Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taming the Tigers (Mandalorian Dominion of Togoria: Open)

Aedan's face was as always blank the only time he showed emotion was when he was piloting he gave the man another tug as he nodded back towards the way they had come. "Field Marshal this is Miles I have the target in hand." Aedan glanced at him and raised an eyebrow as he shock his head. "All right jumpy whats your name?" He had already picked up on a few of the drops this guy had in his accent and found it interesting but for now he was leading him back towards where the party was going on. @Sy' Q. Lant [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Mia Monroe"]

Sy, thinking of throwing something random in to try and throw off this.... disturbance even slightly, tried to make a bow. Then he said, "Sual, Sual Kahatan at your service. Please could we hurry this up, I have a place to be in less than an hour. I would really hate to miss this fight. I could become the next great dueling legend if I could get the chance."
He cursed his in ability to hold the accent in his mind. He was still trying to get a full hold of it again, but he felt given a little longer he could bring it back to a resonable degree. [member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan looked at the man as he shock his head muttering half to himself as he tugged him along carefully the blaster still in his hand so that if the need arose he could use it. "A dueling legend shouldn't you invite someone else trying for that title to a duel." Aedan had decided to try and bluff as well looking at the man as he gestured with the pistol towards the lightsaber that was strapped to his waist. "I have been practicing dueling sense I was a boy so you think your on your way to being a Dueling Legend why don't we have a duel when we reach our destination." Aedan was confident of his abilities with a sword those were what he had first learned to use then lightsabers.

Polarius

P
Polarius watched Aedan and the other man, this @Sy' Q. Lant, from above on a shrouded roof. Even though his scales were silver he didnt worry, nor care, about being seen as the night left him hidden to a degree, even though he was a fifty meter long lizard that could fly. His mind reached out to Aedan, unspoken words flowing to the man whom he had come acquainted with. "Having fun down there?" [member="Aedan Miles"]

Sy made a shocked look come onto his face. "Well I didn't mean that kind of duel. The duels I take part in are those kinds where any weapon is allowed and you fight each other until one guys ends defeated. I don't want any trouble."
He hoped that this would not end badly. He didn't want to die just yet, but he knew he hadn't done anything wrong yet. So no matter what they said he could not be punished for a crime not done. He grinned, not caring if Aedan Miles saw it or not.

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
"You're too funny these days, vodi'ka. I think that emerald-eyed beauty has something to do with it too," Briika quipped in a teasing sisterly way that she often did with the young goran, then brushed past [member="Kad Tor"] to walk over to the bar where [member="Kable Detta"] was now standing with [member="Strider Garon"] and his brother [member="Garrus Garon"] at the other end.

She wouldn't bother her boyfriend unless he wanted to be bothered. But from the way the dark-haired Detta brother held himself, Bree could tell easily he was tense about something.

"Ale please," the golden blonde said to the bartender after taking off her buy'ce. "So…. How are things going with [member="Ralize Darkfeather"], hmm?" she inquired curiously of her brother, meanwhile keeping a keen eye on the Field Marshall and the other two verde, then added in a whisper to Kad.

"Stay alert."

The member`s of red legion, where getting board, card`s where no longer cutting for them. The corporal, was listening in to officer channel, on his radio. He was actualy upset that they caught some, it appeared like he wanted to go wrong, so they could do some thing. Damn it He said, look`s like we going to be stuck here, for duration of the mission. He got up walked put in a huff, one the other`s said to him as walked pass, Don`t worry about it, you get your fill, when we start on the republic.
Sabrina new their where tensions, where high between them and the republic. She thought war would long way off, as she figured with the recent trip, would calmed thing`s down. Then again she may be wrong, sabrina was unsure how she feel fighting for them, against the republic. She did not like ether, though she had developed some respect for mandalorians, they where thugs and brute`s but they where honest about it.
She then started wondering, how long it would be before she got found out. She already heard talk that, [member="Aedan Miles"] was a jedi of sort`s, and she was worried he may sense her presence. She new it was getting time to leave, the red legion, as it was only matter time before she caught. She learned a lot form them, and she was physically fitter for it, she could aim a blaster. She new how they operated, when guard duty, she was all the better for it. She new after this mission, it may be time to call it a day, and find some thing where she less likely get called out. Though near enough mando, space to strike when the time came.

Aedan let a dark smirk cross his face as he leveled his gaze on @Sy' Q. Lant and he leaned close whispering. "Are you sure about that friend?" Aedan guided him forward still as he let out a soft snarl looking up towards where he could sense [member="Polarius"] and he answered within his mind What are you doing here Polarius enjoying yourself? Aedan activated his comlink again as he contacted [member="Mia Monroe"]. "Field Marshal I am nearing the party where do you want me to bring the suspect he is being a bit annoying."

Sy only heard what Aedan Miles had said, he made the grin disappear and a look of uneasieness rise to the surface. "Are you sure you have the right person? I mean I haven't killed anyone, cross my heart. Where are you taking me?"
He felt a little more confident now that the accent was beginning to flow easier. His mind was still screaming for him to be silent, but he was sure that would not help at the moment.

"I am alert vod'ika," Kad stated in a matter of fact tone. "[member="Kable Detta"] is here talking with [member="Strider Garon"]. [member="Nolan Detta "]is not here. Something is not right. I just now it.

Kad looked to the bartender and held up two fingers indicating he wanted what [member="Briika Tor"] was having. Slipping his buy'ce and clipping it to his belt, Kad took a quick swig before answering his vod's question about [member="Ralize Darkfeather"].

"She still blushes and I still smile all the time. So I guess you could say we are doing well. How about you and Kable? You see him as much now that he is running his brewery?

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
"[member="Nolan Detta "]usually scouts around while [member="Kable Detta"] sticks with [member="Strider Garon"]. I'm thinking he maybe found a possible party crasher, but time will tell won't it."

Briika raised her mug to her naturally soft pink lips and took a sip of the cold amber liquid. It would do to quench her thirst for now. She searched [member="Kad Tor"]'s face as her brother spoke of the petite mechanic who had garnered all his attention as of late.

"Well I'm glad you and [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] are seemingly hitting it off. As for us… We're good. We try to spend as much quality time together as possible. How about I make a family style dinner for all of us. You can invite her and I'll invite the boys," Bree smiled before taking another sip of her ale. Hopefully someday soon the family part would be true.

Kable relaxed and answered Garrus' inquiry.
"Yup, business is booming. Next time you are in Keldabe, stop by the brewery and I'll give you a keg, on the house." [member="Garrus Garon"]

He saw the Tor siblings at the bar and excused himself from the Garon brothers.
"Su'cuy Kad! Su'cuy cyar'ika" [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Briika Tor"]

A load thud could be heard in the back of the courtyard as Nolan jumped three stories onto a trash bin. He stepped down shaking the tingling sensation out of his feet. He made his way through the crowd, high fiving thise who applauded his stunt and cheering along with the general crowd in its pleasure from the recent treaty with Mandalore. Nolan was in a good mood but still on edge from the last night he spent at home dealing with the crap-shoot that was the opening night of his and his brothers bar.

[member="Kable Detta"], I'm enroute to [member="Strider Garon"]. What's the situation?

Aedan Miles suddenly tugs the man down a different road towards a star port time to take him to someplace he didn't want to be. Aedan has a ship that could seat two at the local starport and he would merely stun the poor guy before taking him up to space. Glancing at him Aedan let annoyance cross his face as he sighed. "Alright two things one I saw you leaving that building across from the party you were trying to hide from someone bad news for you I was the guy after you and unlike others I am harder to fool I have the force on my side. and secondly I can tell you that if you escape me there is an Arkanian dragon nearby that is intelligent and not as understanding as the rules as me SO your best bet is to stay with me maybe I can get you a deal."

Sy looked surprised, he was caught off-guard about the change in destination. He didn't quite believe Aedan's dragon story. "Look, I have no idea what you are talking about. I only have this gun for the dueling ring. I don't want any trouble. I'll come with you, but the authorities will hear of this!"
He felt more prepared for almost anything that this guys could throw at him, except a fight, now that he had the accent down. He hoped that the man would take him on his ship, that way he would have one more thing to say was unjust as he had done nothing wrong.

Aedan looks at the man and then looks towards the skies as they neared the starport smirking darkly as he reached out with his mind calmly. Polarius meet me at the starport I want to give this guy a scare his accent has fluctuated until now I think he may have something he is hiding. Aedan Miles calmly guided him towards the starport where a trio of Mandalorian soldiers stood guard. As he approached with @Sy` Q. Lant they raised their weapons. Releasing Sy's arm long enough to pull out his ID and toss it to one of the men. The Mandalorian who caught it looked down at it before showing it to the others. After a moment all but one of them salute Aedan the one not saluting turning his weapon on Sy. "General we were not aware that you would be back this way with a friend...?" Aedan gave a quick shake of his head lightly as he gestured towards the weapon in the man's hands. "He is a prisoner that I was ordered to apprehend who will now be taken up to a ship and held until he can be questioned by a Field marshal."

Smoke coiled from the cigarette dangling from Preliat's lips, as the Mandalorian passively watched the patrons of the bar. He swirled what little remained of his drink, propping up one leg in the booth, while waiting for something interesting to occur. Togoria was peaceful, and it had been ravaged by Sith before. They'd be wise to come under the protection and guidance of the Mando'ad.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Tuhros was seemingly never on time, but always fashionable. It had continued to soar high up in the sky past the discerns of human eyes, where it appeared either an illusion, a bird or a starfighter. From above, s/he had a clear view of below and could see the planet clearly, for all it's beauty. It is truly a scape of inspiration and ceaseless wonder, s/he thought, but were they not here to bring their dominion to this world? It was almost... too peaceful. Regardless, it was a chance to prove his/her merit and further his/her biologically non-Mandolorian akiit's name. Where was the harm in a little bit of skybound meditation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom