Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ten Thousand Immortals

Tag: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

Ryana smiled at how buster acted with connel it was unconditional love from both of them it made her happy. "Connel it does this heart of mine good to see you improving as much as I like having buster around you two belong together" she said honestly she smiled and waved at lossa. Ryana wished she could do more on these visits than just bring buster for a few hours at a time as she sat down next to connel and buster watching them. She admired what the two had pip was loving in his own way "one of the nurses said you have physical therapy soon me and buster can stay a while and help with it" she said to connel.

We will either find a way, or make one.

LOCATION : Hamesaki Spa, Medical Wing | OBJECTIVE : Continue Recovery
TAG : Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Ryana mina Ryana mina

jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

Repli Implants that would be for the limbs
Bonemer enhancements to strengthen structure of the body
Muscle enhancements.
Hemo enhancements for blood flow
Hawkeye implants for eyes
Advanced Medical Implant
Scentzy
2HQjV5Q.png

"In my experience,
when you think you
understand the Force,
you realize just
how little you know"

It was difficult, exhausting would be a more apropos word for Connel’s interaction with Buster, but they both were loving every second of it. It was almost as if the Force itself was helping him play with his best friend. His attention was not silent on Ryana nor Lossa. So as one hand had the Galinorese Mountain Aak Dog on his back and “wrestling”, he waved to the two of them, the first hearty smile he had given to anyone other than Buster in a while. It gave him pause to think that it took an event like this to bring this level of friendliness and personality out of him, but it still happened.

Mmm M… M… My Dad,,, hhhee isn’t… isn… isn’t scaring… th…th..the Padawans…. Too bad… i… is… is h… he?. Clearly he was joking as the belly laugh drove him into a natural coughing fit that comes with a hearty jovial response. The mention of “Physical Therapy” did not bother him, he never looked forward to it, but it was necessary. The offer of Ryana and Buster sticking? That just made things that much more enjoyable. This was going to be a great day. Ww… what ab… about you, Lossa Are … ar… a… are you… able to stay… too?.

bEfqsjA.jpeg

Tag: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

Ryana smiled at the site of connel and buster playing it did her heart well to see the two of them enjoying each others company. To the best of connels ability ryana walked up next to connel as he waved them forward giving buster headscratches as she did so listening to connel "no more than usual connel so nothing to worry about if he does get more scarry me and buster will keep him in line" she said trying to lift connels spirits some. And ease his mind at the same time he had enough to worry about without worrying about his dad that was for everyone else to worry about.

Ryana mina Ryana mina Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

Lossa tilted her head as she approached, not quite catching the words but coming to a reasonable assumption to what he had asked of her. Thinking of being her usual troublesome self before shaking the thought away and instead giving him a reasonable answer.

"For a little while yeah. I have a few minor things you are helping me put off for the moment." Her presence here was holding up the last few details of her naming ceremony on Naboo. Which, compared to Connel's situation, was far less dire and needing of her attentions. "Besides that, seems like you need a few cheerleaders around you right now."

We will either find a way, or make one.

LOCATION : Hamesaki Spa, Medical Wing | OBJECTIVE : Continue Recovery
TAG : Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Ryana mina Ryana mina

jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

Repli Implants that would be for the limbs
Bonemer enhancements to strengthen structure of the body
Muscle enhancements.
Hemo enhancements for blood flow
Hawkeye implants for eyes
Advanced Medical Implant
Scentzy
2HQjV5Q.png

"In my experience,
when you think you
understand the Force,
you realize just
how little you know"

His day brightened at the thought of having company that was not “Mother” or “Father” but actual friends. It kept the smile on his face as PT came around. Today would be tough with a lot of walking, stooping, standing and climbing. He fell… a lot… but none of it slowed Vanagor down, he prodded on. All the while Busters was either hopping around him “roobing” the walls or the floor nearby, or “featherdusting” his face even letting out a loud “bark” when he did not get a reaction. It was as annoying as always, but the Gallinorese Mountain Aak Dog made it fun.

Each success made Connel more confident, even when he fell, before he would take days to regain the confidence to try again. That changed as today he had been fighting back to his feet again.Then he was insistent on walking without assistance across the room. He was not ready yet. The double edged sword to regaining confidence so quickly. Two steps in and fell like a ton of bricks.

bEfqsjA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom