Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Astral Ball of Shadows (open to all)

[member="stardust"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Kaia Brin"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Keturah Sin"]

The crowd cheered as Romeo raised Salvor’s arm toward the sky. A kind gesture, but a false one as well. Salvor deserved no adulation and no cheers. He had lost plain and simple, if Romeo had been so inclined he could of killed Salvor. The king’s congratulations also fell on deaf ears. While it was nice to hear his skill was appreciated, Salvor knew better than to be proud of a good effort. “Second place, is just another way to say dead.” The words on the man who trained him were ever present in Salvor’s mind.

Romeo said Salvor needed a “better direction” if he wanted to continue seeing Keturah. Right now Salvor had no direction and no desire to see Keturah. His pride was still wounded. He did not know if he was angry at her for inviting him here, or angry at himself for being bested. Which ever was the case he still felt he could not look at her.

The offer of food was a welcome one. His energy was gone and a good meal would be just what he needed. The questions concerning his age and drinking were another matter.

“I, don’t know.” that was his answer to both questions. He had been a slave as long as he could remember and it wasn’t like Valturla threw him any birthday celebrations. He had been drunk before, after he was awarded his tattoos, the Mandalorian that trained him stayed up and celebrated all night, getting Salvor good and drunk off of wine. He would always remember that night fondly even if he had thrown up and felt terrible the next morning for training. It wasn’t the drinking he liked so much as the relaxed nature and sense of family he had from the Mandalorian.

He was no being congratulated again, this time by the same people who only minutes ago were hoping to see him maimed. It did not feel right and he regard the people and their comments with trepidation. Only one did not offer kind words. They expressed their disappointment in Salvor’s in ability to kill the shadow king. He agreed. But reality was what it was. The young zabrak was not equipped to handle such a task and as such was put in his place. It was humbling and humiliating, yet refreshing all at once.

Keturah was glad that she couldn't see over the crowd about her. She had walked outside with them, but had lost her courage to watch as soon as the duel began. She just stood there, staring at Katar's back with a sad expression. Fighting was not entertainment to her. Especially when it involved those closest to her. The people cheered and booed and cheered again. But who were they cheering for? WHAT were they cheering for? She didn't get it. Finally, the duel was over. Keturah immediately began looking for Salvor. What if he was hurt? She felt horrible. She was the reason he'd come here. If he got hurt, it was all her fault. She spotted Salvor walking off with her father. She caught up to the two of them, a huge wave of relief washing over her to see them both alright. Her burning eyes looked to Salvor first. She had been so worried! Her gaze then fell upon her father. Anger suddenly flared up inside her. She glared deeply at him, though it didn't look menacing so much as cute. Instead of launching into an argument, her lips stayed sealed. With a sharp sigh, she turned from them and walked away. This wasn't going to be good for Romeo later. She'd make sure of that...
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

Thank goodness the fight was over! Katar had watched the entire thing, and was happy to see Romeo and the Zabrak unharmed. She could sense young Keturah's worry, anger and relief. She followed the child back into the throne room to Romeo. After the girl's haughty departure, Katar took her place on the other side of her master. She leaned in so that only he could hear her when she spoke to him. "Keturah's very angry with you," She murmured. In a way, she understood the girl. she hadn't exactly been overjoyed about the duel, either. But she new it was just Romeo's way of testing the Zabrak. No serious harm had truly been meant, nor had any occurred. Katar gently slipped her arm around Romeo's, signaling that she wasn't upset with him.
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

Adan looked at everyone "Okay people let's cool the situation down with some drinks, no harm done with a duel there will always be a loser and a winner, doesn't mean one is better than the other just more experience. Let's calm things down and continue to have a good time." Adan gave his short speech in front of everyone hoping to bring everyone together and keep having fun. [member="stardust"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Revelations"] [member="Keturah Sin"]

[member="Salvor Arnex"]
Romeo gently patted him on the back, and leaned in to whisper to him, as he had sensed the confusion, and anger inside the man resolving his daughter. "She had nothing to do with this Salvor. Go see her, take care of her. Fail...I'll kill you. Till then, I shall show you how to control the force correctly." The whisper would only be heard between the two. He began to walk with his....lover to be? He smiled, squeezed her arm gently, and glanced at her with said smile. "I like him." he nodded at him. "[member="Adan Jax"], we need food....lots of food." He chuckled, and looked at the crowd. He waved at them, and spoke out. "What a great fight! This boy is truly skilled, and shows some of the best potential, as here on, he is now my left Shadow Hand!"

Sor'row stumbled blindly. She heard a crowd cheer and boo but she had no idea why. The spices had blinded her, making her tear up, the sweat in her eye expounding the problem. She grabbed blindly for a glass of something to clear her throat grabbing it tight out of someones hand. "Sorry its an emergency! Ate something hot. Dying slowly." She gulped the drink quickly, only realizing it was some strange wine after it was in her stomach. "Thank you kind stranger!" she said as her eyes cleared slowly, her tongue being calmed by what ever was in the drink. She opened her eyes to see...
ooc: I was lurking waiting for contact. Think a direct approach is needed.

Alexander drunk off his ass didnt know what was happening anymore but now he was harmless, "dammit.......what are you doing pinky looking woman, drinking my fuel i need." He was truly drunk and didnt know what the hell he was saying but a woman just randomly drunk some of his wine, it was probably for the best anyways he was over his limit anyways. [member="Sor'row Fae"]

He wanted to explain to [member="Romeo Sin"] that soon killing him would be beyond the king‘s power. Instead he simply said “My Lord.” Salvor and bowed his head slightly before heading off to find [member="Keturah Sin"].

He found her away from the rest of the guests. He knew, he should forgive her for her imagined transgressions, Romeo had assured him Keturah held no fault for what happened here, but Salvor was not so sure. Maybe she did not have a direct hand in it, but he could not shake the feeling, that she caused him to be unfocused and unprepared to win.

It was not fair to put his failings on her, but he was a child and found it easier to blame some one else for his short comings. He stood before her shirtless, in prime condition, not an inch of fat on him. He was covered in sweat and dirt, and his right side was blistered from the fight, wounds he would need tended to soon. He could feel her anger and found it to be funny(cute).

“Keturah.” he said her name, he did not want he to mistake that he cared. “are you okay?” at that same time Romeo could be heard declaring Salvor, some sort of position amongst his court. he did not know what the honor meant, nor did he care. he never took his eyes off of her.

"He's a stubborn, arrogant, power-tripping fier'fek. He thinks he can just do whatever the hell he likes, and that it's perfectly okay." Keturah turned to face Salvor. She was glaring, but not actually at him. "If I could hit someone and make it hurt, I would hit him. He's my father, and I love him. But I hate him when he's like that. He doesn't understand that you can't just judge someone before you even know them! There are plenty of people here who aren't Jedi! He had no reason to challenge you but to feed his overgrown ego!" She said, her small hands clenching into fists. Her cheeks were bright red, and her eyes even slightly welled with frustrated tears. This event had shaken her much more than anyone else.
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

Katar gave Romeo a small smile in return as they walked to the dance floor. She loved his smile. It made his crimson eyes twinkle like a young boy's. She wasn't exactly a dancer. Her heels wouldn't help that fact. But when she was with Romeo, she knew everything would work out just fine.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Keturah Sin"]

"He is king and it was his right to show me my place." he was not mean when he said it. he was merely stating a fact. if Romeo had not responded to Salvor's unspoken challenge of his authority, he would be no king worth following.

@Katar
Romeo's smile got bigger, and his cheeks blushed. "You..I'm sorry I kissed you...it was wrong, and I did it without your permission..I was just so worried about you.." He bowed his head. "Please forgive me.." As he lead the way to food, his belly grumbled a little. "A good fight always makes me hungry."

Katar looked down to the ground when he mentioned the kiss when she'd been wounded. It wasn't bad, or good. It was simply a surprise. She had been wondering what it would be like if she was expecting a kiss. Maybe, she'd find out soon....

She let Romeo lead her to the massive food buffet. She didn't have a very big appetite, so she only took a small bit of chocolate and a little cake from the dessert section. While Romeo was fixing his food, she felt a little playful. She walked up behind him and leaned her mouth up to his ear. "You are not forgiven..." She whispered softly, her breath on his ear.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

@Alexander Ghost
"I'm sorry man." replied Sor'row. His drunkenness was apparent. She wondered if he was so far gone that she needed to send him home. She took another glass of wined and watered it down heavily. This guys probably wouldn't notice. "Here you go friend." she said patting him on the back. "Lets get you something to soak up that alcohol." She personally had never been drunk and didn't know how to alleviate the systems. "How about some of this? or some of that? You know what? Let's hit the buffet i'm sure we can find something delicious." It was quite apparent that she hadn't learned her lesson and was going to continue sampling till the party was over or she died.

Alexander took the watered down wine, being drunk as he was he did not notice it all he swigged it down. Staggering looking at [member="Sor'row Fae"] "alright pinky........lead the way lets get this buffet you speak of" his breath running with wine and other alcohols, his sarcasm still working a little more when he is drunk. He started to get drunk hiccups.

Gabriel after finishing his cigarette he put it out and walked inside see a big hall it would be the first time he would be in it. Looking around he saw many people, a young twilek with a tall devil man, to the left he saw a bald drunk with a biker jacket and a pink looking woman with him, straight ahead he saw another man which looked like the king himself he had a woman with him he wasn't sure if that was the king he never met the man in person. Gabriel walked over to a wall and leaned against it just observing, he didn't know how to approach anyone so he would simply wait for some one to approach him. He thought about what services could offer the king Gabriel was no jedi or a force user in general, he wasn't a fighter but when he need to fight he would, he was survivalist a tour guider through rough terrains, hopefully the king would have a job if not Gabriel would be very bored. [member="Alexander Ghost "][member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Katar"] [member="Sor'row Fae"] [member="stardust"] [member="Adan Jax"]

Keturah sighed sharply, throwing an icy glance in her father's general direction. "I know. I just wish he didn't have to be so violent about it....." It was no use getting all worked up about her dad. He wasn't going to change, and she knew that. Taking a deep breath, she looked up at Salvor. "I'm sorry I'm being such a downer. This is a party, not a family argument." She gently reached down and took his hand with a small smile. "Do you..... Want to dance?"
[member="Salvor Arnex"]

[member="Keturah Sin"]

"No." Simple and direct. somethings were hard to change. he reached down, touched his burns and winced. he needed a medic but if he asked for one would the king see that as weakness? did he even care what the king would think?

"I, would like food or a medic." he finally conceded.

Romeo was about to stuff a piece of fruit in his mouth, but instinct kicked in, and with the touch or her breath to his ear, pulled her body in close to his by wrapping his arm around her waist. It wasn't a strong grip, if anything it was delicate, making sure not to make her feel like he was really forcing himself upon her. He titled his head so his lips met her ear, "And how do I earn said forgiveness my lady?" His lips turned to a grin, and his breath ever warmer then normal. His body probably smelled of sweat, and dirt, and he still didnt have a shirt on. [member="Katar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom