Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CGk8M4w.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [MISSION LOGS]

G E N E R A L

FULL NAME: Thayne Tameron
KNOWN ALIAS: Ghost
CURRENT TITLES: Ghost of Kaas
THEME: SHOOT TO KILL
FORCE SENSITIVE: REDACTED Yes
HANDLER: UNKNOWN Trackers Alliance
RESIDENCE: REDACTED Aboard the 'Nomad'

SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'0" (1.82m)
WEIGHT: 185lb (83.8kg)
EYE COLOR: Grey
HAIR COLOR: Black + White
SKIN PIGMENT: Tan
NOTABLE MARKINGS: Lightsaber burns

DESCRIPTION: Thayne is a human male with steel grey eyes, short black hair, and a distinctive lightsaber burn across his nose. He favors sniper rifles, preferring to eliminate targets and threats from a distance. He is considered highly dangerous by the Galactic Alliance and must be dealt with extreme caution.

T R A I T S

ASSETS
Skilled marksman
Force senses
Strategist

RISKS
Impatient
Hatred of Jedi
Paranoid

A B I L I T I E S

• Proficient with blasters
  • Hand-to-hand combat
  • Force senses
  • Lightsaber training

K N O W N O R I G I N S

HOME WORLD: Dromund Kaas
FAMILY: REDACTED Deceased
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: New Jedi Order
PREVIOUS TITLES: Jedi Knight

KNOWN HISTORY: Thayne was one of several Force-sensitive children who were rescued from the Sith on Dromund Kaas. He was brought to the Jedi at the age of nine, where he was assigned to Jedi Master REDACTED for training. Thayne exhibited discontent with certain Jedi strictures, namely those regarding familial attachments.

When Thayne was 15 years old, a dispute regarding REDACTED between he and his Master escalated to violence; In the duel that followed, Thayne was wounded and fled Coruscant. In the years since, the ex-Jedi has become a notorious assassin, shadowrunning for the infamous Code Zero in an effort to expand his sphere of influence and forge himself into a force to be feared. Over the course of his career, Thayne has taken the lives of several members of the NJO who were seemingly connected to his former Jedi Master. His vendetta is fueled by their demise.

After running alongside Code Zero and other seedy organizations in the Corporate Sector, Thayne drifted back into the Mid Rim, following the credits wherever they led. During this time, SIA reports indicate that he largely fell off the grid for several months. His return to the galactic eye was a violent one; The assassination of a key GA officer on Hosnian Prime marked his renewal in the business, as well as a christening on his new employment with a shadowy mercenary guild whose identity remains anonymous.

G E A R

M I S S I O N L O G S

R.2d79c7e7aebca4e24aca4ef1b4845deb

DATABASE SIA WATCH LIST

Last edited:

A3v8sdF.png

SGj4Z21.png

THREAD LOG​
StatusTypeTitleLocationParticipants
x
PrivateMek-Sha
«
AuctionDenon
x
PrivateUncooperative WetworkKestri Kal Kal
Hex Hex
Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen
o
BountyDetainment & Extradition WarrantTython Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
«
PrivateFrom a Certain Point of View Hosnian Prime Valery Noble Valery Noble
«
Faction (The Family)Welcome to the HellmakersCoruscant Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha
Hellmakers
x
PrivateOh Captain, My Captain DenonWizard
o
BountyThe Great Hunt
-​
Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua
Amanda Braska
«
ArticleThe DreamDenon
-​
«