for her. Her "Iron Dragon" group deployed its support fighters, the two Inflictors had two squadrons a piece and deployed them to begin to clean up and intercept anything that would cause harm. The three Raptor IIs would go to work to move the freighter, as one Inflictor moved into position to transfer shield strength to the FIV Malice itself or otherwise begin to dispatch repair groups.

"Admiral, the support group is on its way. Commander Morro reporting." Lieutenant Choi mentioned as the Galidraani was headed out.

She paused a moment, back turned to the lieutenant. "Carry on, lieutenant."

"Of course, Admiral."
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Morro"] | [member="Leskie Tomiet"]

Mishel Kryze

M
Post 14
FIV Malice

header6.png
Mishel didn't have time to really answer the woman's first question, she was too busy seething with rage. "THAT BLOODY DOES IT!" She shouted as she anchored herself to the ground. The girl planted both feet down and said, "brother think it's best you move about five feet to your left." And with that, she put both hands forward and called from her forceborn reserves to shoot out a fiery cone fifteen feet wide in the direction of the droids. Whether or not it took remained to be seen but she was sure that at the very least it would give them an opening. And when the fire was gone, she went to her knees, "bloody transponder." The teenager gripped and looked up at the redhead [member="Tmoxin Temi"]. Why was it always a beautiful red head she wondered a moment as she asked. "Don't suppose you wouldn'ta mind given' me a lift?"

The young disciple of Ren managed to get herself up to the wall. Legs were useless now, the neuro-transponder timed out on her and her skin burned something fierce. The stench alone was enough to make her want to hurl. Her hands shook a little from the use of her force reserves. Sweat formed along her brow, "also are you gonna drink that?" She asked of the wine in the redhead's hand, "cause I'mma need a mighty swift drink." She admitted and then heard an all too familiar sound, "are you bloody kidding me, right now? MORE? Why are there always MORE droids?"

[member="Liam Fairfax"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Tmoxin canted her head at Mishel, impressed by the girl’s spirited outburst. The Hapan Dark Jedi Master did not like training other Force users, in fact she loathed it, far too selfish in her own pursuits to give back to the galaxy like some chivalric academic.

So it was the first time in a very long time that the redhead executive considered taking on an apprentice. Of course, she’d need to pry her away from the excessively close nature of the Rens and their seductive Force cult.

“Reserves,” said Tmoxin, extending her long, graceful arm, fingers wiggling for Mishel to grasp onto. “Your attack is holo-picture perfect - every time I must say - but stamina is something to measure out carefully.” She turned her head to look at Liam, hoping he was not disconcerted by her clear attention towards the dark-haired girl, but once a Hapan, always a Hapan.

She realized she was still clutching the wine bottle with a death grip, even through her TK attack. And honestly she was planning to drink all of it, but instead said, “Of course not. As soon as we’re out of this unpleasant situation, I welcome both of you to join me for a drink... or five.” The Dark Jedi turned her head in the direction of the new voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom