Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Techno Union Invasion of Rebel Alliance Geonosis

[member="Nyos Val"] [member="Raziel"]

He slashed at my knees, but phrik armorweave with thermal gel lining took most of the impact, still it buckled my knee slightly and made me stumble. If he had of pressed the attack he might have been able to capitalize but he bounced away before he could do anything more. He then allowed me and my ally ample time to prepare by removing his helmet, a second or two task, and relocating his jaw... a several second task, That provided me the time I needed to steady myself and regain my composure. I would have a bad bruise, maybe a slight tear in a few of the tendons, but had he not been busy, the damage could have been much worse.

He bounced away, well. I knew about Cybernetics. I had some. It took a lot of work and effort to make them EMP Resistant, but it was possible. My armor was EMP Resistant. Which was why I could have cared less about the grenade. The only things that didn't function one hundred percent were the cloak and the mace, and the mace was still several Kilograms of Beskar.

He was without a helmet now. That left him vulnerable to my favorite weapons, and he was rushing headlong into them. The concealed dart launchers were loaded with Dragon's Breath Rounds... white hot shards of magnesium erupted from my shoulder's towards his unprotected face. A white flash of light, blinding to some naked eyes burst out, the shards launching towards him. If they hit, they would burn for almost a minute at temperatures nearing three thousand degrees Celsius. If he didn't like his face before... he would long for it soon. The cone of shards were flamethrower like in effect, very difficult to block without a shield and equally difficult to evade, but I figured, well why not more for good measure. I sprayed at him with my flamethrower, careful that my ally was not in the line of fire, rule one of fighting with someone. Then one step back and his kick would miss me completely.

Objective: kill more REBS
Allies: TU
Enemies: RA
Cractius was strolling along with the rest of the TU, hoping to catch up to the Rebs, when all of a sudden a ship came crashing down in front of him. Cractius found that the ship was surprisingly still intact, and the only damage was a single blast through the the view port that killed the pilot, how convenient.

Cractius decided to take to the air and began proceeding to the main dogfights.

Objective: Survive
Allies: [member="Thane Drexel"], [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] (Nearby)
Foes: [member="Vrag"], [member="Kiran Vess"] (Nearby)

Directly Engaging: [member="Hion the Herglic"], [member="Silara Kuhn"]
NPCs: Crimson Aces
12 x T-65XJ3 X-Wings (Not including Lok's personal X-Wing)
6 x Scurrg H-6 Bombers (Modified with Bomblet generators) [2 Total Casualties]

Personal Gear:
Yellow-bladed Lightsaber

He laid there on the dusty, rocky ground with only a single arm connected to his body. His right arm, his firing one, along with his combat shotgun laid elsewhere and out of sight - probably for the best. The rebel groaned as searing burn marks became clotted with dried blood, sand, and the sweat now drenching the man upon the compromised temperature regulator within his thinsuit. As for his arm, it was just a charred stub with ragged cloth hanging about it.

Bruises and cuts adorned each and every inch of exposed flesh and he was exhausted beyond belief. Cobbling together such a strong Force barrier in a single instant was something he had never done. That dark sphere of hatred and fear nearly destroyed him in a single instant, not even considering the sonic wave emitted by the herglic or the subsequent loss of an upper body extremity. In spite of all of those damages and injuries, Lok still lay awake and wide-eyed as that vile creature spoke to him. The commander ground his teeth together and clenched his remaining fist.

"Shut up," he snarled. "I'll never join your frakking pity cult."

The man groaned and leaned over with great difficulty. Using his remaining arm for support, he heaved a ragged breath before standing up.

"Now!" He yelled to nobody, snapping the single thermal detonator from his gunbelt, activating it upon contact, before hurling it towards [member="Silara Kuhn"].

Objective: End
Allies: [member="Hion the Herglic"]
Enemies: [member="Lok Jorunn"]

She had given the man an out, a way to survive - even for just a little longer. She served no Dark Lord any longer, no army or government. This was one of the last few steps she had left to take to ensure her children could live the lives they wanted, not the ones she could have provided them. Yet even as he lay there in defeat he opposed her mercy, spat in her face with his stubbornness, and as he lobbed the explosive at the Sith Lord she could only assume he had decided to seal his fate. There was something futile of these grandiose gestures of rejection, especially those that involved the throwing of high explosives and grenades. Any competent wielder of the force would simply flick their wrist and return the device to their owners to be rid of both, which is exactly what the Sith Lord did. "Fool." Even as she spoke the words and redirected the bomb away from her, however, she was aware that she would still be caught well within the destructive force of the bomb's large blast radius unless she called upon the force to do something she rarely found herself doing.

As the detonator was pushed away with telekinetic force, a sphere of bright blue energy rippled into existence around the Sith Lord - a woman who did not practice the art of Tutaminis and had absolutely no intention of learning how to now. The bubble was indeed just that, a protection bubble created by the force - a universal ability - which had withstood the lightning of another, far more powerful at the time, Sith Lord. She didn't quite expect for it to hold especially true for the explosive - for all she knew it could have simply been a dud to distract her, but the sphere would protect her even from the vacuum of space at this point so it was much safer to bank on a live explosive than to be vaporized for the sake of a single nameless rebel. Part of her had hoped the man would have tried to turn on her with the force, knowing that would have been the far more enjoyable end for this rebellious man than to watch him fade into a pink mist when the bomb inevitably exploded. Part of her wondered about [member="Hion the Herglic"], but she figured he could handle himself - if he couldn't, well she wasn't going to regret not simply destroying the detonator with a tendril of the dark side.

Location: Ground troops now at 0814, Tmoxin & Tanks moving to 0913
Objective: Fight Sera's NPCs and get a little closer, don't be shy
Allies: [member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Darth Carach"]
Enemies: [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Forces: Morpho Security Division - 40 soldiers with the following: Olympian Battle Armor, T-21 Light Repeating Blasters, sniper rifles, MiniMag PTL missile launchers, thermal detonators/8 soldiers from the 77th Bothan Ranger Battalion: Special Forces, scouting, sniping and placing KE-6b mines/4 Heavy Tanks

Tmoxin smiled as she heard the reports of one of the Valkyrie's listing and beginning its rapid descent to the ground after being fired on by her cannons.

"I need to see this with my own eyes," said the Hapan officer.

"I would advise against that, Commander Temi..."

But it was too late. Tmoxin was already out of the hatch located at the top gun turret. She watched in awe and pride as the large dropship came crashing down and exploded in a sky fireball onto the rocky desert landscape. Better than fireworks, she thought. Suddenly a volley of fire came screaming overhead so she ducked back down and closed the hatch.

"We've taken heavy infantry losses, Commander," said the Lieutenant. "Especially in the Bothan regiment."

"We can't retreat now. Keep pressing," she ordered. "What is the status of the Jedi? Surely with Starchaser and Carach in that location, she will be neutralized soon."

The Lieutanant made a call to try and get intel but within the frantic environment, he couldn't get in touch with a scout who had eyes on the Rebel Twil'lek.

"Let's get closer then." Tmoxin ordered the four tanks to move west. The other three lay in a heap of rubble against the eastern side of the mountain range. One was recently destroyed by the latest round of cannon-fire from the Alliance. She knew that her artillery was outnumbered by the Rebels, but at the same time, the Jedi was being engaged by two master Force users and her troops were holding strong, despite the pleas from the Lieutenant. Tmoxin was determined to get this pink Twi'lek into her own crosshairs and try to help take her out.

NPCs in same location as previous post.

Allies: [member="Silara Kuhn"]
Enemies: [member="Lok Jorunn"]
Equipment: Greatsaber, BTI-EHP

Orcus spun to face the downed rebel. He looked upon the battered man, who even now rose, though he had but one arm remaining. The terrible rage that suffused the Herglic only grew at the sight. The fool had taken leave of his senses.

"Do you not know when you are beaten?"

The earth shook.

Black eyes glittered remorselessly beneath the Geonosian sun. Orcus advanced toward the rebel. The human's grenade exploded some distance away. Orcus felt the heat, but it merely made the already dry and dusty climes more unbearable. Orcus grinned in a toothy snarl, revealing rows of massive, conical teeth.

Blood and dirt seemed to cover every inch of exposed flesh, yet what was pain to him but fuel? And what were words now but wasted air? Why give them, when he could offer crimson deed and bladed act.

Orcus raised his enormous blaster pistol and spent the cylinder into Lok. A conduit through which he emptied his rage. He pulled the trigger once, twice, three times until the fourth pull brought nothing but a hollow click and a gasping sigh of expended tibanna.

[member="General Mayhem"]

Jarven popped his helmet off, tossed his helmet at the droid (in hopes of hitting one of his photo-receptors), and spit blood at the ground. He then stared coldly at the droid.

General Mayhem

Behold my Conquest!
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Of the four limbs that were currently dealing with things, none of them cared enough to deal with the helmet. It was clean hit, bouncing off of Mayhem head rather harmlessly. She sighed. "Yes, yes, I'm evil," she mused dryly. "Got it out of your system? I'm doing my job. You might not like it, you may hate it. But don't blame me for actually getting things done. Don't blame me for actually accomplishing what I set out to do. Acknowledge your failure and learn from it. That's the only way to succeed in this life, little one," she said, in an almost lecturing tone, like a bored school-teacher dealign with a child.

Then again, he was the one throwing things, so fair is fair.

Objective: Survive
Allies: [member="Thane Drexel"], [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] (Nearby)
Foes: [member="Vrag"], [member="Kiran Vess"] (Nearby)

Directly Engaging: [member="Hion the Herglic"], [member="Silara Kuhn"]
NPCs: Crimson Aces
12 x T-65XJ3 X-Wings (Not including Lok's personal X-Wing)
6 x Scurrg H-6 Bombers (Modified with Bomblet generators) [2 Total Casualties]

Personal Gear:
Yellow-bladed Lightsaber

He didn't yell just for the sake of it, and he didn't wait around to observe the Sith reaction with force to his throwing of that Class-A piece of explosive. The single-armed man merely spun on his heels and took off for the cliff behind him. Massive blaster bolts whizzed through the air around him, one of them smashing into his shield with other shots bursting into the rocky terrain around him. Lok made it to the cliff's edge with time to spare just as an X-Wing came into view.

Lucky was piloting the Wingsteed all by himself. The cockpit had its capsule open and the fighter decreased in speed just as the rebel commander threw himself off the cliff just as a fourth blaster bolt completely dropped his shields and threw him forward even more. The man hung in the air for just a fraction of a second and allowed the Force to consume him, to guide him. The X-Wing veered towards him as slow as it possibly could.

Thunk.

He dropped right onto the front of it. Not in the cockpit but not off of the craft either. The man hung on for dear life with a single arm.

"Go higher!" He screamed above the droning winds.

Lucky did just that, just enough to help slide the pilot back into the cockpit and seal the capsule. One more thrust from the afterburners and then they were off.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Raziel"]

Nyos slid to a hault as the smaller Sith pulled two stalactites and threw them at Nyos with the Force. He ran for the one aimed his waist, and jumped into a barrel roll over it, the tips of the two rock daggers slamming into each other until they were both dust. Having just changed direction behind the stalactites, the Mando's darts would sail through the dust cloud and embed into the backpack housing the small creature inside. Nyos detached the pack as he realized it was still burning. Poor Ysalamir.

Nyos now had a good enough distance from the flamethrower to just feel the heat of it against his skin. Sheathing his blades and drawing his beam rifle, he let a pair of beams loose at each target. A paddle Beamer just like before, they would numb wherever they struck, and if they hit the head or body, it would be a total paralysis.

[member="Nyos Val"] [member="Raziel"]

Ah, the Force was my Ally. Granted I used it as a weapon and a tool, not the central focus of some hokey religion. I reached deep and drew on that power, the all encompassing power source that connected everything to everything else. I had started my life as a warrior, learning advanced combat and hand to hand combat in my youth. Only recently had I began learning about the Force, but I had taken to it like a natural. Here comes the pain kid. Lots and Lots of pain. I just needed to slow him down for a second, just a second, as I closed on him. He rolled and fired a rifle, which impacted hard against the Molecular Shielding of my armor, but did not pass through. It did do significantly more damage to the shield however. Interesting, and noted.

Here it comes, I reached for his mind, finding it amid the cybernetics and the machinery. With all my telepathic might I slammed into his mental defenses, pressing against them reaching into his mind to deaden his senses, render him stunned and unable to react. Just one second. That was all I needed. This power had sent others into nearly catatonic states, all I needed was a single second. I closed within five meters, as apparently he had moved outside this range a second ago.

I was there, I was slamming into his mind with all of my own considerable will, and now it was time to punish his body as well. Lifting both arms to fire at him I unleashed the full force of my armament. A flame thrower, two more dragon's breath darts, an Anti-Personnel Missile, a rapid fire Slugthrower and a powerful wrist laser. Ah, to be called a walking tank could arguably an understatement. This wasn't my normal play, but it was a good play at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom