Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Talking Tech w/Junko

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

vnXUqSngMk8FTq62zPfkwS3mIBdbU2ahpBjnQC3gUYLQO5U-cas5BPNUSwGJA5dow8U574CbMTSydQC1sqH6zoUcHwi5kMUIm4t3UlaS-a8GK9vvYzDRa_HKt4ulG4QBiCedmsb7cUUUlZ_GMYCpkqo.png

I was beginning to become a little embarrassed at how simplified I thought things were, only to learn that there was so much more that went into every little thing that the Commonwealth did. I was also beginning to realize just how many different types of beings were represented by the Commonwealth. ”The aquatic Atrisians are native to here? Or refugees from places like Mon Cala or Glee Anselm?” I asked in curiosity. Of course most would likely consider themselves Atrisians now. And over generations consider themselves native, but still it was entirely possible that there was another variation on Atrisians that I had not met. Then came the realization there were ariel living Atrisians. ”It seems there is so much more about the Commonwealth that I can learn. Technology aside, just about the people that are here. If I’m to be a good representative I will need to see it all.” I gave a pleasant smile and found a comfortable seat. ”But, I still have lots of time to learn. What’s the best way to relax? You said there were meditation practices you could show me to focus?“ I folded my feet underneath me as I leaned against the arm of the cozy seat. I smiled again as I patted the space beside me hoping Junko would take the invitation.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"The Hangyo-jin." She said it and looked at her. "They are atrisian, now... once upon a time they were melodies from Yavin who had been attacked. Their moon where they resided in danger so refugees with a few children came here and they interbred over the last near thousand years to become part of us. With them we were able to explore much of the ocean." She said it and the talk of meditation practices were important... something that could be done. "There are but not here... back at the palace." She said it with a smile while she was walking and the detached palace doors opened to reveal an ornate garden that was partially submerged. Stone walkways with shallow pools of water that covered pink stones and made falling fuits flow around towards collection basins that children were coming up when there was some fruit and taking it with smiles. Junko walked towards the strreets as she clasped her hands in front of herself with a large smile.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

vnXUqSngMk8FTq62zPfkwS3mIBdbU2ahpBjnQC3gUYLQO5U-cas5BPNUSwGJA5dow8U574CbMTSydQC1sqH6zoUcHwi5kMUIm4t3UlaS-a8GK9vvYzDRa_HKt4ulG4QBiCedmsb7cUUUlZ_GMYCpkqo.png

The Princess mentioned a name that I had never heard of before. As Junko continued the explanation it made more sense. I had heard of melodies before. A mixture of humanoid and fish in their fully matured form. I had never seen one, but the idea was quite interesting. ”Fascinating species interbreeding must have created quite a new vision of the original. I would love to visit sometime.“ Having such allies to investigate the deep waters of the oceans must have been quite valuable. Latty wondered what it would be like to be able to feel so free in the waters. Not worried about drowning.

When it came to my suggestion to learn meditation Junko expressed that this would not be the place. She started to walk off, so I put my feet on the ground and followed after her. Back to the palace we were bound. That was probably for the best. Eventually we would have to return for sure. Collect Supisy and make plans to push forward with the mission to Eisei. The beauty of Atrisia never ceased to amaze me as we walked through gorgeous gardens towards the streets. I hope that it will never become boring and “normal”. It will always be a special place even if I am not always struck with amazement as I grow more accustomed to things.
”Should have known there was a special meditation room,” I said with a smile as I followed along. ”I bet just being their will calm all my nerves and help put my thoughts into focus.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Hahaha she grinned a little but laughed to that. "I don't know about special it is simply a meditation area. Best place to clear the mind and focus while relaxing the body." She said it and walking through the streets many were happy to see her as Junko got the chance to talk with a few, congratulate and even for some of them play a little catch as she caught a disc and threw it away towards the children. Going over one of the bridges as the mirei racers went past. The palace gates ahead as they were being worked on with more intricate designs and pearl in the arches. She bowed to the ones working as they opened up and revealed the palace as well as some of the guard and retainer houses. Her soldiers in their armor were there training as she walked past, her handmaiden there conversing as she turned and Min came over with her hood up. "Princess, we were wondering when you might come back. We got the alert from the detached palace so didn't know if you wanted a little private time." She said it with a smile but Junko nodded walking. "We were going to meditate, is Miyoung in her lab or the garden?" There was a look. "I believe she is in the garden meditating" There was a nod as Junko was walking around and the petite handmaiden was there on one of the statues... in a handstand with her legs in frontt of her as she held one of the atrisian lightbows with her feet. SLowly moving as she had her eyes closed but manipulated it to pull it back and fired into a target set up on another statue. Junko looked up at her as the woman looked down and smiled. "Hello Princess, Lady Shuy."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

Even though Junko downplayed it, I was pretty sure everywhere on Atrisia was special. Maybe that would wear off in time. But to me, I guessed the meditation area would be no different today. I followed the Princess out into the streets. The fact that she attracted a crowd and couldn’t make a quick trip from the detached palace to the palace proper was not a surprise in the least. I tried to keep my distance, allowing Junko’s people space to interact with their Princess. I was quite happy to join in the game of catch with the children however and hoped that the people would be ok, and eventually would accept me as a member of the Princess’ court. I really enjoyed making other beings’ lives better. That didn’t seem to fit in with my chosen profession, but that was mostly because I always felt like an outsider. With Junko I didn’t feel that way. As we entered the palace through the gates, I nodded to the guards on duty and continued to follow Junko.

I blushed when Min revealed that all the handmaidens seemed to know that they were in the detached palace and that it might have meant a desire for private time. I couldn’t help but wonder what the handmaidens made of me. Was I just another in a long line of guests that the Princess had brought along? I honestly hoped that it was something more special than that. But I still wasn’t clear on what it could or should become. I waved to Min and continued to follow Junko into the garden where we found Miyoung “meditating”. I wasn’t sure what was more beautiful the peace that seemed to have encapsulated the handmaiden or the gardens around her.
”You’re not expecting me to shoot a bow with my feet while standing on my hand are you?“ I asked with a smirk. ”In the right setting I can surprise even myself with how limber I am, but that’s a lot to ask.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"No no of course not... she is mostly doing that to show off.... and because she might be one fo the brightest minds on Atrisia and still manages her duties as well." She said it and Miyoung was there moving down to look at them and stood. "It really isn't that bad Lady Shuy. It is much easier to thread a needle with a nexu." She said it offering a grin and looked for it. "But you are here to relax and meditate with the princess which I can help with." She clapped though and Junko grinned going over towards the sunken area with soem seats. The tables cleared away from the party while mats were brought out and laid down. "It isn't that bad, the pricness meditates to channel the force... I do it to focus on the next advancement we can make.... Barca meditates as well though debatable if she is sleeping in her helmet."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I breathed a sigh of relief when Junko confirmed that the expectation was not to mimic what Miyoung was doing. My head tilted a bit to the side as I watched her movements intently. ”If I could do that I’d surely show of whenever I could,“ I replied with a laugh. Miyoung added that it wasn’t that bad. I couldn’t do any more than to shake my head. ”You’ll have to show me how it is done. Put my body in the right positions. That just seems so counterintuitive to me. Might not be as impossible as I think. But I need to train my brain to realize that.”

Whether or not I could learn to bend my body like Miyoung was yet to be seen, but I smiled and nodded when Miyoung reinforced the reason for us being there. I needed to relax my mind. It had taken in so much during this day. And I was questioning so much of what I thought was going to be my life. Things were changing. How much was a question I still couldn’t quite answer. I followed the Princess into the sunken area of the garden, and nodded at the various reasons given for meditation. ”I have so much going on in my head. It will be good to add some calm. I’m very bad at taking on too much at once. I would appreciate help in calming my thoughts so I can prioritize.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

A smile was there while in the meditation area she was able to look at a lot more... there was interesting things around them. Miyoung activating aa small dampening field for privacy. JUnko moving over to one of the mats and sitting there for a moment as she crossed her legs. "It has been a lot hasn't it, I should be more discerning as this can be a lot. The Commonwealth wealth in a short amount of time has made advances that few others in the galaxy could match and still are. We have seen some of the senate reports where they are trying to debate how to get food or improve basic technologies... and we are here offering it to everyone including them if they just ask. Our senator doesn't even come to the planet to talk or get news." She said it with a small look of sadness. "And the New Jedi Order don't really reach out since force users are welcomed in our courts so long as they are Atrisian." She shrugged again with a small look as Miyoung was there. "I visited some of their schools princess when I was seeking several of my advanced degrees and... well that was how I got several of them. They are far behind in terms of education as well... but they are pushing for the war assets and their senators do have some of the most lavish parties." Junko laughed at that and she remembered them when she was stretching and looking at Latyuo. "Now that is the best way to start unburden yourself of the stress by vocalizing it first and then stretch your body out."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I followed the princess towards the mats and took a seat on one right beside her. The activation of the dampening field was barely noticed as I was more focused on learning how to center my thoughts and collect all the things I had experienced during the day together. When Junko confirmed that it was a lot that had been done I started to panic. I wasn’t making her feel guilty was I? That was not what I meant. ”It is all fascinating. I have enjoyed every single bit. But I have a difficult time stopping to let things soak in before I move on. I want to experience it all.”

I was a bit relieved when Junko continued about how the galaxy, the Jedi and so many more were having trouble keeping up with the Commonwealth and their advances. It made me feel much better about how my day had gone. ”They would be better served learning what they can. I find it hard to believe that so many educated people ignore the advances here. Even though their education is far behind,” I gave a wink to Miyoung. I would have bet she would think all education was behind due to her own genius. The mention of parties made Junko laugh and she stretched out, looking at me. Even though I was flushed with anxiety being the focus of the Princess, I could not avert my own gaze, remembering our time in the Dreamspace and our playful grappling. At Junko’s suggestion I followed her lead and started to stretch out. ”This is probably more beneficial to retaining what I have learned today than my usual stress coping mechanism. Alcohol doesn’t help a curious mind remember things.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"Retaining what you have learned is an important aspect of what happens." She said it with a smile though as she went to the mat with her legs crossing. One leg on top of another and breathing became even. She allowed the force to guide her movements and push her forward a little. She moved her legs outwards and stretched them while she reached and pressed her body along the length of her leg. She wrapped her arm around as Miyoung was doing the same. "Just relax your body, let yourself stretch out and touch the ends of your toes with your fingers and then bring your body down and extend yourself outwards down to it." Miyoung was speaking as she switched legs and went to the other side with a grin on her face.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I was stuck staring for just a moment. Two beautiful women in such stunning poses. I knew this exercise was to instill calmness, but if I didn’t have the intention doing just that, or I was some other outside observer this would be anything but calming. After a moment with my jaw slightly opened, I was reminded of the purpose by Miyoung’s encouragement. I nodded and took a couple slow breaths before I reached out towards my toes. I couldn’t remember if I had ever done something like this, but as I focused my energy on following Junko and Miyoung’s lead I found that I was in fact becoming more centered and calm. And this was just the beginning I was quite sure. ”Thank you for showing one more thing that will help bring it all together. At the end of the day, what’s the use if you just lose everything?”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Miyoung looked and spoke as Junko was thinking it but the handmaiden beat her to the punch. "If you forget you can learn something new everyday." There was laughter between the pair of them at that and JUnko stretched as she finished. Moving forward as she slipped her legs back to be holding herself up using her forearms on the mat. Miyoung mirroring her as they lifted themselves and held themselves under their own strength straight up. Then rising slowly on hands until Miyoung was doing what she had done before. Her legs dangling forward while she looked up with Junko following and breathing in. "INhale and feel the force enter your lungs... it is in the air. Holding it there for a moment and let it go into your body as it pumps throughout to the ends of your fingers and toes and comes all the way back as you exhale."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I added my own laughter to Junko and Miyoung’s after Miyoung’s comment. Sure we could learn something new daily, but we’d never be able to apply it. I was much happier being able to use information than just learn it. ”Learning is always enjoyable. But relearning is inefficient,” I responded with a smile as I watched Junko and Miyoung balance on their arms and move their legs up into the air as the lifted up onto their hands.

I breathed in and out trying to contain my nerves. I doubted that either Junko or Miyoung would look down on me for failing, but still I wanted to succeed. I stretched out slowly and was able to press myself up on my forearms, but I started to panic as I didn’t think I could complete the task. I knew there was no way that I was getting my feet in the same position as Miyoung, but would like to do something similar.
”I could probably do a handstand for a few moments, but how do you manage to get your feet pointing forward and maintain your balance?”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"To quote Barca... I have more cushion for the pushin... or something but I shift my weight to by butt and groid to counter balance and it hels to be incredibly flexible so there is a curve." She said it and looked at Latyuo as Junko spoke. "Just do what you can, when you lift ground yourself on your forearms. Use them like your feet and you don't have to move. Distribute the weight across them and it can support you that is why we wear the lightweight clothing... or none... and I have the added weight of all my hair same as Miyoung." She grinned at that as the curtain contained in a ponytail was staying just right there. on the mat itself. Miyoung going to one hand as she adjusted her body and raised an eyebrow. "Well now she is just showing off."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

Miyoung’s quote from Barca made me blush, then my eyes shifted to Miyoung’s rear end and the blush deepened. What the heck was I doing? I was supposed to be calming my mind and focusing not stirring it all up with attractive handmaiden body parts. When Miyoung looked my way I tried to avert my eyes to meet her gaze instead of continuing to stare at her butt. I’m not sure how successful it was. I bet the handmaiden noticed. ”So keeping my hair shorter will be to my advantage huh? I suspect that Supisy and Min will have a difficult time with their lekku,” I commented as I tried my best to balance on my forearms.

I wasn’t sure if I could bend at the waist and get my feet up next to my head as well as the Princess and Miyoung. But I also knew that I needed to be less flat out. Gravity was already starting to pull my feet and legs down. I bent at the knees first which seemed to help my balance a good deal. Now I had to try more.
”You are both showing off in front of a beginner!” I exclaimed with a giggle. I tried to move my feet up to mimic the stance that Junko and Miyoung had attained. I must have done something wrong though. I gave a scared shriek as my balance shifted and I fell down to the mat.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

There was laughs from both of them at the comment and then they seemed to hear the shriek and Junko was moving over. Miyoung stayed on one hand but corrected herself to drop down and be at the ready to help out. Junko moved and stood there for a moment as she was coming over. "A little.... maybe." She offered a smile and held a hand out. "You just get to enjoy yourself and calm your mind." She offered it though as Miyoung moved over and stood upright with a nod of her head. "You did well Lady Latyuo but there is a reason why I am one of the most flexible here though if you stick at it you may get there eventually. It is like a dance and getting loosened up to be able to move without harming yourself.. you have to practice."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

They were playing with me. I had to crack a smile at that. It was playful and I was quite flattered that they would spend the time to show off and tease me a little bit. It made me feel better when I did eventually fail in to execute the stances the way they had. It wasn’t the first time that I had fallen to the ground. Or failed to complete a task as expected. I was always one to get back up. I smiled gratefully at Miyoung, who stated that I had done well. And that I needed to loosen up first and practice. ”Practice. I will surely do that…” I grinned as I reached up and took Junko’s offered hand, pulling myself to my feet. ”Now you say that it is easier to do without clothing? So should I let people know I am practicing, or let it be a surprise to anyone who might want to visit me.” I gave a wink and moved closer to Junko giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Hmmm decisions decisions. "There isn't really a wrong answer to that it all depends on what you want... SOmeone coming to see you and the surprise or if they will be expecting it. Most Atrisians can be fairly casual about it. Using the bathhouses we have encourages it." She said it and Miyoung was nodding her head to that. "I would do it mostly cause less clothing to get in the way won't mess up the bowstring itself when I am practicing. I know the princess does it most of the time because her sabers gift tears her clothing so... she got tired of needing a new outfit." Miyoung laughed at that though and Junko nodded. "It is true, practicing with it is one thing but needing to get close when you are almost passing out... a hard thing to do."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I couldn’t help a mischievous grin from forming on my lips as I heard Junko’s response. Public baths and such may have desensitized Atrisians to the sight of the naked form, but my body being viewed was not something I was completely ready for just yet. Still the excitement of doing the practicing in the nude and not knowing who could show up was a bit of a rush. ”I can see the value in hinting for certain someones to ‘interrupt’ my meditation, but also the idea of someone being surprised and my own surprise is quite intriguing as well.” I would definitely let Supisy know when I planned to practice. Even though we had seen each other, I was about as eager to have her walk in on me and I imagined she would be to walk in. ”If naked practice is easier, I think I should work on it that way first. If I get good enough that I can try to perfect clothed meditation, so be it.” I gave Junko a wink. I wondered what role her saber would play in the practice, probably some Force training I would never understand. I also let my eye drift over the Princess imagining her with tattered clothing after the practiced singed holes in them. ”I’m gonna try again. Give me pointers if you see something I can do better.” I made myself flat on the mat before pushing myself up onto my forearms and then hands. I slowly shifted my feet upwards and towards my head and when I was pretty sure I reached the desired position I froze and held it. My arms were starting to shake, but I tried my best to hold out before allowing myself to fall down again.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko moved and correcting herself for a moment went over to adjust and help Latyuo as she was doing it. "First part is always breathe.. all tension in the body released with a breath... all worry and stress... then from there it is about intent. We relax plenty but we also know the value of a stiff back." She adjusted a little more with her fingers. "There we go just like that... now hold it... allow yourself to ease into it and get comfortable. You won't be able to hold it for as long as we can and the blood will rush to your head so you will want to concentrate and focus on it for now. Later when you can you lift and just yourself so you don't get dizzy after sustaining it." She said it but moved back a little and looked at her. "And once you can do this without falling over and hurting yourself we can discuss the in the nude part. Nothing more embarrassing then passing out naked and alone in a garden."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom