Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell me I'm pretty

[member="Darth Vornskr"] - I don't think I've changed at all, but maybe that's just me as well.

[member="Enoch Zambrano"] - #DerailingIntensifies

[member="Darth Mythos"] - Nein. Those powers are reserved for only the coolest of the cool, the bestest of the best, and the snarkiest of the snarky.

I've liked your writing from the beginning in the Ravens (Xalus is awesome), and I can't say there's ever been a moment when I've disliked or had a problem with any of it. There's a certain emotionality you put into things that makes everything more interesting to read, a sort of personal touch that draws you in but doesn't take away from the rest of it. I immensely enjoy reading your posts because of that, and it's always great to write with you. There really aren't any critiques I can think of. Keep being awesome.

And post to our thread already, Mr. Foster. :p

[member="Darth Arcis"]

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Thank ya! That means a lot to me coming from you! :)

[member="Braith Achlys"]

He was very, very fun to write back when I had a committed partner to continue his whole storyline. Then she kinda disappeared without a trace one day and I lost all my muse for him, but maybe I'll bring him back one day to finish what I started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom