Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Balmorran Offensive [TSE vs. FWC]

Objective: Evacuate family in-law
With: [member="Ishana Pavanos"]

The answer Kaalia got to her question was as good as it was going to get, understanding that remaining in high spirits at this moment in time couldn't be expected of anyone. The fact nobody was wounded in any way was very much a relief, however. "It is at least somewhat of a relief to hear nobody is hurt." From this moment on the woman saw it as her reponsibility to make sure it would stay that way, at all costs.

Daveeq then spoke to her and immediately Kaalia's face went back to showing concern as her eyes tracked her wife greeting everyone. "I-" she stumbled on the words she wanted to say as her attention was brought back to her father in-law, "I don't know." She hated the answer. It was never of any help and this time was no exception, but she wasn't going to lie. "The main target is Bin Prime, so the chance exists that Sundari remains untouched. There are Mandalorian clans involved as well, however and I do not know how far they are going to go." It was the uncertainty that worried her the most.

"Remember the open field you showed me last time we were here? The ship is waiting there. They have been instructed to take off the moment everybody is on board." Getting everybody there was going to be easier said than done, however and any potential dangers that could show up on the way there wasn't even the most difficult issue to deal with. "Please," Kaalia said as she turned to Aalicya, "we don't want to see you hurt, or worse. I understand this is your home and it means a lot to you. I doubt anyone here would leave if it wasn't too dangerous to stay, but it is dangerous. I would never be able to forgive myself if anything happened to anyone, that means you as well." There was a distinct sadness in her voice and demeanor, reflecting how much it did to her mentally. "I did not meet my own parents until I was twenty-one and it was the only time I ever saw them. I asked them to come with me so they would not have to live in solitude any longer, but they refused. Kro Var was their home, they said." Although she wouldn't admit it, thinking back on that say forced her to hold back tears. "I cannot go back there anymore due to political reasons. They would kill me if I ever set foot there. I will probably never see my parents again."

"But you," Kaalia then said as she gently placed her hands on Aalicya's shoulders, "you are just as much of a mother to me as my own. I don't want to lose you too. Please, just this one time. I will stay here by myself to watch over the estate if that is what it takes. If not for your own safety, if not for me, then for your husband and the rest of your family."

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
Objective: Protect Droid Foundry Plans
Opponents: [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Darren Quinn"]
Allies: Ra

Koda's rounds impacted against her cape, getting singed in the process but leaving the user unscathed for the most part, but what seemed interesting was the sound the man's weapon made. Chekita was quite the guns smith, knowing almost every fire arm, how they sound, round capacity, weight feel, that lot, as such the Mandaloiran was certain this man carried a EE-3 or 4 Carbine, "well I see you are a person of culture as well, that gun there is a classic, despite it's faults". "But anyways, what is your plan bounty hunter, can I call you bounty hunter? whatever, it is clear you have a target in here, but the thing is you not willing to move, no no no we can't have that, I am the defending team, your the one who has to come to me".

The longer Koda stood stationary the sooner the rest of Praetorian Squad would arrive, each member a senate commando in training, "and don;t think you can escape, your not the only one with tracking soft ware on there fancy suit". During her dive roll Chekita's HUD had scanned Koda, now her own tracking software pin pointing the enemy location on a holo map, "so unless you have a friend with you, this is not going to end very well".

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
BALMORRA

PLANETSIDE, DROID FOUNDARY | STEAL DROID FOUNDRY PLANS

The Mandalorian didn't necessarily care for Chekīta's words, in truth. He was a man of action, a man of confidence, of determination. Fett listened to the words, however- understanding full well what was coming his way. Concluding that he had faced worse and in greater number. If anything, Koda was cunning. Adapting his soldier past into a bounty hunter's style. In the end, he was a man who got the job done, and today would be no different.

Fett shifted his right arm off of the blaster carbine, pointing it at the edge of the corner in which Awaud took cover behind. It launched from his wrist mounted gauntlet with a fizzling sound, continuing to soar with a roar and impending sense of doom. It provided a sound distraction, one in which Koda utilised well. Darting from his cover, and shifting beneath a full wall to his right. It was now from a different position that Fett aimed his carbine at the edge of the hallway.

The Bounty Hunter was more then willing to wait.

[member="Chekīta Awaud"]

Darren Quinn

Good Soldiers Follow Orders
Objective: Apprehend [member="Ra'a'mah"]
Opponents: Anyone or anything standing in the way of the objective, as always.
Team: Z1 - Tech; Z2 - Demolition; Z3 - Sniper; Z4 - Medic

Quietly skulking across the grasslands, the Lieutenant gave a silent order to the demolitions expert at his side. Particle Rifles trained on the slowly moving figure, they split off from one another to flank her, intending to take her down quietly and efficiently so that she could be brought to the Imperial fleet in orbit for interrogation. It wasn't every day one got the chance to get close to an enemy of her position, much less unguarded, as she appeared to be. Darren was no fool though, he knew someone of her stature wouldn't be unprotected. He hadn't spotted them yet, but there were surely guards present. Lurking about. They couldn't be too close though. Not unless they sported some pretty damn advanced stealth tech. If they could knock her unconscious and conceal her within one of their cloaks while laying down a distraction, they would be able to extract her safely, of that he was confident. It was a shame he had sent two of his men so far away, but the idea of her staying outside the safety of the factory for so long had seemed improbable at the time. No matter. He doubted she would be able to put up much resistance.

Advancing on her as quickly as possible while maintaining silence, he was startled when she suddenly stopped. Had she heard something? That seemed improbable. Yet she didn't move. She was clearly waiting. It was unnerving, to be sure, but the Lieutenant was not easily frightened. Activating the short range communicator and the helmet's vocal dampeners, he gave the order. "Advance on my mark, cease at 20 metres distance, then defer to me. Copy? Advance." Moving swiftly now, not bothering to conceal the sound of his footsteps anymore, he strode up and assumed his position as stated, his form and that of the target and his squadmate forming a "V" away from the factory. She could run towards it, of course. But she wouldn't make it. Not with them so close. Not with their rigorous exercise regiment and advanced armour. Not when shooting her was a viable last resort.

"In the name of the Imperial Armada you are under arrest. Comply and you will not be harmed." Rifles trained on her back, they awaited her surrender. They would at least give her a chance, it was much easier when they didn't struggle. Sometimes they panicked though. Sometimes they froze. Those were easy enough. Just walk up, stun them with your sidearm, and drag them back to base. Either way, there wasn't much she could do to get out of this little predicament. They had her right where they wanted her.

[member="Darth Excidium"] - [member="Koda Fett"] - [member="Chekīta [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Awaud[/SIZE][SIZE=12px][FONT='lucida sans unicode']"]

The merchant fleet captain walked alone and unguarded. She was not a political target and Ra didn't think she would be. At least not in her current role. Things changed over time though. Ten years ago, Ra was essentially a street urchin that was barely making it along. Now, she was a lead of a fleet and had made a name for herself with various governments.

So, she never considered she would be any sort of target. Not having arranged protection, she had come here on her own and thus remained that way. However, in those ten years, she had learned a great deal. A trained assassin from her time with the sith had lead her to know certain things about tracking targets. She knew there were people around her.

The sniper Ra had no clue about, but she could feel the two flanking her and the one in front of her. A voice came out and informed her she was under arrest. If they could see her face clearly, it would be seen filled with surprise for a moment and then questioning. They had her surrounded and probably had others situated in locations she was unaware of.

Now Ra was at a dilemma. The Coalition had no clue she could use the Force. If there were surveillance drones or anything watching these plains, then they might soon learn. In a way it was a good thing, her sabers weren't red. Her alignment would still remain secret even if it was learned she could use the Force.

"Why?"

One word, one question.

[member="Darren Quinn"]

Darren Quinn

Team: Z1 - Tech; Z2 - Demolition; Z3 - Sniper; Z4 - Medic

Rifles trained on the target, he waited patiently. Her body didn't flinch like he had expected when he ordered her to surrender herself. Her question further surprised him. She didn't seem frightened, at least not much.

"Why? Your position in the so-called Free World Coalition means you no doubt possess detailed intelligence about the Coalition's operations. Intelligence which the Armada could benefit from obtaining. Of course, killing you would be sufficiently disruptive as well, so I wouldn't recommend trying anything." His tone was even. Emotionless. A more socially apt operative might have tried to calm down the no doubt frightened target, but he had never been one for such trivialities. No, she would come with them whether she wanted to or not.

As he spoke, he nodded to the other operative and they slowly edged their way around her, flipping the "V", so to speak, so that they would be closest to the factory instead of her. He was confident that their cloaks would conceal them from even the most observant at a distance, as long as they could keep it between their front and the observers. After finishing the manoeuvre, they would slowly approach her as one; upon getting within 10 metres of her, his subordinate would pull out a stun baton and he would utter the following. "Last chance to come in peacefully. There are three ways this can end: You surrender, we knock you out, or you die. Either way, the Empire comes out on top. Sergeant, seize her. One way or another."

Chekīta Kaie

Opponents: [member="Koda Fett"] Darren Quinn
Allies: Ra

The sound of a rocket streaming towards her was a rather odd choice of weaponry but it served as a possible distraction and cover for an attack, from the way this bounty hunter was using he seemed a more ranged marksmen, those shots where rather accurate. As the rocket finally hit it's mark Chekita took cover behind her cape, shelter the woman from flying shrapnel and debris as an explosion rocket the wall, dust and a little bit of smoke rising from the crater when it had impacted. 'Aww her gave me a present, a nice small smoke screen'.

Launching into action Chekita started to rapidly advance on the mando, throwing her combat cape in front to act as a temporary shield, making herself less cumbersome and potentially confusing the mans motion tracker slightly. Would it work? she did not care, after surviving a near death explosion and having a piece of durasteel re-barb punctured a lung nothing could really make her put her off. With vibro blade drawn the black armor decked Mando made a bee line for the unknown Fett, planning on shoulder barging the man to start to duel off, if she got close enough.

The modulated voice answered her and it brought a lifted brow as a reply. She had little to no contact with the nobility of the Coalition, but it's merchants. Those that wanted to sell or import goods to and from outside their sphere of influence. So if they wanted to know about that, Ra could give them that sort of intelligence. Being estranged from the sith, this man probably wouldn't know she was with the assassin that fell under that Empire's flag. She would used this to her advantage potentially.

He was a professional and saw this as his job. Apprehend somebody high in the ranks to be taken as a prisoner of war. After that she would likely just disappear and never seen again. Not something she wanted to happen. So she would do her best to keep herself from being taken in by a mere soldier. Besides, there was another person here to capture her, not this guy.

Knowing there was somebody moving around behind her, her eyes almost looked like they followed his path. That obviously was not the case, but the feeling would be there. More her perception extended to keeping a watch on him through the Force. Turning almost her full attention to Darren as he spoke, he said this was her last chance to come peacefully.

Wearing a small smirk, she shook her head. It appeared he wasn't giving her credit on what she could accomplish.

He then ordered his companion to apprehend her. Assuming he was going to attempt to disable her with a stun baton, she prepared to catch his arm as it came down to strike her. They may have been combat trained, it was unlikely they anticipated she would be as well. With surprise on her side, she grappled with the sergeant for a few moments. Tearing the baton out of his hand, she struck him with it twice to make sure he was knocked out before turning her attention to Darren once again.

"I don't think so, agent. There is nothing you can learn from me."

[member="Darren Quinn"]​

Darren Quinn

Team: Z1 - Tech; Z2 - Demolition (Unconscious); Z3 - Sniper; Z4 - Medic

A refusal did not surprise him all that much, but the smirk did. He was fairly sure she knew about his subordinate, yet she remained looking at him, even as he made the final approach. It unnerved him slightly, he had never had a target behave this way before. All reason told him she would be in his custody soon enough, and yet... yet something felt wrong. The demolitions expert apparently felt it too, because he acted carefully even around the seemingly unarmed woman, slashing his stun baton towards her in a careful motion intended to prevent any chance of ducking. It wasn't careful enough. The baton mere inches from her, she grabbed his hand suddenly, twisting her body gracefully to evade the blow. Twisting his arm suddenly, she ripped the stun baton from his hand, flipping the setting to maximum and striking him twice to ensure that he stayed down. Unfortunately for the Sergeant, heir batons had been specially made to be usable against even well-insulated targets, unlike the more common variants of the weapon.

Chit. That shouldn't have been possible. Her reflexes had been fast, too fast. She shouldn't have been able to notice their approach either, nor should she have been some damnably calm. That was not normal, that was... chit. Force user. Had to be. Either that or some really subtle cybernetics. Circling her cautiously, he considered his next move carefully, not bothering to respond to her statement. His focus was now dedicated entirely to overcoming this surprising new foe, his disciplined mind crunching through the training he had on fighting force users, the practice scenarios they had gone through but hoped they never had to use in practice.

Making sure not to give away his intent, he continued circling her slowly, making sure to act when his back was facing the Factory. He didn't want to impede the Sniper's shots, not if it came down to that. Springing into motion suddenly, his right hand shot to his belt and pulled forth a flash grenade, activating on its shortest possible detonation timer and flinging it upwards into the air above and between them. Hand flying back to the disruptor rifle, he opened fire, deadly bolts of hypercharged particles that would explode on impact launching forth from the reflec-coated barrel on a semi-automatic basis, soaring towards the woman. He hoped the sniper would take the hint. He hoped he too would open fire. Still, the Lieutenant understood that it was down to him to end this fight. At best the bolts of deadly bolts from the STA Gewehr would prove an additional distraction. It was one thing to hit a soldier, another entirely to hit a force-user, especially from so far away. Especially when you didn't even know you were dealing with one of their kind. No, this was between him and her, this was life and death. Yet he did not flinch, did not freeze, his training taking control as he fired with the accuracy of a trained marksman, hoping that he was merely dealing with an untrained individual or a Padawan. Hoping that he had not found himself way in over his head.

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
BALMORRA

PLANETSIDE, DROID FOUNDARY | STEAL DROID FOUNDRY PLANS

The wrist-mounted missile had struck it's target, performing it's function whilst giving a hindrance of sorts. Yet, for a Mandalorian capable of cycling through several modes of vision, it was not. However, there simply wasn't enough coverage to properly conceal oneself within the dust. The Awaud rushed upon Fett's position, shielding herself behind a cape capable of defending her. Being reasonably perceptive, Koda was able to determine their preferred method of attack was melee.

Fortunately enough, the Bounty Hunter had the means to create distance. Flames spat out the back of his jetpack, thrusting him upwards and into the air in which he hovered. A barrage of blaster bolts were rained down upon Chekita as Fett wildly flew about the room in an attempt to disorientate the defender, and secure a clean shot upon them.

Perhaps it would prove more entertaining to the woman if she was able to engage in closer quarters, yet Fett preferred ranged combat for a reason. It was more controllable.

[member="Chekīta Awaud"]

Engaging: [member="Darren Quinn"]
Objective: Not get captured

Ra was almost surprised Darren had no taken the opportunity to make a move when she distracted with his companion. It was something she would have done if she was in his position. Not everybody thought that far ahead though. He may know what he was doing, but neither of them expected her actions. On the other hand, she didn't know what to expect from him after she disabled his companion.

Knowing he wasn't dead, she stood up to face off against Darren. He circled around her, but she did not allow him to get behind her. She allowed him to asses her to see if he could find any weaknesses in her stance or the way she moved. Assuming he was not a Force user, he would likely have weapons or training on how to combat somebody that could. She had to actually reveal her ability, but he probably had figured it out based off how quickly she had taken care of his associate.

The training she had was more focused on killing a person quickly and not facing off in a duel against somebody that actually knew how to fight. This would certainly be an interesting encounter. When he moved, it was quickly. A flash grenade was thrown into the air which worked like he anticipated it out and blinded her. Using a neutral skill, Ra quickly enveloped herself with a Force Barrier in case he started shooting at her.

What he fired at her was unexpected with its power. Her barrier held up for most of his barrage and broke as the shots hit for about the fourth time. However fast his reflexes were, she found it unlikely he could resist a Force Push. Between his blasts, she sent a shove at him which would hopefully at least cause him to loose his balance and maybe get pushed out of range of fire.

If that worked, she would close the distance between them with a dash to attempt to strike him with that baton she had picked up from the previous soldier. In theory, this might make it more difficult for that sniper she didn't know about to shoot at her exposed back side.

Darren Quinn

Objective: Apprehend or terminate [member="Ra'a'mah"]
Opponents: [member="Ra'a'mah"]

Four shots. Four shots were fired as quickly as the weapon would allow. Four shots were absorbed by an invisible barrier of force surrounding the woman. The fourth was different though. He saw the look of strain on her face, the way she flinched slightly, the way it looked like the energy wasn't dissipated as fully as the first three times as her hair was blown slightly by the leftover force. It was enough. Enough for him to know that the next shot might very well eliminate this unexpected threat. The rifle might be powerful, but it was slow. Too slow. Before he could get of the next shot, the woman thrust forth her right hand, telekinetic force battering into him like a runaway train, sending him flying backwards.

Landing hard on his back, his rifle smashed into the ground next to him, his right left twisting painfully. Whether it was sprained or dislocated, he couldn't tell, but at the moment, despite the pain, it was the last thing on his mind. Stumbling backwards, he brought the gun back in his grip, pressing the trigger as he aimed for the figure rushing towards him as he pressed the trigger. Fzzzzz.

---
The sniper watched the confrontation from the hill, lining up her shot as best she could. She would only get one shot with the element of surprise on her hand and she intended to make it count. As her CO was thrown back by a blast of invisible energy, she realised that it was now or never. Pulling the trigger, a tremendously dangerous bolt of energy launched forth the barrel, soaring towards the back of Ra'a'mah with pinpoint accuracy as she rushed towards the downed Lieutenant.
---

Throwing his malfunctioning rifle to the side, he activated a smoke grenade on his belt as a distraction. The sniper had heat scopes, so she would be able to see the figures in the smoke. He just hoped she would be able to keep track of them, or else he might be up for a nasty surprise. Stumbling to his feet and wincing as he put weight on his right leg, he let his cloak fall, pulling the vibroblade from the sheath his back. Adopting a defensive position, he would do his best to keep her occupied. If he could get close enough, force her into a blade lock, he could activate the anti-personnel grenade on his belt. It was crazy. Possibly suicidal. But the grenade was made to be used against unarmoured opponents. It was his best shot. His only shot. He just hoped she didn't have a chaos-cursed lightsaber on her, because there was no way his blade, regardless of quality, would stand up to more that a hit or two at the absolute maximum.

Engaging: [member="Darren Quinn"]
Objective: Dispatch and get away

The last shot that broke her barrier also brought heat to her face. The particles that were intended to destroy virtually anything in their path and what broke through to her, hit her cheek. Breaking the skin there that would surly leave a permanent reminder of this encounter. She maintained control of herself and didn't allow the pain to control her. Surprise would show in her eyes if Darren was able to see them, but after that push and her launch to attack him, he might miss the emotion.

As he went flying and landed, Ra could almost hear the popping noise his arm or shoulder made. His rifle out of his hand and on the ground, it was one less thing for her to worry about. She didn't know it had malfunctioned or that the sniper had fired at her.

Ra was wearing a cloak that looked like it just been made. For the longest time she had thought it belonged to her mother, but when her memory had been returned to her, she learned it had been hers. There was something special about this cloak. It was protection and had never seemed to take any damage. It did not prevent kinetic energy from hitting her, but when the sniper's shot hit her, it did not kill her. What it did do was knock her forward with enough velocity to knock her face first into the dirt.

Attempting to regain her footing before he would be able to, she failed. That sniper shot had knocked her out of range of his vibroblade. So if he had tried to connect with it, she had evaded it by accident. Reaching out with the Force, she pulled boot knives out instead of her lightsabers. Still not yet wanting to reveal her ability, she was sure now at least Darren would have figured it out.

If he disarmed her, those were up her sleeves and could be drawn in a heartbeat without warning to him.

The smoke clouded the air, but Ra was able to put a small barrier up around just head face to keep from coughing. Her vision was obscured in the gloom of the smoke though.

Darren Quinn

Objective: Apprehend or terminate [member="Ra'a'mah"]

Vibroblade humming he clambered to his feet, prepared to carry out his rather suicidal plan, when she was struck from behind by a sizzling bolt of green energy. As she was thrown to her feet he felt a sense of relief, which quickly dissipated as she started scrambling to her feet. How in Chaos had she survived that? It looked like he would still have to finish this himself. Turning off his vibroblade, he dropped another smoke grenade, thickening the cloud. Despite the smoke, he could see her and the terrain perfectly thanks to a combination of infrared vision and a helmet-integrated sonar mapper. Letting one of his last grenades, a remote-detonated thermal detonator, fall to the ground, he quietly inched backwards, fingers ready to activate his vibroblade once more at a moment's notice.

He would attempt to move out of the detonation area, turning his vibroblade back on when he was sure he was safe. He would then attempt to get her to close in on him, detonating the thermal detonator if she got near it. If she located him before he could reposition himself properly, he would meet her head on with an aggressive slash, using every dirty trick at his disposal, including his power armour gloves, a vibroknife trapped to the back of his belt, and the SIF-57s at his side. The anti-personnel grenade at his belt was still a last resort, but he hoped the force that had knocked her to the ground had also slowed her down. His own right leg hurt every time he put his weight on it, but he soldiered on. He had been trained to both resist and commit "enhanced interrogation", so the pain didn't phase him too much, though the injury did slow him down. He knew she probably had the advantage of speed though, even if he was lucky and she had been injured; not only was she force sensitive, she was also unarmoured. Despite this, his odds looked a lot better than they had mere moments ago.

---
A mild breeze coursed over the plains, not enough to dissipate the cloud of thick gas on its own, not in time to affect the confrontation taking place on the rolling plains. Upon the hill, the sniper prepared to fire once more. The weapon would be able to fire every six seconds, but she would take her time. The life of her superior was on the line, but she had been trained to avoid rash action. She would fire to conserve her highly limited ammunition, waiting until the time was ripe to truly make a difference.

Enemy: [member="Darren Quinn"]
Objective: Disable

Letting out a growl that may or may not have been heard by Darren, Ra realized something. There was not going to be an easy escape from this for either of them. She was going to have to start playing a little dirtier if she was going to make it away unharmed. Ra had plans for her future and couldn't die here today.

As a trained assassin, she knew of various ways to avoid detection. This man had yet to display any ability to use the Force, so she assumed he couldn't. However he had other tools to use to fight something like her.

Her back was bruised and her face felt like it had been burned by a branding iron, but she kept on. Same as he was doing.

Now she did not lower her body temperature, but she did cloak herself. Backing out of the growing ball of smoke to get a clear view, she hoped that sniper was unable to view her. They were now on opposite sides of the smoke, but neither one was aware of this. Tilting her head to try and locate him by sound. When he activated his vibro-sword, she knew about where he was and would attempt to move silently around the slowly dissipating cloud of smoke.

If her location had not been identified and she managed to sneak around, she would then quickly finish closing the distance between them. Bringing one of those sharp knives up, an attempt to slash at his upper arm holding the sword would be made. More meant to disarm than actually cause harm.

Darren Quinn

Objective: Terminate [member="Ra'a'mah"]

Well, that was unexpected. He had activated his sword, anticipating that she might head towards him. Instead, she was apparently trying to circle him. That was foolish. She clearly didn't know just how versatile and advanced the sensor suite integrated into the standard-issue Legionnaire armour was, not to mention the modifications made for use by special forces teams. Still, if she thought a bit of smoke was going to blind him, then that gave him an advantage.

Maintaining his forward facing position even as she flanked him, he kept track of her movements with the host of sensors in his helmet, from echolocation and motions sensors to thermal vision and even life-form scanners, he was outfitted to detect and react to just about any short-range threat. She would come for him, excepting to be able to ambush him, of that he was sure. He would wait until the last moment, before spinning around, driving his vibroblade with both hands towards her abdominal area as quickly as possible. If everything went as planned, she would be lying in two on the ground before him before the minute was out, bleeding out or already dead from the system shock. He had realized by now that there was no chance of taking a force-user like her alive, so he wasn't even going to try. Her death would have to be useful enough, even if it wasn't optimal.

---
The sniper was worried. Deeply worried. She had been keeping the target in her sight when suddenly all but the thermal sensors stopped working. The target had even registered as leaving the smoke, but no visual confirmation could be had. She had heard that some force users were able to cloak themselves from view, but that was about it. It was likely that the heat signature was the target... but there was a chance that it was all some sort of sorcerous treachery. She didn't trust that sort of stuff. Not one bit. There wasn't much she could do about it though, she would have to go with the thermal scope. She would wait to see what her CO did though. It was possible the target thought her sorcerous tricks could overcome top-notch Sith-Imperial technology, which was unlikely, considering the wide range of sensors integrated into the armour. Sensors she was intimately familiar with. Still, she was concerned. She didn't think just anyone could conceal themselves so well. That was worrying. Or it was possible that all force-users could do that. Which was even more worrying.

Chekīta Kaie

Opponents: [member="Koda Fett"]

Coming closer a barrage of blaster fire cam upon Chekita as she made forwards towards the enemy target, not at all surprised by the mans hasty retreat upon closing the distance, some glaceing against her armor plating, but most impacting against the cape she had thrown in front. "Oh no silly boy, you cant gent away from me that easily", she replied, ducking and weaving though the oncoming blaster bolts, herself knowing in such a confined space such a jet pack could only get so far, lest hit a wall or roof.

Getting closer Awaud would aim her wrist at the flying mando, a high tensile grappling cable spitting out of its end, heading towards the Fett's legs, hoping to anchor him to the ground or use it to bring herself closer. In addition, she would once again take aim with her high caliber revolver, aiming towards the mans side, not trying to hit him, but more contain, to hopefully limit the area of flying and confine the man to a small operating space.

Would it work? who knew, only time would tell, but one thing was for certain, if this barrage of blaster fire kept up Chekita's armor would not give way, and judging for what the guy had done outside leaving witness or taking prisoners was not their forte.

Objective: Disable [member="Darren Quinn"]

Darren was correct only partially correct about some of his thoughts. Ra did what she had done on purpose, the positioning would have that sniper looking at the back of him and have a more difficult time shooting her again. She also had Force tricks up her sleeve so to speak and those she would use to her advantage.

Ra was not fully aware of what his gear could accomplish, but she had some ideas. She expected him to be aware of where she moved since she had not went to the effort to hide her heat signature. As she moved into her position to launch her attack, Ra brought up a piece of debris from the field to attempt to knock him over with it. If they had been close to the hill where the sniper was located, she would have brought a landslide. It would have taken both people out of the mix and allowed her to make her escape.

If that thrown debris accomplished what she wanted to, then the opportunity would be taken to try and physically disable him. In one hand Ra held the knife and in the other was one of the small saber hilts that had been up her sleeve. Just before she reached him, she ignited that short saber and revealed herself physically. When he turned to stab at her with his vibroblade, her knife would deflect it away, but only just. Taking the opportunity to use that second weapon that hadn't been there before, she would twist her body slightly and make a slash at his other arm just below his shoulder.

Darren Quinn

Objective: Terminate [member="Ra'a'mah"]

Sword gripped lightly in his hand, he stared in front of him, but his focus was on the holographic display of his surroundings, projected into his helmet. The woman had moved behind him, but then she stopped. What was she... **chit**. Ducking to the side as the body of his comrade was thrown through the air towards him, he would have managed to duck completely out of the way, had the body not turned at the last moment to crash into his side. As armour crashed against armour, he was brought to his knees but managed to leap up to meet the charging woman at the last moment.

Barely intercepting the dagger in time, he smashed into it with his vibroblade with all his might, almost driving it from her grasp. Before he could capitalise on his advantage, she twisted slightly, bringing down a short lightsaber upon his left arm, slightly below the shoulder. His armour was formidable, but it was like butter before the knife against a lightsaber. Screaming in agony, he pulled back, but not before the superheated plasma tore through armour, flesh, and bone alike. As he stumbled backwards, his arm hanging limply, barely connected to his shoulder, he felt the surge of a dangerously high dose of military-grade combat stims as it was pumped into his body by the armour's contingency protocols. As the stims took effect, the pain faded almost immediately, replaced by a frenzied determination.

He would lash out with his vibroblade once more in pure desperation, sending a broad slash towards his lightsaber-wielding foe. The vibroblade wouldn't hold up against a lightsaber, but perhaps there was a chance that he might be able to use his wrist-mounted retractable knuckle blade against her. It was the only thing his drug-addled mind could think of, as he desperately leapt into action.

---
The sniper had reached a decision. She didn't have a clear shot, but she would have to take her chances. There were no better options left to her. Trying her best to find an angle that wouldn't hit her own commanding officer, she fired off another beam of volatile green energy, this one aimed at the front of the... Jedi. She had to be a Jedi. The Jedi was partly concealed by the grievously wounded Lieutenant through and at this distance, it would be quite the shot to land, even with the advantages posed by a blaster rifle in relation to a kinetic rifle.

Objective: Deal with Darren

With her Force enhanced speed, Ra was able to get in close almost before he raised his blade to keep her knife away from him. He might be trained to deal with her kind, but more than likely she was the first he had actually had to confront. It wasn't very often Ra had to fight like this and she was likely out of practice, but it was like anything else. The skills returned quickly and she was back almost in form after a few exchanges with him.

When she twisted and brought her saber against his arm, she continued on through with her movement. For a split moment, they were almost back to back, but now she was behind him once again. Taking an active hold of the Force like a sith, Ra controlled the flow of it. Bending it to her needs instead of allowing it to flow naturally, her eyes glowed for just a moment.

In that heart beat, she would drop her knife to the ground and send a spark of lightning at his exposed backside through that hand. She didn't stop there in her movement though. As soon as that jolt ended, that other saber came out of her sleeve and she would attempt then to disable his arm from behind.

The sniper had taken her shot when Ra was behind Darren, now she was in front of him. Luckily for Ra the flow of the battle had altered their physical position and the blast flew past them to strike the ground harmlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom