Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Techno Union Invasion of Rebel Alliance Geonosis

[member="Nyos Val"] [member="Draco"] mareen

Raziel suddenly realised that not only had he not been conjuring the illusion, but he had never been able to sense the mind of the cyborg in the first place. Even more amazing was that he'd thought he'd used the Force to parry the cyborg's strikes when that should have been impossible. He had no experience of ysalmiri directly, but One Sith intelligence reports were quite explicit on the matter. An anger started to bubble up inside the Spymaster. He was so rarely an emotional creature, more a blank canvas onto which he projected emotions and mimicked those around him to blend in.

This was not the hot rage of a sith. The cold anger brewed deep inside and he focused it to a sharp edge. He stepped forwards, as his right blade receded to a short phase. Blood was sticking the armor weave to his side under that arm, and the shoulder was still numb. Fortunately he was just as good with his left.

Recognising the basic makashi form, he advanced. Dust and small stones started to bounce and swirl about his feet with each step forwards. Soon his lower legs were enveloped in a vortex of grit. His eyes narrowed as his locked his gaze on the cyborg, always watching his feet to look for the first sign of any movement. The cyborg was stoically holding his ground when he should have been fleeing. Even focused on his anger, the assassin could see that it either had a plan, or was going to do something remarkably rash. A desperate, cornered creature was always a dangerous one.

To its left, he telepathically ordered Draco. The mace seemed to be the most effective weapon against To his right, he suggested to Rave. One after another, a series of rocks hissed through the air towards the cyborg as Raziel let out some anger. The bombardment stopped the moment he entered the bubble, his senses going numb.

Still, he had his wits and years of experience with the blade. His blade flicked out suddenly, a simple thrust that change angle to lock at Nyos' wrist.

Objective: Kill [member="Nyos Val"]
Allies: [member="Raziel"] [member="Zhol Kash Dinora"]

I heard the telepathic order, and needed to further instruction. I was hardly trained in stealth, but I was equipped for it. With a few blinks on my HUD I dissappeared from sight, my thermal and noise dampeners active. I knew that the masters with their use of the Force would sense me fine, but he. He would be in trouble, would find it difficult to see let alone track my movements.

I moved to the cyborgs left, as ordered. When Raziel moved forward, so did I, pulling for his left side, so that he might be caught in the triangle of pain. With the spy master aiming for his wrist, I aimed for the cyborg's back. His largest target. It was already difficult for the mechanical man, but I wanted to make it harder, I could feel the Force abandon me as I closed, but I never relied in it anyway. It was just a weapon he had countered, temporarily, for if my mace struck home, he might find that the bone splintering, stone crushing force of it was too much for the ysalamiri I was very familiar with, having used them myself.

Objective: Fight Marek and Carach
Allies: Rebels / Republic
Enemies: The One Techno Sith Union ( [member="Marek Starchaser"] | [member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"] NPCs )
NPC Force:
3x Valkyrie Heavy Dropship
6x Z-50T Siege Tank
1x Z-10T Main Battle Tank
55x Republic Soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fakia5udFQU​
Who was the genius that brought me to life?
Well you're such a hypocrite, to think me so unwise
I'm just trying to see the world
Through my own eyes
Sera was surprised to hear the personality confused man speak. It was rather unusual for her opponents to say much of anything, rather than jump straight to the killing. She was more taken off guard by that than anything at the moment, save for the ever growing sand storm. Her lips parted to speak, but a disturbance in the Force pulled her attention away in that instant, her head twisting as she watched through the curtain of sand that obscured the horizon as [member="Darth Carach"] made his way towards the pair. He wouldn't take long to reach them, but perhaps the sand would hinder his approach for at least another minute or two. The Twi'lek looked back towards Marek and shrugged, finally answering his statement. "Worlds have fallen before, and yet righteousness and justice always lives on and perseveres."

Her head remained still, eyes following as he circled around the outer perimeter of their invisible battle ring. She studied his armor for a few moments, investigating its construction and design. While the Jedi and her opponent exchanged glances the Republic forces along the ridge continued their engagement with [member="Tmoxin Temi"] 's forces, sharing losses along with her own as the ground war raged. It seemed the commander saw fit to fire on her own troops. Odd tactic. The Republic commander held positions behind the heavily shielded Siege Tanks and valley while her troops began to pull back towards the mountain range. As they moved, the Z-10 tanks would adjust their twin 120mm cannons and fire a quad volley towards them as they retreated, shortly before a well placed artillery round penetrated and lit up the ground in a display of fireworks as the tank exploded. Up above, the Valkyries adjusted altitude and fired their Electromagnetic Plasma Cannons straight for the artillery located at 1213.

The Jedi of the Republic felt the twinge of the tiny hairs along the back of her neck the closer [member="Darth Carach"] got to her and [member="Marek Starchaser"]. The Force was practically screaming at her that she was about to be outnumbered, but she was not here to run. She would do what she needed to do for the Rebels. Her right hand raised, the left saber lowered and held horizontally across her abdomen while the right crossed in opposing direction. With knees bent and her mind cleared she stepped once, twice, and on the third she lunged forward toward Marek, slashing the left blade towards the hilt of his orange saber, while the right moved in a feigned slash towards his stomach before her finger tapped on the activator switch, silencing the blade and releasing a focused Force Blast against him in an effort to surprise him.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Location: NPCS 1317, firing on 0511 with Redeemers and J-1 Artillery, Because droids just do what they do
Allies: Honey Chicken, and Pork Fried Rice maybe the soldier [member="Tmoxin Temi"], if she stays out of the way, [member="Darth Carach"] if Marek doesn’t try to suck the Force out of him
Enemies: Formatting and the Jedi Zealot [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Objective: Beat up the Pink Jedi

NPCs that no one is caring about now?

Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN_MSyrq6-U

The bells and whistles on the armor were not important. Those were for the other guy, this was Peregrus. He did not care for the blaster pistol on his hip, nor the rifle that he left behind in his command tank. All he cared about was what would make him a more deadly fighter. What would bring this Jedi down? Peregrus could feel the world around him, he could feel Carach approach, he could feel the fatigue.

The weakness.

Marek knew that feeling. He knew the signature of Carach, one of his closest and oldest friends. He didn’t know what power he had in this mind, in the body that was his, but wasn’t. Not at the moment. The man yelled, trying to push a blast into the Force…

Peregrus was in charge.

The being of the dark side looked at the neon Jedi and the Marek part idly wondered if she would either like a job, or glow in the dark, but the Peregrus side only saw prey. Fighting for justice, ha. This was a war of survival, a war of advancement a war for the future of the galaxy. Save the Rebel Alliance and push their military doctrine or save the Techno Union and create the weapons to defend the galaxy from another outside invasion threat, like the Vong.

When the Jedi stepped, he was watching her, and his orange lightsaber came to move to catch the left saber from his foe, before he moved his wrist to attempt to catch the now-non-existent second blade.

And the he next he knew, he was being blasted away. Feeling himself flipping through the air, he activated part of the Razorhawk system, still, he hit the ground on an unbalanced footing hard, his Lightsaber dropped from his right hand in an effort to stabilize his landing. Reaching out with his left hand, he pulled his lightsaber to it as he looked at Seraphina. Anger coursed through Peregrus and he was focusing that to his right hand and hurled a blast of Force lightning in her direction.

Maybe he would need Carach.

Objective: Smash the Tube-Baby : The New Blood
Allies: [member="Dagora-Kel"] [member="General Mayhem"] [member="Freanne"] [member="Morgan Redeaux"]
Enemies : [member="Oddball"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Orick watched as the clone made a massive jump, clone troopers swarmed the area. He watched and tried not to laugh, he had been in countless battles and one thing he had learned in all of his time was that when you went to war, you didn't bring the boy band with you, you brought the heavy metal. He saw the troopers move into position and he shook his head, one of them had a launcher of some kind and he could see that it was pointing right at him. He tagged the location on his HUD and smiled. " All units converge on this location, anything that's not designated as a friendly Techno Union unit, is fair game." He knew that his time was running out as the launcher aimed at him, but he knew that he would survive. His reflexes were more than capable of avoiding the hit.

He saw the clone hand tighter on the grip and he took off. He knew that he would have a moment in the open, but reflexes only worked so fast. The missile impacted behind him and he could feel the blaster bolts flashing by him, but he got to cover safely. The whining of drone engines drown out the rest of the sounds as they began to strafe the clone position with renewed vigor. He watched as a Redeemer battle tank rolled into view, it's main gun traversing. He smiled, this would become a slaughter, very quickly as the remaining forces under the Mandolorian moved forward.

Orick toggled his comm to an open channel and took a deep breath, " Clone, you get one chance to save lives here. If you surrender right now, I will make sure that no more of your men die. I realize the smartest parts of you dribbled off the side of the petri dish, but think about your men. I will give you a few seconds to think it over, and then I bring hell down on your position." He was wasting his time, but when the fighting was over he could leave knowing that he gave the clone a way to leave this hellish planet alive.

Gear

Forces that seem to matter again, how odd.

3xACS-501 Redeemer Battle Tanks [100]

3xCRAM Spider http://starwarsrp.net/topic/55238-cram-spider/ [30] 1417

3xF5 Buckler http://starwarsrp.net/topic/43105-f5-buckler/ [30] 1417

5xConfederate Hunter-Killer Droid( support) http://starwarsrp.net/topic/35574-confederate-hunter-killer-droid/ [5] 1418
[300]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: S0814[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Objective: War blablabla War blabla Never bla Changes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Marek Starchaser"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Enemies: [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]NPCs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][005] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]ACS-501 Redeemer Battle Tank[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] [050][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][003] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Pounder Heavy Mech[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] [150][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][003] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]CRAM Spider[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] [030][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][003] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]F5 Buckler[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] [030][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][035/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]005[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]] Royal Guards [040][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Total: [300][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]There was probability and there was intent in those amber eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Carach knew Marek, probably knew him better than the Foreman knew himself, it was his speciality and calling to know the people that were around. To know their thoughts and feelings, to realize what they were about before they could even say a single word to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]So when Starchaser played his games of staring down, as his mind churned through and arrived to the one simple conclusion?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Sith Lord was ready himself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]His hand lashed out and closed itself into a fist, at the same time an iron grip of invisible kinetic energy would form itself around the twi’lek, attempting to wrap itself around her and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]keep[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] her there in position for Starchaser’s lightning to hit her square.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]She would be broken.[/SIZE]

Objective: Rebel
Allies: [member="Thane Drexel"], [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] (Nearby)
Foes: [member="Vrag"], [member="Kiran Vess"] (Nearby)

Directly Engaging: [member="Hion the Herglic"], [member="Silara Kuhn"]
NPCs: Crimson Aces
12 x T-65XJ3 X-Wings (Not including Lok's personal X-Wing)
6 x Scurrg H-6 Bombers (Modified with Bomblet generators) [2 Total Casualties]

Personal Gear:
Yellow-bladed Lightsaber

It was a bit too late to do anything other than face this whale of a problem. Too late to call for a little backup and too late to utter any last words he had, because the hulking thing began to charge at him like some monster out of a sailor's tale. Its Force Bellow began to rumble and churn the world into jittery destruction while the massive red bolt fired shot past the deafening wake and crashed harmlessly into the energy shield surrounding Lok's form.

At least almost harmlessly - the shields were torn down to 25% integrity.

That was when it was time to move, with the sonic waves bearing down on a single man with his arms stretched out. Golden eyes gleamed with the incoming wake of a roaring sea before they swiftly averted. Lok spun on his heels and took off, sprinting as fast as he could with a little help from the Force. A few nooks and crannies stood in his way to reaching a rocky hill, though he evaded them with the roaring noise behind him. Had that thinsuit not been on his form, his eardrums would've been gone by now. As much as the Rebel Commander would've liked to just bail out of this situation, he couldn't.

"Stang," he muttered under his breath as the sound waves began to rumble even louder. It only took a millisecond for the deafening waves to catch up and overwhelm him so speed was imperative to his survival, with the man agilely scaling the rocky face of the hill before throwing himself over the top. In that quick moment that he was free from the effects of Force Scream, the combat shotgun instantly found itself in Lok's hands.

Prime

P
[SIZE=10.5pt]Objective:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Eliminate Enemy Runtimes[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Allies:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Techno Union, and similar runtimes. [member="Orick T'ane"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Enemies: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Rebel Alliance, and similar runtimes. [member="Oddball"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Windows: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Structural weakness, will not be using them. However, may invest in personal shields in the future.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]1418[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Units of background noise that I'm too lazy to count[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Engaging other NPC Background Hoo-has[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]TA1 Battle Droidshttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/34236-ta1-battle-droid/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] (120) -> (93)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]TA2 Super Battle Droidshttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/38899-ta2-super-battle-droid/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] (54)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]TA4 Ultra Battle Droidshttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/49776-ta4-ultra-battle-droid/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] (16)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Icon-class Personal Shieldshttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/58619-icon-class-personal-energy-shield/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Following Prime to rid the galaxy of one more failed science experiment[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]TA4 Ultra Battle Droidshttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/49776-ta4-ultra-battle-droid/[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] (3) -> (2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Icon-class Personal Shieldshttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/58619-icon-class-personal-energy-shield/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

Prime was fighting.

Prime was doing its best to monitor its units, but Prime was not networked. However Prime could make roders. They were all droids. Prime made a verbal to the remaining TA4 UB Droids in his local area. The droids would begin to contact the remaining droids, well, the ones that were not following the Rebel soldiers to the kill zone. The droids were trained to murder and Prime was excited, as excited as the metal beast became, to see similar units.

“Protect the organic God-Creators.” Prime ordered, taking a step out to fire when programming was allowing for a protected environment. Prime was taking shots at incoming rebel soldiers who mattered now. Droids were going after organics and Prime was keeping track of both Orick and Oddball as best it could in the chaos. "Delete the other organic runtimes."

War.

Prime was home.

Objective: Hunt some Sith
Enemies: Techno Union, [member="Darth Venefica"], [member="Greta Kohler"]
Allies: Rebel Alliance

NPC Forces:
220 x Republic Commandos (-10)
18 x EMBU Droids (-2)
17 x YVH-2 Droids (-3)

Kian wasn't sure if his attack had been successful with the apprentice, he was too heavily invested in his attack on the Sith Lord that he was forced to divert his full attention toward her and away from her apprentice. This was a problem....but not one that Kian could easily overcome at the moment. His feint seemed to have worked, but with the superior reach and maneuverability of Makashi, the Sith before him intercepted his blade. Kian felt a slight exhilaration when his blade bit into the Sith's knee, but it was short lived. Once more she struck out with a force attack, and Kian found himself scrambling backwards and vulnerable.

But unlike the other times, Kian had now begun to get the measure of the woman and didn't allow the small push in the force to throw him back. Kian strecthed out a leg behind him and felt the dirt and rock give way as he slide backwards from the force push. Seeing his vulnerability and the attack coming at his side, Kian was force to release his lightsaber with his left hand and swing his blade out to his right to try and stop the attack from landing. It wasn't a pretty block, and it was hastily thrown together, but it it did the trick....mostly. Kian's block didn't have the necessary angle, thrown together as it was, to block the blade entirely and, swinging as he was to bring his blade around, Kian's shift in body put his hip in the way of the tip of her blade. The armorweave of his robes, only meant to handle glancing blows from a lightsaber, melted away and Kian found himself sucking in breath sharply as the blade bit into his flesh.

As Kian swung his body around, Kian balled his left hand into a fist and threw a punch at the Sith's jaw. Kian wasn't usually the type for physical attacks such as this, and would have preferred a more subtle force attack, but the searing pain in his hip and the lack of time at his disposal, had....quite literally....forced Kian's hand. As his weight shifted, Kian found that he could put weight on his leg, though the pain was a constant reminder of his close call.

Objective: Fight Marek and Carach
Allies: Rebels / Republic
Enemies: The One Techno Sith Union ( [member="Marek Starchaser"] | [member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"] NPCs )
NPC Force:
3x Valkyrie Heavy Dropship
6x Z-50T Siege Tank
1x Z-10T Main Battle Tank
55x Republic Soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXcrEVFZOXs​

We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
A parried saber, nothing that the Twi'lek hadn't expected. Though the feigned attempt to block her inactive saber was met with the hopeful results of unexpected Force energy sending him careening backwards a few meters, and preventing him from making an immediate retaliation. Her face remained calm, emotionless as the man dropped his weapon and scrambled to retrieve it with his free hand after landing back on the soft soil beneath him. She stood patiently, reactivating her secondary saber while watching the man as his emotions took a vice grip upon him. Such hatred, so much anger, and for what? Power? She had seen first hand what the corruption of the dark side could do, and she felt pity for him, though she knew each chose their own path in life. Redemption, that which Corvus and the other Jedi Masters strived for with such dedication, Sera knew that path was only for those who wished to walk it, and only when they chose. If death was preferred, she would accommodate that on their behalf.

When Marek raised his hand, she knew what was to follow. The signs were all there. The emotion, the channeling of hate, the surge of darkness and the sparks of blue tendrils that danced along the man's fingertips as he readied his strike. Though as she summoned movement from her legs she found herself gripped by incorporeal hands. Carach...No! The Twi'lek was bound by a grip of the Force and hadn't the time to break the man's concentration before Marek released the storm of electricity. Her hands twisted and directed her sabers in a crossed 'X' fashion, grounding a portion of the current, though without complete freedom of movement she was unable to ground or deflect it in its' entirety.

A scream of pain was released against her will from deep within her core as she maintained what focus she could on preventing the rest of the current from incapacitating her. Her eyes shifted from Marek to Carach, gauging the two men's distance from her before she dropped to her knees, drawing a deep breath into her lungs as if attempting to rejuvenate her muscles from the battering they just received. Her hands forced their way to opposing sides, one facing the Sith that had a death grip on her body, the other on the man who just caused her a great discomfort. A ripple of energy in a 360 degree arc poured out from her two hands, sending a Force Wave ripping through the air to separate anything and everything from her. For even if it were only a momentary reprieve, she would thank the maker.

Objective: Engage [member="Lok Jorunn"]
Allies: [member="Hion the Herglic"]
Enemies: [member="Lok Jorunn"]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avM_UsVo0IA[/media]
As the lightning left her finger tips the split-second between the sound of static and silence was filled with screams of agony, ending abruptly as the lightning literally illuminated their bones and threw them away like dolls. With a loud thud several of the bodies collided with other soldiers some distance away, their bodies transferring the lightning within them, rapidly arcing across from soldier to soldier until there was a noticeable gap between the Sith Lord and the rear end of Rebel side lines. Her momentary lapse in action, however, was interrupted by the sound of what could only be described as the galaxy's worst-sounding yell yet. Immediately she recoiled, not having expected to suddenly be within such close proximity to a force-aided bellow, her spare hand - which had previously been preoccupied with force lightning - flew to her face, where the tips of her fingers touched the side of her head by her ears and grimaced. Silara turned towards the source of the disturbance, only to find herself facing the moving form of what appeared someone fleeing from the roar that the extremely ungraceful [member="Hion the Herglic"] had belched out.

Of course, with one Sith Lord effectively chasing this man and herself standing between him and his freedom, it was clear that this must have been a rebel soldier - else Hion was going to be losing a few brain cells. Realizing how quickly the rebel was approaching she surmised he must have been utilizing either cybernetics or the force, in case of the latter she began to regret not constructing a new lightsaber instead of trying her hand at using a sword again. He appeared to be brandishing a firearm of some kind - she wasn't an expert in guns and the like, so she didn't really care to pay much attention to it other than the fact that she was now wielding a weighted sword that most certainly could not protect her wholly from a spray of bullets - and she immediately slid back and relaxed her stance, preparing to engage in Makashi to heighten her chances of not being struck by a stray slug. "Boo." Came her soft voice, almost a whisper, escaping from her lips with a light exhale. Her right hand, which was otherwise unoccupied with her left holding the sith sword, reached out slightly, yet still within a safe distance from her center-mass, and released a push through the force. A simple push, the sort that Acolytes and Padawans alike were taught and practiced during their apprenticeships, only with the precision and strength behind it afforded by a master of the basics of telekinesis - granted that wasn't saying much considering how common mastering the basics was these days. The flow was directed towards the man's center mass, or as close to it as possible, with every intention of either startling him or at the very least aggravating him. She'd deal with the Herglic when and if he frustrated her further.

Objective: Destroy Selectivist Airbase
Allies: The Techno Union, [member="Silara Kuhn"] | [member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Adekos"] | [member="Jemmila Kyrgen"]
Enemies: Selectivist Scum, [member="Lok Jorunn"]

NPC
---
Personal Equipment:
  • x1 Greatsaber
  • x1 BTI-EHP

Being a rather humongous being, Orcus did not quite have the adroitness of his nimble opponent. Though being in the grips of Dark Rage accelerated his speed, he still lumbered a ways behind the rebel pilot.

Orcus didn't let that stop him. He fired as he ran, with all the precision of a lifetime of war, sending two huge red bolts humming at the pilot. Maybe they'd only clip him, but, well, a clip from a lancet of plasma powered by an entire Blas-Tech Industries plug n' fire cell could do quite a lot, now, couldn't it?

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Location: NPCS 1317, firing on 0511 with Redeemers and J-1 Artillery, Because droids just do what they do
Allies: Honey Chicken, and Pork Fried Rice maybe the soldier [member="Tmoxin Temi"], if she stays out of the way, [member="Darth Carach"] if Marek doesn’t try to suck the Force out of him
Enemies: Formatting and the Jedi Zealot [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Objective: Beat up the Pink Jedi

NPCs that no one is caring about now?

Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWigCggVv2Y

The one known as Carach was proving to be useful. Quite useful indeed. Peregrus had no reservations in throwing the complete and destructive might of the dark side at anyone. The storm was working on its own, whipping sand around and he was not worried about that. The armor was fine and he would continually pump emo and brooding dark side energy into the storm, kicking up dust and whipping it around. He was working on keeping his own line of sight clear, which was pulling the dust and sand away from Seraphina and Carach.

The feel of the lightning hitting his target... Was there a better feeling? He could not think of one.

Marek could.

But Marek was in the BOX. Peregrus looked to the pair involved in this conflict, his lightsaber activating again, the orange blade against the sand, sparking with the stray dust. When Sera fell to her knees, Peregrus was a light being, more dexterity than strength or constitution. When the blast came, he took it full on, being pushed backwards, hitting the ground and skidding.

They were going to have to think of some new tactic. Getting to his feet, Peregrus looked to see where Carach had landed, and what the Sith was going to do.

Allies:The Rebel Alliance, [member="Thane Drexel"]
Enemies:TU
Forces: 16 snipers( 25-9) 4 marines with rocket launchers( 10-6) 29 marines with AR-47 ( 65-35)

"Copy that, sir, I'm on my way." Blane spoke in the communicator motioning the remaining soldiers to follow as he begun to go where Thanke told him to be, he seemed to walk without mcuh trouble although sometimes clenching his teeth because of the pain, the deep wound covered by one of his hands was beginning to stop bleeding thoguh the pains till remained there, not that it would have been something that could stop Blane from fighting. Blane continued to speak at the communicator while walking with the rest of his troops "We've found heavy resistance and a good part of my troops were killed, I could not stop them and since I am not being followed I assume they continued the attack." Saying this he looked around suspicious as the "anti-force lizard" how he likes to call it begun to make a strange noise in his backpack. "Almost forgot you were there." Blane said with a smirk as he looked over his shoulder.

Location: Ground troops now at 0814, Tmoxin & Tanks still at 1213
Objective: Fight Sera's NPCs and fire on DROPSHIPS
Allies: [member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Darth Carach"]
Enemies: [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Forces: Morpho Security Division - 65 soldiers with the following: Olympian Battle Armor, T-21 Light Repeating Blasters, sniper rifles, MiniMag PTL missile launchers, thermal detonators/18 soldiers from the 77th Bothan Ranger Battalion: Special Forces, scouting, sniping and placing KE-6b mines/5 Heavy Tanks

Tmoxin heard a loud explosion nearby, one that rattled her teeth and shook the entire tank she was in. By the Emperor's black heart, that was close, she thought. She checked her view screen and noticed another tank was enveloped in a fire ball with black smoke billowing up into the sky.

Along with the data that was continually fed into Commander Temi's tanks, she kept an open line with the Major who was close to the action.

"What kind of ships are those?" Tmoxin asked.

"Valkyrie-class," answered the Major from the field.

The Commander had only five tanks left including the one she was in which was positioned behind the most cover. She ordered a fresh volley focused this time only on the dropships. The cannons all fired simultaneously at the three Valkyries still hovering in the sky.

"In five minutes I want to see at least one of those ships drop from the sky, if not all of them."

"Yes, Commander," said the Lieutenant beside her.

In the meantime, the Morpho Security Division and the Bothan Rangers would continue to fight close up with Sera's rebel soldiers.

Objective: Rebel
Allies: [member="Thane Drexel"], [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] (Nearby)
Foes: [member="Vrag"], [member="Kiran Vess"] (Nearby)

Directly Engaging: [member="Hion the Herglic"], [member="Silara Kuhn"]
NPCs: Crimson Aces
12 x T-65XJ3 X-Wings (Not including Lok's personal X-Wing)
6 x Scurrg H-6 Bombers (Modified with Bomblet generators) [2 Total Casualties]

Personal Gear:
Yellow-bladed Lightsaber

Even if you were guided by the Force and an elite commando, it was still extremely hard to even fire a shot that would be relatively close to an individual fairly far away while sprinting. How this beached whale managed to pop off a pair of accurate shots was beyond Lok's belief just as he brought his own combat shotgun up to bear on the incoming problem and squeezed off a single shot before the first one smashed right into his shields. They hadn't even gotten close to recharging, so the thing just exploded rather than dissipated. Molten slag and shrapnel flew everywhere, peppering any exposed skin with furious burns and scalding.

The second blaster bolt narrowly missed the recoiling man by the hair of his chinny chin chin just as some ominous force from god knows where pressed against his chest. It wasn't that massive wave of sonic energy that the herglic had bellowed but felt like something a bit more... cautious. The feeling of an invisible hand upon his torso only lasted for a fraction of a second before its energies turned malicious and shoved him backwards and off of the hill.

One rock, two rock, red rock, blue rock. "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch."

The Rebel Commander toppled down the hill as gracefully as a bantha would, seemingly hitting every little jagged cranny he possibly could. At least 'ol reliable was undamaged, so Lok gave the shotgun a loving pat before sitting up to hunker down behind a rock or something where his shields could hopefully recharge in relative peace. During those waiting moments, he chambered a fresh magazine into place - one filled with FLARE and BANG rounds.

Bang, bang.

Objective: Survive
Allies: None Near
Enemies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Zhol Kash Dinora"](If she gets back in Time)

Nyos watched the Sith and Mando charge Nyos from different angles. The Mando disappeared, even his heat sig was gone. Though, little puffs of dust scattered as the booted Mandalorian thundered silently at Nyos from his right. A ping let Nyos know the Sith was throwing rocks when one hit the chest plate of Nyos's armor. Nyos blocked a couple with his arm.

Tracking the footfalls from the Mando with his cyber eye, his computer brain calculated the distance to target and length of the last known weapon and gauged the step spread to calculate possible locations for an attack, coming to an instant conclusion, the Sith had crossed the distance and thrust for his wrist. Nyos flicked his dominant wrist to party the thrust and repost with his own thrust. Whilst jumping forward and to the left, to aim offhand blade for the right rib cage of [member="Raziel"] in a hook type stab. Hoping the jump was sufficient enough to clear the Mandos swing, Nyos kicked up as much dust as he could while he moved to hopefully coat the Mando and reveal his position to the Cyborg.

The Alchemist seemed preoccupied to engage at the moment, hopefully she stayed put.

[member="General Mayhem"]

Looking down at the ground during his animal charge was helpful today: he spotted his shotgun. His opponent, kneeling, was now his height. He got up into a running stance. While he did this and ran, he would use one hand to fling the shotgun down and flick it back up, a shotgun trick for easy re-cocking that he'd taken a while to do properly without hurting his hand.

He pulled a shield from behind his back and held it out in front of him on his left arm. He did his best to block the shots, but a few scorched and pitted his armor even further. When he got close, he back-handed the droid's gun (I'm assuming that it was being held in your right-lower arm?) with his shield and tried to shoot the left-lower arm joint.

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: S0814[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Objective: War blablabla War blabla Never bla Changes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Marek Starchaser"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Enemies: [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Ponder turned into intent and Carach knew a simple truth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]There was a choice to be made.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Sith Lord breathed in and time slowed to a screeching halt, trajectories became more clear, adrenaline flooded his systems and he could hear his heart struggling the eternal struggle. As Sera [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]collapsed[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] and probability turned favorable the Mentalist [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]knew.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Let go or be blasted away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]She would suddenly feel the grip of kinetic energy dissipate into nothing, one moment after the radial shockwave blasted out of her and Carach brought up a shimmering shield. Half a moment too late as air particles crashed into his face and made him stumble backwards.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Not as bad as Starchaser though.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Carach used his own momentum backwards, slipping around his own axis, his arms sweeping in broad strokes in the air - currents of energy and power lining his posture and then those amber eyes slashed open again, searching and finding the twi’lek. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Power blasted from his frame in the form of dozens of black [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]spears[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] towards the twi'lek[/SIZE],[SIZE=10.6666666666667px] they would flash through the air and their trajectory left the space devoid of light and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]hope[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]She would be broken.[/SIZE]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: On the moral neutral ground[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Orick T'ane"] | [member="Freanne"] | [member="Prime"] | [member="General Mayhem"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Enemies: [member="Jarven Zexxel"] | [member="Oddball"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Red Ravens had once supported the Rebel Alliance. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]This support had been a mistake in the eyes of one Khaleel Malvern for a variety of reasons.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]You should never support those on the losing side, that was the Crime Lord speaking, for it made no sense and the only thing it did was cut the edges of your profit margins. Never cut your own profit margins, because when you do that?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Well, the battle was half over by then.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Secondly, and this was the Jedi speaking within him, one should never support the Rebel Alliance simply because they weren’t the freedom fighters they claimed to be. Oh, they might be better than the Sith in terms of freedom and all that nonsense, but you should never trust the words of those who believed that acquiring the moral high ground was as easy as naming themselves after a faction of ancient time that held the beliefs of freedom high.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]So in this situation both the Jedi and the Crime Lord had agreed with one another.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Besides that, the Ravens had signed an alliance with the Techno Union, Chiasa herself had led that negotiation whilst Khaleel had supported the wisdom quietly. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]For all those reasons Khal had found himself on Geonosis today, supporting the capitalistic ventures of the Techno Union, because the only way to increase one’s influence? Was to get involved and get your hands dirty.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And so the surprise came when the Underlord’s eyes noticed a familiar figure.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px][member="Jarven Zexxel"] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And that’s where the problems would begin. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]He was fighting some kind of droid, clearly a Techno Union combatant, clearly fighting against the Techno Union in breach of an alliance made previously. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Kinetic energy formed itself, a build up of power and suddenly Khaleel would lash out with the Force. Air particles pushed and forced in an attempt to wrap itself around Jarven and pull him away from General Mayhem.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]In the roar of battle one Khaleel Malvern was quite calm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Mister Zexxel.” the communication would be done verbally and telepathically. “My name is Khaleel Malvern.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And he would [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]know[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] who Khaleel Malvern was. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Because Khaleel Malvern was the man who Chiasa had put in charge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Man who had become the acting President after Chiasa’s disappearance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And Khaleel Malvern was now the man who would shut this down.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“You are a Raven first. Either you act like it and acknowledge the alliance that was created by your President, or you are acknowledging that you are no longer a Raven.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]A smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Which means you are a dead man walking.” [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom