Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temple Recovery

She followed Elias instructions though her interest in their attackers and Jorn was no longer their. She was watching him suspiciously. What had the Sith meant that he was not what he seemed? She did not like lying down, she did not like being looked after and she did certainly not like waiting.

She forced herself to sit up. he glare daring either of them to protest. "When this is done, Elias, I hope you have some explanations because if he was insinuating what I think he was, then this" she pointed between her and Elias "is never going to work again."

She snatched up her helmet, and rammed it in place. It flickered for a moment before coming back to life. "I'm good, we'll just take it slow. I don't like being a sitting duck."

Grabbing her by the wrist, Daxton forced her to sit down, "Sit down. I don't know what you think he meant but before we go in there we're gonna settle this." With his back to a wall, he sat down near her and told her a little about his past. "I was born a slave. Every day, I toiled in the fields and gathered the fruits of my labors for my masters. Yet I never gave up the dream to be free. One day, they were testing the slaves. Checking the potential as they called it. Seems like I had something they wanted so I was taken from the pits. They made me study all sorts of weird stuff, but one day when their guard was down, I was able to escape and haven't looked back since. I didn't tell you because that was my business and no one elses. If you're going to hold me being a slave against me, then lets just finish the job and part ways. I don't have time for people who would judge me based on what they think I should be. My actions speak for themselves. Don't label me, don't pity me. Are we good?"

"I once saw an student get shocked that way. Thought he could walk it off, ten minutes later he collapsed because his heart exploded in his chest. Balance out the electrolytes. I know what I'm talking about here."

Elias pulled her down far too easily for Mia's liking and she scowled at him, not that he could see it beneath her helmet. She listened to his story though it left a bad taste in her mouth. For a moment she said nothing as she tried to decide what to do with the situation. "You were a slave to the dar'jetti, I do not judge you for that, nor do I pity you. I judge you for the fact that you escaped them. They do not just let their guard down."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn had heard of the horrors of being a slave by the dar'jetti. beatings every day, little to no food. not a lifestyle that people sould live in. but Elias said something else that confused him. "studing weird things?" "what weird things did you study elias? it doesnt add up? the sith knew about your past and you made him shut up. if you have something to hide that bad then it must be worse than just being a slave. something else happened that you arn't telling us."

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
As Phobos walked downed the hall towards the main chamber of the temple he reflected on his actions earlier. He stopped in mid stride.

"They said I was like them. That I could become them." Daxton lied quite easily, after all the best lie was based on the truth. "They said I could use the Force. Now I don't know about you but I don't care much about this Force thing. If I can't see or shoot it, it probably doesn't exist. Even after I escaped, they are still after me, trying to get their hooks into me. The Jedi were no better. In fact, they were worst, calling me a Sith because I was born a slave on a Sith world. At least the Sith aren't trying to kill me all the time. Look I don't know any of that mumbo jumbo stuff, I don't have a lightsaber, all I have is my ship and my guns between me and them. I have nothing to hide."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn didnt trusElias with what he was saying. he new that if he ever wanted to become a force user he would in a heart beat. but he didnt want to waste time and push it any further. so asking Elias "what are we going to do next then. cua i dont know where to go?"

Checking Mia's pulse, he nodded and said, "You should be fine now. OK I have point. Mia you cover the right flank, Jorn you cover the left. Keep your eyes out for traps, so use your echo location gear if you have it. We don't go guns blazing. I'll be the bait since it seems our Lord wants something from me. I think I can hold him off, your priority is to locate and secure the treasure. If push comes to shove, bug out with the loot, I'll be right behind you buying us time. Questions?"

Jorn Mair

J
"Alright thats good with me" Jorn replied. he then reached up and turned on his helmet sensors. and nothing really showed up. so he turned on his info-red scaner. everything looked different to him. he usualy never use this setting because he never really needed it. and night vision wouldnt really do to well in here because if they were to fight the sith again the light emited from the bade would blind him.

Jorn made sure that he had everything he needed and walked over to Mia saying "will you want someone to help you stand?"

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
Preparing the test was easy as sniping a Hutt, especially with the help of The Mammoth, a 4,000 year old Gen'dai Sith Lord who trained Phobos on korriban. Once they completed the test, Phobos would manipulate them into sith warriors capable of destroying the republic base outside. It was all to simple. "Enter" the Mammoth yelled from inside an ancient throne.

((ooc)): please do not kill this Gen'dai, as I have big plans of him becoming an NPC companion for my main character(Hulnok Yawon)

With his companions ready, Daxton chambered his rifle once more after making sure the mag was full. Cautiously moving forward, he scanned the corners for possible traps before signalling them to move ahead.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn had to be careful with moving foward with his other two companions. every few seconds Elias would check for traps set up by Lord Phobos. Keeping his cover on the left portion of thiere advance jorn trained his rifle ahead of him and would look to the right of him to see his partners doing the same thing.

They contiued down the hall and came to a room.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
From inside the room you can here noises: dragging boots and muffled sentences. The doors swung open revealing Phobos and a hulking Gen'dai warrior clad in heavy,thick, extremly durable armor from head to toe. "Hello again" said Phobos "will you proceed into the colosium chamber? Please do."

Daxton stood there for several seconds as his HUD displayed possible weak points in the armor to his face. This wasn't looking good, armor that thick would shrug off blaster bolts quite easily. "This could be a trap, keep your eyes out for a double cross." He warned his companions.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was agast by the armor on the man next to lord phobos. he had not seen anything like that. he wished that he didnt have to fight that thing alone. hearing elias say "keep your eyes out for a double cross." he felt as if he sould be looking for it. but it was more so that he was staring at the man in armor.

turning to lord phobos as the entered the room he asked "What is this trial supposed to do? impress us?" Jonr was trying to play the hard type that he could beat anything sent his way. but it didnt look like it was going to turn out good for him. he was messing with a sith that was most likely a loon.

Mia ignored Jorn's offer of assistance and pulled herself to her feet, merely nodding at Elia's instructions. If she had issues with trust before now they were amplified. If the sith believed he could be like them he was a force user and Mia didn't trust any of them, Jedi or sith they were all tricksters.

As they entered the room Mia stiffened, rolling her eyes at Elias statement. Of course this was going to a be a double corss he was aSith. That was what they did best. "Give us your best dar'jetii" she spat at him.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
"Beyond the door to your left, you will fight in the colosium. But, let me warn you, you will fight the dark side of the force and if you complete this challenge of wits and strengths, we will give you what you came for." Said the Mammoth, getting up off the throne. "Foolish mortals" he told Phobos via Darkside telepathy.

Leveling his rifle at the Sith Lord, Daxton said, "We will fight but if you lie, you will need more than parlor tricks to save you." Then he entered through the door indicated.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn followed Elias into the arena. He kept his rifle trained on the Sith. Jorn didnt know what he was going to face, but he intended to kill everyone there if he had to.

Mia did not raise her rifle at sith lord, she merely stared at him, gave a small shake of her head and followed the others through the door. Sith were all the same, they had an over exaggerated sense of superiority over everyone else and they liked nothing more than to toy with their prey.

Once inside the room Mia said "You do realise everything he throws at us is going to be a trick."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom