Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Battle of Anzat OOC [TSE & SJO Skirmish]

Anzat_Skirmish.png

Hey all.

So recently, myself and [member="Muyin Sur"] with permission of The Sith Empire admin team have recently been in contact with Mr Chris G, also known as [member="Stephanie Swall"], the faction owner of The Silver Jedi Order. We started to develop a story with Conor where a couple of Sith march on Anzat and get met on the battlefield by some Jedi who are defending the citizens from the attack via the Sith.

This thread serves to allow members of both factions a chance to discuss ideas. We're working with the SJO as to not back them into a corner, I know they've just come out of a rough patch. We all just want a good story, nothing else.

So ugh, do your thing. Let's try and make the perfect story between the two factions.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Thanks for this [member="Jyn Cvetkovic"] - as stated, the SJO have been through a tough time recently but are coming out now in a good place. Your communication and understanding has been brilliant.

The heroes need villains in the Star Wars saga, and this is a branch of good relations to TSE after the knee-jerk mess of Mirial and the invasions that didn't seem to end.

We, the SJO, are here to expand, to write and to make good stories with you all and I'm eager for this to lay good foundations for a new year on Chaos.

Please, get involved and voice any and all ideas and thoughts. :)

[member="Stephanie Swail"]

Like I said behind closed doors. I don't care about the past, I literally only care about telling a good story and that's why we all use Chaos at the end of the day is to tell a really cool story.

I also stated behind closed doors that I know that not everyone will get on with everyone. If you don't get on with someone, that's absolutely fine. All I ask is that we keep mutual respect between each other. Remember that this is to tell a story. If something goes wrong that the other guys do, just let me or Steph know and we'll handle it like responsible adults...adults.

What's an adult?

For fleeters!

We haven't forgotten you! We have got things for fleeters to do, that being fleeting above Anzat. However, we figured it probably best to set a limit or two otherwise the entire fleets will be turning up and that's actually scary because we both have some pretty large boom boom ships.

The agreement currently is that the maximum combind lengths of the ships brought can't max 15,000 metres. This can change if you all think it's a little low. However these are used is up to the main fleeters on both sides. If the fleeters want to work together in PM's or on discord, they can feel free.

Cheers guys :)

RC-0883

R
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Stephanie Swail"]

The Iron Empire offers the 81st Battalion to fight alongside SJO.

[member="Jyn Cvetkovic"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom