Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Tatooine] A Wild Slave?

The child lets out another scream, begging for the fighting to stop and with the youngling's plea for peace, the force answered with an outward torrent coming from her and pushes those around her in the opposite direction, it was obvious the powerful torrent wasn't intended to occur but was a freak accident by the young one.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Blaise Laurent"]

It was indeed unfamiliar to him, the brief training and cybernetics enhancement were all that he thought he needed to win, how far had he fallen to think that could beat practice. But he knew he could make ground between them. With the sudden convulsion of pistons, the inner most components would 'pop' and it would move him back in a backwards leap. "Fire Jackals!"

The round bulbous compartment would twinge with movement, you'd swear the expansion and dexpatiation of the chest cavity would be laughter or at least quicker breathing. "I still have the numbers. Blow him to slag." he'd affix [member="Blaise Laurent"] with a stare, a soft, rhythmic clattering can be heard within the cyborg. "Another Jedi."
| [member="Blaise Laurent"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] |​

Just as the young Jedi approach him, Cadan was pushed back by the force from Rhain. Cadan flew through the air, and landed on his back, the wind getting knocked out of him. "Blasted force users!" he'd yell as he slowly got up and began to look over this new arrival. "Get out of here boy. We have no quarrels with you."

Cadan would hear the call of his leader, after making sure that Rhain and his team were out of the way, he'd fire a missile from his MM9 Rocket System towards the ground where the Padawan stood.

[member="Blaise Laurent"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

He felt the girl scream and attempt to use the Force to stop the fighting, his lips curled. She was weak, fighting was what happened, whether you were a Sith, Jedi or somewhere in between you fought. He couldn't stand her weakness all of a sudden, it was if his Master had washed over him quite suddenly.

"Leave girl! You are only making things worse. Go to the Jedi but know that they can be quite violent themselves! Look at their history, the Force can be as violent it is passive." He felt his rage build and released a short burst of lightening on Flannigan, nothing deadly, more like a static shock but it could short circuit the cyborg's robotics.

"Haven't you tried to blow me to pieces with a gun before now?" He smirked as he twirled his blade around somewhat, readying himself to deflect the bullets.

[member="Rhain"] | [member="Blaise Laurent"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

The scatter and the whiplash of the surrounding, sand forced him back. Flailing on the ground sprawling with the sudden shock-wave and dissolution of sand gave him celerity, rounding on it he'd withdraw his sonic pistol, aiming at [member="Yuroic Xeraic"], the rings of sound convulsing and expanding with force, directing the assault towards him.

He knew and he smiled, knowing one thing you can't block and sound was that. And that's what he was betting on.​

"But you have quarrels with the Jedi, do you not?" he asked. Blaise force jumped out of the way of the missile and sliced his blade down on Cadan's weapon in attempt to either destroy it or to disarm him. He landed to the side, lightsaber held across himself defensively. The Padawan pulled the hood from his head and assumed a Soresu stance.

Blaise glanced at Yuroic and moved closer to the man. He used the Force to speak telepathically to the assassin. If you're not a Jedi, what are you?

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Rhain"]

Thraxis would be thrown back by the powerful force, quickly rising to his feat he would look to the girl and run towards her, grabbing her by the hand, "If you want go to this Ashla person, we better go now." tugging at her arm to follow him, though not enough to pull, he wanted her to follow him willingly, rather than force her along.

The lightning ran havoc, running the lengths of his durasteel plates splitting and arching up like tongues of white light, the inner-components riveting, expanding and shrinking. The arm's flailed wildly like an out of control of octopus, his eye's darting rapidly you could see that this was frightening, your very body rebelling against you and you know he would scream if he could.

This was meant to be his revenge, this was meant to be his greatest victory. Triumphing over the Jedi that had did this to him, he a 'normal' man to kill the Jedi, but now he wasn't even in control of his own body.

He would take her behind any building he could fine, "Damn that man, whenever we do anything he always gets involved." he would say, grinding his teeth in anger, "Well, where is this Ashla? Is it far away?" he would wonder, hoping she knew where to find what he assumes is her caretaker.

He grinned somewhat at the suprising affect his near inability with lightening caused. He grunted though, the effort it took to use lightening was severely draining. He sensed the sonic bolt and attempted to deflect it but the bolt curved around his lightsaber, popping his eardrums which disrupted his hearing and he shook his head, feeling unsteady.

He had to spend several minutes attempting to steady himself, growling for getting into this situation. He was now unsteady, as useless as Flannigan. He tripped unsteadily to the ground as he focused on clearing his head and focus on getting steady.

Right now I'm a guy in big trouble. I might need some help with this fight. He telepathically communicated with the Jedi as he had to focus on a point and nothing else.

[member="Blaise Laurent"] | [member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

The lightsaber skimmed across his MM9 Rocket System, sparks flew from the launcher, the blade slightly cutting the flesh of his arm, Cadan gritted his teeth at the pain, but the adrenerline kept him in the fight. If there had been anymore rockets loaded in it, it would have proven very bad for Cadan. "Kark you! First my coat and now my Rocket!" He rolled across the floor expexting another strike but none came. After Fiarr's sonic blast, Cadan would sling his Gauss Rifle around and fire shot upon shot towards Yuroic. The weapon spat out six shots in the space of two seconds. All of which were flying towards Yuroic's lower waist.

[member="Blaise Laurent"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"]

Thraxis would look with a blank expression. "Uhh... ok then, so any Jedi will do? Don't care what one?" he would say, confused of the concept of Ashla, "Well, if its that simple then it shouldn't take to long to get you too a jedi. But we should at least wait here for a bit before they finish the fight." he would say, looking around the building to see how the fight progressed. "Yeah, we should wait here for a little bit longer.

Things certainly began to heat up, and Tatooine was already hot enough as is. She was just shoving the credits into her pockets, having successfully traded and bartered with her possessions. Blaster fire rattled the markets, and the burning plasma of a lightsaber whipped through the air. She began to prance through the surging crowd, trying to get away from the fighting. She spotted someone running for their 74-Z speeder bike, illegal albeit commonplace out here. She moved to intercept, grabbing the Rodian by the scruff of his neck and launching him off the bike and onto the packed dirt.

She stood on the feet grips, and slammed a boot down on the ignition. The engine took a few good kicks but it finally roared to life, with a bit of a sputter. Black fumes blew out from the exhaust. Kark, this engine is almost fried, she thought. She moved into gear, only to find the gearbox was also in dire need of repairs. She glanced over her shoulder to see the looming greenish-blue hand of the Rodian clawing at her. He held onto her tunic, and she thrust the speeder bike forward. The bike slashed across the landscape, dragging him behind until he let go, tumbling and rolling in the dust.

She raced through the firefight, spotting [member="Cadan Tazi"] among the chaos. She reached out with the force as she sped by, pinching with her fingers. An attempt to throw Cadan's head down, and his weapon upwards, it would force him to headbutt the weapon if successful. She continued past in a flash, moving steadily towards [member="Rhain"] and [member="Thraxis"], until she came skidding up beside them.

Thraxis would look to her, "I don't know why they captured you, I was told they captured some man who worked for some criminal organization, I didn't know they had caught a child, only really became aware when I was called into the selling auction, seeing you running with a slave collar made me think that you were the slave girl. Looks like I was right then." he would look with a smile, "If I knew they caught a child, the situation would have been different." he would sit down with her pulling out his alcoholic beverage and taking a big swig. "Besides, why are you still here? There were plenty of Jedi at the auction to take you with you, why are you still stuck on this back-water planet." he would say, looking down on the girl, wondering how she even survived this long on Tatooine.
[member="Rhain"]

Blaise said nothing back but had clearly understood what Yuroic was saying. He stood in front of the fallen man and deflected as many shots as his reflexes would allow him. He then turned to Yuroic and looked down at him. "Are you okay, sir?" he asked.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

The child lifts some of the sand by him, letting it fall through her fingers as she speaks softly. She seemed to acknowledge [member="Pratiya"] approach but still speak to @Thraxis as well.

"They saved me from the auction but not from this planet."

Thraxis would look at her, his smile beginning to fade, "Yeah, its the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Don't know why people would come into a slave auction, cause havoc then leave without the slave, its like going to rob a store then leaving without the money." he would say, pulling his gaze to the sky, completely unaware of [member="Pratiya"] heading his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom