Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Assassin Elf

Adan replied "ima do what ima need to do, and yes you can say I joined on "Good Faith" my life style is do what you can all you can no looking back, no regrets, life is short anyways. I think about here and now, tomorrow is to worry about tomorrow today is today." Adan felt like he gave a good answer to a needed question.
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

Adan replied "I accept death as it comes, a man can run from death but cannot hide from it the question is how long can a man run from death until he tires out and is caught in its grasps."
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

"Never, if he desires to live that long, death now would mean you accomplished nothing, death then, means it was all for nothing." He spoke on. Finally he stepped into ship, being this was the second time he had been on it. @[member="Rolim Crow"] @[member="Aquilina"]

Adan placed his things in the storage and got in the cockpit, he started to put in the coordinates to the void. Adan turned around to the woman and Romeo asking "who wants to be copilot not that I need help but its a long way and it gets pretty lonely up here." The cockpit was on the second floor, once you stepped in you could see a ladder going up and the ceiling was an open one where you could see the cockpit from the first floor.
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

Adan started to show all the controls of his ship to Aquilina "here on the right are all the flying switches, buttons, and handles. On the left here is the fuel rod cannon, in other words when its fired it uses some of our fuel therefore it is used for emergencies its very powerful, next to that there is a switch for a weapon I like to call the electro killer, in other words a force field is sent out and everything around us that runs on electricity is killed be it another ship, building, or weapons everything in it 1 mile radius of this puppy goes dead and since my ship is the source my ships stays running. Below the cockpit is two laser gunner seats very effective against small nuisance pod ships. as you see The Nautilus is a big wonderful ship but not complex."
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

"thats so freaking cool" she smiled like a child. Looking at everything and memorizing the details. She would surely have to use them in the void.

@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

"Okay later will test you on what I've showed you" Adan said joking around with a grin on his face. Adan fired up the Nautilus pushing buttons and flipping switches, the Nautilus was in flight after couple beeps and bangs. Now they were in flight having a couple of hours til their destination. Adan looked over to Aquilina "since we have a long way to go tell me a little about yourself, call me nosey but I like to know who is on my ship if you catch my drift."
@[member="Aquilina"]

"Im 20 years of age. My brother is the only thing worth living for. Anything else is simply the past or i cant talk about" she stated dryly

@[member="Romeo S"]

Adan responded back to Romeo "make yourself at home bud". Adan looked over at the little lady "yeah your right the past doesn't need to be dug out of the grave," Adan continued "if you don't mind me asking little lady what are you gonna do after we find your brother?"
@[member="Aquilina"]
@[member="Romeo S"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom