Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Talking Tech w/Junko

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

vnXUqSngMk8FTq62zPfkwS3mIBdbU2ahpBjnQC3gUYLQO5U-cas5BPNUSwGJA5dow8U574CbMTSydQC1sqH6zoUcHwi5kMUIm4t3UlaS-a8GK9vvYzDRa_HKt4ulG4QBiCedmsb7cUUUlZ_GMYCpkqo.png

I smiled wide at Junko’s encouragement. With the guidance of the Princess and her handmaidens I seemed to have opened myself up to a bit more than I ever thought I would. Somethings that had once been part of my life, but I shut off in order to live as a free smuggler. Now Junko was providing a job that I could be more respectable and retain that freedom. It was a tremendous feeling to have. The thought that Atrisia could get even better I knew was the strive of every civilization. Today’s tech was always going to be replaced by what comes tomorrow, but otherwise the Commonwealth seemed almost perfect to me. ”We’ll need an uber-powerful shield to keep out the rest of the galaxy,” I responded with a giggle. ”I absolutely believe that we could find peace here with those that choose the Commonwealth. But out there…There is always someone who isn’t content with what they have.” I listened with interest to the future plans of Atrisia. To the subjects that Miyoung was starting to devote her interests to. I hoped that I would be able to branch out a bit under Junko’s guidance. Only time would tell. ”Teraforming colonies would probably be a good initiative for the need of transport technicians.” I said with a wide smile.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko gave a nod of her head to that... Miyoung was working on some things and terraforming was important. "it is one fo the goals, the more worlds we have able to sustain life, the more worlds we have able to produce and contribute.. the less we will overpopulate a single planet and damage the beauty of it. A preservation effort for some of the worlds would see the terraforming there to preserve in to almost primordial years but we will be able to live there within modular structures and communities. SOme cities, some towns and villages.. it would go a long way for our goal of expanding the Commonwealth.. and we have developed all of those construction materials to make it look beautiful." She smiled as she started to walk with Miyoung and would be abel to lead Latyuo through the garden. Statues aand the fruit trees all there. "We are also looking at what will be the latest applications. I know Miyoung had an idea for a project." She said it and Miyoung nodded. "Yes Kaikichi is progressing well enough, the initial prototypes were beaautiful and we are able to compartmentalize them so they are the size of a babies fist but will have more then enough fabrication and terraforming technologies available to make food, water, air and even clothing in the palm of your hand."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

vnXUqSngMk8FTq62zPfkwS3mIBdbU2ahpBjnQC3gUYLQO5U-cas5BPNUSwGJA5dow8U574CbMTSydQC1sqH6zoUcHwi5kMUIm4t3UlaS-a8GK9vvYzDRa_HKt4ulG4QBiCedmsb7cUUUlZ_GMYCpkqo.png

I listened to the plan and it of course made sense. It also made sense for the Commonwealth to expand to places that the Atrisian culture can put down roots and expand instead of trying to influence existing cultures to join with them. Though I was from another culture and was quite happily trying to mix in with the Atrisian ways. ”And the more diversified each planet is will require goods to be transported back and forth. A good business to be in. I think things will work out nicely to keep me nearby for a while,” I’m not sure if this was me fishing for Junko to be happy with my presence, or me giving another reason than just being with the Princess, but I hope it didn’t sound forced. As Junko started to walk back into the garden with Miyoung I of course followed along. ”You can fit all those capabilities into something so small?” I asked with a bit of a gasp. I hoped at some point I would get used to how advanced and scalable Atrisian tech could be.

"Oh that is the goal. If we can make it smaller even on a small production scale we can eventually normalize it and develop it much much more. We are always looking to improve and for transporting we have developed in private the Silk Roads. Commonwealth exclusive hyperlanes that are charted for safety and speed." Miyoung gave a nod. "It is a feat as it goes through the deep, inner and outer core into the unknown regions. Where the Commonwealth reaches it has been charted and made to avoid otherr hyperlanes without giving up speed which was essential." She said it while the small walk was brisk but Junko found the doors to the palace and opened them into one of the smaller chambers. "Ah I don't nearly get to visit here enough." She said it looking around and it was filled with covered pieces, statues, art work and chests or cabinets. "It is one of the storage rooms for seasonal pieces."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

The level of tech that the Princess spoke about seemed like it was still in development. Still the fact that it had even gotten that far was amazing. I really had to accept the realization that things I didn’t think were possible just were in the Commonwealth. I didn’t imagine it would take long, though part of me was sad that soon I would not be amazed by all that could be done by people like Miyoung. ”Exclusive hyperlanes. That will be my territory soon, I hope. Though before I get too involved in Commonwealth trade I would want to be sure to have the Deviant up to safety and tech levels that goes with working for the Commonwealth.” After the stretching, posing, and dancing the short walk was no problem for me to handle walking along with Miyoung and the Princess. Junko opened a set of doors and we were in a new part of the palace. I knew that because of Junko’s statement. I wondered where she would show me next. There had been so many amazing things she’d already shared, I was beginning to feel spoiled. ”What exactly is stored back here?” I asked noting the protective coverings over the items in the room. ”Everything you show me is exciting, but this seems to be something different than the tech we’ve been experiencing so far.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko looked at her. "Oh not much, this is a storage room for art and some pieces that I have bought from around the galaxy... or received. As much as I love showing things off.. there is simply not enough space in the palace even as we continue to work on it." THe palace was always being inproved just like everythign else form the walls to the rooms to the curtains at times. Things could and would be worked on by the smaller droids. "The real trick with it all is to make sure the palace never looked empty... even when it is. There is always a droid or biot that is working and moving around it to keep it active. This room is one of a dozen though that they can switch things around with." She said it and was walking out of another door into the larger cooridor with a smile on her face.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I should have guessed that there were more shiny objects that Junko owned, than what was on display in the palace. If I had access to funds like she was offering as a salary over my travels I would have accumulated quite a lot of things as well. And Junko had much more than she was offering for sure. ”Wait. So things just shift and move to avoid the appearance of emptiness?” I asked in disbelief. We didn’t stay long in the store room, which was a bit of a let down for me. Though I supposed that if there was something Junko wanted me to see in the room she would show it off in time. On the other side of the store room was a corridor. I wondered what was next. I had seen so much, but I had a strong feeling there was much, much more to see. ”Is where we’re heading a surprise…I hate to ruin a surprise…but If you aren’t intending it that way, I’d like to prepare myself at least a little for what comes next in this day of wonders.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko grinned. "Sort of a surprise... more showing you something not many Atrisians get to see though in the last few years they have become aware of it." She said it and was walking through the halls of the palace with a look on her face. Going into one fo the rooms and she came down it as Kirano was standing there in her armored robes... she was larger then the handmaidens so the jade colored robes looked bulkier with the armored sections. "You sure you want to do this?" She said it and Junko shrugged. "SHe was going to see it sometime and besides... in an emergency all need to know where to go." She said it and there were nods as Miyoung looked at Latyuo and spoke. "I am going to leave you guys for now, Kirano's home is facinating but well you'll see." Miyoung said it as a lift was there and she ushered Kirano and Junko inside with room for Latyuo. "We have worked on it so the trip will be a lot faster and improved much of it... if you thought the research lab was impressive... well you have not seen Chitai."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

pawqkgr-png.299

I wasn’t actually expecting a surprise, or sort of, and I really wasn’t expecting to see something that few Atrisians had seen. At the beginning of the day I wondered if Junko took interest in me because I was fighting my own interest in her and she enjoyed a challenge. At this point I was pretty sure she had broken through any walls of entry and maintained a prominent place in my interests. So I was left thinking how I was something worthy of this special treatment. I wasn’t going to turn it down of course, but my own self esteem levels made me doubt that I was as special to Junko as she had become to me…Oh man I am such a mess. My eyebrow raised when the guard/handmaiden at the destination questioned the Princess. But I trusted Junko, so whatever she wanted was ok by me. As Miyoung excused herself I smiled at her. ”I enjoyed the lesson. I hope to see you again soon, Miyoung.” Miyoung mentioned Kirano's home. It seemed that was where we were heading, though I didn’t know the significance. I followed into the lift that was taking us to…Chitai it seemed to be called. ”There has been no disappointing experience since my arrival in the Commonwealth. I don’t expect it to start now.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko had a nod of her head to that as entering the lift it was a different type. The lift looking more gyroscopic in design a she was looking at Latyuo and entering it the lift sealed. "Perhaps, though Chitai is a whole different place then Atrisia." The lifted started going down and it went faster and faster. The inertial compensators working to keep from feeling it while the lift shifted so that they were always level. Kirano was standing there and had her arms crossed but she shifted mid way through. "Lady Shuy, where we are going is different then Atrisia... for one there is never night. We live in sunlight all of the time which makes for things to be very different and well don't be worried by the outfits. There is no winter or cold nights. Just the same temperate climate that is comfortable."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Atrisian-Commonwealth-Header-removebg-preview.png

Latty-Divider-removebg-preview.png

As soon as we stepped into the lift I knew it was something different than the standard lift in the rest of the galaxy. That seemed to be the case for many things in Atrisia, a fact that was always amazing, and sometimes overwhelming. When the doors closed and the warning was given about Chitai being a different place. Being the cautious paranoid type I was a little worried at first, but Junko hadn’t done anything to put me in danger yet. I doubted she would do so now. ”I’m sure it will be fine,” I replied with a slightly nervous smile.

As the lift started to move my internal sense of movement told me we were traveling much faster than any lift I had ever been in. With more movement of the lift I shifted my weight towards the Princess even leaning into her at one point, though it really wasn’t necessary. Kirano even shifted slightly as the lift did, something that gave me a degree of confidence that I wasn’t being a weakling. Kirano gave some description as to the differences of Atrisia and Chitai. Lack of nighttime was interesting. Something that would take some getting used to on a long stay for sure.
”Special outfits? Am I going to be considered overdressed or underdressed?” I questioned with a smile looking to Junko as much as Kirano. ”Or will we be changing upon arrival?”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"Even I don't know half the time." Junko said it and Kirano looked at her with a nod. "You are adequate enough. A warriors metal is part of them aand it is earned through combat with another. NEither of you have earned such an honor yet." She said it aand was moving as the doors finally opened revealing marble walls and dozens standing there. Each one bowing as Kirano stepped forward to take it as she was changing. Kirano being among the handmaidens tall and muscled... it showed more as she adjusted from the robes into the golden bangles, anklets and a collar of golden metal encrusted with gemstones. Chains loose but forming around her and two more rings were put around her thighs.

"Welcome to Chitai." Junko said it stepping out as she looked up and motioned for Latyuo to come and see. Endless stretches of forests, mountains and mist covered valleys that bent up and rounded. "ONe thousand kilometers before the surface of Atrisia, about midway through if you felt it the lift shifted direction so we were going up." It was still the same direction and it took a moment but standing there Junko was able to see more of the servants and Chitai believed in slaves... well treaated sure but it was slave classes. Kirano stood there as she donned two swords. the hilts inlaid with more jewels and the blades the mirrored jeweled metal of Atrisia.

"You are going to see things, you are going to feel things. Be mindful, the Chi-Oni are the oldest Atrisians on the planet, descended from the first and each has great pride in their houses." She started to walk and Junko bowed her head as the servants were following. The differences in size was there as the Chi-Oni were like Kirano.. larger, thicker muscled and their hair long. COming to their ankles. Latyuo had seen Atrisian men who were beautiful and it was much the same here with aside from the small obvious appendages the metal outfits did not cover they could have all looked indistinguishable. Each physically fit and with twin blades on their hips.

"There are three classes in Chitai, the lowest work the fields, do the labor, the middle handle the market and the banks and at the top are the ones like Kirano." She said it while they were moving and outside the bright sun in the middle of the planet. "It is also different down here, the landmasses on the surface are oceans here and with no rotation there is rarely a sense of progression of time. One could be down here for a day a week or a month and it would feel like an hour. Hunger and sleep are different as well." She was looking around though and there were more of them they also went further and further. Junko stopping with Kirano as thhe buildings were filled with more aas the Chi-Oni were over the others and eating fruits or being fanned.

"KIrano used to practice combat all day. If they want to be tested they go to the moon." SHe pointed out towards the distance and there was between the surface and the sun a suspended planetoid. "Near as we can tell it formed and has been able to support life. The Chi-Oni discovered it along with much more when they came under the surface of the world whenever we were attacked some five hundred billion years ago. THeir empress knows more though." The royal palace was there and carved into a mountain as the peak of it showed snow capped golden domes. The lower areas filled with tens of thousands of prostrating handmaidens and servants.

"SHe also has a thing for displays of power."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

The fact that the Princess wasn’t sure how our, or specifically my state of dress was going to play at our destination was a bit unnerving. Kirano gave the ok for us. That put me a bit at ease, though I was now wondering what exactly the local garb would be. I figured that it would be something over the top fancy, or barely existing when Junko warned, but after I heard what I was wearing was acceptable I wasn’t sure what I should think anymore. As Kirano’s attire I couldn’t help but be impressed by the sight, and a little glad I hadn’t earned the honor yet. Looked like wearing it would take some getting used to.

I gave a smile and nod of my head as Junko welcomed me to the new realm within Atrisia. As usual the sights were breathtaking and I prepared myself to see more of where Atrisia may have come from. ”I felt the shift. Can’t spend most of your life in a light freighter and not get a feel for when things go a bit wonky. Even with countermeasures.” I responded with a nod in a matter of fact tone.

I was told I was going to see things and feel things. I let a little giggle escape my lips. I had been seeing and feeling things since we arrived in the Commonwealth. I was getting used to being surprised and awed with every new turn inside of Atrisia, but something told me Chitai was going to be even a little different from what I’d experienced so far. The sight of the Chi-Oni was impressive. The fact that the only fool-proof way to tell between the genders of the Chi-Oni was to look over their entire bodies, which were not thoroughly covered, ended up placing a predictable blush on my face. I hoped that Junko didn’t notice my staring. A caste system was not surprising for an older civilization. And so long as all levels of the society were treated well I didn’t see much need to complain about such tiers existing. The difference in the passage of time was not something that I could wrap my head around, as I was not very adept at physics and the working of time and space. I was a mechanic type, though there was room to learn given the superior learning environment, I hoped. The change in hunger and sleepiness was even more surprising.
”Like the dreamscape?” I asked ignorantly. I knew the dreamscape was more about dimensional transportation than lack of rotation. But I certainly wouldn’t mind if we ended up stuck with the Chi-Oni for a while. At least that was my first impression.

There was obviously more that I was going to learn during the stay. I nodded as we walked along, trying to prevent the vast difference from what I was used to from overwhelming me. The palace of the Empress was as predicted beautiful, carved into a mountainside. I wondered how long it had been there if the Chi-Oni were five hundred billion years old.
”Flaunting power is hardly an oddity in the galaxy. I would say humility is a more rare trait. That being the case, there are lots of places that some might consider extreme. This sparkling beauty certainly is that. Of course I’m anxious to see more.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"In a way, since there is no night or passage of seasons... no visible rotation here their internal works operate less on time of day and more on need. THey eat when they get hungry, sleep when tired as opposed to being able to schedule it. An hour from now, a week, a month it is going to look the same here. Sunny, temperate with a perpetual mist clining to the canyons." She said it as they were walking more with the handmaidens on the sides. Kirano leading the way as the steps into the palace came up and she spoke. "The empress has lived longer then most species in the galaxy Lady Shuy, her first scouting of the surface had Atrisia not eve discovered by the Republics formation."

She said it and at the top of the steps were more of the chi-oni. Beautiful and covered in gemstones while Junko offered a nod of her head. "It gets easier to see the differences... it helps when they speak to you."Junko said it as approaching the doors opened and being led inside it was filled with piles of riches, treasures, gemstones, ornate pieces of armor and weapons. Mountains that went to the top and were being added to in areas with no real organization but going further and further inside the piles continued to rise up with the ceiling until it opened into a larger chamber. The throne room showing more piles leading up to the throne.

The black hair woman sitting there rising up as she stepped down the levels. Each one lined with handmaidens and more riches. The paleness of her skin showing light blue lines where the blood pumped. Muscled frame with height, aside from being on the steps of the throne she was taller as she stood level with Kirano and was still a head over her. THe tall woman coming to her shoulders and looking little when compared to her... which made Junko look even more tiny compared to her but she still looked down at Junko and offered a grin seeing Latyuo. Bare feet adorned with golden toe and ankle rings.. chains that connected them as the polished white marble floors reflects everything.

"Welcome back princess and daughter." She said it as Junko nodded and Kirano spoke. "Mother." She bowed and Junko followed aas they rose up and the empress walked leading the way as she motioned for Latyuo to come closer. Looking down at her and finally stopping at a bench as she laid upon it and her handmaidens were moving on the one side. Removing pieces of her outfit and massaging her muscles as Junko mentally debated making a show to cover Latyuos eyes as a joke. The empress turning her head while another was bringing her small fruits to eat. "You came down here with a guest... who is this jade skinned beauty?"

Junko moved and spoke offering a bow. "This is Lady Shuy from the surface. She has joined and become part of the Commonwealth." She said it and the empress nodded while her hair was being moved and brushed. Legs lifted and being massaged when the last of her metal adornments were taken away. Scented oils being rubbing in while it dripped in small grooves and polled at her back below giving the scent of trees and different flowers. "The Lady Shuy is talented as a warrior with a quickness of wit... even if her jaw hangs on the floor from seeing your stunning beauty." Kirano spoke and moved to the other side of Latyuo while she leaned down and spoke. "Acknowledgement is good but don't stare. FFocus on a singular point while looking towards her."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Perpetual daylight made sense in affecting a sleep schedule. To a degree. Having the opposite experience for long periods of time, portions of space in a freighter would feel like a constant night. I knew that it was still possible to live on a schedule even though there was no rising or setting sun to tell you that a day had begun or ended. The hunger thing however was completely accurate. When in those static environments I found it very hard not to push through a meal schedule and eat only when I became hungry. “Meal time” seemed to be one of those factors that certainly was influenced by what a civilization considered to be a “day”. Very few ate on a schedule that would be well maintained in the absence of the idea of changing environments throughout a daily cycle. ”So it is less that time moves faster or slower than elsewhere on Atrisia, more that the passage of time isn’t noticeable, therefore resulting in difficulty staying to a schedule? Where in the Dreamscape, time is actually different…”

Junko said that it would be easier to distinguish the genders of the Chi-Oni in time. Though I wasn’t too sure how much time I was actually going to be spending here. Hopefully, the learning curve wasn’t too extreme, I felt very odd searching out areas of anatomy that were considered a bit rude in other parts of the galaxy. Perhaps I should ignore the need to know whether I’m speaking to a man or a woman? I mean, despite my preconceptions, The Princess was certainly viewed differently than any other female before her. Should that be the way I view gender completely? Did it really matter for anything other than reproduction? ”How are their voices different? Like the rest of the galaxy? Male’s are deeper and maybe harsher than female’s?”

All focus on determining gender seemed to rush away from my thoughts as we entered the Empress’ palace. It was so rich and ornate that I swear that I almost started bouncing around in excitement as Supisy would. As the Empress stood and approached I couldn’t help but stare, and not trying to gauge her gender in the least. That I was pretty certain of. I tried to move my eyes as the Empress greeted Junko and Kirano. The latter as “daughter”, probably should not have been less surprising than it was. I blushed a little and tried to stand straight as the Empress asked about me, and more embarrassingly called me a beauty.

”New to the Commonwealth, Your Highness,” I responded with a nod and a bow of my shoulders…I wasn’t quite sure of the etiquette here. ”So until recently, I’m from the stars…But have been accepted graciously by the Princess and hope to make a good impact on the Commonwealth, I finished hoping that I had not overstepped.

To be described as a warrior with superior wit had me blushing yet again. I was going to need to get used to flattery it seemed if I was going to remain in the Commonwealth. It wouldn’t look good if I continue to blush every time someone says something nice about me. Though as Kirano said, most of my focus was on the Empress and the massage treatment she was receiving, coupled with seeming disregard to her current state of dress in the company of a stranger. The suggestion of focusing on a single point was not overly helpful as my sights were overwhelmed with the Empress’ beauty and openness. Finally I was able to shift my vision the Empress’ face.
”More of a mover of things than a true warrior, though I suppose I have my moments. And my wit comes and goes as well. I apologize in advance for any breach of etiquette. I’m not sure how many outsiders you receive here, but this is all very new to me.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"Oh we have encountered a few, remnants from the war. They seemed surprised.... it amused me." The empress said it and she had a grin on her face while the ones massaging her continued. KIrano and Junko nodding their heads as KIrano spoke. "Sith forces and those loyal to them found by our warriors were given to the fields to serve. It was what they wanted to do siding with the enemy so seemed fitting that they were allowed to do what thhey sought." She said it and JUnko nodded, slavery was something they were against but prisoners who tried to kill you was not always easy even for a jedi... so they were still humanely kept alive and treated just somewhere it would be really hard to escape.

Junko looked at Latyuo though and she was laughing a little at her blushing from the compliments. The empress looked over at her and waved a hand. "Oh it is fine, formality is great but it gets boring. I have more then enough supllicants being formal. My daaughter knows as does the princess, in private like this. I would rather speak plainly... around others though it will return to the proper decorum." She said it and oils were being spread along her pale skin as the servants were continuing... no break in their movements. "BUt I asked you down here princess for mroe then just to show me your newest surfacer... there is something happening on Pellu with the construction of the royal palace."

Junko seemed to pause with that and nodded. "I see." SHe turned and looked at Latyuo and Kirano. "For safety we have three palaces... well really it is one. Essentially the emperor and empress will reside in the most secure area which would be down here but using out teleportal technologies it would connect the inner, middle and main palace sections allowing for lines of defense as well as quick movement. From Jar'kai in the event of another attack the city could be overrun and the emperor and empress as well as family would be safe to mount a counter attack." She said it and turned to look at the woman. "So what has happened with the palace?"

The empress looked at her andmotioned. "Nothing drastic as are as we know just a few logistical problems and as you are the point of contact between here and the surface well needed to let you know. THey found one of the older temples of the Chi-Oni which hasn't been used in oh since before I was born or longer the really ancient Atrisians who raided the surface for slaves and food." Junko gave a nod of her head and the oldest things were impressive in many cases.. it was what they had for history and the empress shared some of it but there was more even she didn't fully know. "We'll head there and look it over." SHe was given a nod and didn't flinch watching the nuru massage as she turned to kirano.

"We can head out whenever you wish, I know you don't get to see your empress as often as you did before."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

The Empress expressed that they had some visitors relating to “the war”. I was certainly glad I was not one of those as the Empress seemed amused at how they had been dealt with. I listened, even more glad, when Kirano expanded on what had happened to the Sith and their minions. I couldn’t fault the rationale of putting the enemy to work, or even that siding with the Sith would likely have put them in some other form of servitude had the Sith prevailed. ”Sounds quite just…”

The tone in my voice was not completely sure. Mostly because I saw what slavery looked like in the wider galaxy. I saw what was about to happen to Supisy before I decided to intervene. Though to be honest, what was the difference between slavery and prison in some sense? A prisoner forced to serve their sentence doing some sort of labor was not inhumane. Was it? I had heard of it happening and that seemed like a good application of justice rather than having a criminal just sit in a room and take up space.

The Princess enjoying my embarrassment made me smile. I don’t know how something as simple as her smile seemed to give me comfort where none existed. The realization made me blush a little bit more until the Empress spoke again and thankfully shifted my focus.
”I am glad that you’ll excuse the occasional slip of the tongue. I’m used to dealing in the seedy underbelly of the galaxy. I’m just learning how to conduct myself like a Lady.”

The focus of the Empress turned to the Princess, which was a relief for me. I tried to remain focused on what was being discussed, but my eyes would occasionally drift to watch the massage given to the Empress. Thankfully I wasn’t staring at the Empress when Junko explained about the three palaces that were connected by Atrisian technology. One of the palaces seemed to be having trouble, which was concerning to the Empress. ”It seems like a good secure system,” I replied before Junko asked what the issue with the palace was.

I listened to the Empress, not shocked in the least that many generations ago slavery was a bit more accepted than it is now, and I couldn’t be sure that, even in ancient times, the Chi-Oni version of slavery was the same as that of the Hutts.
”I’ll be ready whenever we are set to go,” I said with a smile to Junko and Kirano. I hadn’t seen my own parents in a few years, but our differences drove me away, so I wasn’t sure I would be anxious to spend time with them if we were suddenly in the same vicinity. I was pretty sure that Kirano’s relationship with the Empress was not as strained.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Kirano looked at her and gave a nod of her head. The Empress there as she went over and embraced her for the moment with a smile. "It will be handled." THe woman gave a look. "Go and see your siblings. THey are in the gardens." She said it and waved a hand as Kirano nodded ehr head. "Yes Empress." She said it and Junko nodded as Kirano was leading the way through the piles of gemstones and treasures into chambers of different things from eggs to weapons and artifacts. Kirano was leading the way through as the temple itself opened up to an area outside. The chi-oni standing around were practicing with blades and spears. The golden metal chains on them while many moved with hair in tight ponytails and pigtails.

Kirano standing there for a moment as she looked around the courtyard and there were more standing there... men and women clearly with weapons on their hips while their pale skin gleamed. She looked at Junko. "THe personal guards of the royal children." She said it while walking and a few stopped as there were slaves walking around and they were smaller compared to them. Like Kirano and the empress most were seven foot or taller. Junko looked up at a few of them as each prince and princess was there in the courtyard and stopped looking at Kirano and them as they stopped. Servants bringing around food and drinks on platters.

"Sister." The words came as one moved over and stood there. Tall with muscles and metal over parts of her but plenty of curve. SSpiral tattoos that went with her muscles before she was embracing Kirano and welcoming them. "We have just been practicing." Kirano walked as she was greeting each of her siblings for a moment where they were able to return to what they were doing. Kirano was leading the way from the courtyard towards another hallway that climbed up the palace to another area. Concentric rings glowing as she spoke. "The pathway to Pellu." She motioned upwards stepping in as Junko followed and waited on the other side for Latyuo. THe teleportal technologies easy enough.

Pellu itself being lush, mountains and forests... Chi_oni there in the other palace while above and around the inner world of Chitai gleamed in the light.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Kirano ensured her mother that they would take care of things. The embrace exchanged made me a bit jealous, but I had gotten past that feeling many times before. While I doubted the feeling would ever stop surfacing, I knew that I wasn’t willing to live within my parents expectations, and I knew they would not accept me as I was. It was fine. The mention of siblings shouldn’t have been unexpected, but it was. More beautiful Atrisians and more beautiful gardens. That would likely never get old to me. Though, as much as I enjoyed looking at the fit Atrisian females, unless the Princess was willing to consider something more serious I had to admit that I could use a few of the handsome males sprinkled in here and there.

My eyes were drawn to the flashy artifacts within the temple. I had no practical use for anything, but it was all quite fancy which meant I had to at least look. Just like the pretty features of the Atrisian locals and the fancy relics in the temple, my eyes never got tired of seeing the lush foliage and wonderful designs of the Atrisian gardens. I would inquire about the combat training in the future. Maybe something that would help me to grow as I do more to help the Commonwealth. For now I just followed Kirano. As she looked around, I was happy to see both males and females, my eyes drifting to watching the males a bit more, hoping that Junko wouldn’t judge me too harshly if she happened to catch where my gaze fell.
”All of them are royal children?” I asked, a bit surprised. Though I had forgotten that the Empress had lived such a long life.

As I was distracted by tall muscular males around, Kirano approached a woman calling her sister. I returned my attention to the siblings’ interaction. Kirano started greeting the other royal children and my eyes followed. After a pause I realized that we were moving on and I started to follow. It took half a minute for me to start moving again, but I caught up to them after hearing Kirano say they were approaching the path to Pellu.
”Wow,” I muttered. The teleportal was unsurprisingly breathtaking. ”So…what now…we just step in?”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Kirano looked at Latyuo as she gave a nod and a look. "Seventy two are the children of the empress. Each of them have seven guards, their ravens and cranes. Fierce warriors who guard them and love them. The progative is to produce an heir with some becoming the nine ministers who oversee the outposts." She said it and was walking as Junko walked and the teleportal was there. "Yes we are just stepping through, it connects to the moon of Pellu." She motioned up and the moon was there in orbit of the hollow world. Junko though was looking at it and she couldn't believe all of it.. "THis place is always a wonder whenever I see it." She said it and was pointing towards the edge of the palace for Latyuo. "That is the peach orchards... Chi-Tai has thirty six thousand trees, one third blooming and said to bring fortune and immortality."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom