Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temple Recovery

Gripping his arm as if in pain, Daxton squeezed his fist repeatedly. "Damn the cold is causing my implants to act up. I should have hit more accurately." That should explain why he was so fast with his weapon. "Leave them, the storm will cover them up soon enough. If not, predators would make short work of the meat. Come on. We're wasting time standing here."

Leading them back on the planned trail, they kept an eye out for future ambushers.

Jorn Mair

J
the party moved foward towards the temple. Jorn had reloaded his blaster just incase there would be anymore problems with the republic or possably jedi. puting the rifle over his sholder once more he replaced it with his verpine pistol. if there were republic soldiers in the temple it would be close combat. getting his vibro blades ready.

he rememberd a conversation with other mandalorians about his fighting style. most of mados had one blade on them and that was usaly a dagger of some kind every once a while you'll find a single vibro blade. but two? no. Jorn as a child had fought on the streets with other lost children and even adults twice his size. he learned that the more wepons you had the more defence and attack varations you posesed in your arsenal. when he could aford it he bought two vibro blades from some weapon salesmen. and has put differnt grips on them for better grip and he sharpens them almost every week. these swords he has had most of his life now. it was his life line when he was searching for his mothers murderer. now he intended to use them on the republic soldiers who could be around every turn.

in the distance he saw the temple and that they were nearing. he proceded to look at the map and saw that they were only a few hundred meters off. and so he could prove himself to Ward and become a bloodied.

Verz was laying prone with a Verpine sniper Rifle with a perfect shot to take out anyone who entered the temple. He was hired to help guard it because some Trooper wanted some time off. Whatever. It was good money. He waited, lying on a rocky hill in his Mandolorian iron armor.

(uhm.....how did Verz know the target is Daxton? No one has seen what Daxton looks like yet, since he always enters combat wearing a mirrored helm. Also as far as anyone knows he is a Elias. Also how would you know which one is Daxton since we are all wearing full combat armor? Also which trooper? Aren't they all dead already?

Also how can you spot Daxton through the snow, when he is wearing camo gear designed to blend into the terrain?)

Jorn Mair

J
they made it to the temple and with some excitement in his voice he said "so what do we do now Elias search the temple?" Jorn was hoping he would say yes and for them to search. he always wanted to see if he could find something valuable in the temples that were scattered across the galaxy.

Verz saw the group in front of the Temple. He fired a warning shot that impacted right in front of Jorn's feet.
"Go no further" He said, using hidden speakers to disguise his position

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
"Challenge your selves by entering!" A deep voice boomed from out of nowhere. "You will find what you seek in the main chamber, good luck!" It said as it faded away into the harsh winds sweeping across the temple. A few minutes later another group of soldiers was nearing the temple, they hadn't seen Elias and his group.

Daxton shrugged as he slipped in a fresh clip for his rifle, as he said "I never could say no to a challenge." Proceeding cautiously, he entered the temple grounds. On his HUD, the screens showed the sonar and heat signature results as he scanned the passageway for opponents and traps.

[OOC: Sorry guys i'm back in the game now]

The shot at Jorn's feet made Mia click her tongue. "this day just keeps getting better and better." she muttered into her helmet before shouting up to the sniper. "Since when to brothers shoot at each other!?"

Elias was moving ahead into the temple. Alarm bells were ringing everywhere in her mind, something was wrong about all of this but she had become very good at ignoring her own warning signs. Raising her blaster she shot several times below where believed she had seen the shot from the sniper, intending to create a small screen of debris. Grabbing Jorn's arms she dragged him into the temple after Elias.

once inside she drew a second blaster moving smoothly after her companions, her eyes flicking behind them watching their back.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was pulled into cover by Mia. "we need to block the exit so the other troops cant get in" Jorn then proceded to fire his rifle at the door frame and made it crumble to the ground. covering thier tracks. "if the unit of soldiers come and break through we have our way out. if not we can make our own door." he then shook the bandolier that was arost his chest that held grenades of all sorts. "if the soldiers get there Verz can take care of them." he looked at the other two for thier responces.

"Who the heck is Verz?" Daxton asked as he continued to scan his surroundings. With the entrance closed behind them, they were thrown into the dark so he turned on his suit's light amplification features. He waited for his team to make their appropriate modifications before signalling that he would take point.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn proceded to turn on his hel lights postioned at his eye level on his helm when he did that he looked at mia and then back at Elias stating "hes a manalorian that we have worked with before. when mia pulled me in here she yelled at him about shooting friends" since Jonr had plunged them into darkness he was checking his gear. when he was pulled he droped his verpine pistol. he still had his other weapons that he needed most his two vibro blades and his blaster rifle. he then looked at mia to contiue the story with Verz. he had not know the mandalorian for a long time and had seen him every once a while.

"Never mind. Any more team members of yours I need to know about?" Daxton huffed as he did one last perimeter sweep. "I don't want to go in guns blazing and ding one of yours by accident."

Mia shook her head at Elias's question. "I highly doubt it." The sniper was there to stop them going in, not to protect a party. "Lets keep going, this place gives me the shivers."

She stepped round the two men and took the lead, stepping lightly and paying careful attention to her HUD display. This temple was steeped in history. "Any idea's where the creepy voice came from?"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn shook his head and realised that mia couldnt see her. he then said "i dont know but it sounded as if it came from the temple itself and not over an intercom"

"I can't say for certain. But I have a bad feeling about this. Mia we should have asked for double hazard pay, no one said it was still inhabited." Expanding his senses through the force, Daxton tried to sense the presence of other beings aside from themselves.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was walking behind Elias when he made aremark about a higher pay. Jorn kept looking behind them and would look to see if the troops could have possably gotten through the rubble of the door way. and so far none. there were no life signs other than them three in the old temple. and every minute they walked further in the temple Jorns spine felt a little twinge. he didnt like this place but he signed up for it. mentaly he was kicking himself in the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom