Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Battle of Anzat OOC [TSE & SJO Skirmish]

Another battle with the Silver Jedi Order? How enticing. As an old Anzati, I think it only be fitting that I also partake in this skirmish. As a General of the glorious Sith Empire, I am open to engaging in battle on the ground, or perhaps you may try your hand at a duel? I welcome any and all challengers to come face me.

Shika Skirata

S
[member="Kor Vexen"] How about a 2 v 1 in the Battlefield?
[member="RC-0883"] Care to give me lift Bunker?

Hey guys!

I just wanted to chip in and announce the offical start date as agreed between myself and Connor and then approved by The Sith Empire faction owner!

This thread will begin 8th January 2018! This is because, especially in the UK, many schools and jobs go back on the 3rd or 4th and therefore giving everyone a few days to settle in seems fair. This also gives time for both factions to wrap up any loose ends. Plus the 8th is a Monday so it's the start of a week.

There is no current end date. This thread will go on until a winner has been found via RP. Remember, we don't really care about winning or loosing. All we care about is telling a good story, a fun story between two factions that may not of had the best relations in the past but that we are rebuilding.

Thanks guys!

[member="Seia Vorn"]

Just an odd thought, but, I once had planned to enter a skirmish and simply debate philosophy with my opponent amidst the fighting, so, if you want to do something like that while they're fighting, let me know.

RC-0883

R
[member="Darth Imperium"]

Then your opponent shall be me. Let us test our skills in the beautiful flames of battle.

tenor.gif

Suppose I had better join. Ages since I had a good duel and could use the practice. Send you're best against me if you wish, a Mando is not to be trifled with. Of course if the Sith fleeters do not have anyone I can go up against them. How about 3,000 or so meters of length per person. Can go with more or less of course, if the dogfighter/s don't have anyone and there are no fleeters I'll take them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom