Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taming the Tigers (Mandalorian Dominion of Togoria: Open)

Dressed in his typical red light Legionnaire armor with his hooded cloak over the armor. His energy bow folded and hidden in the small of his back a blaster pistol on his left and a vibrosword on his right hip. He was proud to be serving with the Mandalorians, a proud race like the Dathomirian that Marrik is. He stood alongside his commanders [member="Aedan Miles"] and [member="Strider Garon"]. He was on personal guard duty for the leaders of the Legion. His training as a hunter made him very adept at spotting prey. Which his eyes were now looking for. He noticed the Mandalorian prancing on the rooftops and him stop halfway through his dance and stare at a building directly opposite their position. He saw a silhouette in the window and walked to Aedan, whispering into his ear...Target, South building, third floor.

Sy' Q. Lant

[member="Strider Garon"]

Ragnar had been with the group of the younger mandalorians , strider could tell that this was a recently newly trained mandalorian. The tall, muscular tank had his heavy red beskaram on. Ragnar hated bootlicking but the huge zabrack walked off and took his helmet off " Are you the old timer that talked our way into controlling this planet?" . He studied Strider waiting for an awnser.

(OCC: I hope this was not a bad post )

Strider gave the young mandalorian a hard stare before giving the pup a reply "I am the one that negotiated with the Margrave and his mate a peaceful transition where we provide protection in return of fealty and homage." The marshal understood what the mando was getting at, there has been times Strider had pranced on the side of tyrannical but today he was diplomatic and he would hope that most would see that he may has a iron first that can be as gentle as a feather. [member="Ragnar Ordo"]

The field marshal took another shot of tihaar, pouring a second for Ragnar "Come vod, drink up. Today is a good day"

[member="Strider Garon"]

Ragnar was pleased to join one of his brother in arms for a drink. " What are we drinking today ?" the huge tank smiled. This seemed to look like a worth while friendship would soon form. The two of them walked to have some drinks Strider would not know this but this would be Ragnar's first time drinking. The zabrack was slightly nervous but if anyone was reading his body language it looked the same like before, Fearless . " So what happened to this planet's population? Why are their few inhabitants now? If you don't mind me asking?"

Aedan glanced at the legionnaire and then towards the building noting the same thing he had the young man walked over to the field marshal placing himself between the man and the door as he muttered to the field marshal lightly. "Someone seems to disagree with us being here Field Marshal." With his hand before is chest Aedan gestured towards the building behind him the bottom floor visible from the Field Marshal's perspective as he held up 3 fingers and then pointed up indicating the third floor. "If you will excuse me sir I will leave Legionnaire Aloxum here with you and go get some fresh air for myself." Aedan knew that under the less then formal attire he wore was his Iron Skin not as good as the Beskar'gam of the Mandalorians it could withstand a few laser shots before they burned through and when that happened he still had his lightsabers. With that said he gestured [member="Marrik Aloxum"] over and turned walking towards the door calmly the breeze making his flowing cloths blow around lightly. To anyone who was not aware of his position he would merely appear to be a hired gun with a feel for the theatrical clothing. [member="Strider Garon"] @Sy' Q. Lant

Mia listened carefully to the chatter, eyes following the reports of movement in the opposite building, three floors up. "Miles," she said quietly into her comm, making note that the Legionairre was heading that way "Whoever is in that building needs to be detained and quietly. I trust you and your men can handle that?" The Red Legion were looking to prove themselves, so she would let them take the lead on this one, unless of course she needed to step in.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan put his head down as he spoke calmly back to the Field Marshal. "I have this one covered my man is with Field Marshal Strider. How much of the guy do you want to be left I may have to maim him a bit if he resists." Aedan was only half joking at this point if whoever it was resisted he may have to stun him or maybe shoot him in the leg with a blaster. But for now maybe some quick force work and a little lightsaber play could disarm him so he wouldn't be a major issue. [member="Mia Monroe"]

Gabriel seemed kind of confused, he thought they were leaving right away. He let out a heavy, annoyed sigh as he removed his cigarette then his buy'ce. If they weren't going now he might as well have a drink. Not as if there was anything else to do, he wasn't a kid he wasn't going to find something fun to do with some rocks or anything like that so this was pretty much his only option in terms of actually having something to do.

Making his way to the bar, standing near [member="Strider Garon"] and [member="Ragnar Ordo"] He looked at what was on offer. "Ugh." He grunted with a mixture of disgust and disappointment his face contorting at what was on offer. He was a man who liked to drink and none of these lightweight adiik drinks were going to fuel his desire for the throat-burning liquid known as Tihaar. "I suppose its' gonna have to be a Coreillian Whiskey then..." He grumbled disappointedly, awaiting his refreshment.

He looked at the two people enter the bar, again people he couldn't recognize. Not being on Mandalore long enough to meet these people was obviously rather irritating, not knowing if they were reliable or not so he'd keep his conscience a clean slate for now, he couldn't act on assumptions here.

[member="Gabriel Audemars"] [member="Strider Garon"]

Ragnar gave an uncomfortable sigh not knowing what to order. The brute looked at the selection ,and said " I'll have what my vod here is having" he chuckled. After getting served Ragnar drank the whisky . Immediately a weird sensation had widened his eyes after the drink went down his throat . Ragnar decided he would get piss poor drunk on this correllian whisky. The mandalorian continued to drink the alcohol for hours hopefully strider could catch up in this drinking competition.

Mia smiled, and realised [member="Tamara Lynn"] had spoken to her. She held up a finger to indicate to her to wait while she spoke to Aedan. "In one piece is preferred, Miles. Bloodshed is not on my list of things I want to see today." Cutting the line she nodded to [member="Tamara Lynn"], another initiate she had taken under her wing. "Yes, he gave me lip." she caught the wink "Don't encourage them Tamara."
[member="Aedan Miles"]

...seeing Mia arrive he would have given her a polite, though serious, smile before offering a simple..."Mia."...she was a talented fighter so he it was easy to come to the conclusion that Garrus enjoyed her for those reasons. It never hurt that she was one of the more attractive Mandalorians too. Looking back towards his Brother, Strider, then he would have chuckled briefly and replied..."You don't need to ask me twice. Good drink is the best part of a celebration; maybe even better than good company."...the Garon's were the same in many ways save that Garrus might have placed alcohol ahead of women whereas his Brother was the opposite. Those were Garrus thoughts anyways.Walking with Strider he remained quiet even when the young Mandalorian, Ragnar, had begun talking to his Brother...

...he'd gone to the makeshift bar that this area of the fortress accommodated, his helmet held under his arm until he clipped it to his belt so that he could have a free hand, and then he'd started to drink. Lifting first one mug, and then two, of the fragrant liquor this place offered Garrus pounded it back like a natural without ever showing the signs of intoxication but then that was likely from having drunk from morning to night almost every day for years on end. He just didn't feel the effects like other men for better or for worse.
"Not bad."...was all he'd have said to Strider before he turned to scan the surrounding area once more, his gaze stretching out over the crowds, before he noticed the Detta Brothers were also here..."Well if it isn't my two favorite Detta's."...he'd have said..."I hear you Boys are knee deep in the liquor industry now."...only a rumor but Garrus was keen to find out which is why he'd called over to them from where he stood...

...other things were going on but Garrus was mostly oblivious to them. It's strange how his lifetime of fighting made him do things unconsciously though, he didn't stand within view of a window and he always made sure to know his exit routes and where good cover was, Garrus was always prepared. The Blaster Rifle was still held in his right hand, he'd lift it and cradle it against his chest for greater ease...
[member="Mia Monroe"][member="Strider Garon"][member="Kable Detta"]​

Sy had a funny feeling that he had been noticed. Seeing as some person had seen him. He couldn't figure out if they suspected him or not, his sniper should have been sufficiently hidden away from window view. "Maybe they are just good at guessing. No matter, need to get out of here; better safe than sorry." He thought to himself as he picked up his sniper and left the room. He sprinted down the stairs and then walked slowly around the bottom of the building to the exit.
He stepped outside the building and hoped he blended in with the crowd. "Must act normal. Walk in the same direction as everyone else. Act as if you belong."

(OOC: Let me know if I should change this.)

Aedan saw a man exit the building and moved after he calmly adding a bit of a stumbling to his movements as he focused on him with the force detecting him then memorizing the way the man felt in the force so he could now track him. As he stumbled around the crowd the light smell of booze on him. He smirked yes he smelled of booze but that didn't mean he was drunk one hand hidden from view at his side rested on the butt of a blaster ready to draw it he had previously made sure to set them both to stun so that he would not kill this man. Assassins were fun people to "question" as it were and he had a feeling that was what he had stumbled upon.

@Sy' Q. Lant

Preliat sat in the corner of the room with all the merriment, a cigarette in one hand, and a shot glass full of something clear and very, very, very, high in alcohol rating. The young Mandalorian sat with a passive glance, sipping here and there, but mostly kept to smoking his cigarettes.

Sy continued walking, not noticing anyone out of the ordinary. He acted as if he dropped something and bent down to act as if he was picking it up. While down he looked around and thought to himself, "Crowds, I hate them. So many people in one place..." He saw someone who looked more than slightly drunk, "Drunks, as if this couldn't have been worse. But I guess I have to move with people like that to fit in."

He continued walking, not changing his steady pace or his destination: the closest cantina he could find.

Kable walked up to Garrus. He was about to respond to [member="Kad Tor"] when his brother's report filled his ears.

Kable stiffened and spoke aloud to [member="Garrus Garon"] and[member="Strider Garon"].
"We have a situation. Nolan says we have movement on the south side building, third floor window"

@Nolan Detta

Nolan watched the man in the window leave and watched intently to see if the man showed, well a Chiss walked out into the open. What was a Chiss doing on Togoria? Nolan couldn't make a scene so he ran along the rooftops and came to an abrupt stop as the roof ended and no other roof was within jumping distance.

I cannot keep up with him, the man is on the move. I believe he is Chiss.

[member="Kable Detta"]

Aedan stumbled up to @Sy' Q. Lant and accidentally bumped into him his left hand moving swiftly as he drew his blaster pistol still set on stun and gripped the mans closest arm roughly as he smirked and calmly and quietly spoke the blaster not touching the man and his grip tight. "Ok you and I are gonna go for a walk this way you aren't going to resist cause if you do I am merely going to stun you. Am I clear buddy?" Aedan gave the man a "gentle" guiding tug towards the area they had just left if this man even tried to move the wrong way Aedan would merely stun him a couple times and then use the force to move him.

[member="Briika Tor"] really needed to stop using the affectionate in from of the other verde. The last thing Kad wanted was to be the laughing stock of the entire group they were with. At least his beskar'gam kept his shoulder from feeling the punch to his arm. She had a knack for hitting the exact same spot. How? That was a mystery. Truth he told, Kad knew why Briika was the way she was with him. They were close, very close, which meant that sometimes the teased each other just for fun.

A quick nod was returned to [member="Gabriel Audemars"]. The beskar'gam did look really good on the vod, and Kad could easily pick out the quality of the craftsmanship compared to some of the others suits he saw. He took pride in his work. Which was part of his reasoning for being with group which had made the journey from Mandalore. Kad wanted to drum up more business. He was red his shop outright.

"C'mon Bree'ika, first drink on me, though let's not get too carried away. I'd hate for either of us to have to explain some awkward situation due to being completely wasted."

In other words, he didn't want to have to explain some new tattoo or why he had someone's panties to a certain mechanic he was interested in.

Sy almost jumped when Aedan Miles grabbed his arm, almost. He was partially prepared, though not enough for the real thing. He at first tensed, then calmed himself. He tried to use an accent he had heard many of soldiers on Makeb use, though he sometimes slipped back to his usual accent and wordage. "Alright sir! I haven't done anything. I won't resist, just please don't squeeze my arm too hard. I need that arm for a duel I have later." While he said this he tensed his muscle to simulate fear, he could feel his inner being trying to fall back into his more quiet attitude, but he couldn't let that happen. He looked at Aeden trying to read the emotions on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom