Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Tatooine] A Wild Slave?

A small cloaked form would be seen running frantically around the crowds, if one could get a good look at her face at any opportunity, they would see a young girl with long soft red hair and around her eyes would be a tightly tied blindfold, with a metallic slave collar choking around her throat. It would seem that it would be near impossible for her to be navigating the crowds but those that knew of the Miraluka would have no doubt that she was clearly one due to her ease of navigation with a blindfold.

So, what do you do?

Thraxis would be wandering around Tatooine, no real intent in mind, just simply wandering, a few pickpockets would try to rob him off his credits, only to be quickly beaten against the walls of the nearby buildings. After a while of walking around his eyes would brighten as he locked onto his newly found target. There she was, the one who slipped through the Jackals claws before had clearly not made much progress in escaping Tatooine, he would look to [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], "Captain, look who it is, its the little salve girl that was saved by an armada of Jedi." he would whisper, a look of rage slowly growing, though mixed with a sick sense of joy, "Who knows captain, if were lucky, Yuroic might be with her." his hands would quickly move to his Blasters, eyes piercing through the crowd for any jedi who would be watching.

"Curse the Force," Pratiya muttered through clenched teeth. Her tongue spitting the words out like venom. She had been stuck on Tatooine for some time now, she couldn't count the days. Surely it had been months - not that she had been keeping track of time anyway. After the incident on Voss involving the Dark Side Mystic, she had abandoned the Silver Jedi Order, buying herself a one-way ticket for the next refugee freighter. Turns out it was Tatooine that would be her ultimate destination, and until either someone from the Silver Order came looking and found her here, or she would have to keep scrapping out in the wastelands until she had enough credits to get off the scorched planet.

It looked like she would have to keep scrapping. Not that it was hard or anything, she'd been turning one of those ancient AT-AT's inside-out. One of them had littered the Sea of Dunes, largely forgotten and unknown. Sure, she had to scare off some Sand People every now and again, but so far no other scrappers had found her 'goldmine.' She was shoving her way through the crowd, a bundle in her arms. A stolen inertial compensator, a scrapped power coupling and two dampers she found sitting around in a garbage unit. Her goggles sat over her eyes, protecting her from the incoming sandstorm. She was just about to reach the markets when a frenzied woman burst through the crowd, knocking her over. Pratiya lost her grip on her prized possessions, scattering across the floor. "Oi! Hey!" she roared at [member="Rhain"], "Hold up!"

Marek Starchaser

M
Molly had been doing a lot of research lately. It seemed that the Obsidian Order had a wide grasp on the greater galaxy, either through the SpyNet or the Techno Union, but there were lessons to be learned, about the Force, and how everyone looked at it. The Obsidian Order was a new breed. They had the tools, the skills and the mindset to get things done. It didn't matter what the thing was, so long as it advanced Abrion Corporate's reach. They wore suits that enhanced their abilities and filled in the gaps from the Force.

It was good for people like her, and that [member="Percy Imura"], who self-admitted she wasn't the strongest with the Sense side of the Force. But for the others, the ones she may have been looking up to [member="Raziel"] and [member="Phade"]? Who knew how many toys they didn't need. Seemed stronger in the Force than she was.

But then again, she was merely a pickpocket from Nar Shaddaa.

Gutter trash.

But here, on Tatooine, where she was hoping to kind of immerse herself in the Force without drowning, with the number of people, she could feel something... What was it? Where was it?

And why was it moving. That was when she caught site of the blindfolded girl. Molly wasn't in her armor, but she was carrying her Obsidian Lightsaber, and her Rassilon fighter wasn't far away, meaning she wasn't completely helpless. Still, tracking someone in this open of an area? Going to be tricky.

[member="Rhain"]

The frightened child would ultimately stop, hesitantly as she was shouted at by [member="Pratiya"]. Though, it was obvious that she was not wanting to remain still with the jarring motions she was making, jumping from foot to foot as the blindfolded face of Rhain meets Pratiya's.

"I- I- I'm sorry, b- but I must g- go!"

The voice sounded that of a frightened child, one that would normally be cradled by their mother but instead Rhain was cradled by a cold steel slave collar.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Pratiya"] [member="Molly Rieux"]

| [member="Rhain"] |

"No you don't," Pratiya said in protest. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as the blindfolded woman looked directly at her, perceiving her on a different plane of existence. Pratiya's fingers tingled, wishing to grasp the cold steel of her lightsaber hilt, but she resisted the urge and quickly scurried to grab her belongings. She scooped them up one by one, throwing a menacing glance to the child. She noticed the glint on her neck, a slavers collar. She looked quickly around her, and withdrew her eyes off of the slave girl. Pratiya focused, clenching her eyes shut, feeling out in the Force. She would curl her fingers and flex, an attempt to utilize the Force and trigger the locking mechanism of the collar, to unlock it. Whether or not she was successful, Pratiya didn't want to look. Better no one knew she was a former padawan. There was a high price for Force-Sensitives these days. She said sternly to the girl, "Come with me, you're helping me carry these to the markets." Hopefully the girl would get the hint that she was trying to help her.

"Greetings my young pretty." the voice coarse and broken, the modulation and the discourse of air. Stepping out from a door way the cylindrical mass of durasteel and the odd wire. like molten lead, the shape shifted, sharp geometric angles. The 'squeak' and compression of his chest cavity letting a wheeze of air escape his upper abdomen. "Now you don't have any of your Jedi, friends here to save you. You were mine long before you were free, and you'll pay for what they did to me." The cruel angular mask pivoting on the core of its neck to look directly towards Rhain.

[member="Rhain"]​

Thraxis would walk with his captain, looking at the girl with an angry look, "I don't care if we take you or not, in fact, i'm willing to let you go, we will even be kind enough to take you to a different planet, don't care what planet I will happily take you there, all I want to know," he would take a brief pause looking around the place once last time, looking back he would whisper, "Where is Yuoric." a determined look in his eyes, "After all, he said he would pay us, just didn't say when." his hand would begin to ball, his entire face becoming engulfed in rage at the reminder that he had already escaped him.

Marek Starchaser

M
Starting after the blindfolded ginger, how ratchet that was, Molly noticed others in the area. That was when her hand went to her lightsaber. Not to activate it, or even pull it off the belt, but to notice that she was doing that said something. She was learning. And now that there were others out here? She really wished she had her armor. If things got rough, she was here to protect the worlds under the Corporate Alliance.

That meant protecting the people hiding here too.

And the hunters? She wasn't caring for how they were talking.

She gave a short burst of the Force, an attempt to reach out to @Rhian.

Chances are she'd get flayed by these folk, but whatever.

Once the collar unlocks, falling to the ground with a soft thud, Rhain would stand still for a moment and it would seem that she was in shock that the metal was off of her neck, then suddenly she would look back at [member="Pratiya"]. Her lip would quiver a little.

"N- No I- I have- have to g-"

Rhain would be interupted by, the now metallic, [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]. At the sound, she would freeze immediately and would hesitate to reply to [member="Thraxis"].

"I- I don't kn- know who th- that is..."

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Pratiya"] [member="Molly Rieux"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

"Look, I don't care if you know him, there weren't many jedi in their at the time, if we show you a picture, we can easily identify him for you. Surly he told you where he last was, or at least know where you saw him last." his hands slowly becoming more clenched with each passing seconds, he was ready to punch something, though he at least knew enough restraint to keep himself from hurting his only lead on what he considered to be his vile rival.

| [member="Rhain"] | [member="Molly Rieux"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] |​

Pratiya saw the others, and this was definitely not her first rodeo. At least not on Tatooine. Every day was a damn rodeo, whether it was trying to stave off the heat, get a great deal on a pile of bantha poodoo, or trying to simply stay alive. Pratiya maneuvered herself to stand in front of the blindfolded girl, and had still yet to notice Molly. "She's with me," Pratiya declared, raising her chin ever so slightly. She still held the armful of trinkets, but stood as stoic as a stone statue. She almost cursed herself under her breath, just what in the damn Force was she getting herself into. Is this what it meant to be a Jedi? she wondered briefly, no, I had thrown that life away.

"She's with you." He'd say incredulously, the durasteel plates whirled like an out of control octopus, hammering down on the black ribbon components like so much hail in a storm. There was a ding as each piston convulsed and he began to move towards [member="Pratiya"], each step was completed with a thud as the pronged toes slid across the ground.

"The girl belongs to me." The pistons moving forward sending intricate components moving and tightening until reaching the hand with a metallic 'pop'. It would hinge together into a fist. "Do not get in my way women."

| [member="Pratiya"] | [member="Rhain"] |​

Thraxis would look at her, apathetic towards whoever she was, "Fine I don't care either way, but what I do care about is revenge. As far as I'm concerned, your little friend here, has the only lead I have" he would say, looking back at [member="Rhain"], "All I want is revenge, I don't care about anything else but hurting that vile man." he would say, forcing himself to hide his rage, trying not to hurt his chances of getting his revenge.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Pratiya"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Rhain"]

Noah sighed as he observed the scene. It seemed everywhere he went he seemed to have to save someone or kick some degenerate asses. Walking forward Noah pulled out a Corek Custom Revolver, one of two he kept holstered on his person and pulled back the hammer and watched. He recognized the symbol on one of the guys, the Jackals, a band of two-credit hack mercenaries that thought they were the force's gift to the galaxy. What idiots.

Paislee stepped between [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and @Pratiya. "Alright, let's not get too hasty shall we? We don't want you getting hurt now, do we? Besides, you all moan like a bunch of babies." she said, giving him a look whilst keeping her back to Pratiya.

The child would begin to whimper softly, something that only a child that was clearly scared for her life would do. The young one looked up at [member="Paislee Armandé"], then towards [member="Pratiya"], it was obvious she was not wishing them to be hurt but there was nothing she could do but be useless.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Pratiya"] [member="Molly Rieux"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Paislee Armandé"]

| [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] | [member="Rhain"] |

"Alright, tin-head," Pratiya said, "But if you're going to get all whiny with me, at least speak with some fluency in Galactic Basic. I'm a woman, not a women." She huffed with a stifled laughter. She kept her gaze afixated on Flannigan, and raised her goggles onto her forehead. She shrugged as the blue-haired woman seemed to take over, and then spotted Noah. I guess all the heroes in town heard the call to action, she mused to herself. She pushed past and moved to give a hard shoulder to Flannigan as she would depart the scene. The markets called her name, and she had credits to collect. She felt an itching to apologize to the child she was leaving behind, but she was in capable hands it seemed. Everyone and their mothers stood up for justice these days, not that it was a bad thing. No, it was perfect. The galaxy needed people like them.

Thraxis would then look to [member="Rhain"], "Look, I am willing to make you a deal, I can keep them all of your backs just tell me what little I ask of you then I will take you somewhere safe, wherever you want to go, I will take you there personally." His rage beginning to subside as the situation began to cool down. "Do you agree with these reasonable requests?" he would say, trying his best to show a smile, trying his best to keep her calm.

The frightened child would look up to [member="Thraxis"], simply quivering as she spoke quietly.

"I- I don't kn- know that pers- person."

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Molly Rieux"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Paislee Armandé"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom