Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Assassin Elf

Sin was scouting the areas Corscuant as for he heard soon a invasion would happen here. As far as he was concerned, the Republic was ready to fall to the Fringe, and The Horde would help. Now he was ready to get kick butt. @[member="Aquilina"]

Aquilina wondered the lands. She had lost her map a few miles back. She cursed herself looking for someone or something she could ask for directions. she didnt have time for this detour, she needed to find her brother before the invasion.

As it seems to happen with Romeo all the time, a small elf looking woman came into view. She looked greatly puzzled, probably didn't know these parts of the planet. This was a planet made of nothing but cities, giant skyscrapers everywhere. Did he help, or keep going? 'Damn it' he said to himself. He walked up to the lady. "Do you need help,?" He asked her @[member="Aquilina"]
(@Mention me meaning @[member="Romeo "]S and it'll tell me you've replied)

@[member="Romeo S"]

The girl looked up at the male. She rose a brow looking him up and down he was strangely dressed than what she was use to seeing. "Where can i find a map?" She asked standing up straight. she had a knife under her cloak holding its handle tightly just in case.

With his force sense he could make out danger from her, but no real details. She wasnt scary looking at all, but the force said other wise. "A map? Uh..you're on Corscuant, a map for where which part? To another planet?" He didn't knew what kinda map she needed, and so asked the appropriate questions for her @[member="Aquilina"]

@[member="Romeo S"]

She still had the blade handle answering him "i need world maps, preferably a book of multiple map layouts" she wanted to get off this planet as soon as possible. "any help would be appreciated"

Romeo cocked his head as she got to talking about what she needed. "Which planets specifically would be easier to get." He continued to search through the force to give him the details about the danger. Some kinda blade. "That board won't help you if you decide I'm a threat." @[member="Aquilina"]

He grip tightened squinting at the male. "all of them preferably, ignoring his comment. Her other hand moving slowly to her other knife. She would never drop her guard.

He chuckled at her. "All of them? All like 100,000 Plus planets? I think I know a guy who could help." He spoke as he pulled out his com. "Adan, its Romeo, remember me? You wouldn't happen to be on Corscuant would you?" He spoke into it with the devil being. @[member="Aquilina"] @[member="Rolim Crow"]

Adan pulled out his com "hey Romeo yes I remember you yeah im close by what is it that you need sir? Adan waiting for Romeo's reply putting in coordinates for Corscuant.
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

"I survive" she kept it modest. She didnt like this, it was taking to long in her opinion. She hated talking to others, this was her brothers job

Adan Replied "You got it buddy swinging the this beast around give me couple minutes." After couple of minutes Adan docked at Corscuant, and started towards the senate building. Adan thought to himself this ought to be good.
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom