Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temple Recovery

Daxton paused to consider the question. "It's a little more complex than that. We were hired to scout out a ruin that the Republic and the Jedi seem to think is important. We were hired to find out why it is so important. After all few people like to mess with Jedi in the first place. Me, I don't really care. A job is a job. As long as the creds are good and there is a challenge in it, so much the better."

"How about you? Why are your clan on this world? I would have thought that it would be too peaceful for your kind of folk."

Jorn Mair

J
"yes it is a peaceful planet, but it wont be for long." jorn paused to think on how he should word his answer. and he responded with. "i do not know what go through the jedi's head and what they think. but i know for a fact . where ever a jedi is a sith willl soon come. we dont care for ether sith or jedi. a job is a job and right now we hunt the republic and the jedi just happen to be with them." Jorn was curious why the scout was wanting to help the mandalorians? or why he wanted to know about the mandalorian affairs on this peticular planet. they contiued to walk on.

"Fair enough. Still in my experience, I have never met a Jedi who didn't try to meddle in my affairs. Telling people what to do, what to think, who appointed them gods? Bah!" Patting his rifle, he continued, "I don't care if my enemy is a Jedi or not, he gets in my way, I'm going to to turn him into slag."

"Sorry! I didn't mean to pry. I always heard that Mandalorians were tough SOBs, I figure its better to be on the good side of an tough SOB than to be on the bad side of one. Besides we seem to have a common foe, so it makes sense to work together. Don't you agree?"

Jorn Mair

J
"it seems that way. jedi always try and prove that they are the right way for everyone, when its not."

"yes some people consider us hard to kill. that maybe from the harsh life we live or the training that we have aquired, and its always better to be on anyones good side no matter who they are. I also agree, its better to have company when fighting a common opponent, but the problem with these common foe aliances is someones gonna want more power and only one will get it"

"Don't look at me. I'm just a foot soldier trying to make a few credits. I leave all that strategy stuff to command, hell they will screw things up anyway. All I want to get enough credits to retire and maybe open a bar somewhere."

Jorn Mair

J
"good enough for me" as he looks to the sky "and like Ward said. we need to get going the storm is going to hit hard real soon. "

Taking out his map of the area, they began plotting their route to approach the temple in stealth, avoiding probable patrol routes while using natural terrain features to mask them from electronic detection. Daxton wanted to know if they could use the storm to mask their approach to the target.

Jorn Mair

J
as they were maping out the area and chosing on where to go. Jorn felt a shiver up his spine. a feeling that someone somewhere was watching them. but at the moment they had other things to deal with.

"if we were to use the storm to our advantage, we could get past the republic, and like you said posably scout the area for Ward. giving him an advantage over the jedi." he thought for a moment about the storm and if they were to use it to hide them selves. it would be risky because everything can change within a matter of seconds. Jorn was not very religous but all he could do was hope that any of the gods there are could help them survive. "its your choice on what we do" he told him.

"The storm is coming, they wouldn't expect anyone coming in through it. It is likely they would keep patrols close to their base, so based on that assumption we move in with the storm." If they double timed it they could just make it before the storm hit and covered their ingress.

Jorn Mair

J
"then lets go." as they traveled it started to snow harder. Jorn never really liked snow all the much. its way to easy to slip and fall, it sticks to everything, and it cold. even though he was wearing his armor it seeped through the slits on his chestplate. he remembers seeing children play in the snow when he was younger and on the run. but never really had anytime to enjoy it.

they sky was getting foggier by the minute. visabuilty was not far. and was less so from the falling snow. he receved another shiver down his spine and turned around to see if they were being followed. he couldnt see far but saw nothing and contiued on.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
LT. Torgon looked puzzled at the scanners "Jekson! Get over here" he yelled to one of the technicians in the building "there's three life forms make their way here!" He gasped in disbelief " " Up the amount of soldiers on guard! Now!"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was stragling alittle behind the two suspicous scouts. after making plans on the map where to go Jorn uploaded the data on to his hud. from the looks of it they were less than a click from the rummored temple whereabouts. snow was falling faster and harder now. he had removed his rifle, slinged across his back, to his hands. now would be the best time to ambush them from afar. it was wide open and white in any direction. his thoughts about how he would ambush them would be to hide in the snow using camoflage. with that thought entering him. Jorn changed his display to show heat signatures with in 300 meters. and as if on que there were life signs less than 250 meters out and closing in fast.

"Hey!" he shouted at Elias, though he didnt seemed heard. "Elias, hey we have movement less than 250 meters! and they are closing in fast!"

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
Before Jorn could say another word, the group was flanked by a dozen and a half republic soldiers outfitted in stark white snow gear ready to take the fight anywhere. "Halt! Name your self, last name first, first name last!"

Jorn Mair

J
Quick to show that he was not a foe, at the moment, he rased his hands. he then wanted to make a snide remark about how the republic officer said to pronounce them selves. not wanting to draw attention to him he gave them a fake name he used before

"Nar Dran, this is a scouting group. we are paid to look for the temple that is not to far from here." thinking to him self he saw the officer before him and he looked intimadating, only because he had half a squad standing by. he looked over to elias and the woman. saw them standing there and waiting on what to do next.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
"Highly unlikely." Said the man "I'm sergeant Gerard, republic base medical corps! We were sent to interrogate you three, so come along." The sergeant signalled two of his men to walk behind the strange group.

The weather must have been interferring with his ability to sense lifeforms, or they wouldn't have been captured. They could not afford to be brought to the base, the Jedi might sense his presence and that would spoil the game. That left him with no choice, these soldiers had to die.

Channeling the force to increase his reflexes, he pitched forward as if he was falling, then suddenly drew his sidearm, pulling the trigger as it cleared the holster, firing six shots at the soldiers closest to him. It was highly unlikely they would survive a blaster bolt at that close range.

Then using the falling corpses as a meat shield, he grabbed the weapon on the body of Gerard and emptied the clip into his stunned companions. As the blaster bolt clicked empty, the snow around them was blackened with laser shots and spilled blood.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn saw elias fake fall and draw his pistol to shot at the men infront of him Jorn quickly turned around to his six, croouched and fired his blaster rifle at two men to his right and three to his left. one was trying to run and report back but he fired another round to hit him in the back. he looked back at elias who was using the dead republic men as a sheild looked over to the woman and saw that she took care of every one else.

he was expecting the scouts to know how to fight. but for elias to draw his sidearm that quick? no there was something different about them that he couldnt tell.

"well it looks like we need to be more careful from here on out." Jorn stated flatly. if there were to be more confrentations like this they would eventualy be caught or killed. and thats wasnt on his agenda.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
"If we die, you die with us" Gerard yelled throw a grenade at the groups feet "so long suckers" he yelled through the raging storm before anyone could find out where he went.

"Death comes to those who fear it the most!" Daxton replied as he kicked the grenade in midair to send it back to where it came from. There was no danger of any them getting hit by sharpnel now as they were outside the blast radius.

Jorn Mair

J
when Gerard threw the grenade at them he didnt hear what he said. he was too focused on where it was going to land and what he should do. he didnt have to worry long. Elias kicked the grenade in mid air seding it back at them saying "Death comes to those who fear it the most!" and the grenade fell just infront of Gerard's face and his eyes grew in size suprised by the grenade in front of him. the grenade blew up in to millions of peices and his body was vaporized from the knees up. there was no torso or head let alone arms.

they needed to contiue to the temple but if someone were to cross thies tracks they would see that a bout took place. Jorn thought to himself about cleaing up the bodies but that would waste time and they couldnt hide them anywhere. expecaly for Gerard's legs form his blood going every where in sight. saying out loud with no emotions Jorn stated "we need to be going. someones going to find thier bodies and i dont want to be here to find out who." he turned towards Elias, not wanting to look at all the now dead squad, to see his reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom