Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taming the Tigers (Mandalorian Dominion of Togoria: Open)

Sie felt the effects of the stun blaster beginning to wear off. He looked around, somewhat dazed. Seeing the big creature in front of him made him jump in his seat. He couldn't think straight yet, he felt funny. "Where am I?"
[member="Ploog"]

sabrina

Sabrina, got a message, she had to report to pick up a prisoner, crunch time, went through her mind. As she wander towards, the docking bay, she realized she could not sense him. This meant one of two things, ether it was lie, and he was not jedi, or he was not on board. She finally made it, to the hanger bay.
When she got their, she saw two people in hanger bay [member="Ploog"] and @sy' q.lant, the jedi was not here. She walked up, and said Is this, the prisoner?

Kable removed his helmet and clipped it to his belt. He was surrounded by his favorite people. His brother, and the Tor siblings. So he let himself relax. The excitement from earlier had subsided.
"Things are good. It looks like this mission is pretty uneventful. I'll drink to that!" He held up his glass to toast.

Nolan Detta [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Briika smiled contently as she looked around at the faces in their little group gathered at the bar: [member="Kad Tor"], her younger brother; [member="Kable Detta"], her boyfriend; @[member="Nolan Detta"], Kable's younger brother; and a newcomer by the way of Myrkr, [member="Tarian Keldau"]. Bree was lucky to be surrounded by such great young Mando'ade.

"Anyone interested in exploring this old fortress?"

Nolan nodded his head at his brother, Oh hell yeah!

Bri, stay close to your man, Kad and I will pretend you two aren't here so we won't feel gross with your lovey dovey crap. Nolan stuck his tongue out at the love-birds.

[member="Kad Tor"] [member="Kable Detta"] [member="Briika Tor"]

"Yeah keep that lovey crap outta this adventure."

Kad stood up. He was ready to go. Though he did down his ale fast. No sense in wasting a good ale.

"Okay let's go!"

[member="Kable Detta"] [member="Nolan Detta "][member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Briika returned [member="Kable Detta"]'s smile, then rolled her pretty little blue-green eyes at [member="Kad Tor"] and @[member="Nolan Detta"]. She was so tempted to lay a big wet one on her boyfriend, but didn't bite at the vode playful taunting.

"You two really need to get a life… Oya, come on," the golden-haired medic said, then slid her buy'ce back on and strolled out of the bar area leading the way with purpose.

"I am." Tarian said, standing. His face, though smiling, was seemingly sad. The helmet was back o lb his head now, and he was grateful for that. His sorrows of his father could hide behind it. He slowly, carefully, followed [member="Briika Tor"] out the door.
[member="Kad Tor"] @Nolan Detta [member="Kable Detta"]

Briika Munin

Briika strolled out of the hall where the bar had been set up for the Mandalorians gathered to celebrate, then continued down an open-air walkway, getting a view of a courtyard below where there was a fountain in the middle with many side exits, and a towering structure above that connected to the walls to the outside of the fortress.

"Which way, vode? Up the stairs or down?" she asked of her fellow Mando'ade who had been following her, giving the boys the option of where they wanted to start "storming the fortress" from on their little adventure.

[member="Kable Detta"] [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Tarian Keldau"]

"I do have a life vod'ika, you aren't the only one with a special vod. [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] just isn't here.

Kad followed the group out the door, and pointed up. The warrior in him would rather have the high ground. Especially if this whole thing went south.

"C'mon the cool stuff is always up, and the torture devices down. Let's go vode this place won't explore itself.

[member="Briika Tor"], [member="Kable Detta"], @Nolan Detta, [member="Tarian Keldau"]

Ralize Darkfeather

R
Arms crossed over her chest, one foot propped up against the wall she was leaning against, emerald eyes watched her vod file out of the door. A smirk curled one side of her lips as she shook her head, one brow lofting as none of them noticed her. Ralize shook her head, highly disappointed in the lot of them for their clear lack of observational skills...then again, she mused, she really wasn't supposed to be surface-side for this mission. But as it was nearing completion, she couldn't resist the urge to visit Togoria however briefly.

Pushing off of the wall, Ralize adjusted her buy'ce where it was clipped to her belt. Fingers reached up and tapped [member="Kad Tor"] on the shoulder, hoping to startle an interesting reaction out of him. Her free hand lifted a finger to her lips as she caught [member="Briika Tor"]'s gaze and winked at the blonde.

Kad did jump, but not out of being startled. With as many vode around it could have easily been one of the others, but still the tap on the shoulder made his instinct kick in. He was ready for a fist to come flying for his jaw. Instead he was greeted by the surprise of a petite spitfire with bright emerald colored eyes. The ones which made Kad melt every time he saw them. Not even remembering what grief he had just given [member="Kable Detta"] and [member="Briika Tor"], Kad picked [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] up in one swift motion, spun her around and pressed his lips to hers before setting her back on her feet again.

"What are you doing here," Kad said excitedly, completely forgetting the others were there. "I thought they had you fixing engines this whole time?

Remembering everyone was still there, Kad thought an introduction was in order for those who hadn't met her yet.

"Everyone this is Ralize, Ralize you know Briika, the one in black there is her "Kab'ika" Kable and next to him is his clan brother Nolan, the Detta brothers. This verd here is, [member="Tarian Keldau"]. I just met him, but he seems alright. We were about to explore this place. You should come with us!"

Ralize Darkfeather

R
The mechanic giggled as [member="Kad Tor"] picked her up and spun her around, her cheeks turning scarlet as he completely heedless of the onlookers kissed her soundly. She certainly didn't mind...she just hadn't been expecting quite so enthusiastic a reaction. Although, giving it a moment's thought, Ralize was awfully glad for it.

"I've been hip-deep in engines up in the fleet. They were short a couple of engineers so I got pulled off of working on the ground vehicles. Been crawling around access tubes and engine guts while the lot of you have been down here having a grand old time." Ralize said brightly, emerald eyes flashing with the pleasure she took in her work.

The petite woman smiled and nodded to [member="Kable Detta"], @Nolan Detta, and [member="Tarian Keldau"] as they were introduced, sparing a particularly warm smile for [member="Briika Tor"]. "It's a pleasure, gentlemen. Lead the way...I'm curious to see a bit of this place."

Tarian smiled at [member="Kad Tor"] and [member="Ralize Darkfeather"], although it seemed like the former was forgetting his earlier statement. Either that, or it didn't apply to him. As he was introduced, the boy nodded. He wasn't sure what to say. Should he comment on the irony of the situation? Just keep quiet? He didn't know. But he couldn't help it.
"I thought that lovely crap out of this adventure."
[member="Briika Tor"] @Nolan Detta [member="Kable Detta"]

Kable saw the young [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] approach and waited to see the reaction of [member="Kad Tor"]. Kable chuckled as he watched Kad spin the Ralize and then kiss her.
"Yup, wouldn't want to do any lovey dovey stuff or anything to make you uncomfortable Kad" Kable's voice was dripping with sarcasm as he laughed.

Kable walked alongside his brother Nolan and playfully slapped him on the shoulder plate.

Looking over his shoulder at [member="Tarian Keldau"], Kable introduced himself "A pleasure to meet you vod. I'm Kable"

Nolan Detta Briika Tor

Briika Munin

It was a lucky thing that Bree had her buy'ce on otherwise she would have spoiled [member="Ralize Darkfeather"]'s sneak attack on her vod'ika with the look on her face.

[member="Kad Tor"]'s reaction was as Briika could have been predicted it would be as the younger Mando'ad was so amour'd by his dark-haired, emerald-eyed spitfire of a mechanic. It was great how how all his vode were piling it on him about his earlier statement aimed at [member="Kable Detta"] and herself. Thank goodness they weren't the butt of the joke any longer.

"Better think through what you say from now on, Mister Lovey Dovey," Bree quipped with mirth heard in her mechanical voice, then she waved to Ralize to walk with her.

"So glad you could join us. More the merrier."

[member="Nolan Detta "][member="Tarian Keldau"]

"Right I guess I deserve that," Kad said in reaction to the group. "I just wasn't expecting to see her here okay. I guess nothing is keeping Kable and Briika from smooching now, so I'll just keep my mouth shut."

There everyone was, a group that the to her day had been four strong. In a few weeks [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] had been added in, and now another new verd. The six were going to have fun exploring the ruins, and Kad was going to enjoy having Ralize with him. It somehow eased the fact [member="Briika Tor"] and [member="Kable Detta"] were courting.

"Okay let's go!"

[member="Nolan Detta "][member="Tarian Keldau"]

Tarian smiled at [member="Kad Tor"]'s reaction, though he knew it couldn't be seen. It was good to be amoung his people. Even of he didn't know half of what was happening around him. He had never seen a real battle, never went through any schooling besides his father, and never really knew the love hat apparently was filling everyone in the room. A thought crossed his mind, but he ignored it. Someone was talking to him. [member="Kable Detta"] was introducing himself. "Nice to meet you. I'm Tarian." He knew that. Kriff it, he wasn't good at this kind of thing. Social life wasn't common, unless you had a habit of talking to ysalamiri.
[member="Briika Tor"] [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] @Nolan Detta

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Kal walked along beneath the trees as he watched the Mandalorians. They were such an interesting people. They were so full of life so full of strength and weakness. They were warriors of course but they believed in living life to the fullest and not taking it for granted. It was why he stayed with them they were normal and far more fun to watch than Jedi or Sith who only spoke of or took life but failed to live it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom