Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[TEAM LIGHTSIDE] Level up

Looking to set up a thread for the team light side folks.

Am thinking either a combat thread, one that could be a bit of sparring instructions, or working in a mixed type of unit, Jedi, smugglers, soldiers, spies.

Or

Maybe a work shopping type career day thread. Newer characters coming to meet older characters, talking about what they do in the galaxy and how to follow in those footsteps.

Thoughts?

Other ideas?

Lay them on me, dudes and dudettes.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Just spit-balling here, but if you're looking for something combat-oriented, there's a host of former First Order worlds that we could do something with (clean up, liberate, rescue POWs, attack First Order remnant forces, etc), and I know [member="Robogeber"] has been looking for a thread with some opposition.

By the same token, on a more intrigue/espionage theme, perhaps a Jedi task force is tasked with gathering intelligence about the emerging dispute occurring around Zakuul. Toss a thread [member="Kay Arenais"] way, basically.

[member="Boo Heavenshield"]

Oh no, you know the magic banishment charm!

20eab66fc0737378d14ca8dc0eb58fc5.gif

Alright folks

I'll get something up tomorrow

What do we want to do

1) Combat Training, maybe with some live baddies
2) Combat training - friendly sparness
3) Group PvE training thing

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]
[member="Jend-Ro Quill"]
[member="Sigyn Vanir"]
[member="Chiara Viren"]
[member="Veiere Arenais"]