Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking Signature Requests.

@[member="Tefraxis"] he only use watermarks so people cant steal his work that he didnt even create for them, the acutal signitures the people use wouldn't have the watermarks. Its smart. good luck yo!

I have an idea for one, though it might be a bit complicated. Wanna give it a try? :)

Left side:
This picture (flipped) http://us.cdn283.fan...e-271363253.jpg
"Xardus" in orange under pic.
Right side: The picture in my current sig.
"Sadrion" in dark red under the pic.
Middle: "One man
Two souls"
Give it a dark backround with lighting, and have the words in a sort of cracked font, something that stmbolizes breakage or weathering.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

4pzo.jpg

Ava Solborne

A
Your sigs are fantastic! :D I'd like to get one, if possible.

Name: Equa Dominator (or simply Dominator)
Pic(s): This one and if you would like to add anything more, any Jedi or Umbara or inner peace related pictures would be fine. And if you need something for background, then it should be something similar to the ones I mentioned.
Text?: "There's no Light or Dark, there are Inner Peace or Chaos." or something similar. In case it can be word in a better way, you can do it. And in case it doesn't look well on the sig, you don't have to put it there at all.

I hope it's not too much... :blush:

EDIT: Actually, if you don't want to do anything like that, then do whatever you want. :D

Please and thank you in advance! ^_^
Something mysterious! Pwease? ^_^
Name - Kat Dawn(Perhaps something scrolly? I'm not sure in all honesty, just a thought.)
Phrase - There Are Many Paths To Tread.
Pictures - Pic1 Pic2 Pic3
Model - Ashely Graham

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom