Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Tatooine] A Wild Slave?

Thraxis would look at her, "Fine then. As long as you are certain, fine. Where do you want to go? If you still want to leave this place." he would say, dragging his hand down his face, still trying to hide his scorching rage. "I mean, I'm honestly shocked that your still here. I assumed that the people who came by to save you would have taken you with them. Kinda mean to just abandon you here." looking at the sky, waiting for her response he would dig his hands into his pockets pulling out a drink of alcohol and taking a large swig of it.
[member="Rhain"]

The child was clearly frightened but with a quick gulp, her nerves began to calm slightly but ever so.

"Th- The woman left b- but the man, I- Well the man was b- back there."

She would point in the direction she came from, before looking back to @Thraxis and hesitantly asks.

"I- I don't know wh- where I want to g- go."

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Molly Rieux"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Paislee Armandé"]

Thraxis would pull his gaze from the sky, back to [member="Rhain"] he would walk closer to her, he would whisper in her ear, "Look you seem capable with the force, if you want I can take you to the sith or the Jedi, I don't really care which. Where ever you feel pulled to." he would look back to make sure his captains attention was not aroused, looking back to her he would say, "But you need to make up your mind fast."

The child would wipe her noise, between deep breaths. Rhain was calmer than previous, she would then speak in a much easier to understand way that showed her calmness.

"Ashla please. The Jedi follow Ashla."

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Molly Rieux"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Paislee Armandé"]

He had returned to Tatoonine, it seemed like this place was slowly becoming a second home to him. He wasn't here to free slaves or help anyone, initially, he was here to grab some supplies at a cheap price. He was looking for some parts to create a second lightsaber, though he hadn't tested his first one yet.

He was minding his own business when he was barged past by a female slave. He growled and stalked her, using his assassin skills from his years on Nar Shaddaa. He watched it all, the confrontation to the Jackals attempting to reown the poor girl. He rose to his full height and ignited his blade, moving the crowd past him as he stared down Thraxis.

"I'm here mate. Don't have to lose your temper with the girl. Now how about we leave things as they were, girl goes free. I don't kill you. Everyone's happy." He stared Thraxis down. He wasn't going to stand idly while the man who killed several innocents tries to hunt him down, through the Mirakulan.

[member="Rhain"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Cadan would approach Thraxis and Flannigan, a Raven Gauss Rifle would hang by his side. He wore a long brown trench coat, which wrapped itself tightly around some armor. Under the jacket, one would notice a DL-18 hanging off the right side of his waist. The words "Sunshine" could be seen inscribed on the side of the handle. One of the most prominent things about this Duro, was the scars and burns going along his right cheek and up the side of his head.

First he head the 'pssszzilll' as a light saber sprang to life, then that voice. The voice of someone who The Jackals long to get rid of. His head turning, his hands dropping to his Raven Gauss Rifle, he'd bring it up to aim at Yuroic. "I'm karking fed up with you!" He yell as he applied pressure to the trigger. With a loud 'bang' three heavy projectiles would split the air as they made their way towards Yuroic.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Thraxis"]

He saw the Duros approach Thraxis and the others, he noticed the multiple weapons, it seemed like the Jackals were not a fan of his anymore. Though he could hardly think why, he was never trying to kill them. They were always trying to kill him. He deflected the middle shot back at Cadan before quickly ducking and rolling forward, bring his blade to his green throat.

"Now I warned you about trying to shoot at me. One more chance to walk away or we'll what happens when I add a hole to your throat." He looked to the others, his eyes were colder. He wasn't here to help the slave, he was here to end their fight. The girl chose to go with them, it was her right now.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

"Ashla, then I will take you there." he would look to see [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] rage washed over his face, his hands quickly moving to his blasters, readying for what was hopefully his last encounter with what he considered a vile man. "You are telling me to leave the girl alone? That's awfully cute coming from you, who were the ones who burst into the auction, Saved the girl and then left her here on Tatooine? That's right you lot, last I checked you also said you bought her and was gonna pay us 32,000 credits, so I recommend you pay up, as well as get out of my face because as far as I care this girl and I have a deal, I take her off this horrible back end planet, something you clearly forgot to do, and take her to whoever Ashla is." he would say, a wry grin of joy sprang up, as he would attempt to try and aggravate @Yuoric Xeraic.

The young child would take in a deep breath, before letting out a loud scream. It would easily grab the attention of anyone and everyone in the near location, once she stopped after a short moment of breathing, Rhain spoke.

"Stop fighting! I just want to meet the Jedi, they worship Ashla."

It would seem that the force around the child would fluctuate, a weird sight to see but not unusual due to the natural connection to the force Miraluka hold.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

"We meet again Jedi." he'd pause the expansion and deconstruction of his chest cavity letting out a soft 'squeak'. "You did this to me." The 'pop' and creak of pistons run through the upper length and to the lower lower tips of his finger's tightening in a clamped grip. The head would pivot on its core, the surreal and disjointed position that no purely organic being could accomplish, fixing [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] with a glassy stare.

"You're out numbered, and I doubt you'll escape this time." The hand would unclip and rotate on its core crossing his chest , settling his pronged finger's around the hilt of his vibroblade. "Silent child." he throatily crooned, pressing closer to [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]. The blade flashed as he brought it over his head and hummed a low, swift tune when he brought it down, pointing it towards him.

| [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] |​

"If that is what you wish, than we will go there." he would say still trying to feign a smile, ignoring @Yuoric Xeraic, "Come on we can get you off of here and to the Jedi if that is what you want." quickly looking back at the captain, "Well Caotain, as much as I would love to be rid of this pest, my main priority is to take this girl where she wants to go." he would look back at the pest, wishing that he could be apart of the beating.

He heard the screaming but his focus was on the mostly robotic captain. He snorted when the captain said he had main this monstrousity, he hadn't fired the shot, he had been one of the few attempting to resolve the issue without violence. He didn't know who fired upon the stage.

"Well captain, I didn't create this. I avoided the violence, stood apart from it. I was just bidding, if you want I could kill the rest of the flesh. Tends to be the kinder thing to do." He spoke as he move his lightsaber from the Duros's throat and deflected the blade away

[member="Rhain"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] | [member="Cadan Tazi"]

The projectile, after being deflected from Yuoric would catch Cadan in the shoulder, the bullet cutting right through the armor but only skimming his flesh. As the light saber would appear at his throat, Cadan would lower his weapon. As he was lowering it the young lady would scream, but Cadan would ingore it, even though the force that exploded out of her was unnerving.

Cadan used this very moment to jump back from the blade, all the while aiming his right wrist towards Yuoric and activating his CZ Wrist-Mounted Flame Projector. The flames would spit forth, seeking to catch on and ignite the clothes and burn the flesh of Yuoric.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Fiar exits a near by building after hearing the commotion outside. Noticing Yuroic with his light saber out Fiar immediately raises his Valken 38 blaster rife Aiming down his scope for an opportunity to strike upon Yuroic.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

He quickly threw the blade into his left hand, still capable to keep a fight going with his slightly weak hand. He grabbed the Force in his right hand and shove the force at the fire, sending it back to its owner. He then threw the lightsaber back into his right hand, spinning as he aimed the blade at several of the cyborg's pistons for his legs in an attempt to disable him.

"Yes you might outnumber me but you lot have always outnumbered me and yet here I stand, unscathed while one of you is burnt and scared and another unrecognisable. Where's your cigar cap? Can't smoke one anymore? That's gotta be stressful! Think that's why you're so upset. Would make sense." He spoke in a calm voice, his goal to knock their confidence, he couldn't fight forever, his use of Force Push was more draining than he had anticipated. "And can everyone just remember that I'm not a Jedi."

[member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"] | [member="Cadan Tazi"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Cadan would see the flames heading back towards him, and wrap himself in his coat. As the tongues of fire light the coat up, Cadan would remove it and throw it to the ground. The flames licking the air, thriving on the oxygen. "That was my favorite coat." He'd say as he drew out his Raven Gauss Rifle once more. But he didn't shoot, he knew that the Captain wanted to test his abilities. Instead, he stood stock still with his rifle aim at Yuroic, ready to blow his guts out at any second.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Hefting his vibroblade he'd intercept [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] sabre, the spark and the discourse of light leaking from the inter-meeting weapons, studying Yuroic's pose. His feet were splayed at right angles, his left arm sticking out behind him like the handle of a teacup. The weight and force of a metallic monstrosity were behind that weapon, shifting his weight onto the buds of his feet he'd ark the right leg up in a kick, the pointed pronged feet aimed towards his chest. "You thought I'd be unprepared, I've been waiting. Did you think your senses could match that of a machine."

| [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] |​

The child would seem visually displeased by the use of force and the fighting, though her connection was strong she was unable to tap into the ability to manipulate beyond using it for vision. Though despite such, her emotions seemed to surge with the force.

"Stop it! Ashla frowns on the abuse of the force!"

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

He flipped backwards avoiding the bone crushing kick. He then unsheathed his vibrosword and begun an attack with two blades, his saber attempting to disable the cyborg by slashing at pistons and other important parts of machinery as he used the sword to keep the vibroblade occupied.

"Honesty? Yes. I've been fighting with swords all my life. You haven't. You might be heavier and faster but you don't know how to wield a blade to anticipate an enemy's move three moves from now. You will leave yourself exposed, I will see it and I will take the advantage, whether or not it kills means little to me. You are out of your league here Jackal." He berated the cyborg harshly as he duelled him. It was a tatic to hopefully end this match swiftly and move on from backwatered planet back to his Master and training.

Blaise decided it had gotten too far and instinctively intervened. He ran over to the group that were fighting and wrapped his fingers around the lightsaber hilt in his belt, pulled it out and ignited the green blade. The Padawan held his blade out in front of Cadan to defend Yuroic from the rifle the alien was welding. He was wearing a hood that concealed his identity and evidently, his status.

"Stop this." he said to no one in particular.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Rhain"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom