Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Tatooine] A Wild Slave?

"You alright, kid?" she asked sincerely of Rhain, and gave a brief glare to Thraxis. "Look, if either of you need a place to stay, I've got a place out in the wastes. It isn't much, but it's a home." Pratiya looked over her shoulder to observe the fighting, "And I don't think sticking around to become 'civilian casualty' is much of a good choice." She pulled at her gloves, flopped them over the handlebars and rested with her arms cross, "If not that, just at least let me know where you're heading, I can give both of you a ride."

[member="Rhain"] [member="Thraxis"]

Steadying himself, his hairy palms touching the flat of a neighbouring building hausting himself up, the pistol graspted between his spayed finger's tightening and coiling into a solid fist clenched around the sonic pistol. moving towards [member="Blaise Laurent"] and [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]. Rolling his arm before extending it, his forefinger and thumb straightening to work in gesture, it was clear that the alien wanted to barter and with a few gestures he'd signal at Yuroics sabre.

He knew for a certain that his captain would want that, maybe enough to stop fighting, they were attracting too much attention.

The Force would grab both Cadan and his weapon, and they would both collide. The weapon would create a large gash on Cadan forehead, the blood would roll down his face, and into his eyes. With his vison blurred Cadan would begin to rely on his other senses, only now really beginning to realise the intense pain across his left arm. As he looked down he would just be able to see a large cut from where the lightsaber got him. Cadan knew that if they pressed the advantage they could get Yuroic, but he also knew that he himself couldn't take much more.

Cadan would launch himself towards a form of cover and place his body behind it. From there he would stick out his rifle, without exposing himself and use the Augment Shooting Tool to spray towards Blaise. Another barrage of ten bullets on their way. Expect where as the last barrage of shots were accurate and on target, this one was inaccuracte, a few flying past the Jedi and others hitting the ground. All this due to the large cut upon his head.

The weapon would then fall from his hands, his left hand too weak to hold it anymore. The weapon would fall and dangle, only begin held by the leather strap that wrapped itself around Cadan's shoulders.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Blaise Laurent"]

He grunted as he felt his ears pop and sound quietly returning. He nodded to the Padawan, he shook his head, the fact of being hit by sonic bolts severely put Yuroic in his place, a bolt grazed his arm causing him to winced but it wasn't that bad. He looked to the Jedi and growled "Take the Duros, I got the oversized cat."

He then raced over to Zikri'tvo and slashed at the man's chest with his lightsaber, his vibrosword attempting to thrust up and stab Zikri's throat. His nostril flaring and his throat growling.

[member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"] | [member="Cadan Tazi"] | [member="Blaise Laurent"]

The child would clear her throat, before sighing.

"I don't know where to go, Jedi seem to care for people and I care for people... Would you take me?"

She seems to ask [member="Pratiya"].

"Well, it depends, you a Jedi?" he would say to [member="Pratiya"], looking back to [member="Rhain"] "If she is a jedi, will she do?" he would say, looking back to the fight to see how it is progressing. "Great, the fights taking another turn for the worse." sighing as he put his hands on his Heavy Blaster Pistols, "Its all up to you. Do you want to travel with the lady, or do you want to hop on the ship and go to wherever it is you want to go." his face would start to grow eager for her answer, though would leave his weapons in his sheath if the girl chose not to go with this stranger.

It was with morose look and something of complete solemness, but he raised his sonic pistol and increased the pressure of his finger on its trigger, ripples of sound bursting out in large circular bubbles. He saw [member="Yuroic Xeraic"], and he knew where and how he'd run at him, it wasn't a surprise, Jedi usually made last ditch efforts like this. And the time it would take for sabre to connect he would've let off a torrent of sound.

Jedi, you can't reason with them, and you can't trust them to die either.​

"I'm not a Jedi. . . not anymore. But I can take you to them." She glanced briefly from Thraxis to Rhain, and held out a hand for the child, offering her help up onto the speeder bike. "Jump on, and you might want to hold on tight."

This time he saw the sonic bolt and jumped over the bolt in an attempt to avoid the attack. He realised as he landed that the Jackal wanted to stop and not gesture him to attack. He disignited his lightsaber and reluctantly sheathed his lightsaber. He clipped his lightsaber and crossed his arms.

"So what do you wish to talk about Jackal? And please don't call me Jedi, I'm no Jedi." He growled as he hated being called Jedi. He had stepped far from that path.

[member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"]

Rhain would look up to [member="Thraxis"] first, standing up she would hug the man around his legs and tear a little.

"I will not forget your kindness, or our promise. We will meet again!"

The child would then accept the helping hand from [member="Pratiya"] and hop onto the speeder, with her help.

Thraxis would look to her, giving her one last smile, plunging his hand into his coat he would pull out a comlink, giving it to [member="Rhain"], "If you ever need any help, just call." he would say, giving one last smile before going, "Though there is one thing I would like to request" now looking at [member="Pratiya"], "could I borrow your Speeder?" he would inquire hoping that the answer would be a positive one.

He'd cross his arm around his upper-torso, his finger's running the length of it and his forefinger and thumb turning in on themselves, it was a gesture and he was gesturing at [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] sabre, it was an almost pleading movement but it would be recognized as a trade, he'd move his Sonic Pistol with a twist of his hand, he wanted to trade it for the sabre, maybe it was a way to end the fighting two combatants swapping weapons.

The Padawan yelped in pain once a bullet had hit him in the left thigh as he was advancing towards [member="Cadan Tazi"]. He held the wound, waiting for the pain to subside or at least to dull down. The Duros was heavily wounded from what he could tell, there was no rush. Blaise used the Force to help his inabilities and kept advancing on Cadan.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Rhain"]

"Borrow my speeder?" she almost barked, incredulous, "How do you expect me to get to the spaceport? or back home." Then again, it isn't mine to begin with, she thought. "I can give you a ride but that is as much as you'll get." Pratiya helped the child up onto the speeder and sat her in front of her, right by the engine. She didn't want the poor girl flying off the back of the speeder when she takes off.

[member="Rhain"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Pratiya"]

A hooded women appeared from the dark sides of the allies. She wear a black rob and had two guards near her, both very tall and seemingly strong. She would not approve the three, two were force sensitive and one was an employee. She could intervene and take the child herself, though they were not her orders, just to watch. She lacked the impression as before when she witnessed them work. Instead she was disappointed in the actions of the pirates, she needed to stop this before it got out of hand.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Blaise Laurent"]

She entered the bar, how quickly these situations would erupt. She only needed to speak to end this disagreement, so she shall, "THIS ENGAGEMENT IS OVER GENTLEMEN, PUT YOUR HORMONES AWAY NOW, THIS IS A REQUEST, DONT MAKE IT A ORDER."

She pulled out a detonator, the the end of that detonator was unknown to the occupants of the bar.

"Captain, this will be frowned appon in your employment."

He noticed that the man wanted his lightsaber, he bit his tongue to prevent himself from swearing too much, his lightsaber was an extension of his arm. His lightsaber took days to complete. He shook his head but withdrew his practice saber and offered that instead.

"I can't give you my lightsaber, it belongs to me, the crystal is attuned to my connection with the Force." He scratched his chin, anxious to end this fight.

[member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"] | [member="Blaise Laurent"]

He nodded, his hand moving to take the practice sabre, slotting the sonic pistol into his hand. He'd turn to lope towards his captain, slotting it into his metallic grasp.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]​

Cadan would look towards the women, he thought to himself about who this could be but was more worried about the Jedi approaching him. Cadan knew he couldn't use his left hand, so he drew his DL-18 and slowly began to charge towards the JT Asmodium. Activating his comm he send a comm to Flannigan "Cap'n I've been hit badly. I'm making my way to the ship. I will bring her around to you."

His breath would come in ragged gasps and he sprinted towards the ship.

[member="Blaise Laurent"]

"Nah, it will be fine, ill just walk to the conflict." he would pull out his sonic pistol and one of his Heavy Blasters, quickly running over to the fight he would quickly be halted by what appeared to be some sot of peace between his Captain and the flee. Looking at the captain with concerned eyes, lowering his weapons. He would see [member="Cadan Tazi"] making an escape, following his lead he would chase after him, as well as hoping for answers to what he just saw occur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom