Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Assassin Elf

After hitching the taxi and getting to the building of the Senate, it appeared Adan was already there. "Got here fast. She," he pointed behind him to the small woman, "needs a map." He shook his head.. "of all the entire galaxy, care to explain how...that's nearly impossible?" He asked Adan @[member="Aquilina"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

Adan Smirked at the lady, "Wait I have 100,000 page book in my back pocket, just give me about five minutes to pull it out." Adan Continued "Sweetheart that would be impossible and it is unless its digital in other words too many planets and galaxies to put on paper."
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

"Wait...the void? You want to go to the void?" he looked at Adan. That wasn't at all a safe place. "That's....on your own? That's insane!" He said again and leaned back some. he shook his head again. "Adan could you get us there?" He looked at the small woman. "You're not going alone." @[member="Aquilina"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

Adan made wide eyes at the lady "Damn little lady why the hell do you want to go over there for?" Adan looked at Romeo and replied "Yeah i can take us over there hell i been in a lot of places but never in the void but i do know the location, its not gonna be easy but ill manage, one condition though we take one ship and thats mine."
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

"No other ship is going to take you out in the unknown region.." he said, and it was true. It was unknown for a reason. No one knew what was out there! "Adan is a good person. He's like you, searching for someone." He explained with little to no detail about Adan's quest. It was personal business, just as she had. @[member="Aquilina"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

She looked as the data was being received. "my brother Aquarius." She watches as it finished processing. "lost him in the invasion" her eyes clued on the machine

@[member="Romeo S"]

"You mean the O'reen invasion..?" Great, just what he needed. Now this could turn into a fight. He was there, fought a Jedi, but it wasn't a male so maybe he was safe. "I was there. Adan she's got the same mission as you..." it was a small galaxy. @[member="Aquilina"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

Adan replied to Romeo "Yeah but i seriously doubt her ending is dying when worse comes to worse." Adan thought about this whole thing him searching for his friends killer if it was worth it, hell yeah it is worth it. But dying is not part of the plan but if it happens it happens.
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

@[member="Romeo S"]

She looked the demon in the face "i will die finding him. My life is nothing but a spec in the galaxy." She turned to the masked male "and I faught in it as well. A jobs a job, we had no sides. I just need to know if hes alive"

She again impressed with loyalty, but the ending of this didn't seem to go where she'd like it. "So yall off to O'reen then? I'm afraid this is where my part ends." He figured he'd try something before. they left. He removed the lightsaber from his belt, and ignited it. "Prepare yourself." Was all he said as he waited for her reaction. @[member="Aquilina"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

She seemed quick, but was she quick enough? Did she have what it took to continue this journey! He came at het with full speed, lightsaber in one hand the other in front of him. He jumped at her coming down with hard strike down. if it landed it would kill her, cutting her in half, hopefully she was quick enough to block it. @[member="Aquilina"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom