Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Astral Ball of Shadows (open to all)

[member="Rave Merrill"]
He grinned. "Honesty is the best policy. As far as I know Drey as one, the rest probably taken. I was unaware it held such things, I was too focused on the ship itself." He took a drink from the bar, and sipped it. "But I'll help you find them. I was never, still not actually, interested in artifacts save one, and I was so close to having it. Would have made your eyes sparkle I bet." He turned and faced the bar, sipping the drink. "You've been a valuable ally Rave, and I apologize I did not tell you after I learned." He winked. "I am after all, a side bit devious."

[member="Eve"]

"I am indeed back on that chair." He turned his attention to the AI? "Please forgive the rude gesture. Things could have gotten hairy. How are you?"

[member="Revelations"]

"He told me to follow you whever he has jobs to do. I think he's taking about ships." She walked closer to him, and stood beside him, starring into his helmet.

Revelations

R
"Ok Madam...I guess you could follow ." The man said before taking off his helmet, he let his long brown hair fall.

"What have you wanted to do for a while Madam?" Jakob asked the little girl with a smile.

He looked out the window.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Rave Merrill"]

"Pffft, I doubt this passed through since I was right there near it back on a planet in the Fringes. Revan's Lightsaber he used as a Jedi. Since I am a close associate of [member="The Onyx"], I thought it a good gift." He returned his gaze to her. "The better question is how can I make your life easier here Rave?"

[member="Revelations"]

She thumbed her lips thinking hard, and scrunching up her face. "You seem like you want to explore. Lets go see the rest of the parties happening!" She jumped up at Jakob. "Just stay away from The Scared."

Revelations

R
"The Scared?" Jakob asked the girl before standing up and walking towards the main area.

He smiled, Romeo's daughter was probably full of imagination.

Such wonder in her, he laughed at his thoughts.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Oka Osaa

[member="Cross Ikon"] [member="stardust"]

Oka heard a voice. A very familiar one. When he turned to see who it was, he stood up to greet him. "Admiral, good to see you here." he said sipping some more of that pinkish liquid as he saw someone eyeing him. Specifically, a twi'lek. Before eyeing her back, he said, "So you heard about Romeo back into the throne. Do we have any plans with the empire again?"

She got up and started walking over to oka, she decided that since he was gear romeo must trust him and that maybe a grudge against Jedi was old , she smiled as she stopped a little ways away "nice party we're having isn't it" she said taking a sip of her drink
[member="Oka Osaa"]

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"I'll admit you've stumped me with that one," she said. "Revan's lightsabre has never appeared on my radar in one sense or another. As for making my life easier, Your Majesty..." She shrugged. "Our current state of affairs -- warbeasts, combat gear -- is more than enough for me. In fact, to better supply your government, I've purchased facilities in your territory. Should your rangers and explorers ever find our Unknown Regions exploration gear useful, of course that's always available to you in bulk. But you know me, Your Majesty -- business is what makes my life easier."

ooc: sorry about jumping in late I was busy.

Adan walked close to his wife [member="stardust"] everyone was there familiar faces and the king [member="Romeo Sin"], it would be his first time to go to a ball as big as this one. He looked at Stardust "sorry about being late hun"

Alexander finally made it to the ball he was late but he didnt give a damn he never gave a damn about anything that was his normal personality he walked in scouting the room, he saw a twilek a devaronian and the king himself and many other people standing around. It was a little quiet. He shrugged walking over to random spot standing observing everyone. He wondered who would be the first to be his prey for sarcasm. As for he naturally was an nerf herder.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

"Then lets talk business ma'am. We have a place here, The Scared, the dark side rises from cracks in the ground. Apparently there's giant beast underground, according to records ground in the keep. I thought maybe a few of those captured would make you happy." He slid a hard drink over to her. "Of course, I know nothing about these beast, other than their worm like or whatever the correct term is."

[member="Revelations"]

"There's a place of dark..dark side. Father says its a bad place." Its crazy how trusting she was with the man. Probably had something to do with the fact her father trusted him.

Revelations

R
"And you want to go there madame?" The man said with a uncertain look.

Jakob smiled, 'Romeo is lucky I am here to protect him and his family...' The guard thought.

"Lead the way madame just do not tell your father, he'll be very mad, and we would not want that..." For his sake he hoped she would't tell.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

OOC- Sorry for jumping in rather late, didn't realize it was already started till now. But I guess all that matters is that I post at all ^^ ))

Amekel stood to the side of the party, looking rather bored in the only formal clothing she owned, that being her clothes from Naboo. As she watched the people walk around and converse upon the floor before her, she turned her eyes upon one man. It was her king, lord and emperor, [member="Romeo Sin"]. She knew very little of this man, for she had recently joined the Shadow Empire. But as she watched him walk around, at one time having a little girl upon his shoulders, she pondered who exactly this man was and what he was capable of.

[member="Amekel Masmor"]

Romeo could feel eyes on the back of his head, which worried him. When he turned his head, he saw the woman watching him. "[member="Rave Merrill"] think about that idea, and come back to me." He said tapping the counter, and made his way to her. When he reached her, he bowed. "Romeo Sin, at your service." He bowed before her. "I see your native to Naboo?" He has been there for a long period of time. "The queen, and I are quite acquainted." He smiled at her.

[member="Revelations"]

She hopped up, and down, skipping along side with Jakob. "I won't tell a soul!" She beamed with a large smile.

Revelations

R
"Thank you madame...hmm, Mind showing me where this bad place is, and do you recall why your father doesn't like it?" Jakob asked while smiling at her bouncing along next to him, he enjoyed the company of Sin's children . They turned a corner and walked down a hall.

"I enjoy you and your family's company..." Jakob said before taking his helmet off again.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Amekel was surprised to see that the man whom she had been watching turned from his group of people and walked over to her. She was even more surprised when he struck up a conversation with her, to which she merely blinked for a few seconds before replying. "That's nice...I guess" she muttered. She did not know the Queen of Naboo personally, as she had mainly been out in the country of Naboo, where they worked in their fields. She shifted lightly in her clothes, feeling slightly uncomfortable, she had not expected to wearing them again so soon.

She looked around the party again and sighed, deciding to somehow have a conversation with the man who was going to guide and rule her, "My name is Amakel Masmor" she bowed fluidly before moving back to a standing position. "I'm what you could say a new recruit into your Empire" she muttered, avoiding eye-contact with him.

[member="Romeo Sin"]
The king's proposal caught her attention, both for the prospect of analyzing wormlike Dark Side mutants -- a potentially vital step in the creation of That Which Consumes -- and for the much larger possibility at hand.

His Majesty was occupied; she got on her datapad. AEI had a standard package and contract for situations like this; they were leaders in location and artifact containment. Testimonials from Mandalorians about Dromund Kaas, testimonials from Levantines about Bosph and Etti IV -- there were others, but she didn't share some of the others, for various reasons. Suffice it to say that the data package being transferred to the office of King Romeo Sin included a well-polished proposal offering the services of Akure Executive Interstellar in containing this scarred territory with its Dark Side creatures. Containing, managing, analyzing, excavating if necessary, all while guaranteeing security for the surroundings. This was a major part of AEI's business, and as previous customers, the Shadow Empire would receive a favorable rate.

Alexander was getting rather bored he looked around and saw a twilek standing a little far ways away he thought to himself well its time to have some fun he grinned. He said to himself "lets see how this one takes good ol Alexander. He slowly strolled to her wearing his biker jacket and lack cargoes and boots, he wasnt formal at all and he didnt give a damn as usual. "Hello there baby whats up looking mighty fine from across the room there." [member="stardust"]

Adan stood by his wife seeing some guy dressed like a punk walking up to her trying to strike a conversation in a rude manner right of the back. Adan is going to keep his cool let his wife handle it he knew she could. He looked at the man from top to bottom. He didn't look like much really. [member="stardust"] [member="Alexander Ghost "]

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia sat outside of the ball on a small bench she stared at the metal floor swirling her alcoholic beverage she stole from inside.

The young girl had no intention of joining in she barely knew anyone in there and the people she did know were to much of a bore for her to talk to.

there were other reasons to why she did not want to join in but that was to be revealed later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom