Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temple Recovery

"That's the beauty of not getting paid in full up front." she said smirking. "You can push the price up when you have the product in your hand and you know what it was really worth."

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
"Enter now!" The voice boomed once again "now!"

((Occ)): sorry if my posts are to short, I want to leave you guys to go your own way during this campaign.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
((Occ)): My bad sorry

As you enter the temple, the power of the dark side swirls around you. As you look around you notice three doors, the one you came through and two other on either side of the room. When you look up you can see a balcony with a door and three people. Wait three people! One was clearly a Sith pureblood and the others were rodian and human. "Welcome welcome I am lord Phobos, and you?" He said in the same voice that had spoken outside "lock the doors" he said as he dismissed his acolytes.

Raising his weapon to cover the three new arrivals, Daxton said. "Glad to make your acquaintance Lord Phobos. They call me Elias. These here are my partners. We have come for the Jedi treasure. Hand it over and no one needs to get hurt."

Jorn Mair

J
Jrron didnt trust the three people who were standing there and when the rodan and the human were going to lock the doors he responded "why lock the doors? we have done nothing wrong.

Mia gave Elias look of dismay, though it was concealed behind her helmet. "Really?" she said sardonically. "your just going to tell them why we're here? No 'lets see if we can talk our way around this and avoid getting shot'? you bring a rookie along that has no idea that we're here to smuggle and then you just blurt it to them!"

As she pointed at them three small concussion missiles launch from her arm to destroy the balcony at their feet. "Shoot first, ask questions later." she muttered as the balcony collapsed.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
Phobos leaped forwards drawing two crimson lightsabers "Foolish girl" he proclaimed as he raised his hand to shock her with lightning.

"By the hairy Rancor's nutsack!" Daxton cursed under his breath, as the missiles flew at the balcony. There went his chance to bluff his way to the treasure, if Lord Phobos was a Sith Lord like he suspected, his companions wouldn't stand a chance. But then again, he was Sith also and Sith never fought fair.

Since Lord Phobos' hands were busy throwing lightning and gripping his lightsabers, Daxton decided to unload the clip of his gun. Not at the Sith lord, who could deflect the bolts harmlessly away but on the stone roof directly above him, causing it to collapse and drop the stone ceiling on top of the Sith.

Should he prevent the ceiling from falling for him, he would be left wide open for their attacks, as he slammed in a fresh clip into his rifle.

Jorn Mair

J
as the sith Phobos lept in the air Jorn saw Elias shot a full clip at the cealing trying to knock it down on top of the sith. he knew that if phobos jumped so did his lackeys. he turend toward the door where the human lackey was running at him he fired two blast to the chest and one to the head. his face dissapeard in an explosion cause by the brain being hit. his head blew up like a watermellon. he directed his attention towards his sister mandalorian and saw that she took care of the rodian he then looked at the sith lord again.

The force lightning hit Mia hard, but she didn't cry out as her armour kept the worst of it at bay. Perhaps she should have let Elias speak first, then she had never been one for talking. if she could avoid it and move round the blockade she would, if not she would just blast it. talking was a waste of time. It merely delayed the inevitable.

When the ceiling began to fall, the lightening stopped and Mia was able to shoot the approaching Rodian, her blaster bolts left four burning holes in his chest. Only then did she allow herself to groan and slump to her knees.

"Stupid bloody force using bantha fodder." she pulled her helmet off, her screen was jumping around so much it made her feel ill. She looked at Elias and Jorn, breathless and annoyed. "Maybe, we should agree on some tactics before we go any further? My betting is that isn't the last of them."

The price was definitely going up when they got back to their employer.

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
"Okay girl. Lets strike a deal. You three go further in the temple, and I further test your skill. No? Oh and may I mention your friend Elias is not an ordinary freelancer." He said as the two acolytes came to his side.

[No we didn't GM fait. We tried to kill them though.]

Keeping his rifle trained on the hostile Sith lord and his minions, Daxton said, "What I am is not important now is it? I said why we're here. We will play your game and have your 'tests' but when all is said and done we will be walking out of here with that treasure. Now unless you want to throw down again here and now, I suggest you go prepare your tests and I will see to my people."

He would keep his rifle trained at them until they leave, then he would check on Mia. "Don't get up, lie still." Taking a canteen of water he orders her to drink as he opens a ration kit from his fanny pack. Handing her a stick of stim-beef, "Chew on this and drink more water. The pain and numbness should go away after a few minutes."

"Jorn keep a lookout in case our friends double back and ambush us."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn kept his rifle trained on the three people leaving the room. when Elias told him to watch them he did that. he asked out loud "Elias whats wrong with Mia? will she beable to walk?"

"She was hit by some kind of bolt projector. She needs to rest and recover her electrolytes before she can walk around. Buy us some time and make sure they don't double cross us. We still have their game to play."

Jorn Mair

J
"Alright i see what i can find around here. and see if its of any use." Jron kept looking at the door evey few seconds for signs of them doubling back. he was searching for anything useful but didnt find anything. to make sure they didnt come back he used on of his frag grenades and some string to make a tripwire bomb. he came over to Elias and Mia and nelt down next to them and asked "I didnt find anything and i set up a tripwire at the door. dont want them to double back and if the troops do find us well know they are coming." out of not standing there doing nothing he reloaded his gun and asked "is there anything i can do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom