Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Assassin Elf

She squatted and leaned to scooted on her back. Doing a flip to land in her feet in a safe distance. Back in her stance swiftly. @[member="Romeo S"]

She squatted and leaned to scooted on her back. Doing a flip to land in her feet in a safe distance. Back in her stance swiftly. @[member="Romeo S"]

Romeo charged again, full speed again, but instead of fully coming at her he slid on his knees at her, swiped at her legs, and then got up to his feet in a kick to the back.

She was fast, and she showed promise to this journey, "You're fast, ill give you that." @[member="Aquilina"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

He let the blade pounce me his mask, and came into a backlit kick, it ass then his mask cracked, and fell off as he finished the backflip kick. His dark hair dropped at his neck, and his.blood red eyes flared at her. It made him angry, but he had to control himself. Then a small well of blood fell from his cheek. She had but clean through the mask, and cut skin. He reached a hand out.

He bent the force to do his will, to do his bidding. He flowed through the darkness of the force, poured his anger into it. He used it too wrap around her, and lift her suspended in the air. He focused more on the force to guide him. He left her hanging there with the force. It was probably all he could do. Hold her there. @[member="Aquilina"]

She let a blank expression lay on her face before a smirk "tsk- pity.. Such a pretty face." Her blank expression returned waiting for his next move. As she said, to die would be just another thing.
@[member="Romeo S"]

"well damn Romeo shit testing her is one thing but getting frisky like that is another" Adan let out a loud laugh. "damn little lady hows it hanging up there get it hanging, man i crack myself up."
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

The blood slowly seaped from the cut. Impressive blade skills, there was balance, untamed, but it was there. Still holding her up, he gently let her down from the TK hold, and put away his weapon. He gently nodded his head at her. "Adan she wishes it got that 'kinky'. O'reen was a horrible attempt to subdue the Fringe. The Republic failed miserably."

He walked over to her, and held his hand out. "I am Romeo Sin, and that's the second mask that's been broken." He smiled as he talked in a cold, but gentle tone. His red eyes studied the woman, if she ever wanted to be truly dangerous, she'd need better training then what she had. "You lack one thing. Allies." He'd hope she'd understand what that ment, you got no where without a friend or two in your pocket. "Adan, prepare the ship, were leaving soon." He never took his eyes off her, she was small, agile, and didn't fall back. She had spine, and thats what was needed to survive. @[member="Aquilina"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

She put her weapon away. "Aquilina... I dont have two names.." She never known of a last name. She looked at his hands "I dont like touching others, its nothing personal, its just not something i do often..." She got his hint and guessed he was someone she could use on her side for the time being. Her brother has been trying for years to have her trust people but it has always backfired some how. @[member="Romeo S"] @[member="Rolim Crow"]

"If you will follow me we are headed to the nautilus my ship there we get prepared for the unknown journey ahead of us little lady by the way my name is Adan Jax if you didn't catch it earlier" Adan now knows her name but "little lady" the suited her, kinda of nick name Adan would give her but eventually would come around to call her by her name.
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

Romeo checked his datapad, searched through a few notes, and left Patricia a message about the leave. "This is going to be interesting. I do believe." He said as he followed behind, it was time to get a new mask as well. "So...who's buying me a new mask?" He piped up. @[member="Aquilina"] @[member="Rolim Crow"]

@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

Aquilina smirked at the male tossing him coins "here" she looked at the demon "so you are a very knowledgeable person" he seemed useful

Adan replied to Aquilina "im not the one to brag about myself but yes indeed I do know my way around planets and galaxies I do know many things about weapons and ships in that nature, enough to make a profit and survive. I as well have friends in low places. Don't worry fellow mercs and smugglers, not much worse than that."
@[member="Romeo S"]
@[member="Aquilina"]

"Yes, he is quite efficient, but I'm afraid his campaign against the Czars..is doomed." He wiped the blood away from his face. "The unknowns regions...I haven't been there since I met Patricia." He said remembering. @[member="Aquilina"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

The girl smiled "i know much about dagger and any blade. I also did studies on dark magic." She hadnt know it was the force. In her village her brother and her were told it be magic

Adan was walking upon the the docking bay where his ship was, turning around looking at Romeo "so will you be going with us on this mission good friend?" Adan turned back towards his ship. Staring at it marveling at The Nautilus.

Romeo looked at him. "Don't forget who reigns command here Devil." He was had begun to realize that Onyx probably would want this woman later on in the Empire. "For the sake of Onyx I shall. We maybe...in need of her abilities later. I figured a deed for a deed?" He looked at the small lady. A devil, a elf, what was next? A orc? Gods?! He shook his head. The Revanchist attracted the weird, and the bold.

"Devil tell me, how do you plan to serve Lord Onyx?" He cocked his head as he went to the ships entry way. "Do you know anything at all of Onyx? Or did you join us in good faith?" He continued to ask. The woman wouldn't know who they were talking about at all, he'd gladly inform her who Lord Onyx was. @[member="Aquilina"] @[member="Rolim Crow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom