Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Astral Ball of Shadows (open to all)

Keturah barely heard the "ahem" behind her. She turned, her eyes burning brighter when she saw Salvor. "You came!" She said happily, almost going over and embracing him. He wasn't wearing his robes. She wasn't used to seeing him in nicer clothing. It wasn't necessarily a bad sight, however. "What do you think of it? It's pretty big, isn't it?" She asked, gesturing to the party before them.
[member="Salvor Arnex"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Keturah Sin"]

"It is." it was a large affair. all it was in Salvor's mind was peacocking. a show of wealth in place of power. Salvor was glad to see Keturah was happy here, but he wasn't sure this was the place for him.

She gently took him by the wrist. "I'd like you to meet my father. We just have to find him first...." As she said this, she again looked around. It was this kind of circumstance where she wished she wasn't so short.
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

[member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Keturah Sin"]

If there was something Romeo could always feel, it was something that was darker then him. His head whipped to the direction of his daughter, and squinted his eyes. "Excuse me." He grabbed [member="Katar"]'s hand, and began to walked speedly towards her. "There is a Sith here." He said whispered to his apprentice. "I have a really bad feeling about this." He continued. Romeo stopped as he saw his daughter speaking with the very presence he felt. He walked up behind her, and coughed as he stared at the man. "Good evening Keturah." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "So, who is this guy?"

Revelations

R
The man smiled at the girl.

Maybe it is time to go back.

He turned around and walked towards the Throne room and smiled. He noticed a few more souls had entered the Throne room.

He walked around to a corner and leaned against a wall. He watched as Romeo talked to a girl and another who he did not recall seeing earlier.

He Pulled his helmet on.

Adan looked over before going to the bar he saw [member="Romeo Sin"] and his daughter and another guy that looked like bad news. He looked at [member="stardust"] "Hey hun keep that thought in mind Ill be right back I promise." He then looked back at the location of the king and started to walk towards it. He got close enough and observed if anything would go down he would be ready to help the king out just in case. @

Katar could feel the more sinister presence. However, she didn't realize why Romeo was getting so upset until she noticed that his eldest daughter was with a newcomer she didn't recognize. He didn't appear to be ready to cause any kind of trouble. Why was Romeo worried? Most likely because of just how close the two were standing near each other, and the way Keturah held the Zabrak's wrist. Oooooh, thought Katar. They have feelings for each other. That really explains a lot. When they finally came up to Keturah, she waved shyly down at the girl and looked at Salvor curiously.
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

"Hi daddy!" Keturah chirped, sounding suddenly quite nervous. She lightly pulled Salvor a bit closer to her, still holding onto his wrist. "Um, daddy, this is Salvor. He's the one who saved my life back on Taris. I told you, remember? Salvor, this is my dad, Shadow King Romeo." She gestured to each person as she introduced him. She then noticed a rather strange-looking girl holding Romeo's hand. She waved back to her and looked at her father questioningly. "And uh, who's this?"
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="katar"] [member="keturah sin"] [member="salvor arnex"]

Amekel raised her brow at the Lord, a little confused by his statement. However, he asked her to talk of herself, something she destests. Thankfully before he could possibly get an answer out of her, a newcomer arrived. Regardless of the woman's appearence, the two of them did not stay long. The two rushed off somewhere after a sudden chill ran over her, this was from a certain presence within the building as well as the look she had seen on Romeo.

She found herself to be curious about what could make such a look on his and thus slowly made her across the room to where she could feel this dark presence. She stood on the edge of the crowd, seeing all of whom were around the King presently.

[member="Keturah Sin"] [member="Katar"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Revelations"] [member="Amekel Masmor"]

It seemed Keturah and Salvor had gained an audience. The Shadow king came over as did a few of his subjects. Salvor’s eyes darted to each one, sizing them up as there was a clear tension in the air. He could sense them through the force able to tell they were no JedI yet they were not Sith either. Too afraid or too weak to choose a path. Even this so called king had no conviction, his aura was dark but even less so than Salvor’s. He had hoped he would find purpose here in the shadow empire with Keturah and this king but it looked he had found nothing once more, his potential still going to waste.

After checking out the king’s flunkies, Salvor’s eyes came to rest hard upon the king himself. He looked the man directly in the eye as he spoke. He would show no fear and no subservience. This king would know that Salvor did not bow to him or any other on this day.

“Your Lord-ship.” Salvor said as a greeting, he drug out the last two words, making sure the man knew he was using them almost as a sleight because Salvor had not seen anything very worthy of calling this man ‘Lord‘. The tension was high and Salvor had almost certainly added to it.

[member="Amekel Masmor"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Keturah Sin"] [member="Katar"]

As part of one of Romeo's more useful traits, he noticed little details others would miss. With his group now around him, Romeo found it a bit too much. "So this is he?" He said taking a step forward. His eyes never left the Zabrak's, he was also sizing up the young man, and found that his aura was weak, he himself was weak, and he would not have someone so weak be so close to his daughter if he was to trust the man with her life. "You saved her, and for that I must thank you, but you ideas, and ways are not at all welcome in this palace, or this planet for that fact." He said as his eyes glowed brighter, his anger rising within him. "But, I'll give you a chance to keep your stay here, ad even show me your skills personally. I challenge you to a duel." He said as he was now within arms reach of the man. He could see the Zabrak didn't fear him, and that was the problem, there was no respect, and there was words not being said, but through body language that expressed it. He reached his hand out. "What do you say?"

Adan grinned hearing at what [member="Romeo Sin"] said to the young zabrak, "let's do this boys" Adan yelled out maybe a little disrespectful but he was wanting to see his old master at work. Especially teaching the zabrak some respect. That's what Adan was all about respect and honor. [member="Salvor Arnex"]

[member="Revelations"]

Erika squeaked, and ran over to Adan. "What is it?" She asked. "Mr.Jakob come on!" She smiled bright at him, and waved him over. "I think there's going to be a duel! I love watching daddy sword fight!" She jumped up and down.

Adan smiled at [member="stardust"] "yes honey it's getting really interesting now," he laughed "by the way here you go just in case." He pulled out stardust's two sabers. "I brought them with me I snagged them when you weren't looking, good thing I brought them too just for an emergency."

[member="romeo sin"] [member="salvor arnex"]

Amekel raised her eyebrow at the conversation she overheard from the two men, shaking her head ever so slightly. One thing never changes wherever she goes, fight for dominance between men. However, this would be a good oppertonity to see if the man whom she would be following is worth sticking with. She could tell that the zabark was from a different alliance, so it would do good to know the strength of the other factions as well.

She found herself smiling, she was going to enjoy this duel, she had never seen force users fightband it would be good study for her to watch. She raised her chin and watch the two males with amusement.

Revelations

R
"Yes, madam." He said following her. A duel...Heh who knows that kid might learn a thing or two from dueling with Romeo.

He stopped near Romeo then nodded at the other man he was fighting. He looked back at [member="Romeo Sin"] and smiled.

"Stay safe."

He then looked at [member="Adan Jax"], he smiled.

"Hello ser, I am Jakob, Romeo's guard."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Katar looked at Romeo, surprised. He was seriously going to be this rude? The Sith hadn't done anything wrong. He had saved Keturah's life, for heaven's sake! Katar sighed. She gripped Romeo's hand suddenly tightly, and yanked him backward a few feet, turning her whole body to face him. Her bright green eyes glared up at him. "Duel not necessary," she murmured to him. "Saved Keturah, remember?"
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom