Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Battle of Anzat OOC [TSE & SJO Skirmish]

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

Hi ho, just a heads up, we set up some story stuff with some of the responders on your ship. So the boarders are splitting up and doing some story stuff and fun stuff. I believe both groups (Julius in one by himself, Laira and Elpsis in the other) decided to head off after important systems that weren't going to cripple the vessel or destroy it but might cause it some minor difficulties for you to mention.

Other than that, thanks for providing us with a cool setting.

[member="Seia Vorn"]

I've happened to have been off ill for the past week or so and, as such, suffering from having no muse to write with. I was just wondering if you would still be interested in dueling, now that I'm well enough to actually have some energy write?

[member="Garland Kramer"]

Um... I just got back from a trip to Boston and read your post... I appreciate you wanting to help against the boarders, but Vanessa wouldn't let a creature that grows to an average length of 100m or more - larger than two of the Liberte corvettes the SJO are using - aboard her ship. I don't even think there's a transport capable of fitting within the hangar of the Ablution​ that would be able to carry such a creature onto the ship. Would you please edit your post to remove said Greater Krayt Dragon? Pretty sure it's about to destroy the internal framework of my ship.

[member="Garland Kramer"]

Alright, thanks.

Will give Elijah until tonight(01/15) to respond - if he doesn't, I'll move on and post a response to Gir and the boarders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom