Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Battle of Anzat OOC [TSE & SJO Skirmish]

Well [member="Darth Ferus"] be sure you are ready to lose!

[member="Kat Decoria"] can assist [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] in her duel. Echani and Padawan v Sith Lord should be fun.

Rozalyne Kurganova

R
If our allies could give the SJO a chance to respond (and to coordinate ICily) before jumping in, then that would be greatly appreciated.

[member="Mathias Zaren"] [member="RC-0883"] [member="Arcanus Sunstrider"] [member="Seia Vorn"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Kirie Ito"] [member="Aidan Moonrunner"]

[member="Rozalyne Kurganova"] - I mean no offence by this, but the Trade Council isn't allied with the Silver Jedi Order. We're there to defend one of our member worlds and the people on it, so while your words have been taken into consideration, we'll post when we please. :)

[member="Arcanus Sunstrider"] | [member="Rozalyne Kurganova"]

Yeah.

I'm not going to force anyone to wait for post. The entire point of this is to tell an enjoyable story and that's all there is to it.

Progflaw99

[member="Darth Imperium"]

Hey! Got your tag. Looking do do a duel? I've got a few story bits I'd like to flesh out in my next post, but I"m open to having a throw down :)

Sev Onasi

S
Howdy, folks! Azza;s showing up and coming a bit out of retirement, since every Anzati is Force sensitive and loves to eat Force sensitive brains/luck/lives/whateverthenextcanonsaystheyeat.

Looking for a Lone Starr to my Dark Helmet.

Um, anyone want to assist in repelling the boarding? I've got two fleets and the boarders to handle by myself - could use some assistance on the TSE side.

Also, to the boarders, want to apologize in advance - gonna wait for [member="Elijah King"] and [member="Gir Quee"] to make their fleet moves before I respond to the boarding. If you could wait, would really appreciate it. I want to try and get everything responded to in a single post.

[member="Laira Darkhold"] [member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Shamira Karuto"] [member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"]

No problem, we are taking it pretty slow and easy. I think two of them still need to post, we will likely try to keep a one post a day speed. We can always just mess with story and npc mooks, don't gotta break into duels.

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

Vanessa Vantai said:
lso, to the boarders, want to apologize in advance - gonna wait for Elijah King and Gir Quee to make their fleet moves before I respond to the boarding.
I apologize for the delay. There was some confusion on our end about posting order. You'll be getting a post from me shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom