Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Tatooine] A Wild Slave?

The wrapping and tapping on the floor, the round rivets of spark dissipating the eye's narrow and there was hate, and with that hate there was movement, the cybernetics groaned and its form raised, sharp geometrical plates slotting into place, the first step taking a gauge out of the sand. His sharp mask of angliar shapes, turned to face [member="Shakk Awaud"]. "As you will it handler." his voice dripping with disgust.

"Ah Fiarr, you got me a trophy. Next time Jedi you won't be so lucky, besides I didn't just come here for petty vengence, the Sith you met is still after you. But I'm no longer bound to him."

He'd move to leave, moving towards [member="Shakk Awaud"]. "What do I owe the pleasure." With a flick of his wrist he'd gesture [member="Thraxis"] to tend to Cadan.

| [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Shakk Awaud"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Cadan Tazi"] |​

[member="Rhain"]

"Well that is it, kid," Pratiya announced. She pulled down her goggles, and almost asked the physically-blind Miriluka if she needed her goggles, but realized the folly in that. With her gloves back on, one hand around the child and the other on the handlebars, she revved the speeder bike and took off. A plume of dust trailing behind them as they rocketed with increasing speed. The landscape becoming a blur as they accelerated, faster and faster. The wind was intense at this speed, but Pratiya managed to shout over the noise, "So tell me, whats your name and just how in the Force's name did you get stuck out here?"

The child, regardless of the blindfold, seemed to wince lightly at the wind hitting her face, the hood no longer covering over her. Her head looks from side to side, it was clear that the child was not used to such a thrill happening to her.

"My name is- is Rhain. I was- was taken away by- by that man's boss."

Rhain would say, struggling to speak back as she clings onto [member="Pratiya"]'s arm.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Shakk lowered her detonator, facing the Captian she really enjoyed the look of the new cyborg, she slid her palm and fingues down the side of the mans faceplate, "the admiral wishs you and your men to return to the station, finish your repairs and finally clam it, slaves aside, we can't have bounties after you until the time is compleated and ripe." She let go of the man and walked to the door.

"Ooh, and [member="Yuroic Xeraic"], tell the girl next time you see her," Shakk turned from the door to face the force user, "the family says 'hello'."

She turned back to the door, "Let you go Captian."

He turned to Shakk and nodded his head, it had gone too far in such a public place. "Yes, hopefully my practice saber defused the situation." He sighed, he had only come for parts and now he was involved in a street fight, his Master would not be impressed with his behaviour, he was meant to stay out of dangerous situations like this. But something twinged about a Sith hunting him down.

He turned and faced Flannigan, "Were you meant to capture me or kill me? If it was to kill me he must have thought very lowly of me. If it was capture me then I got a plan which could be a win win for us both." He scratched his jawline, he wasn't going to be hunted by this Sith, he had got involved in fighting the Jackals because he thought they were the ones hunting him, he was wrong and he had hurt them in his error, another thing his Master would be furious about.

[member="Shakk Awaud"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[member="Rhain"]

"Taken away? Geez, you didn't seem very resentful of him," Pratiya remarked. She hit the throttle harder, and a distant town loomed before them, growing in size with every second until it was a sprawling city. At least as much as a city could be called on a planet like this. Nonetheless, freighters came and went, and a spaceport wasn't hard to find in a place like this. "I can take you to the Republic, but it'll leave me dangerously out of coin. But hey, it's for a good cause. Maybe the Jedi there will thank me with some credits."

Scene

A low heavy hum can be heard, breaking from the receding gray atmosphere a rotund expanse of dented metal can be seen on closer inspection you would note that it is a BT-7 Thunderclap, a re purposed Republic assault ship, armour plating flecked with the refuse of aged paint. A mechanical groan that resonates deep within the bowels of the ship, as it lands near the capital in a cloud of sineway dust. A metallic walking platform extends out and in a shower of piston induced steam.

Character
"Don't get ahead of yourself Jedi." the 'thwak' and metallic groan of pronged feet, moving up the ramp before turning and giving [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] a look. "It was to kill."

Scene
With a mechanical groan the Asmodium's landing equipment seizes up and into their compartments, bursting to life in a shower of dust and spark it begins to take flight, moving along the the desert fields, the Jackals would disappear.​

Rhain would sigh lightly at the remark, it would seem she was a little troubled but what do you expect for a child that left slavery.

"If I wanted to leave, I had to speak with the man. The Jedi, will you join me?"

[member="Pratiya"]

[member="Pratiya"]

Shakk knew things were too rough for her in such a rough place, but she was still a jedi. She walked a short distance from the pirates as they were getting ready to leave. She pulled out her com unit, she had some of her crew already slice into the other speeder operators comm channel.

"Hello, who I am is of no concern, I've sliced into your Datapad that you have on you, you seem a little low on money at the moment," she pulled out her data pad, with a swipe and pressing a few buttons she was in it, "you take the child to Yavin 4, any detours and I'll know, I'm transferring 3,000 credits into your account, use it to get her there without any trouble, come across any problems and I'll contact you to clear it up, also don't tell the girl that anyone is helping, she needs the hope of good people in the Galaxy, goodbye."

He gave a somewhat chuckle as he nodded his head to Flannigan and his crew. He was slightly disappointed that he couldn't find the Sith to end the fight with the man, in a hopefully peaceful solution but life was never easy, or free. That gave him an idea to propose to the pirate captain.

"And would creds flatter you into joining me in a plan? I just want to settle this. I'm sorry that I have caused what has become of you but don't forget that Sith set you on me. He didn't think you'd live, I bet on that." He called, non-Force Users tended not to survive, at least whole, against someone with the Force behind them.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[member="Shakk Awaud"] - [member="Rhain"]

To say Pratiya was surprised by the incoming message was an understatement. The message was chilling. How in the blazes did they locate her? This wasn't her speeder, nor did she keep a datapad on her, but the speeder bike had one with it. The Rodian must have left it on the bike when she took it. Either way, Pratiya didn't have a bank account, and all her credits were kept in her pockets. She was true scum of Tatooine poverty, she loved it, secretly. But as the message continued, she grabbed the datapad and tossed it off the speeder, and at their speed, it shattered on impact with the ground. The communication was quickly cut off.

"Don't listen to whatever that message was saying, I'm taking you to Onderon, Galactic Republic territory. Sure, it's close to the war, but what part of the galaxy isn't in war at the moment?" Pratiya let go of the accelerator and they began to rapidly slow down until she hit the brakes, a puff of black toxic gas pumping out the exhausts, and before them stood a small shady cantina and a spaceport out the back. She fetched into her pockets and counted the credits, "I have enough for the both of us, albeit barely. If you still want to see the Jedi, tell me now because I can't change our tickets once I've bought them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom