Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Astral Ball of Shadows (open to all)

Katar let herself be pulled in. With the heat of Romeo's breath and the feeling of his bare torso on her arm sent goosebumps across her branded skin. She turned her head, tilting it upward slightly so that her face was inches from his. Her eyes locked with his as her hands gently traveled up his body and rested on his face. She said nothing. Instead, she stretched upward as best she could in her heels and brought a kiss to his lips. Through the Force, she spoke. <You're forgiven, my lord.> Unfortunately, her heels apparently weren't as eager to forgive. Only a few moments into the kiss, Katar lost her footing and fell backward.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Pink!?" said Sor'row with indignation and anger. "It's quite obvious that my lovely skin is a wondrous shade of rouge." She fumed a bit, "PInk? yeah right...mutter mutter...about as pink as the kings ass." She shoved something in the drunk mans mouth so shut him up, not cheking what it was. It seemed covered in some kind of cheese sauce so she figured it would be good. She had no patience for drunks simply cause she had yet to experience it. Her biology made it hard for her since her metabolism was high. "Sit here and keep eating. If you need to throw up...don't. the king won't take kindly to vomit in his halls." She got up and went to get some drunk cures from the local populace. "So how do you sober up?" She asked the nearest person.

Alexander leaned against the wall eating whatever that cheese junk was that the pink woman shoved in his mouth, he was drunk and completely missed out on her speech about her skin he probably wouldn't give a damn even if he was sober thats just how he was, though if he was sober he would probably laugh about the whole thing. "Aye pinky woman yo wanna me sober up ya give this guy another glass of this here alcohol", he started to laugh to himself. Hopefully she doesn't end up knocking him upside the head. [member="Sor'row Fae"]

[member="Katar"] Romeo smiled in the kiss, and heard her sweet voice in his head. Apparently, though, her heels didn't like her doing that, and in quick instances she began to fall. The dark jedi's quick reflexes were faster, and his arm wrapped tighter around her waist, pulling her more to him, now he basically held her in one arm, off the ground.
"Careful, maybe you should take those off?" He said in a whispering voice. "They look uncomfortable."

That's when the voice of somebody echoed hello in the halls. "Appears we have another guest." He nuzzled her neck
"We'll finish this after the ball, please excuse me." He gently put her on the ground. In truth his wound was starting to open again, so he took his shirt, and wrapped it tight around it. Venturing forth out to the halls, he saw the dark figure. "Hello there." [member="Talon Sadia'l"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom