Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Tef's gone. You're now the Owner of Chaos. Besides firing all of Staff, what's your first moves?

Note to self, after firing staff ban Avernus Avernus

tumblr_n2jzamZ4nF1s20ivko3_500.gif

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  1. Finish, and finally close the book, on the site's lore
  2. Link the New Member Tutorial in the Articles section of the Top Banner
  3. Ask the members, (or Jon,) to create a wealth guideline chart for the Chaos galaxy based on a universal digital currency called "Credits." Post said "Generic Credit Guide Chart" under the Articles section of the Top Banner. Add double notations to the article that it is a suggestion by Staff only and will not be enforced in any situation, even the Codex or some PC's child support payments
  4. Ban all Animated or Flashing Avatars
  5. Figure out why Chaos looks so dull on Mobile
  6. Monetize "Founded 2013" and "Founded 20**"flair tags. These still occupy a flair slot
  7. Every member only gets 10 more Factory and Codex subs total for life. Monetize "Upgrade", "Faction", "Corporate", and "Matsu Ike Sized" extensions
  8. Characters with over 1000 posts who die in an RP get an honorable mention in "The Chaos Hall of Fame." The hall will be posted in the Top Banner under Articles. Ghosts or spirits or resurrections will void the entry. Except Zark
  9. Encourage faction creation based around writing styles and goals. Such as OOC factions based around fleeting, politics, romance sagas and dating, sweaty pvp, crafting and alchemy, student and teacher, and maybe homemaking/city building?
  10. Remind all of our wonderful redheaded female avatars out there that this website is still rated PG-13 and that they will eventually be held accountable for the raw hotness of their playbys seducive and simp'able infallibility. The male body can only take so much before sensual slavery is inevitable. It's just science. Ya'll behave ladies. Or else

1. Remind all of our wonderful redheaded female avatars out there that this website is still rated PG-13 and that they will eventually be held accountable for the raw hotness of their playbys seducive and simp'able infallibility. The male body can only take so much before sensual slavery is inevitable. It's just science. Ya'll behave ladies. Or else
I call shenanigans! I write only the most wholesome of redheaded ladies. They can not be held accountable for any simping that may occur for them.

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
Ask the members, (or Jon,) to create a wealth guideline chart for the Chaos galaxy based on a universal digital currency called "Credits." Post said "Generic Credit Guide Chart" under the Articles section of the Top Banner. Add double notations to the article that it is a suggestion by Staff only and will not be enforced in any situation, even the Codex or some PC's child support payments

I have immediate interest and conflicting opinions and many feelings.

Clean out the inactive minor factions

have minor factions listed by last activity so we can figure out who the hell is actually around

wipe the map and charge money for invasions and major status

pay for graduate school

Point on Minor Faction activity; it doesn't actually work the way you think it works.
I Haven't made a single post in my Minor Faction, so its activity via the forums was D.O.A., in fact many Minor Factions I know barely use the Faction system on the board for posts. They make threads in the general board forum and use discord. Hapes Consortium hasn't seen activities for awhile but they are making threads, that don't get tracked in last activity in Minor Factions. I think Darkwires last internal faction activity was when they voted Daiya in but Daiya Daiya can correct me on that. And Darkwire is super active, just on the internal faction forum activity doesn't show as much as outside of it. So you'd have to do extensive research to see if they are actually "active". I don't even name my threads as my faction names, so yeah.

Point on Minor Faction activity; it doesn't actually work the way you think it works.
I Haven't made a single post in my Minor Faction, so its activity via the forums was D.O.A., in fact many Minor Factions I know barely use the Faction system on the board for posts. They make threads in the general board forum and use discord. Hapes Consortium hasn't seen activities for awhile but they are making threads, that don't get tracked in last activity in Minor Factions. I think Darkwires last internal faction activity was when they voted Daiya in but Daiya Daiya can correct me on that. And Darkwire is super active, just on the internal faction forum activity doesn't show as much as outside of it. So you'd have to do extensive research to see if they are actually "active". I don't even name my threads as my faction names, so yeah.

That’s exactly the point. It’s beyond difficult to figure out which minor factions are actually active. If they had to post in their faction forums it might help.

I would be open to other ideas. I tried making a directory but only a few factions responded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom