Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Tash Kaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbxsila-97b4f006-c468-4c78-a3b2-bb016b018d8a.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Create a Sith Apprentice, as well as a Rival for that of Irus
  • Image Credit:
  • Role: Vora Kaar's Second Apprentice, Adoptive Daughter.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: -
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Sith Knight/Blade
  • Species: Lethan Twi'lek
  • Appearance: I have Pictures.
SOCIAL INFORMATION

• Personality: Tash, while being an obedient child for many years, the adoptive daughter of the Sith Lord, has seemingly never gotten over the phase of defying Vora's commands or rules. In many cases acting almost childish towards her Father. Making snide or rude comments as a back hand to the man, or doubting him in some form. While as a child, Vora attempted to be a role model for the child, attempting to be more compassionate towards her, it soon grew into an almost loathing of the young woman. It seemed as though she would learn nothing by asking, and instead required an amount of force or commanding presence. In some cases, Vora took it a step further to physically, mentally, or emotionally harm her in various ways. Breaking her down piece by piece until Kaar could rebuild her. Due to this, Tash has grown quite bitter and negligent towards others. Not caring for them, but making sure her hide doesn't get tanned by her adoptive father. Tash is very much rebellious and has attempted to best Vora in combat to become "The Master" Yet has been unable to do so for a number of years. While Vora knows that his time would likely end by her blade, he continued to feed this hatred. Wanting her to grow stronger not just in the force, but as an individual through strife, tests, and hardship.
star_wars_legacy___darth_talon_cosplay_by_disharmonica_dbwpjpi-fullview.jpg

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Single Bladed Forcesaber - Sentinel/Assassin Using healthy mix of Force, Skills, and Saber in combat.
  • Combat Function: Relentless attacking force. Seemingly able to walk directly into battle with little care for herself, and fight without giving ground. A Knight rank within the force, She is very deadly and could one day be a very powerful Darth. However, her toying nature with her foes, tends to hold her back.
Strengths:
  • Strong combatant
  • Has much potential.
  • Force User
Weaknesses:
  • Force User Restrictions/Suppression
  • Plays with food/Prey
  • Rebellious Teen Angst
  • Relatively untested
  • Not a super great tactician or Fleeter.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Excerpt taken from Vora Kaar's Personal tome.

Vokara Ban. A rather youthful girl many years ago now. She was cheerful despite the circumstances. My time with her father as one of my subordinates was... short lived. I shall spare the details on how his death was perpetrated by my hand, but I had set up the man to fail on his final mission. His previous failures were far too much, and cost me dearly. For that, he would fail one final time. However, I found that he had a daughter after his death. Seeing the little girl at his funeral for him and his men. Of course I showed up to keep face, and present not just the idea that he would be acting as a symbol of all my men to not cross me, but also because he had potential that was squandered. Showing late, always daydreaming in our cabinet meetings, and even outright leaving whenever he could for some unknown reason.

It was now I understood he had a child he cared for on his own. The reason he left the Sith behind years ago was due to the mothers death. I knew not of why she perished, but that it was at the hands of the Sith Empire. For that, I found the child being coddled by another twilek female. One I had not seen before. Upon this discovery, I would give my respects to the small child.

Finding her was rather easy. In the mere steps I took to draw closer to the two twi'lek, I noticed that she was a Lethan. A very rare subspecies of the twi'leks. She had some small tattoos already from their culture of the Sith, but they were protection based from what I could see. I do remember tilting my head at the child, as she copied my actions when my gaze set upon her. I knelt before her. A rare thing to see among Lords of the Sith, but nonetheless, I knelt down to be at her eyelevel.

"You must be Vokara?"
A nod of the child's head. Lekku swaying
"I am your father's boss. I came to tell you sorry."
"For what mister?"
"I put forth the mission where your father died. He is my responsibility to come home."
"Why didn't he come home?"
"We- He was faced with odds that even someone such as myself would be troubled with."
"He fought for you?"
"Yes. He fought well. He was someone I could trust. However, we were not expecting the enemy to act the way they did."
"Where is he?"
"We- I couldn't find the body. That is why I come to say sorry."
"Thank you."

The more we spoke, I could see her face redden and deepen in the crimson skin tone. Showing signs of crying without a tear falling. She did all she could to keep it within herself. Looking to the other twi'lek woman, I spoke.

"Are you taking care of her now?"
"Yes. She is a distant cousin of mine."
"Does she have any other family?"
Silence

I remembered looking down at the child. Seeing her head dip. She really was all alone. Reaching to my side, I produced the lightsaber that her father used. Presenting it to her.

"Vokara, I did find your fathers saber. Here, take it."
"Th-th-thank you."
"If you need anything, let me know. Okay?"
"Yes mister."

Once more looking to her new caretaker, I nodded. Letting her know I would be keeping an eye on her. Over the span of two more years, when she started to enter puberty, I saw that she too, was force sensitive. Much stronger than her own father. Harboring the pain of being alone, her family killed, yet still serving me in some twisted form of a life debt. For that, I took her under my name. Adopting her. Vokara became my daughter and started her training in the force as soon as she was within my personal chambers. Learning the saber, the force, and studies of the Sith. While she has yet to see my face, and knows very well I took her on as an apprentice as much as a daughter, she trusts me. She is likely the only person who I would be willing to show my face to.

Now, that she is much older, I have promoted her to Sith Blade. Giving her the name Tash Kaar, Lady of Lies. As she has been so deceitful with me in the past, I find it fitting that she be the one who keeps my lies, my secrets hidden.

star_wars_legacy___darth_talon_cosplay_by_disharmonica_dbxsimg-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

Is this some unwritten rule that I am required to add this weakness? I am confused about requiring this weakness because it would be like requiring any NFU character or unit to have the weakness of "Doesn't have the force so can't use force powers." or any flesh character to have the weakness of "Can be injured because they have normal skin instead of a droid skeleton." Its arbitrary.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

It is traditionally asked whether species or NPC’s. Since they can be used in PvP situations this more for prevention and accountability. I understand that you feel this is arbitrary, however I am still going to ask you to account for it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom