Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temple Recovery

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
Centuries after the confederacy of independent systems gained victory over the Galactic Republic at the first battle of Rhen Var, the jedi order hatches an idea to gain control of the neutral world, but due to a rift in the force near the old citadel. the citadel is dangerous due to the darkside energy radiating from the sith statues lined up on the front wall of the building. a bounty hunter and skilled warrior named Silas Ward recruited two smugglers to disrupt the jedi's efforts. upon their arrival to rhen var Clan Ward setup to hunt the republic soldiers and jedi.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE RULES
1: I control all enemys and NPCs
2: you can work together or against each other
3: respect the GM and he will respect YOU!
4: be fair with your actions and attacks
5: if you have any NPCs you would like to use go ahead
6: last but not least any one willing to go head to head with another player may do so, i don't really care what happens between characters as long as you don't swear exessively.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READY, SET, ROLL-PLAY!!!!!

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator slurked around the citadel, trying to find a place, where it is safe to hide. He sensed disturbance in the Force. The citadel seemed very strange, because... He felt, that it is under the control of Dark Side. Normally, young padawan didn't believe, that there is Dark Side, but at the moment... It was so strong, that Dominator had problems resisting it. He still used master Whudha's green lightsaber. Dominator took it out and wanted to see a little more, so he carefully walked around. In a meanwhile, he had became really good friends with V-34S, a protocol droid with a little code error. And again, the droid said, that he won't come. Young padawan sensed, that something is going on, but he wasn't sure.

Dominator saw a little spider walking around the ground and he destroyed it with the Force. Now, he sighed and was ready to see, what secrets the citadel has got.
___
OOC: Someone had to start it... :D

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
"This area is off limits!" Said a man in republic armor. "My name is LT. Torgon, 6th battalion posted to Rhen Var. and like I said, this area is off limits."

((ooc)): thanks for going first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!

Ava Solborne

A
"Sorry, master!" Dominator said and backed off. He would've used mind tricks, but he hasn't learned them yet. If he was out of the man's sight, he looked around and started walking again. Then he remembered his lightsaber. He sould've killed the man, but he was too shy to do anything. He sometime hated himself.

Daxton studied the planet's surface for several hours from near orbit, before picking a spot well away from the citadel. True it would be an hour's march to get to the target but it was unlikely that any observers would spot his arrival. Sending the coordinates via short wave burst, he began his descent through the atmosphere, easing his ion engines to make the landing as best possible.

Once on the ground, he began the power down procedures before grabbing his gear from the back. Wearing a mismatched set of different body armor from over a dozen manufacturers, he looked the part of a mercenary soldier. Across his chest he wore a bandolier of concussion grenades as well as dozen vibro blades. Strapped across his back, was a beaten well used repeating blaster with a custom stock which allowed him to fire rapidly with minimal loss of accuracy.

Into his pack, he inserted a slicer pad and a pair of macrobinoculars, just in case as well as food and water for several days. Satisfied, he got out of his ship and locked it before joining up with his partner. He needed to coordinate with her which radio frequency they were too use before they set out.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
LT. Torgon marched back to the republic's camp to check the scanners. "Excuse me sir! We picked up to life forms on the scanner about a click or two away sir!" Said the man at the scanner. They can't make it this far in weather like this, especially with those pesky mandalorians held up in the crevice."

Looking skyward, he expected her ship to arrive any moment. When it didn't, he wasn't too surprised, after all the idea of facing Jedi could turn anyone's guts to jelly. At least now he could drop all pretense and focus on the job at hand. Wrapping his all weather cloak tightly around his armored form, he extended the force to mask his thermal and vital signs. Since this skill was more neutral than dark, it wouldn't alert the Jedi of his presence, but it would allow him to move unimpeded to his target. The only way he could be detected is if was seen as he was now invisible for all practical purposes to electronic detection.

Humming a soft tune to himself he began his long hike to the temple area. He would avoid detection if possible at the same time, he would try to find a vantage point where he could study the target area before he made his ingress.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
A harsh blizzard swerled around Daxton as he neared the temple. suddenly a round of heavy blaster fire emerged from the snow! when the snow settled at least 2 dozen mandalorians were standing amongst a dozen dead republic soldiers. "you there! what is your bussiness with clan Ward?!"

Daxton measured the odds and figured that although he could probably take them all out, he couldn't risk any escaping and alerting the Jedi of his presence. Raising his hands to show that he wasn't armed, he said. "I'm not looking for trouble. I was hired to scout some ruins nearby."

"Depends on who wants to know. Look, I'm not trying to difficult, but I would like to know who I am talking to first." Gesturing in a reasonable manner. "There is no need to be hostile. I'm just here trying to do a job. You're beef with the Republic has nothing to do with me."

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
"My name is Maladis Ward, I lead this clan and we have a feud with the republic." Said the man as he put his pistols in their holsters.

"Elias Vander, freelance scout." Daxton said by way of introduction. "I didn't ask for the name of the man who hired me. In my business, names are better left unmentioned. I can tell you this he was wearing Mandalorian armor, somewhat like yours, with a white crest on his chest plate. He hired me to scout out some ruin that the Jedi were snooping around. I figured the pay was good and I am not really fond of the Republic or the Jedi, so I figured what the hell? That's why I'm here."

[OOC: sorry for the delay I've been ill :) ]

The Wayward Angel hit the atmosphere faster than she had intended to and alarms began screaming at her along with Bandit. Such were the consequences of rushing when you knew you were running late. She picked up Elias' coordinates and soon found his ship, before settling close by. "Watch the ship and keep the com link open. I want you to let me know if you pick anything up that I don't" she instructed the R9 unit before heading towards the citadel, clad in her mandalorian armour. She hadn't been wearing it when she had met Elias in the bar so she didn't expect him to recognise her.

"Sorry i'm late. i'm guessing by the fact that your here I've not missed much."

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
"Well hello there" Maladis said in regard to the women clad in armor. "I suspect that you are here together? Am I right?" He said turning towards the citadel and gesturing " isn't it beautiful? Too bad our numbers are running low because the rest of the clan is with my wife on Concord Dawn. I'd send us into battle with the republic camp but I can't." He sighed. He turned back to Daxton and Mia " You should probably get going. If you go now you can get inside the ruins before this storm starts to get out of hand."

"Perhaps we can provide you with some aid, if you can give us a tactical frequency we can communicate on. We could tell you what we scouted about the defenses. The republic would be on the lookout for you, they wouldn't be expecting just us. You could use the information to plan an efficient attack with the resources you have. I hope you do not consider that too forward of us." They were going that way anyway and if some how they could use the Mandalorian attack to their advantage then so much the better.

Jorn Mair

J
@ward) Sir if he is asking for help i would like to prove that i can handel myself. i would ask your permission to join thier crew to the jedi temple?

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
Maladis smiled " we'd be happy to help. And please, take Jorn he's been urging for a fight." Maladis turned away and gestured to his clan to go back down the crevice. Maladis turned on his comlink and sent the radio frequency to the three people standing in front of him." You're welcome. Now get moving!"

The addition of a third companion complicated things but did not concern Daxton one bit. After all if they proved too bothersome, combat was a place where one could easily fall victim to an 'accident'. Gathering his companions, he checked the map once more, and between them plotted a stealthy approach to the Jedi temple which would allow them a vantage point to survey the camp and send the info to the mandalorians.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn thought to himself that if he could help these scouts he could prove himself worthy to his leader. as the group were going to their destionation. he wondered about what the scouts were looking for? as a general question he asked "what are you exactly looking for? is is some old tech or are you just finding some ruins for someone?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom